543 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 2:43am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

@AG

They have all found religion and gone back to Dots.

Mr.Fix is singing Kumbaya My Lord and G.L. is accompanying him on the violin!

Still though, no worries, 'above the glass ceiling' can't be stopped now.

I guess it's just you and me now, - -  should be fine.

Maybe we need Ruffian back.

A bit of blasphemy in the mix is always a good way to get the ball rolling.

Oh well, wake me up when someone turns up?

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 3:03am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

found this over at Dots . . .

"There was an explosion – I don't know whether it was a volcano or something detonated," 

‘NASA is hiding life on Mars’: Here’s what’s really going on in red planet ‘explosion’ IMAGES

Probably a huge meteor landing on Mars looking for a planet to seed with life.

This stuff happens in nature many times per second.

Truth is that it's likely an up scaled version of a sperm cell attempting to fertilise an egg (Mars}.

The miracle of life is alive and well.

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 3:16am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

or maybe a spell has been put on 'above the glass ceiling'

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 10:00am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

That dust cloud on Mars

I'm thinking it's a dust cloud stirred up by a caravan of migrants on their way to new jobs and hopes at Olympus Mons.  Given that this is the largest volcano on Mars, maybe there's a president on the fourth planet who's erupting over this invasion.

MMGA.Make Mars Great Again. 

What he fails to realize is that terraforming Mars requires a lot of hard working day laborers.  The soft lazy Martians don't like physical labor so they need to import the heavy lifters from Titan.

Then again,  the largest volcano is named Olympus Mons.  It could be Jupiter giving Mars a planet-wide dorking.  The 1% will have their way whether it's the fourth planet or the third.  Elon Musk gotta get his game on;  take a quick spin around that neighborhood; and report back.  Besides which, his mom wants him home for her 12,503 birthday

I'm not sure if this is a true story but I know it's  a story.

BTW  If Mars is a giant egg I'm thinking--- Where's the bacon? 

That'd make a heck of an omelet.  Bon Appetit

Cheers

AGXIIK

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 4:25pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Jackass

ROGUE NEWS Special Guest - Jim Willie
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 4:27pm
silver66

update from Silver66

Hey boys and girls above the glass ceiling.

I will probably not be around much next week

Got the call for Senior Silver66, that there is a bed for him in LTC facility, a block and a half from my house. He moves in Tuesday at 10 AM

This is good but stressful news. I will be pre-occupied next week but will be following posts (many or few with interest)

Have a great weekend everyone

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 7:48pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

When the anarchist meets the Libertarian...

How Anarchy Can Work - With Guest Luke Rudkowski

RonPaulLibertyReport

Streamed live on Oct 25, 2018

Can the small Mexican town of Cheran serve as a model? They banned politicians and found nearly everything improved. Filmmaker Luke Rudkowski tells us what he discovered when he investigated. Also today, Luke's take on the war on independent media.

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 8:18pm
silver66

plan your future self

Really good conversation

Jordan Peterson on Universal Basic Income.. 'Money ISN'T the Problem!'

here is the web site 

https://selfauthoring.com/

Looks like a combination of AA and Steven Covey and business coaching...:-) with good marketing

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 9:10pm

Global bloodbath arriving

Global bloodbath arriving next week. And word is Fed turned off the spicket.   Trump is not going to be able to persuade this one away.   I never knew what I didn't know until I began looking.   F"ing  moon 1 degree next to Uranus.  Heavy, heavy shit. 

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 9:32pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

He's Back...

43:16

Mark Passio on QAnon, Voting, The Great Work, and the Future of Humanity

Mark Passio on QAnon, Voting, The Great Work, and the Future of Humanity

us Resistance

Premiered Oct 22, 2018

Derrick Broze sits down with Mark Passio to discuss the return of his podcast, the upcoming elections, psyops like QAnon, moving out of the United States, and much, much more.

Find Mark's work at www.whatonearthishappening.com The Conscious Resistance Network is an independent media organization focused on empowering individuals through education, philosophy, health, and community organizing.

We work to create a world where corporate and state power does not rule over the lives of free human beings. Find more videos like this at: www.theconsciousresistance.com

And now for tonights bedtime story... smiley

1:29:01

Mark Passio | The Occult Cabal, Their Slave System, & Natural Law

Mark Passio | The Occult Cabal, Their Slave System, & Natural Law

TheHighersideChats

Published on Aug 4, 2018

SUBSCRIBE 57K

Today on everyone’s favorite conspiracy podcast: Alright Higherside Chatters, we have spent years talking about the problems of the world: War, poverty, geo-engineering, fluoride, petrochemicals, environmental destruction, materialism, greed, false flags, & everything in between in this Rockefeller/Rothschild debt based system of rule and sometimes I get a bit concerned that all we do is pat ourselves on the back for another educational circle jerk while we sit and wait for someone else to overthrow the power pyramid and the yolks of oppression we seem so cozy in.

