Above The Glass Ceiling

893 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Apr 29, 2021 - 9:52am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

No worries Mr Fix

Whether long copy or with paragraph breaks, people are listening and following much of what you talk about. Here in the highlands of Reno everyone hears and talks about what you say. The resistance is forming and ready to roll heavy. We are putting out the word quietly and effectively. The Saxons are awake

AGXIIK

Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - 6:46am
Green Lantern

Don't know why you can't

Don't know why you can't break up paragraphs. There are some quirks in the code here at tfmetals. If you post certain types of gifs, everything after it disappears. Refresh your screen. Make sure you don't copy and paste from a word document that has any type of formatting. Invisible symbols can effect formatting.

You are teaching people how to be in resonance with natural law. To lead their lifes in accordance with these higher laws. On a personal level, it's never too late. On a collective level, the debts of past deeds must be paid.

I continue to study the effect of behavior, either in accordance or outright breach of natural law. Aka do bad shit, bad shit happens.

That was the theme of the Zeitgiest that the collective had a hard time getting their head around.

I shared a quote by Carl Jung who expressed this thought. But there are two observations Jung made that relate to what's happening here and out there.

Greater than all physical dangers are tremendous effects of delusional ideas. The world powers that rule over humanity, for good or ill, are unconscious psychic factors & they that bring unconsciousness into being. We are steeped in a world that was created by our own psyche~Jung

Humanity created the bullshit out there and in accordance with natural law, it will have to be paid for. How this will manifest are the details.

Anthropologists have often described what happens to a primitive society when its spiritual values are exposed to the impact of modern civilization. Its people lose the meaning of their lives, their social organization disintegrates, and they themselves morally decay.

Modern civilization = the pursuit of happiness and meaning through material gains. Go to school, get a job, and live a cushy life. I'm not anti-material security. We all seek it. But when it overtakes our search for meaning, understanding self, our metaphoric search for the holy grail, than society takes a nose dive, and natural law demands a rebalancing. This in itself is an alchemical process because when people en masse refuse this calling of meaning and connection, that's when mythical continents sink.

Here's a list for you from memory. I might miss a few.

Tesla advanced physics and understanding of the aethers, Carl Jung understanding of the psyche (Bruce LIpton, Candice Pert), The dynamics of collective psychology, Pythagoris, Phi-Dias, Aristotle, Plato the understanding of the Golden Mean and how society and all things are arranged around this concept. Sacred Geometry and Ancient Science, Heavenly Order on earth. The Giza pyramids and earth pyramid complex designed on earth grid. Newgrange, and Dowth and a shit load more in Ireland. The Sacred Mounts in the mid-west. Sacred sites in Mexico, Belize, Cambodia all which point to a codified system of mathematics and cosmology, a canon of proportion and an attunement to cosmology that can be used to predict the future as the Mayans did centuries before aka cycles, alternative history from the lores of Atlantis, underground civilizations, off planet or advanced technology used by Government (Haarp, weapons etc....) Hidden code in the bible, natural medicine (botanical, colloidal preparations), alchemical etchings as a metaphor for this sacred canon of proportion and as a metaphor for how society transforms and how natural law works.

I'm sure I missed a few. These are the pursuits of spiritual values along with the arts music, visual arts, writing, poetry, or advancement in science for the betterment of humanity.

You might, or might not recognize those topics. Those were the topics that a handful of people brought to the table. 5 maybe? over a few year time period.

The collective has reverted back to buy the dips, incessant posting of links without analysis, a total absence of trying to grasp the natural laws that exist here on earth that would make life better and better understand what humanity is walking into. We bombed ourselves back into the stone age. We are back to reliance on other people's thinking many of which want to nudge us into their stone age belief systems.

In other words, advanced society collapsed here first because the reality is if you put it in their face, after they turn off their computer is back to pork chops and apple sauce in the kitchen and all that stuff is just a second thought. A pause from the stress of daily life, aka entertainment, bread and circuses.

