389 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, May 14, 2020 - 3:56am
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Advanced degrees

If they are STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) graduates we should staple a green card to their diploma. Very effective, I doubt I'll forget that.

If they are PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics) graduates they should be given a handler and sent home as a fifth column?

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, May 14, 2020 - 7:12am
silver66

came across this article this morning

Not sure where to put it so this forum gets it... :-)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/end-all-restrictions-they-were-unnecessary...

I will be on the golf course this weekend and will be like a kid in a candy store.

Daughter number 2 got the call yesterday that she has been recalled to the hotel she works at. It is a premier destination in Western Canada. It is our rulers' holiday this weekend in Canada (Victoria Day but affectionately called May 2-4). The hotel has 25+ rooms booked out and growing

Fore

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Fri, May 15, 2020 - 9:15am

Kickstarter reaps what it sowed

... not quite a terminal case of Get Woke Go Broke for the crowd fundraising business, but their SJW staff took it for a little trip down that path. Now comes the result ...

After turning away customers, kickstarter fires 45% of its staff

11 mins Via Ytbe from Vee's channel

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sat, May 16, 2020 - 4:03pm
silver66

Hey AM this may or may not be relevant

to the SJW push back

Trump Announces Action AGAINST Social Media Radical Left Bias As Feds Target Google With Anti Trust

silver66

Sun, May 17, 2020 - 6:05am silver66

Trump offers leadership, then sells the masses ...

Trump offers leadership, then sells the masses ... on their tab for future tax .... exactly what they want. He knows full well that the thing they want was put into their heads, by somebody else deliberately, and he even tells the masses this every time.

Then if they still want it after his warning and explanation, he gives it to them in a practical way.

It's quite straightforward when you look for it.

"We don't need to bomb anyone."

"Ok You want me to bomb someone? Did the fake news tell you that? You know it fake news, right? You really want I give you this thing?"

"Fair enough. I'll let my colleagues know to clear their people out so we do the thing but do not do anything more serious inadvertently. And you can pay for the obsolete cruise missiles we will replace afterwards with shiny new ones."

Masses happy.

Fremenies happy or not at all out war.

Military industrial complex happy.

Army/Navy happy.

Fake news happy since they delivered the new biz to payers behing the curtain.

Even taxpayers happy, since they are too dumb to rein in their loony demanding taxpayer colleagues and neighbours who demand this expensive useless action.

... time goes by ....

"So does anybody believe this (COVID) data? Oh you all do. Really? OK .... You remember they are fake news still? No? OK .... Just reminding you for your own good. Now. After I told you its stupid, what do you still demand I do for you to earn your vote? (You'll pay for it, that's understood, right?) "

"You need a Gatesean-Vaccine czar? You sure about that? It might hurt you yourself you know. OK ..... You still want one of those chemical dictators ordering you around? I'll see to it then .... you agree to pay the costs again, right? ..... I'll get to it so. "

Don't expect this to climax, or peak, or end, until after the masses have endured enough personal pain and anguish and realized they did it to themselves. And even after that it will take time for the slow ones TO CHANGE WHAT THEY WANT.

The boomers are shuffling off the stage.

They were the epitomy of TV-programmed automatons, since TV was new for their generation and potent on their minds.

The boomers were complete suckers for the marketing mind control. They were young and impressionable. They bought into the american dream, the imaginary paradise of success, they whole nine yards of utter BS. They spent. And spent. So much consumerist crap was required to sate their demands, that production moved to other continents to fill the demand. New powers were created on the money flow.

The boomers created and built consumerist society just as they had been (covertly and subliminally) instructed by their masters of marketing. They lived their lives out measuring success today by the new bauble the people next door had bought yesterday, that they didn't have.

So boomers in their millions climbed onto their hamster wheel to earn, steal, or grab what money they needed to pay for the trinkets of success that the man next door or the ad on TV dangled in front of their jealous eyes.

Today TV is less potent on some generations than others. Consumerism is faltering, maybe failing completely.

The boomers are going away,one by one. Losing voter control. And not coincidentally, their pensions and savings are being stolen right in front of their eyes by a plethora of thieves. Banks with negative interest rates take their money. Markets have collapsed downwards, at the time they want to sell and cash out of that stock portfolio, or holding. Taxes are rising by license and regulator fees to producers embedded within every price.

And the following generations after the boomers are to a certain degree anti consumerist. Hardened against mainstream lifestyle propaganda, to a certain degree. Those following generations, in their millions are more aesthetic, less wanting of baubles, possibly due to being less wealthy or well paid compared to prices and tax levels.