And an uncomfortable truth we must confront is the relationship between slave and master- the cause and effect of following orders, and the “don’t rock the boat” attitude we take, as long as our cage is a little bit nicer than the next guys. Yet when one truly examines the world we find ourselves in- you see a multitude of constructs holding us in place that have nothing to do with the natural world: A never ending framework of legalese that privileges the dark occults in the drivers seat and punishes the people who put their faith in it. – A hypnotic obsession with green paper, thanks to the spellcrafters behind the curtain. – & a system of artificial scarcity aimed at maintaining the illusion that abundance is only a fantasy.

Well, these are the tenants of today’s guest, and true freedom fighter- the ever-passionate Mark Passio.

Mark initially rejected his religious upbringing by becoming a Satanist as an early act of rebellion, and eventually was even offered a position as a priest in the Church of Satan by Anton LaVey himself. But after leaving the dark community of group-think—he forged his path as a true individual- studying the vast and complex depths of metaphysics, occultism, spirituality, symbolism, consciousness and more….and for the last 10 years, has been bringing this knowledge to light through his website, videos, presentations, and weekly radio show which can be found at www.WhatOnEarthIsHappening.com

He’s a passionate advocate of natural law, a committed de-occultist deconstructing the spells of slavery, and the truth-telling torcher of sacred cows – long time coming, Mark Passio.

Sweet dreams! angel

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 9:58pm (Reply to #170)
full n by
-
orrington, ME

Bloodbath ? That does not sound pleasant,to say the least.......

Hi Gl  Since next week is er, um well....not all that far away,perhaps you would be willing to elaborate . Your post  is painfully short for what seems to be a 'not pleasant ' up coming near term series of events. I am ,as usual ,all ears..      Good call on NZ earthquake potential..now reality..

Cheers

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 11:30pm (Reply to #172)

full n by wrote:

full n by wrote:

Hi Gl  Since next week is er, um well....not all that far away,perhaps you would be willing to elaborate . Your post  is painfully short for what seems to be a 'not pleasant ' up coming near term series of events. I am ,as usual ,all ears..      Good call on NZ earthquake potential..now reality..

Cheers

I also posted a short comment in the setup in response to an interesting comment by Solsson worth reading. 

Basically, my understanding of the combination of planetary factors is that we are seeing a death of market, to possibly be reborn at another time.  We're looking at trillions of losses.   

I found Solssons' invocation of 1929 interesting but I don't know myself if that is the right analogy but one that catches your attention.  

Basically, the planetary factors are showing a tremendous amount of pressure, stress, that will appear next week around Halloween.  I also posted another chart in the setup maybe a week ago with the dates in red.    took me a week or so to look at all the factors to understand what they mean.  This probably is not an ordinary fall panic. 

Duestch bank has already seen most of it's value washed away again took a nice hit to an all time low.  So I'm wondering if we are on a verge of another Lehman Brothers like failure which  escalate this new financial crisis into a systemic global banking crisis very rapidly???

We're starting to see things buckle as we move into 2020.   

I would have liked to have seen the severity and timing of this much earlier but I learned a shitload in the last two weeks working with tools that I never realized were so powerful.  

Notice, I didn't move into any narratives about the future of the dollar or the end of the stock market that get repeated over and over again.  

We're talking about a turning point, a big one.  There is a possibility of what comes in 2020 or actually 2021 is something that most people aren't expecting but I remain observant to see if that changes.  2022 might not be such a good year.   This based off planetary cycles and history. 

It's likely these forces are hitting people's personal chart, me included, and dealing with some kind of personal crisis/change.  As above so below, the small reflects the big. 

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 11:31pm

NZ was just one of the places

NZ was just one of the places along the ring of fire that had heightened risk. It was never definite on exact location.
Sat, Oct 27, 2018 - 12:27am (Reply to #173)
full n by
-
orrington, ME

Grist for the mill..

Thank You . There is a lot of work/energy in your replay . It is plenty to keep me busy thinking and lol  off the streets  , Again a sincere thank you.. Lots of things to consider.

Sat, Oct 27, 2018 - 8:37am

Could be nothing

Sat, Oct 27, 2018 - 10:01am
HappyNow
-
Canada

Haven’t had time, nor much

Haven’t had time, nor much inclination to post, maybe the new site isn’t in my comfort zone yet.

Watched the Ron Paul that Mr. Fix posted, and the Jordan Peterson from Silver66. 

That led me to this one, and I couldn’t help thinking of Argentus Maximus in the first few minutes.

A very short clip, ignore what the poster thinks is a catchy title, it’s not even accurate.

AM the first 3 minutes are for you...

Snowflake Student Snaps At ANGRY Jordan Peterson, Instantly Regrets it
Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sat, Oct 27, 2018 - 12:34pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A little bit of a weekend thought experiment to share...

Happy Now,

Thank you for the Jordan Peterson clip, I love watching how he handles himself in a debate, and never let's a question based on a false premise stand.

To the rest,

I have intentionally been staying away from studying headline news lately, because of the heightened amount of bullshit being presented, false flag operations that don't deserve my attention, and have instead been studying deeply occulted information from our ancient past, and correlating it to some older material from the past century, with an eye towards what's been unfolding lately.

I did take notice of Green Lanterns astrologically based doom and gloom report, keeping in mind that the psychopathic baby fucking Satanists who run our planet are just another part of our "Natural order" of things.