In other words Fix, we weren't able to convert anybody. If they weren't interested before, they aren't interested now. The alpha posters, content creators disappeared.

This forum was created by me because somebody had a mental health episode, DOTS was stacked with extreme right wing, a few members of a white supremicists cult (in 2021 that would take tfmetals offline) and people who had an axe to grind so they became full time trolls. It represents a microcosim of what's happening out there.

So I have taken the liberty in the last couple of weeks of railing against the collective for their passiveness. We planted a seed but they didn't water it.

Like Jung said, we created the delusional system out there because en masse, we refused the calling.

The core ciriculum has been around for thousands of years by borgs who refuse to open the hood, look in the engine and understand what makes the world tick. That includes what we bring to understanding gold and silver in all it's full beauty, the central reason we are here.

According to the esoteric literature, we now have to endore pain to wake people up. Or as Carlin said, people were too busy at the mall picking their asses, using their credit cards to buy sneakers with lights on it.

Nobody wants to admit they are that person.

"Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall. And it has fallen here"

Al Pacino

Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - 7:49am
Green Lantern

By the way, in the spirit of

By the way, in the spirit of positive feedback, I have one comment on your delivery.

Your delivery is eloquent, sequential, you build to a crescendo nicely, introducing the principle of natural law after laying out societies problem set and then build into the details.

Occaisionally, you will find while speaking to an audience that they pretend to be engaged to keep up the social facade. So it's important to allow them to interact so you can see how many of them are just attending to get out of the house.

I find a bit more aggressive strategy can be employed to ensure the message is going in and they are bringing their entire self to your message.

This is the tactic I like to employ. Allow them to expose their confusion and then go in hard. The information will stick. An alternative method is using the socratic arguement, keep bring back the salient points but I find, they will jump around the issue. The direct method seems more effective.

(45) Back to School (1986) - Professor Terguson Loses It Scene (5/12) | Movieclips - YouTube

A tweed jacket is also very persuasive

Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - 9:51am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning Green Lantern

Well,

it's starting to look a lot like the good old days here.

I logged off of Safari, and logged on with Firefox, and it looks like so far, the old format has returned with all of the options I have come to know and love over the years.

Safari just isn't what it used to be.

Your assessment that humanity has abandoned natural laws, and that there will be a price to pay, coincides with many of my positions that I have laid out over past years, particularly in discussions between you and me.

People cannot be awakened to anything, until they have a reason to, and I am never in a position to provide such reasoning, but with the totalitarian overstep surrounding us now, people are starting to notice something has gone horribly wrong in the matrix.

It's been very wrong for a very long time, as a natural law principles have been routinely violated for all of recorded history, and most of humanity has been convinced " that's the way it's supposed to be" or, "That's just the way it's always been'.

As a staunch supporter of anarchy, and someone who never ever finds any legitimacy in men ruling over other men, I offer to you current events as hard-core evidence to the principles that I have advanced over the years.

Humanity is in for a major fall, and with the systematic annihilation of critical thinking skills, the vast majority will never, ever even be capable of comprehending why.

For example, there are still an overwhelming majority blaming "The authorities" for current circumstances, and can't comprehend that subservience to perceived authority is the true underlying causality to the dilemma we are in.

Common law creates a level playing field where no man has any rights or privileges more than any other man. At this late stage of the game, it offers a window into natural law principles that are fairly easy to understand and articulate.

Our so-called "justice system" has been so completely convoluted, subverted and literally hijacked by the BAR association, that simply accessing a public court for a public trial in front of a jury, and the public for the purpose of holding professional parasites accountable for their crimes against humanity, is extremely problematic.

The system protects the system.

It's fairly easy to hold private individuals accountable for complying with a corrupt system, but the system itself is virtually untouchable.

