303 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Mar 27, 2020 - 2:54am argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Wednesday's thought

Well you could send this AM, but maybe it's too radical.

We're Living in 12 Monkeys
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Fri, Mar 27, 2020 - 6:08am

Hollywood Millionaires Are Being Called Out

Celebrities BUSTED Faking SICK & Save The World By Not Wearing Makeup!

Pass it on ..... if you wish. These are social-icons that many people "follow".

It's nice to see these actors and actresses struggle to gain attention ... for career reasons ... pretending to be better than you. ... pretending to be virtuous.

While at the same time, in the real world, ordinary unknown people far better than them offer their help, free, generously, to health services to deal with the very large numbers of people self isolating.

Maybe this isn't the best video, but the story in it is worth passing on to admirers of the beautiful influencers.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 7:45am

A Medical Doctor on dieting, herd behaviour and industry

This might also be relevant to not buying the wrong investment assets.

And a reasonably sized screen to see his slides is recommended.

Y-tube 25 mins

Dr. Jay Wortman - 'Undoing Atkins: A Cautionary Tale'

argentus maximus

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 10:05am

Arriving at a position by emotion or by logic

He is talking about Leftists. But this is not something exclusive to Leftists. There are plenty on the Right who think using feelings.

What is the advantage of making decisions, or coming to a position emotionally?

What are the advantages of using logic instead?

Man Finds Out That You Can't Reason With Certain Leftists...

My take, the crowd, those immersed closer to the group use emotion because, unknown to them (and it has to be so for historical-evolutional-survival reasons) the presence of others suppresses certain centres of the brain from high function.

Where am I going with this?

Well if you go against the crowd, there is a higher chance of dying or not procreating, therefore those being closer to others move towards emotional thought.

On the other hand, I doubt there is a single successful professional gambler, poker play on the planet who uses emotion. Maybe feigned emotion. Possibly.

So: is your prime weapon against the things life brings your way the crowd (society, it's rules and protections) or is it your knowledge (self reliance, intelligence, strength, self discipline) and self actions?

Each way is wrong when in the wrong environment.

The one is a redneck in the city.

The other is a well dressed dude or lady wearing shiny shoes in a muddy field under the open sky.

But people take a fixed position, while the environment around them changes. A losing position, that is!

Learning when to make the switch is surprisingly difficult, because your mind system never sees any need to tell you to do that. You see, each system is constructed (inside you) like a bubble and the world outside is only visible in terms that confirm the bubble is the best thing ever. But the other bubbles have the exact same limitations. For you, as long as you stay inside.

..... also for other people you know and meet with.

argentus maximus

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 11:09am
Green Lantern

Are you programmed?

As a continuation of what AM posted, this one relates to the programming related to disease theory of medicine which is obviously relevant today.

But keep mind all of these discussions including SJW are about you giving away your seniority, and not claiming your space. Not being able to differentiate between YOU and the information that is being locked into your space like a virus. It's not easy, and obviously not everyone is cut out for it. But that's the war.

The doctor above speaks to how diet propoganda is being used against us. Currently society is re-adapting an old outdated, disproven theory as the solution. The programming is strong as we look for anything to help relieve us of the fear. I wonder what deals have been made?

The Germ theory of disease. Germs cause death and they must be eradicated and we will win the war, or as NY Governor KooMo says, "kick it's ass" Germ theory.

Quiz: What killed many the victims of the Chikungya pandemic?

How many deaths in NYC from who did not also have another deadly disease that may have been the actual cause of their death? 15 last week. Saved you the research.

Story telling, not reliable data, has taken over the newsflow.

Story is powerful. Embed lies in a story, you have a powerful gestalt. People want easy to understand, easy to digest, so they look outside of themselves to the experts. Thinking that repeating some underground, alt guru is more awakened than NBC news.

Everything has become so complex, you need experts to decipher. This is how people give away their seniority. That's not the same as looking to a reliable source to help you navigate complex financial issues. The genius is finding the right ones.

What you are about to read will go against the programming you are receiving because the programming is being drilled into you 24/7 and has been for years. You'll notice that your brain might start to reject the premise before you even finish the articles. That's fine. But any rebuttal, even if it is for yourself, should be put forth with equally well stated, and supported information. Despite the evidence, you still won't believe it. That's the power of the subconscious. I don't think anybody I've ever met is immune to programming. Some people are better at spotting it. Unfortunately, the only solution is to turn off the source of the programming, be vigilante, and know how to reprogram yourself. The best way is to read literature that is counter to the program you are receiving.

