Deceptive Subscription Enrollment

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, Jun 9, 2019 - 1:17pm
tmaenpaa

Deceptive Subscription Enrollment

On a USAWatchdog.com interview, Craig Hemke indicated membership was on a monthly basis, and with a code 'gold2019' for half-price the first month. None of that is apparent on the subscription form. Your subscription page is deceptive. What is the excuse?

I'm sending via this mechanism since my effort on the contact form repeatedly indicated "time out". - bummer

Sun, Jun 9, 2019 - 8:07pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Welcome tmaenpaa

Welcome tmaenpaa, I'm just a member here.

Send email to tfmetalsreport[at]gmail[dot]com and Craig will deal with your issues. The last thing he would ever do is say something and screw you for $6.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Mon, Jun 10, 2019 - 11:59am

I'm trying to help

You messed this up on your end by purchasing an annual subscription instead of a monthly.

I've emailed you in an attempt to help and fix your subscription and will be happy to refund your entire payment if you'd like.

Please check your email and get back to me.

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 - 12:07pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Welcome again, tmaenpaa

I watched Craig's excellent presentation on USAWatchdog and he was quite clear that you could get your first month for half price on a monthly subscription. If you like it here then you can stay on a monthly or even annual basis for even more savings and value. Everyone here has to take responsibility for there own actions. Both Craig and several of the members make excellent suggestions for trades and/or mining stocks to buy. Not everyone has the same amount of income available to risk and so you have to consider your own circumstances. I hope you will enjoy it here.
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
randomness