These are the same demonic entities  who have been running the show for many thousands of years, and this presents an interesting question…

Over the past year or so, I've been made aware of how astrology plays a significant role in our current events, brought to us by the same creatures who are also obsessed with astrological meanings, ancient playbooks from prehistory, which seems to give them a certain amount of validity, which I do not think they deserve.

Let's use one of my other favorite examples, of how the book of bullshit, the elites favorite play book on how to fuck over Earth and its inhabitants, seems to be followed step by step, while the moronic masses attribute everything that happens to their favorite imaginary sky daddy.

Middle Eastern towns such as Damascus are pounded into rubble because that's what the playbook says to do. Israel positions itself as Ground Zero in this war against humanity, proclaiming themselves as God's chosen ones, and that little piece of fucking dirt that they defend as "gods promised land”.

As I've often said, this has clearly been used as a way to create the illusion that genocide is the will of God, when these overt demonstrations of rampant evil should clearly be attributed to a  parasitical and psychopathic demonic subspecies keeping everyone fooled.

Here's the question…

How is astrology any different?

Seriously.

Handed down to us by the same secret societies that propagate a vengeful and jealous imaginary sky daddy, for those that don't buy the authority of that demonic piece of shit, why not have a different version of the same story, and blame everything on "the positions of the stars and planets”?

Let's take the book of bullshit for example, where there are two distinct versions of interpretation.

The "clever men" who passed it along to us, gave us both an exoteric and a esoteric interpretation.

So you have the imaginary sky daddy version, and the astro-theological version. Why would the same demonic forces  who wrote them make either one of them true?

I have often stated that biblical prophecy is so easy to fulfill, because the same pieces of shit that consider themselves earth movers and shakers wrote it, and it gives them cover for their crimes against humanity… 

So what we are left with is:

"Blame it on the imaginary sky daddy"  versus  "Blame it on the position of the stars."

They've  given us both the sky daddy and astrology, a counter narrative, that can blame these exact same crimes on god or the position of the stars.

It's kind of like I stated a few weeks back, that the criminal scumbags who paint the economic charts plan their moves according to the stars.

Knowing this, does give you an advantage if you are trading these markets.

I guess this is handier than blaming a market crash on "God's wrath".

As if the imaginary sky daddy gives a shit about the Dow Jones industrial averages, or the dollar-denominated value of your  favorite shiny chunk of metal.

Is it any more plausible to come up with some irrelevancy like Venus in retrograde to blame a market crash or a war on?

This only  creates a  certain sense of inevitability to events that have been "preordained" in the stars or the book of bullshit.

In this circumstance,

Why could it be not be said that the only difference between a theologian and an astrologer is two different sides of the same Hegelian Dialectic?

Narratives, counter narratives, written by the same ancient daemonic priestcraft, to create  inherent oppositional forces, while both groups can point to a long historical narrative that validates their "independent" positions?

If you have thousands of years of  examples validating either construct, people will become quite comfortable in maintaining their beliefs.

"it's in the stars”, compared to "god did it” becomes a distinction without any practical difference.

Do I vote for the republican scum bag, or the democratic scum bag? See? How many false choices have we been presented with?

It would be in the elites best interest in  the quest of maintaining human enslavement, that all of our  perceived choices are false.

This post might represent uncharted territory in blasphemy, since it invalidates so many time-tested beliefs and traditions.

I wouldn't want you guys to think I had been going soft.

Nevertheless,

If nothing changes, and people keep buying the bullshit presented to us, our demise is virtually guaranteed as the result of these beliefs.

So this brings us down to a practical approach,

You can fuck authority, regardless of whether it's the stars, planets, the demonic scum who pretend to rule over us, or the wrathful, jealous and vengeful imaginary sky daddy. They've all been presented to us by the same parasitical scumbags who only seek to hi Jack and destroy our cognitive functions.

Are there any other sacred cows I can fuck with?

Rule yourself,

It's quite clearly what you were designed to do. cheeky

Sat, Oct 27, 2018 - 2:11pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

The shooting at the Pittsburgh Synagogue

GL  Looks like you got a bead on this harsh time period that seems to have started today   How this massacre will be spun, and spun it will be, it was gruesome, taking out both the people at the synagogue and first responders. 

Apparently the shooting was in the basement during a bris ceremony.  I could not tell the nature, nationality or name of the shooter from a rear camera angle.  That'll be out soon.

I wish someone would have had a firearm to defend the people.  As bad as a gunfight is in a basement, according to Brad Pitt in  Inglorious Basterds, a person able to defend the defenseless could have changed that dynamic.

Keep your heads of swivels   We probably won't be able to change the markets trend next week but we can change our immediate circumstances with awareness.

AGXIIK

Sun, Oct 28, 2018 - 4:12am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr.Fix

The baby f*****s is a 'Jackass' delusion.

We don't need that bullshit here.

Zero credibility.

Sun, Oct 28, 2018 - 5:16am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

@ Hannah Taddy

I would imagine the 'rose lace and satin robe set' would be a little unbecoming on you. May I suggest their 'butt plug'.