Don't worry that it comes from a vegetarian site. I'm not a vegetarian. Consider the information on it's own merits.

Neohygiene By: Dan Hall

Do bacteria cause disease? Do viruses? What if I told you that they didn’t?
Does HIV cause AIDS? Do immunizations prevent disease? Does Anthrax,
Ebola, E. Coli, the Hanta virus, Smallpox, Influenza, West Nile virus, or any
other so-called deadly pathogen cause sickness or pose any deadly threat
whatsoever?

http://www.veganvillage.org/Article-Neohygiene.html

Are you alrady fighting the question?

Feel free to scroll down the page of articles and read them all.

http://www.veganvillage.org/Articles-Germ-Theory-Category.html

Excerpt from Stephen Buhners book that I've been using as my bible during this time.

My apologies for posting content from google but that's where the information is loaded and written out.

The Gary Null Show - Lessons from the Fear of Coronavirus - 3.27.20

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly90aGVnYXJ5bnVsbHNob3cucG9kYm...

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly90aGVnYXJ5bnVsbHNob3cucG9kYm...

Here are all his podcasts from a non-google source but it doesn't have the list of immune supporting agents written out.

https://podbay.fm/podcast/352962705

AM said something in one of the above posts that just clicked early this AM, about the need to speak out and educated people. As I was reviewing literature from the last 15 years discussing these times, I realized that same comment was made as part of a prediction. "Will you speak out. If you don't speak for yourself, who will? I am providing that quote out of context of the situation. It's really uncomfortable for people. But at some point, people might be put in a situation where the only resolution comes from speaking out and facing your fear.

Every effort is being made to take away your "seniority" as a person. The newsflow is complex and people don't know what is true or false. The rational part of ourselves, our brain, and the knowing part of ourself, the heart, are being disconnected. What's true, and what isn't. RAce, religion, ethnicity are all part of the battle field but so is health. The highest banner over all of them is your "seniority"

What does "seniority" mean? It means owning your space. Your thinking space, your heart space, not bowing to these morphic fields of inferiority, self massicism ie SJW, and not allowing the newsflow to own your thoughts, decision making. The same is true for your financial decisions ie gold and silver.

Seneca wrote in Letters to Lucilius - #3 "Therefore, you should note the following saying, taken from my reading in Pomponius: “Some men shrink into dark corners, to such a degree that they see darkly by day.”

I'm not making a case to not take care of yourself.

The silver lining, and if you can't find a silver lining in the face of such troubles, you're going to be depressed and miss the opportunity is to own your space. Fear is being thrown around and I feel it coming in, catch it, work it, and start again the next day. People think it's a masculine trait not to feel fear. That's bullshit. That's pinky stuff. That's the programming. It's acknowledging the fear and procuring the opposite trait...courage. It's not as common as you might want it to be. It seems that this pandemic is bypassing NOBODY. Well a few places.

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 9:26pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Interesting times indeed

Watching the controllers as they try to control the fear to just the right level.

One observable form, building on GL's fact contribution above. As it is known that young people are less at risk, they may act out risky behaviour, so when a young person becomes ill, it is trotted out as a boogeyman. Now the facts that most victims who die had 2,3 or more underlying serious complications...also to be toyed with. Be afraid, but just the right amount of afraid because if too afraid will not be controllable.

I work in the supply chain of medical devices and instruments. The biggest fear I see is of getting it wrong. Leaders fear most, being caught wrong. They want the ultimate hedges against the worst outbreak, without committing resources that might make them fiscally irresponsible and reek of 'emotion' should things be less severe. It truly is causing paralysis and in some cases mutually destructive decisions, such as giving instructions for panic ordering while another group is under cost pressure and has not found space to put inventory when it arrives.

I am compelled to speak up, and I do, when it's safe. But there is a time and place, and there are different strategies because yelling into the wind will just make you hoarse.

There are a few things that I find myself suddenly afraid of and needing to manage. Not going to make a list, to each his or her own. Suffice to say that it's a drag to come to terms with this level of fear so often in a week. Come to terms I do though, and it's good to have had this space, right here, for years, to confront what seeks to control us. (Fear being one of those things, or tools)

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Mar 31, 2020 - 5:04am
HappyNow
-
Canada

About a month.

I'm talking about CV-19 and it's overwhelming influence. We have about a month to get through here.

For most of us, about a month of what has recently made new fears that we are experiencing, and are grappling with. Uncertainty, conflicting emotions, models with high margins of error, leaders stumbling. Death as a 'new' fear. How remarkable that we've rediscovered mortality.