The following generations matured and markets went sideways for decades. From 2000 the stock market topped and went sideways for a decade. Money printing and wash trading by central banks created the illusion of a breakout, but the money flow required became exponentially large. They invented a new word for this money printing, called Quantitative Easing. But really, it was boomer industry support for car manufacture, financial sector, and other big employer lobby corporates.

Now this is wobbling and in need of further support. More QE won't do it. People must be made to spend what they have. Especially if they don't have it and they are incited to borrow. Loans are the finance sector's main product and Wall St bailouts will be reduced if the fools/people can be ... encouraged ... nudged is the new word... particularly well.

Along comes individualized personal marketing via AI character trait exploitation and personal small screen devices. Minds can be entrained via bespoke (personalized) news (poropaganda) delivery now.

- First weld the individuals into a team, to suppress individual critical thought.

- Then direct the less intelligent young crowd towards creating and supporting whatever will sustain the underfunded structures that used to live off stupid boomers.

- Then let the trained (fools/people) mad dogs loose to bite their more sensible colleagues among the populace and bring them inline with .... plans.

- Then make out like bandits for another fifty years or until they run out of earning/loan repaying power. And repeat at that time if required.

Donald may say: It's fake, you remember that? You really want me to borrow trillions for this thing? You don't have money to buy a house, or any savings due to negative interest rates, but you want this? Absolutely sure? OK .... if you really say so ....

Donald is the enemy of of the media, who are the ones paid to deliver the nudging/propaganda/marketing. Whatever you want to call their mind control information. He actually warns the masses. That's not supposed to be the way it goes!

Donald can be identified as talking to a growing middle ground people within the masses. This group is more cynical. more anti consumerist. More anti (programmed) lifestyle. They are more propaganda resistance. It's not good those people exist, or can be allowed to speak in public. They are a silent resistance.

Some don't go to blockbuster movies, with hidden subtexts to bend their beliefs. They don't pay for their propagandistic indoctrination!

This stuff costs money! The movie industry is losing money! Like the legacy (corrupted) media. Actions to combat these losses of control must be taken against the middle people, and their communications channels. The system requires it.

Some of these measures may look bizarre, but it's absolutely necessary to shut the sensible voices up.

And thus we see "business" decisions and "news" like these:

CNN Caught Lying AGAIN??! Claim People NEED Vaccine But Even Fauci Is Now Saying It Might Not Work

Tyrant Governor Whitmer Calls Protests There "Racist"

Twitch Hires Anti-Male "Trust & Safety Council" Member..

This analysis is revealing:

Facebook Launches Hateful Memes Challenge With a $100k Prize to Build an AI That Detects Spicy Mem..

And so is this analysis:

Its Unlikely google is rolling back diversity and inclusion to "please conservatives"

Ask yourself honestly. Would you have caught this nuance?

Once you see it, if you are not crowd immersed and peer proximity controlled, it seems obvious.

Now here's the thing. Are you scared to pass the message on? Afraid the other person might be "other"? Want to keep quiet? If so, and I am not judging, how can the new middle crowd grow and oppose the gullible masses?

Is there a conclusion here? Is there a prediction available, based upon interpretation, honestly, of the power of self when talking to near friends and associates? Because, in a strange way, when we bet on the market, we bet on power of self, or lack of that power.

Because, in this, once again, every part is connected to the other.

Good people are fearful (with reason) even while winning:

VICE Announces 155 Layoffs As Downward Spiral Continues, I have a HUGE Announcement Related

BRITISH MEDIA SING A DIRGE FOR BUZZFEED UK

In a world where information is so filtered, so controlled, winning is less obvious than it should be.

However, winning battles is only a part of winning wars. Even wars of the dominating culture.

And so it goes. Round and round and nobody stops it.

Even when Trump say it loud and clear.

argentus maximus

Sun, May 17, 2020 - 7:11am argentus maximus
silver66

excellent post

As I read it I thought of two works.

the first Thomas Paine in Common Sense

https://www.ushistory.org/paine/commonsense/sense3.htm

Discussing the Story out of the Bible of Gideon and Samuel and the Israelites pleading with them to be ruled so that they could be like everyone else

The second

Monty Python - Repressed Citizen

I gave the Fourth Turning to my son this past week to read.