Ultimately, this brings us back to our original discussions pertaining to the legitimacy of rulership, and concepts completely foreign to the mass consciousness.

The one phrase that will be the death of humanity is: "You must obey".

Fortunately for me, I've spent a lifetime in direct opposition to this idiotic assumption.

If remnants of humanity survive, and natural law principles can be maintained, humanity does have the capacity to create heaven on earth, but it will only be amongst those who survive the hell that is the consequence of our mass misdirection.

Currently, I've been training myself in the art of Lawful warfare with my headphones on listening to tutorials relating to common law strategies.

I listen to them while I work by day, and rest at night.

Playlists are my new friend.

It would appear that I can't post a video, so I don't quite have access to all of the old toys.

It's off to work ago, at least businesses is good.

I will always be "essential".

Tom

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - 3:15pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Something has gone horribly wrong in the matrix...

says Mr. Fix. Yes, and I agree that many more people are noticing that fact.

Anecdotally, real estate prices are going nuts in the small towns and especially rural areas, where so far, BLM and Antifa have not tread. And the face diaparing in is much less common in the sticks as well. People around these parts will not suffer the vagaries of those in the cities without fighting back. Of course, Biden/Harris and Co. seek to disarm everyone, but that isn't going to happen. Unfortunately, it seems plan B is start a war with Russia over Ukraine, and/or China over Taiwan, et al.

Up north in my state, decent places get 3 or 4 bids the day they are listed, without the bidders even seeing the places in person.

NYC and Chicago real estate is starting to suffer, pricewise, as those who can, leave the cities.

Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - 6:25pm
Green Lantern

The list of never befores is

The list of never befores is off the map. I could fill the page with "we ain't never seen this before" But most of it falls under "Never before have we seen a GLOBAL Assault on our individual sovereignty while a class of elite attempt to take over the world, own all it's resources, produce medical false flags, force inject the population through fear, and slam all the resources to rock bottom prices only to buy them all in little over a year"

Actually, it's been tried before but it never works out and that creates another problem.

Imagine buying a gold coin in March at @ $255 an ounce and one year later, it's worth $1500 an ounce. Well that's how much wood went up....lumber. Not to mention food prices went sky high. Samething with soybeans and a 1/2 dozen other commodities that make the world run.

Never before have we seen blackouts across the northeast due to violent storms and temperature changes of up to 40 degrees in a day over a period of two months.

I fear we are looking at the eventuality of a class of superstorms this hurricane season that we've never seen before. People will rethink living in Florida and Texas. Probably in your neck of the woods.

Never before has food been so expensive and never before have I seen so many food lines and food panties.

Never before has their been grotesque and overt brain washing of the population, and the preponderance of the evidence suggests illegitimate elections.

Never before, in our lifes times, has this all gone out in sync with the reality that we could see the break up of the Union while certain states create their own money systems that could be rolled out over the next two years. Trying to figure out how much military will be involved that will effect all of our lives no matter where we live.

Books being burned, people being cancelled for their political views, manufactured racism against white people, news media collapsing, cities and towns burning, and use of military force to keep people from gathering. Most notably Canada and UK. I think Austrailia too. I guess people being arrested in their homes for organizing anti-COVID protests.

The blowback will be spectacular.

Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - 6:56pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Never before...

Good evening,

Yeah,

Global chaos at unprecedented levels, even so-called "natural" disasters which I would argue are not at all natural, but man-made, with occulted laws of physics being employed, the war on humanity is now in full swing.

I'm not terribly concerned about a global nuclear holocaust, I think that would be too easy, and would have already been done. This is a far more antiseptic culling of the herd, perpetrated by the ruling elite to consolidate their ownership of the planet, without any "Useless eaters" to contend with.

Since they plan to survive, and there total mind control has been proven so effective, the majority of humans will simply off themselves, particularly the low hanging fruit who have bought into the vaccination scam hook line and sinker. Too easy.