By my reckoning the next 2 weeks will on the surface appear much as they do today. During that time we are developing experience. During that time data will accumulate to help prove out models, people will sort out their personal or you can say individual priorities, maybe use GL's term, seniority.

Then 2 weeks for it to gel. It will appear on the surface that we're coming to terms as a society. There will still be uncertainty and fear, but there will be experience and a vetting of ways of thinking will be underway.

A month from now we'll have the next set of direction.

My guess is that CV-19 will be much faded as a threat, not only medically but as a political opportunity. That's not to say that we get to some Nirvana, but that it won't be the threat as it is today. I point out as part of this, that we beings fear what we don't understand.

So I'm asking myself, if I knew that a month from now we'd be in this new place, which will be somewhat like the old, familiar place but with a renovation, what would I do today. First to get through the 4 weeks, second to realize the new direction as it makes itself known, and third to position myself for what is in 4 weeks.

Before I forget, I'm going to mark May 1 on my calendar.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Mar 31, 2020 - 7:07am

This goes to the nature of now, not its degree

THE CORONAVIRUS TYRANNY IS UPON US

Via Bitchute from Sargon of Akkad - 17 mins

Remember how The Patriot Act came into being?

New COVID-19 reactive laws relinquishing people rights?

Same old same old ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEMINISTS IGNORED WARNINGS AND MARCHED ANYWAY IN SPAIN, NOW ONE OF THE WORST HIT COUNTRIES

Via Bitchute from Tim Pool - 10 mins JUST LOOK AT THE PHOTOS!!

Quote - Tim Pool: these are the people who get us killed. They have no idea ...... Unquote

Me: Ah yes Tim. But they do have ideology.

Ideas in your head are a dangerous thing, particularly if they are the wrong ideas. All above posts are relevant.

argentus maximus

Tue, Mar 31, 2020 - 10:09am HappyNow
Green Lantern

HappyNow wrote:

HappyNow wrote:

The biggest fear I see is of getting it wrong.

Yes, that is why SJW and Bernie Bros double down. Very telling that group who is accepting the official narrative is the most scared and they will fight you to keep the official narrative in place.

And the opposite political polarity also is accepting the official narrative. It's Armour. It's their protective gear. If they don't double down, you might see them for who they really are? Bullies, cowards, brutes.

A true warrior is vulnerable. He has fear but acts anyway. He has the courage to face his own inner demons. They don't have that courage. They must defeat you before you get to them. Their attack says, "don't let me look at myself" There is an entire list of ego defense mechanisms. We all have them. The list is long and ways our ego finds ways to protect it. It rather physically die than feel invalidated. If you can be wrong and allow it, that's where you grow. That's where you learn to trade or anything else. Failure either crushes people or makes them stronger.

They don't have the courage to face the virus and demons within themselves.

What is the fear underneath all fears? There are thousands of phobias listed in the medical literature, but there is only one fear if conquered removes them all.

It is said only when you conquer the fear of dying can you live. That fear is being thrown out now in your face. It lies under the surface. So we got our vitamin D, C, herbs etc... (good move).

Now the government is out to conquer the invader. There is always an invader. A scapegoat. The Russians, The communist, the Chinese, at the border, now it's an invisible invader. We will conquer it with the same weapons we use it to conquer everything else.

For us to protect you, you must give a little, to get a little.

Who is espousing the we are going to die UNLESS we... narrative. Bernie bros for sure. But guess what? The other side too. Cernovich lost 15,000 followers in one day. Which ones? The right for questioning Trumps wisdom after he capitulated. They want the official narrative too and to be protected. But he was loosing the center for question Trump before he capitulated.

Who has been questioning the official narrative the entire time. Well, the usual suspects.

Dark Journalists, Catherine Austine Fitts, Corbett, Vee, and I guess Styx is showing his libertarian stripes although haven't really checked in for a couple of weeks.

And of course, Mr. Center himself.

We will conquer this virus TOGETHER. Or is it Together separate at a distance?

yes, anarchists are right that eventually government becomes a weapon of mass destruction. But who is allowing it?

The government bulls are slowly getting exhausted and turning into sellers of government trust. But it seems like such a slow process for those who already arrived and waiting...

Corona-Madness: Authoritarianism Is Not The Answer!
Tue, Mar 31, 2020 - 2:47pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Fear = Ego

Lose your ego. Lose your fear.

See the world differently.