Understanding the system is one thing, the second, and why we are here,is to figure out how we, as small players, relative to the giants can ride their coattails as they play their games. If we understand the game then we make some money so that our families and ourselves are not oppressed from a financial point of view. Whether we are free..... well that is between our ears and always has been

Silver66

Sun, May 17, 2020 - 11:20am

Calling out the left and right from the middle

"Angry Foreigner" (in his Bitchute channel naturally, no room for narrative dissent on Goog'sYT)) takes fire at both sides from a Swedish perspective.

Nice work, Angry Foreigner!

But ... trusting the WHO data and press announcements over mere politicians lies ... when WHO is made up of politicians ... I think that is a weak part of your take on this whole episode.

WHO are I believe discredited in this, by later exposure of bad information promulgated by them. They are active financially involved participants, not independent and without financial interests, seeing as they receive a lot of donations from China, a strongly globalist mercantilist country.

However, you speared some big name spokespeople of the Alternative Media quite appropriately, in my view. They should also have been more considered in their responses to this ill-managed pandemic-cum-psychological operation.

Am I going all hard Alt-right here saying this? Nope. That's what I see with my feet firmly planted in the middle ... far, far from either side of the crazy people of the right and the left. But I call it instead of being silent.

When the normal becomes perceived as radical, well, the normal people have been intimidated into silence. And silent people offer no leadership worth anything to each other. That is a big problem.

There is a courage threshold to overcome, in order for ability of leadership to manifest and develop. It is an individual, internal barrier, somewhat like shyness, and leaders see that they must climb over this limitation. But not everybody sees this or does it. Refuge within a group is the alternative chosen by many who think they have a lower level of courage. However, courage is an ability, like a muscle, but intellectual. Use and strengthen it. Don't use it and you lose what you had. Then, later, you lose more.

The ways Trump tells people what is going down is akin to the older person saying quietly to a younger person, "I wouldn't do that if I were you, but you do you and I'll not stop you".

argentus maximus

Sun, May 17, 2020 - 1:15pm argentus maximus

Link to AF's video on

Link to AF's video on Bitchute:

W.H.O. is Right about Sweden - Herd Immunity

20 mins.

As I said, mostly an accurate take. Just he doesn't paint W.H.O. as bad as they (also) deserve to be painted, by their actions in this debacle. He should have described Chinese influence at W.H.O. as a minimum mention to achieve fairest coverage. Small criticism.

argentus maximus

Sun, May 17, 2020 - 1:29pm
Green Lantern

I once did a review, many

I once did a review, many many moons ago, of a man named Adoph Berle, who was on the same level as Quigley.

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Adolf-Augustus-Berle-1969-01-01/dp/B019NDTT...

Here is a nice synopsis of the contents of the book. There is much less on Berle than you can find on Quigley.

http://www.csun.edu/~hfmgt001/Berle.htm

I've earmarked his important distillation of the role of institutions from the above link

Law IV. Power is Exercised Through, and Depends on, Institutions (92)

1. The Necessity for an Apparatus
    * Top power holders must work through existing institutions, perhaps extending or modifying them, or must at once create new institutions. There is no other way of exercising power (92) See also 94, 95
  2. The Emergence of Institutions (95)

Trump failed to either take over or create institutions that would support him and institutions that would serve the public. Trumped by History: The Resurrection of the Great American Middle Class

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1727519620/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

A portion of the books description....

Public debate was flung wide open and millions of Americans who had been silent and passive for years awoke. And then to the surprise of almost everyone, Donald Trump was elected President. Unlike in times past, most institutions and a large part of the American People did not accept the results of the election, and these seek to bring down the new administration through fake news and resistance from the deep state. As a result there is a fundamental standoff between the two camps of deplorables and irreconcilables. Even by the halfway mark for the Trump Administration the confrontation is really between one man, Donald Trump, and the techno-managerial elite, with the former Great American Middle Class deplorables standing idle. No action has been taken to establish the organizations and institutions needed to implement the Trumpist agenda. The deplorables have been awakened but not activated in the gritty and long-term work of those organizations and institutions. Moreover, America is no longer the same as American Exceptionalists wish it were. Therefore, a new national identity must be created and a new social contract established; requiring a scale of effort which has never before been required of Americans. Now, we will see if Donald Trump can do this and trump history, or if history will trump him by returning to its natural course led by the privileged techno-managerial elite and not by the people.

While there is some disparaging language, "Trumpists" "Deplorables" the relevant idea that is consistent with Berle and Quigley is that he failed to make the change necessary that would be required to support the political rhetoric.