Many many more will simply go flat broke on a planet that has an extraordinarily high cost-of-living. Starvation.

What's left, should be fairly easy to mop up with brute force, if they can maintain control over the "order followers".

I have decided that complying with the evil in any way shape or form is evil.

That might be just a little bit too black-and-white for some, but people are either doing harm to their fellow human beings, or they are not. It's a good time to apply "keep it simple" to the formulations.

I'm not giving anyone a pass for ignorance anymore, it's too late for that.

I did find a decent tutorial that focuses on common-law strategies, which are quite effective, and will continue to be until the entire system and implodes.

After that, it's highly likely that the ability to defend oneself with lethal force may be all that matters.

Seeing as I can't post the video with firefox, I'll see if I can log out of it, and then come back on with Safari so I can post a link to what I've been listening to today.

Although it's nearly 3 hours long, it is definitely one of the better common-law tutorials I've come across.

If nothing else, it's a step-by-step on how to not comply with any of the bullshit some parasitical megalomaniacal overlord dictates in the form of a mandate, or even if a bunch of these subhuman pieces of shit write it down and call it legislation.

It also includes how to deal with fascism, since the vast majority of "enforcement" is coming from the "private sector".

If more people become "un-governable", it will expedite an awakening.

Video unavailable
Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - 7:01pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Nope, the videos won't post with either browser.

If you're interested, go to YouTube, and type this into the YouTube search:................ 🚨 Alphonse Faggiolo: The MAN Law Enforcement Fears!................................ 2:54:06 🚨 Alphonse Faggiolo: The MAN Law Enforcement Fears!............................. Uncle Vigilante................................ • 2.7K views................................ This interview with LEGAL LEGEND Alphonse Faggiolo was mistakenly live-streamed to the Uncle Vigilante show instead of The Uncle Odd ..............................................
Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - 11:21pm
Green Lantern

Ancient MOney

The numbers I looked up said that 3.75% about 300,000 households moved out of NYC of a total of 8.4 million residents.

Early in the pandemic I was in contact with a former TFMetals person who lives pretty much off grid in Idaho. Basically no contact with people. I guess that's how he likes it. He took whatever money he has and trying to make it last by reading 3 or 4 market analysts (none of which I read) to know how to invest his money and kept doubling down based on one's advice in metals but obviously too soon. In another words, he don't have a job but enough money to live off grid, build his wells for water etc.... Not my life style but it works for him.

He said the samething you did about people buying up houses and prices being jacked up.

Another guy I read from Florida, says many started packing up who moved down from the North, going back North. It's not like anybody anywhere is going into the office. I can't imagine Boston, PHiladelphia, or any major city is thriving now. Offices shut down so no commuters coming into the city. Most hurt are small business's like restaurants.

I did hear a report that people were coming back. Obviously wealthy people with two residences can have a place in the city and a place elsewhere.

What I don't understand is how people's life circumstances allows them to pick up and just move. Ok, if you work for a corporation that is transitioning to remote work but they are rebuilding the western part of Manhattan in a place called Hudson Yards. IT'S HUUUGE. All the major corporations have purchased office space. Google, Amazon, Pfizer and on and on and on. And there are crains and construction everywhere. I've never seen anything like it.

Just that complex alone is larger than most mid-western cities I've visited. I don't think these corporations have any intention on keeping that vast space empty forever.

They tore down an old building by Grand Central Station and almost overnight they erected this HUGE office building. Higher than the Chrysler Building

Admittedly, Manhattan to me seems like a ghost town. Not the other boroughs that are not the main business district. There are absolutely no tourists, or very few walking the streets.

I can't see billions of dollars of office buildings going vacant for eternity. But who knows?

In four years, Florida and TExas will probably become democrat. What are people going to do in West Palm Beach Florida? Work in a restaurant?

I'd really like to know details of what kind of person just picks up, buys a house in the mid-west without a job.