Set yourself free.

Only you can do this.

Be like water.

I miss my old dog.

Tue, Mar 31, 2020 - 4:23pm
Green Lantern

Ok, I'm going waaaay out

Ok, I'm going waaaay out there. Not left, not right, not center, but way out there. Matrixy stuff.

A Blast from the past.

It's short. It's instructive. And it might be as important if not more than all the anti-viral medicinals in the world.

Don't be freaked out that Dr. Bartlett is a total hippy with a guitar in his hands. He is expotentially more hippy than Styx, and by a power of 10, more out there than all of Styx's forays into the metaphysical realm.

I posted his book "The Physics of Miracles" Tapping in to the Field of Consciousness Potential quite a few times.

If the word quantam entanglement that makes your head spin, no worries, no math required.

He moves away from ,the narrative field of information, to how to interact with the "morphic" field.

To me these things are real. Not an intellectual foray, it's real and experiential. You just might have not experienced it yet but many have. .

This applies to all newsflow and Zeigiests too. They are morphic fields. There is that hard to define, slightly hard to understand word again. Your government might be a bit cruel, but it is adept in it's use of things most people don't like to talk about.

It's just another point of view.

It will take 2 minutes of 47 of your lock down time and it will illustrate how powerful the placebo effect is (morphic fields) and what can happen when you come into resonance with something, that sometimes is imaginary.

Richard Bartlett's Message for March 31, 2020
Tue, Mar 31, 2020 - 4:39pm
Green Lantern

Pt 2

As Uri Geller has pointed out, the virus looks like it has antennas'. They have already dont the research. Not just in China, but they were studying virus like some version of this virus at Fort Dietrich which apparently just re-opened. Net, net, it's not that hard.

https://www.livescience.com/64085-quantum-bacteria.html

https://phys.org/news/2010-03-quantum-behaviour-viruses.html

https://www.livescience.com/65969-quantum-entanglement-photo.html

Fri, Apr 3, 2020 - 6:48am

When propaganda falls flat

What movie came out October last year, and made zero at the box office?

What movie, if you search for it's box office returns on Boxofficemojo or 25thframe does not show up in the site search engine?

More important:

Which press "movie critics" reviewed this movie and gave it a "fresh" rating on rottentomatoes?

For the first three answers Mr Obvious made a video to explain: (Bitchute link, 9 mins)

THE CUCK MOVIE GETS CUCKED MAKES $0 IN MASSIVE BOX OFFICE FAILURE

And for the 4th answer - who rated this movie as "fresh" and worth viewing and spending your hard earned money on?

In other words, which movie reviewers are so deeply immersed in ideology that they have zero credibility (remember who they are for the future)?

Can you guess before you look?

Here is a link to the RT page showing their efforts for the movement, err, I meant to say, their professional evaluation of this fine product for your entertainment:

Scroll down and click on "All reviews" :

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cuck/reviews

Yup. That's some fine product evaluation there ........ Your movie critic quality report sucks.

But thanks for standing out so clearly that everybody can clearly see who you really work for.

argentus maximus

Sat, Apr 4, 2020 - 10:20am Green Lantern
Noteriety

Some Observations

Thanks for the links and video.

I work in ambulance dispatch (911 Medical Calls etc). The hospitals are realizing Tachycardia is an indicator for Covid-19. Of course your HR increases when fighting intruders.

However, symptoms of Covid (for younger folks at least) appear to be similar to anxiety attacks. Learn to control your heartrate and the symptoms may possibly be mitigated.

~~Is this virus is ACTIVATED by fear?~~

That being said. People are literally dropping dead in some circumstances. This is a doozy and it is meant to cause HELL!

Sat, Apr 4, 2020 - 3:54pm

As the election approaches they still get crazier

Would you buy story books written by this nice writer for young female members of your family?

How about movies made from her product?

What about other products from the company that hired her?

Marvel Studios’ She-Hulk Writer Dana Schwartz Compares Men to Oscar The Grouch As She Continues Her Man-Hating Twitter Tirades!

I won't.

argentus maximus

Sun, Apr 5, 2020 - 10:59am Green Lantern
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

The whole universe is one gigantic quantum entanglement

When scientists first discovered quantum entanglement at the atomic level it was ridiculously apparent that QE (not exactly the Fed Quantitative Easing but similar in scope) was on the molecular level, the large scale level and by it's nature, the galactic scale because what is a galaxy but a larger scale wave/particle form of an atom.