Am I dismissing anything you wrote about his ability to speak to people from the middle? No.

There is no path for Trump to win based on Berles fundamental laws of power. I'm not talking about the election against Biden. Really Win!!

The elites shut down the world economy and stopped dissent. If elites can shut down the world economy and violently stop dissent, and there are no institutions that can put a check on this, the future doesn't look pretty.

While the alt-right cheers "ObamaGate" The firing of luminaries in the justice department-Comey and a new one today, and the general concept of clearing the swamp, he is the center-piece of concentric circles in all factions of government that are dysfunctional institutions.

at the end of the day we have zero fiscal policy changes, congress and the fed are the same dysfunctional institutions as when we began.

I now go into a supermarket with a thermometer gun pointed at my head, girl yelling PUT ON YOUR GLOVES, because the young millennials all of a sudden feel a sense of power that they never had or got from dad.

I'm surrounded by people, (GOOD PEOPLE) who have had their reptilian brains hijacked and quiver in fear to go out the door around people. My experience in psychology tells me that would take some undoing, and a sit down chat is not enough to counter the damage the media has done.

Brace for impact.

more impactful than this president

Sun, May 17, 2020 - 7:05pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Green Lantern The real killing has not started

People hungry, kids screaming, food banks empty, no money, no jobs, no businesses, no hope, hard asses pissed, 80,000,000 people with guns say "I've had it and and I'm not going to take it any more" Fourth Turning will be a mother fucker. MMT will not pay the bills.

Shit, it took 6 weeks for our chickenshit $2,400 to arrive by check. TEOTGKE is on us. I plan to frame the check and put it on the wall next to something kinetic.

And all the kings horses and all the king's aint gonna stop shit. You can take that to the bank. After some twerp takes your temp, tells you to wear your gloves and you loseit, slice their carotid with your knife, step over them as they bleed out and withdraw all your money

People are that close to the Celente Singularity

It'll come to that. I figure it'll start before mid to end of June if this lock down shit does not stop. My intel may not be sound but my gut speaks a different language.

The mini-me obergruppenfuhrer cunts and cocks that think they run us will find they bleed out just like the little shit who tells me what to do when I visited a business The smart ones step back, know their mortality is in the balance. The stupid ones get what stupids always get. Extinct. No passing on their tiny speck of deformed genome into the future

AGXIIK

Sun, May 17, 2020 - 8:41pm
Green Lantern

AGXIIK, the problem is while

AGXIIK, the problem is all the employees of the Chinese markets still have PRC DNA even if they are card carrying Americans by law. They are obedient to government and obey the news cycle

The other problem is that there are at least 5 guys in the back with meat cleavers that magically appear at the 1st sign of Trouble. I've seen them Bruce Lee this 6ft black guy who didn't have any intention of paying for the goods.

I'm waiting for a Deus Ex Machina moment.

In the Disney Sterilized versions of Grimm Fairy Tales, there is always a hero who has the courage to slay the dragon, or outsmart the witch, dragon slayer or stand up to the evil step mother. In the real Grimm tales, theres lots of blood and people eaten. And lots and lots of Orphans (a reflection of a society of individuals who are not ready to step up and face their demons).

One after the other, they tried to pull the sword from the stone. But it was only one guy who had the magic touch. King Arthur. But man it took ages for the dude to arrive after a long period of dark ages.

This could take awhile before he arrives.

It wasn't a dig on Trump but on society. But I do wonder what archetype Trump fits into as King Arthur actually wins and rescues civilization.

Sun, May 17, 2020 - 9:15pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

You got me on that one Who will be the Gray Champion

I'm game. I make gray look gooooood!

AGXIIK

Tue, May 19, 2020 - 11:49am

There is a social reversal in the air ...

There is a social reversal in the air ... ....

... it will likely enter different sectors of society (and business) at different moments, like eg a sequence of shocks when that which is becomes perceived to have failed badly.

It will (incrementally) take decades ....

Valuations will change as a result ......

Here is a comment on this, though it overtly addresses corrupted universitiy personnel and leaders, and the students graduating from those faux educational institutions.

Should they be called post-modernist universities? I shall suggest this to Dr Saad.

Powerful Email from a Disgruntled Student (THE SAAD TRUTH_1056)

Anyway, think business-darwinism. Think long term asset valuation inefficiency. And from that, think opportunity - with risk attached.

argentus maximus

Thu, May 21, 2020 - 1:44pm

Making money from censorship is reprehensible

Styxhexenhammer666 describes a scuzzy practise involving legacy activist media outfit, a self styled journalist there, YT censorship upon that media's request, implemented against an independent video maker on Google's YTube. In this case to delete a video with a medical practitioner.