If they think they are going to just leave their money in the dow jones index for the next four years and it's going to be like before, they are sadly mistaken. If that's the case, lots of people are going to loose their life savings.

Even with all the financial advise that is given 24/7 in blogs, youtube and social media, more than ever before, I'm not so sure most people know wtf is going on. It's really a full time job to keep abreast of where things are going. Even I had to tune out for a couple of months because of a family issue and I didn't know wtf was going and I was spending hours a day following markets around the globe.

God knows if there will be any pensions left.

My sense is that they are going to reopen with more periods of lockdowns planned in the future. But people that worked in theaters on broadway, actors, musicians, stage hands aren't just going to pack up and get out and not plan on coming back.

I can't see older people moving out of the city either. With senior aide, public transportation and conviences everywhere to move in a remote location.

I want to talk to some of these new homeowners and hear their stories.

Sat, May 1, 2021 - 1:02am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

GL These giant edifices, larger that some cities

remind me of the Chinese ghost cities we read about a few years ago. Conjecture as to why they were being built ebbed and flowed for a few years.

I think they were build because the Chinese government was awash in trillions of capital and debt printed by the PBOC and foreign capital flows to some safe harbor of concrete and steel holding the promise that if they built it someone will come. They built these cities, estimated to be large enough to house 60,000,000. Little has been written about the ghost cities since.

We have tens of trillions flowing to the largest corporations and companies earnestly working to spend this capital on something, even if it has no apparent use today.

Infrastucture is the watchword even if 90% of it's wasted on political posturing, make-work projects like monorails, high speed trains to nowhere and poohbah palaces on the Potomac

But tomorrow there might be a need and people to fill these cities but today it's just government largesse converted to concrete and steel structures.

Many large cities are being hollowed out. On the west coast LA and SF are turning into ghost towns. It's possible they will never return to their former glories, like the huge cities and temples buried in the central American jungles. For those cities the climate changed, water sources dried up, farms stopped producing and people drifted back to the jungles.

Today's hollowing out is being done by giant corporations with their work at home or offsite employment, a plan designed to reduce head count and office costs.

The bottom line explodes with profits when a 30 story office building is abandoned for the WAH and offsite work locations in low cost venues or overseas.

These giant corporations find that it's profitable to divorce themselves of the glass wall skyscrapers for the green hinterlands or states with low taxes and lower regulations.

In the US, city-based money, jobs, life style and amenities dried up. Call it monetary and cultural climate change. With it, the cities return to the jungle, both literal and figurative, as those concrete corridors return to emptiness.

There are points of no return when civilizations vaporize and all the great works of men return to the desert or jungle as people flee the wholesale destruction of their lives.

What says we are not on the cusp of some gigantic shift from the megalopolis orientation to the flat lands as a desireable locale for work, play and living.

A city dweller might find themselves living a livestyle as archaic as someone rooted in a prepper survival bivvy 50 miles from the nearest small town, like some scene from a dystopian movie featuring the end of civilization as we know it

Nature out of balance wrecks entire empires and civilizations in 2 generations. Our civilizational climate change is destroying us. Global climate change and the great cooling are now upon us, accelerating a process set in motion just a couple of years ago.

We could see a demographic diaspora that empties the cities as people seek to rebalance their lives in a location more conducive to their soul's yearnings for a better life.

Maybe Natural Law will take root there

AGXIIK

Sat, May 1, 2021 - 9:58am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Pure speculation....

I can only conclude that Manhattan Island is being repurposed.

Its economy was destroyed as an act of urban renewal, facilitating the purchase of its real estate for pennies on the dollar, but more importantly, making it impossible for even the most diehard and determined to ride out the contrived shit storm.

I do like the parallel to the Chinese goast cities, it's an obvious historical parallel.

Since the overwhelming majority of the United States Manufacturing base was sent to China, and we have been printing trillions in Ponzi coupons to maintain this imbalance, it only makes sense that China now owns Manhattan, and can now create it's Western Empire un-opposed.