An atom's various parts are immensely complete, cobbled together with even tinier pieces and pieces right down to niblets the size of a Plank constant. That's really fucking small. Quarks and gluons and muons measured by borons and morons.

I always thought it was small minded thinking that QE at atomic levels what all there was to QE. Sheesh

Like Feynman said. There is a lot of room at the bottom. Or just the ending 2 minutes of Men in Black First movie in its mind bending impact to those who are aware of the QE nature of our little bitty 14 billion light year spanning universe is really small when compared to the universe of infinite multiverses. Or Matrix spoon bending kiddies. Or a room with a million guns. Or a million Mr Smiths who are simulacrums of all of us, whether our true nature is faux good or real evil.

Someone said that an atom on one side of the universe acts in concert, speed, spin and direction to another atom on the far side of the universe. They are direct reflections of each other with 14 billion light years between them

IMO a light year is nothing when measured side by side with the speed of thought, feeling and love. You can love someone on the other side of the universe in real time. I am not sure if hate is as speedy. Maybe hate is limited to the snail crawl pace of 186,000 MPH but that's for bigger minds than mine.

To Atom 1, it's not the 'far side of the universe'. It's right next door to Atom 2, linked as they are like two lovers, hand in hand, walking through eternity in perfect harmony as all is right with the world.

And here we sit, wondering and worrying about WHAT!!!??? . A tiny particle of goo that has us losing our collective minds because it might kill us dead. A Steinway grand piano shoved out of the 50th floor of a skyscraper landing on our pointy heads does the same thing. Only difference is someone just ruined a $50,000 piano to kack me.

I'm not sure if the tiny virus is evil, it's atomic sized Stalin-like mustache antenna vibrating at the speed of dark, filled with hate, lust and malevolence, looking to replicate it's virally inclined Socialist tendencies on our dime, thinking our lungs are its territory, setting up camp to breed while totally ignoring natural law as it coopts our alveoli as it's new happy hunting grounds. Its Manifest Destiny might be our shortened destiny but sometimes that's the way things work out.

I got no beef with virus and bacteria. There are 10-100 trillion romping around in my GI tract. We have a good relationship. They work hard for me and I give them a warm wet place to live and breed. Quantum Entanglement on the micro macro scale. We have some good conversations late at night too. Fortunately my wife has no sense of smell. Real good thing in that.

But the virus is a trespasser. Not welcome at mi casa.

When you can sit between those two bits of flotsam and jetsam separated by 14 billion light years you get some idea that you are listening to the Music of the Spheres.

And as a child of the universe you get to play with the universal Quantum Entanglement sand box that's also your Cat's Cradle game.

Hugo's Weaving in and out, up and down, side to side as he seduces our subconscious with the red and blue pill, thinking those two bits of colored matrix pharmacological choice mechanisms will be our award for gaining sunsciousness. He came before Morpheus. He'll be here after we are gone. We can play by his rules or not. But we cannot not play by the rules of the universe if we expect to live in it. We decamp from the Matrix and set up camp in the universe and abide by those rules. The nice thing about rules is we can make up our own when we build our own universe.

Red pill. Your make believe universe dies and maybe you wake.

Blue pill. You get to menage a trois Alice in Wonderland and the Red Queen.

How about no pills?

You wake up to the power you have, your ass firmly parked between flotsam and jetsam, able to QE the universe without moving a muscle.

Yep GL It does work. As they can keep their pills.

PS I like brown M&Ms and yellow Skittles. They melt in your mind, not in your mouth.

AGXIIK

Mon, Apr 6, 2020 - 1:13am Green Lantern
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Programming

Well GL, I've had rubella, measles, chicken pox and shingles and have never been vaccinated against these "conditions". I'm told they were caused by viruses, but no-one ever showed me the virus.

I'm told the current Covid-19 pandemic is caused by just under 30 kilobytes of information but I have not yet seen any study where a virus has been isolated from a patient and show to infect living cells.

Believe what you will but the germ theory of (certain) disease and the idea of immunization are powerful paradigms. Got a better one?

There is however no doubt that there is currently a huge amount of programming taking place globally. Be well.

EDIT: Just read your comment AGXIIK and I'm totally blown away!

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Mon, Apr 6, 2020 - 4:01pm
Green Lantern

Yes Steve. Here's my theory.