Business Insider Attacks Computing Forever, Flags His Video, Then Paywalls Their Hit Piece

And naturally after finding out what they did, you just might be interested in what the professsor had to say thay they disliked so much.

Not on youtube any more thanks to Business Insider!

Try Bitchute. They do not act as a servant of the legacy media, as YT seem to now do.

Here is a link to the video that GoogYTbe took down at Business Insiders request. It is still available to view on Bitchute:
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hybM74uIHJKf/

PS Still using Google's search engine? (Owners of YTbe) Try DuckDuckGo instead.

Set it as your default search for all searches in the future.

Then Google will no longer access your search data going into its artificial intelligence, to use against you by sending you personalised adverts and political BS that serves them and not you.

Next:

Do you read Business Insider for information to form your views?

Maybe that's a dumb idea .....

And .... pass it on. They won't broadcast what their activities involve. So we must, or we will end up living in the world they want to assemble around us. And, we can talk to each other much faster than SJW political bigots can delete public videos made by us.

It involves passing news on privately, outside their arena, and outside their control.

argentus maximus

Sun, May 24, 2020 - 10:47am

FACEBOOK BLACKLISTS BRIGHTEON, PROVING IT IS GROWING

Styx on Bitchute with a 7 min commentary on Youtube competition and the response of Facebook to those alternative bottom up crteator made video platforms:

Facebook Blacklists Brighteon, Proving It Is Growing

So Brighteon is now seen as a threat to the silicon valley info control system. OK. I should open an account and begin to see what's there that is gone from YT, shouldn't I?

Of course, the video in question is "Plandemic". Sounds like must viewing in the circumstances.

Hmmm ... go to Brighteon, search for Plandemic, click on "play". See what they want gone from the internet.

How hard can oppposing these oligarchs control of my perceptions and thoughts and loyalties be?

Handy links list:

https://www.brighteon.com/

https://lbry.tv/

https://www.bitchute.com/

argentus maximus

Sun, May 24, 2020 - 10:56am

Tim Pool: GOOGLE CENSORS SOMEONES PERSONAL GOOGLE DRIVE FILES

As "they" (the west coast uber riche and their political collecgue-partners in govt) get desperate, election coming and all that, their tactics become less covert:

Tim Pool, via Bitchute,11 mins :

GoogleDrive takes down user's personal copy of "Plandemic" after it was flagged by The Washington Post, Fake News, and more ...

This is egregious. They can not be a neutral platform, like eg The Post Service, and also do this. It crosses the barrier and they become a defacto publisher.

However, publishers are subject to regulations and laws that matter.

In an election year, this will start events rather than end them.

argentus maximus

Wed, May 27, 2020 - 10:08am

A case of not censoring critics of a mainstream media attack

Vee observes the meta game of social media platform (Twitter in this case) policy, coordinated mainstream media censorship attacks and character asassinations, and changing public attitudes to same.

Hint: increasing numbers of the public have had enough.

Why Is #SCUMMEDIA Trending On Twitter For Two Days Now?

From his Bitchute channel, 14 mins

>>> If the politicians stop listening to the activist journalists and start listening to the people, OMG! <<<

Exactly.

argentus maximus

Wed, May 27, 2020 - 10:52pm argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

And now twitter

has shot itself in the foot by editorializing a Trump tweet by fact (opinion) checking.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, May 28, 2020 - 12:26pm

While you're looking at riots in Minneapolis .....

Significant events are going down in Hong Kong:

Hong Kong Has Fallen #FreeHongKong

But, hey, I'm sure the media are focusing on the most important stuff this election year .....

argentus maximus

Fri, May 29, 2020 - 10:50am

When social media takes on the Executive ...

The Quartering via Bitchute 8 mins:

Donald Trump may change social media ...will remove protections if bias is found

So, how long will it be before this applies to partisian mainstream media which has hated on Trump nonstop while accusing everybody else of being hateful?

And would another "leader", other than Trump, have acted against a far left dominating social media embedded staffers showing political bias, shadowbanning, censorship?

Sometimes a billionaire can have similar interest as the middle ground people. It can't be relied upon in general. But this is such a time.

Here is another example of Twitter based censorship. Check out the "bad" image they censored:

They Can't Win A Fair Fight

argentus maximus