The speed at which these structures are being created is also reminiscent Chinese construction techniques, as there are no health or safety concerns, codes or statutes to conform to, or unions to keep happy. A lot can be accomplished quickly when there are no rules.

A noteworthy parallel was demonstrated in "The Hunger Games", where all wealth was centralized, leaving all else in poverty, and under a totalitarian control.

New York is call "The Empire State" because it always has been the plan to create a global empire, an agenda spoke of thousands of years ago.

What is unfolding has its roots in ancient Babylon, as most people think empires have risen and fallen, but my research tells me they have simply changed their address.

Since empires are inherently parasitical, they typically destroy their host countries, and moving on to greener pastures every few centuries is just part of their business plan.

The United States has been destroyed, the notion of individual liberty has been squashed.

We are now moving into global feudalism, and as a part of that, those with obscene wealth will always erect monuments to their power and glory, even if it serves no practical purpose in the eyes of the masses, but to the power hungry elite, status is everything, and flaunting it is its own purpose.

The elite are extremely well versed in natural laws, and even know that they are under natures jurisdiction, which is why the incredible harm they are causing the rest of humanity is essentially voluntary. This relieves them of the karmic consequences of their deeds, and transfers it to the ignorant masses who know nothing of the rules inherent in nature, ignorantly succumbing to enslavement and death.

This is the karmic consequence of "just following orders", giving validity to "Authority figures", and surrendering personal sovereignty over to anyone outside of oneself.

Fuck authority,

Rule yourself.

The only other option is everything we see unfolding before us.

I will not comply.

Tom

Sun, May 2, 2021 - 1:28am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Many of us won't comply. Breaking every rule we find,

turning them into speed bumps, we ride over these rules like snails on the driveway, destined to be pulped by our wheels

Every day in every way break at least 3 rules. 6 is better. Do not stop breaking rules until your score card says 25 to life. I've taken up the rule breaking mantra and duty of disobedience and scofflaw attitude, done so differently than the public lecture.
The teaching are done before students, 6-20 at a time, eager to learn something completely foreign, novel and different yet life sustaining when taken in and used on a daily basis.

Our team offers these classes near free of charge; just enough to pay for the class room and range facilities. We graduate our eager charges with more than the rudimentary skills that allow the student to pass the class. They graduate with a completely different attitude and outlook on their lives.

Something else that's missed in these forums.

Craig's full throated roar at the precious metal criminals and manipulators who have systematically undermined not just our money but nearly everything else that allows us a leg up in the world of wealth and income building. Drop on by sometime and see what's going on in Mainstreet

The troops are being rallied by the tens of thousands. There's a new meme and narrative being put forward by Craig and others who care enough to put their name and reputation in harm's way to get this message out.

We're not just a bunch of glad handing chummy alumni of the precious metal club. We are taking the battle to these people who would have us by the neck and throat. And we are winning real battles against evil doers, giving voice to those who have heretofore spoken in the shadows.

We shine bright kleig lights on the malefactors. They know it and are, maybe for once in a century, seeing a large force of people totally dedicated to their overthrow. We press the advantage and are making some inroads to their predations with force in numbers, growing daily and becoming a mass of people to be reckoned with

Come over and join us. We welcome more troops to the battle.

AGXIIK

Tue, May 4, 2021 - 4:19pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

GL, regarding moving from the cities...

In my area, it is mostly people from Milwaukee, Chicago, and Minneapolis that are buying up every decent deal in the rural, northern areas, mostly. I'm guessing many of them haven't sold their city homes, but want a bugout space for when the SHTF. They'll worry about trying to sell them later.

Here is a good article that discusses this issue on a large scale, nationwide: https://alt-market.us/red-states-are-fighting-back-against-the-reset-wha...

Brandon Smith seems to have a good handle on the red/blue dichotomy.

randomness