Yes Steve. Here's my theory. If you want to protect yourself against the virus, unlike Boris Johnson, who I posted two weeks ago? he was being too calvalier about the virus and too loose with restrictions, I advise everyone to take a bullet proof immune booster to guarantee your safety. It's simply a set of believe systems. It goes like this. Stay in the EU. I am scared of the virus. I give my freedom away and will think and say whatever they want. I hate being white. And we all are connected. We are one world. Therefore we should have one currency. No borders and I freely give anything the state needs to run efficiently. Wow. I feel strong and immune.

I met Bartlett. He did some quantam hocus pocus on me twice. I had already been playing with it. 1st time I laid down on stage consciousness, I actually fell back after he waved his hands. Didn't even touch me. I can't really explain what happened. 2nd time is too hard to explain.

There are somethings that are hard to explain. I'm not really even trying. if somebody had told me I wouldn't have believe it. If somebody had written it on a forum, I wouldn't have probably ignored it. Even when somebody told me to go to his lecture, I said, the last thing I want to do is go to another energy training. He gets up, plays music, puts his hand out like spock on star trek.

I haven't met anybody with that "power" in my entire existence on earth. Correction, anybody willing to publicly demonstrate that type of ability. People shift in and out, and time stops, starts, because he is actually moving you into different time lines.

Let me say that again, he is actually using, PUTTING to use, what we know about the observer effect, dropping down, and collapsing the wave function. The wave function is reality as we know it. Think about that one stentence. Shifting consciousness in and out of time.

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 - 9:41am
Green Lantern

Bartlett gives his opinion

Bartlett gives his opinion on what's going on which is what alot of us looking at and than transitions how to take these idea's of quantum entanglement with these morphic fields and use it. If you can't make it real, it's Philosophy.....talk.

I trust Richard over 99% of persons who have dedicated their lives to alternative media because he has talents that exceeds 99% of the population beyond deductive/inductive reasons. For many of you, just like his detractors, it's just too woo woo.

(You'll notice he always has a super hero in his video's. A batman shirt. I don't know which superhero that is because I am behind the times but there is a reason he does that) REmember, he is a matrix guy

Dr. Bartlett's Message for April 7, 2020

I wanted to pick up where I left off last week. If you didn’t see last week’s message, you can watch it here: Last Week's Message

Some have referred to my message of last week as a mystical fable, but it was true. What I was pointing out is how fear can hypnotize people.

The corona virus is real. I think it was weaponized and designed to be more virulent than it is. I believe it’s being used by the deep state to shut down economies around the world to accomplish a one world super state, but it’s not going to work.

Don’t give in to fear and don’t listen to the particular media that is trying to whip up hysteria and keep you in fear 24 hours a day. If you’re in fear, your mind stops thinking for yourself. You stop thinking like an individual and you become completely controllable.

In line with that, I have another story to tell you that illustrates how not giving in to fear and being in a place of solitude within yourself is actually the greatest protection against anything like this.

I was once one of a staff of doctors and nurses in a spiritual community. I was newly degreed as a Chiropractor, but I had also learned TBM, Total Body Modification, and used it on my son to cure him of chronic bronchitis, asthma and allergies. This totally changed my life and I became known as somewhat of a wizard in this community as a result.

We had a rule that any emergencies would be broadcast over loudspeakers so that whoever heard and was first responder on the scene would take over. One day I heard a message that someone had collapsed and I happened to be the first responder. This person was not breathing and had no pulse. Immediately I started CPR. Nobody else came for 45 minutes, so of course I continued CPR for 45 minutes. I had no mask. No protection. No nothing. Unfortunately, the person I was working on never recovered and died.

This person was a fairly young man and he died of acute respiratory distress caused by a virus.

I’m not telling you this so that you go into fear about dying.

Please understand that the point I am making is not fear-based. Here’s the point.

I performed CPR, including breathing into this person’s mouth (which is how it was done then), for 45 minutes. Not once did thoughts of my own safety or sanctity enter into what I was doing and I was not worried. I was trying to help a fellow person to survive. Unfortunately, the virus killed this man and I wasn’t able to save him. And I never once developed so much as a sniffle.

Don’t give in to fear. I'll see you next week.

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 - 10:10am
Green Lantern

Dr. Bartlett's Message for

Dr. Bartlett's Message for April 7, 2020

For some reason, they send his mailing list a link to an unlisted video. This one should work.

5 words at 1:11. Same message posted years ago. He didn't plan 111. That just happened.

What happens when you mess with nature?

What happens when they mess with markets over long time periods?

What happens when you brain wash a bunch of white people and screw with archetypes in movies?

It's all the samething. He understands. The collective still struggles with natural law. But he embodies these principles.

randomness