Above The Glass Ceiling

851 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Oct 24, 2020 - 11:08am ag1969
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Food crisis. ag1969 I noted a key part of that

My short post speaking to super market Potemkin Villages speaks to coming food crises

AGXIIK

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 - 1:00pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Time lapse of light thru Cathedral

Gotta be something more to this ........ Energy harvester on certain days ? Dunno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOqb7FM6wwk

I miss my old dog.

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 - 1:11pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Simpsons

Maybe count the days between pics. If the # has any astrological significance I will put a bucket on my head and march down Main Street with a hammer just banging away. Crazy world 101. Get a bunch of people in trance mode in a positive mood looking at a possibility (cartoon Trump pic) and the magical universe creates that reality when the stars align. "By the powers of Zanzabaar !!!! "

I miss my old dog.

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 - 2:18pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Energy Movers

Part of me thinks the Ferris wheel plays a role moving the subtle energies around. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ferris_wheels

I miss my old dog.

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 - 2:23pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Don't forget about Hyde Park

Why is there so many "Hyde Parks ?" WTF Is there somebody named John J Hyde Park who donated tons of money for the sheoples enjoyment ? WTF Some famous guy nobody has ever heard of that needs parks, neighborhoods and gathering spots named after him ?

I miss my old dog.

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 - 4:13pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Lift your spirits

A Gregorian chant to lift your spirit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YejnWBEBk94

I miss my old dog.

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 - 8:10pm 11IMIX
ag1969

LOL

Zanzabar

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 - 6:07pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Hollow Earth ?

I miss my old dog.

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 - 8:57pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Song of the year !!

I miss my old dog.

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 - 9:00pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Try again, sorry

I miss my old dog.

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 - 11:59am
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

spraying the skies

Spraying the skies over Chicago today 11/02 . Haven't seen this in awhile. I wonder why today ? Don't care any more. Am trying to see if there is a setup of any events leading to 11/09. Interesting times for sure. 7000 days since 9/11/01. End of cycle ? What's next ?

I miss my old dog.

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 - 5:02am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

It is 11 pm 3 November in NZ

I know the time difference for NZ- USA. I am going to pray for you all to come through the post election time as smoothly as can be, specially all the wonderful folks at TFMR and TF & Fam.

God speed 'Murica. You may not realise, but the whole world is rooting for you :-)

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 - 12:08pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

kiwi

I miss my old dog.

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 - 12:10pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

This Bird will never change .........

I miss my old dog.

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 - 6:11am
ag1969

Looking Glass?

Sun, Nov 22, 2020 - 5:39am
ag1969

This is very interesting

Richie, I got this from that stolen history site you posted and Fix, it fits right in with what we were talking about with Igan and different history timelines.

San Francisco 1878- Historical Lies

Howdie Mickoski, the creator of the video has written 4 books, one of which is entitled "Exposing The Expositions 1851-1915: Ancient Rome in America?" available at Amazon. He says he is done with pursuing historical anomalies because he's already convinced himself that history is a lie. He wants to focus on evidence existing behind the curtain, but doesn't offer any. Unfortunately there's precious little of that to confirm an alternate narrative. Clearly San Francisco had inhabitants that disappeared at some point and the place got repopulated.

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/1878-san-francisco-abandoned-and-ready...

Sun, Nov 22, 2020 - 5:58am
ag1969

The folding of time?

Spiritual Warfare 4- Have we learned anything so far?

Fix will get a chuckle at the 4:30 mark

A spiritual war of frequency?

Sun, Nov 22, 2020 - 6:08am
ag1969

Is the quickening....

.... because we can process data faster?

Sun, Nov 22, 2020 - 7:33am
ag1969

Ancient Mayan says ....

... "There was no time before the white man came."

Shamans and the Initiatory Illness
Sun, Nov 22, 2020 - 9:04am
ag1969

...his study that most of the

...his study that most of the native American languages, with the exception of the Cherokee language, are very similar to Egyptian and Ancient Celtic language. There is a legend that the Cherokee Language is the language of the first humans on earth.

Today, about 22,000 people speak Cherokee. Because of their ancestors’ removal from their homes in North Carolina and other states in the late 1830s on the Trail of Tears, many of these speakers now live in Oklahoma. Before the Trail of Tears, the language experienced a period of great growth and development. Through the efforts of a man named Sequoyah (1776–1843), Cherokee began learning for the first time to read and write in their own language. Sequoyah invented the Cherokee syllabary in 1821. The syllabary divides up the sounds of the language into eighty-five symbols. Each symbol represents a single syllable—most often one consonant and one vowel. (Six symbols, however, represent only vowels, and one represents only a consonant, s.) In 1828, Cherokee began using the syllabary to publish a newspaper, the Cherokee Phoenix, which was distributed throughout the Cherokee nation.

Unfortunately, the success of the language was not to last as long as it might have. Many speakers died along the Trail of Tears, during a time when many American Indian tribes were forced to travel on foot from their homes to reservations, or areas set aside by the federal government, in the West. People were allowed to take only what they could carry. Most of the rest of their possessions were stolen, sold, or destroyed. In the time after the Trail of Tears, the United States government placed many Cherokee in Oklahoma, as well as those who had stayed behind in North Carolina, into boarding schools in an attempt to “civilize” them. During this period, much of the language’s strength was lost. Teachers at boarding schools would wash out Cherokee children’s mouths with soap if they caught them speaking their native language. They taught that the language was wrong and immoral, and that the only language that American Indians should speak was English. Because of the mental and emotional trauma these children went through, most grew up believing that the Cherokee language could only cause harm, and they did not teach it to their own children.

It is interesting that cherokee legend seems to explain symbology of the four directions more beautifully and simply than anything I have seen:

There was the cycle of the mineral, the rock. There was the cycle of the plant. And now we are in the cycle of the animal coming to the end of that and beginning the cycle of the human being. When we get into the cycle of the human being, the highest and greatest powers that we have will be released to us.

At the beginning of this cycle of time, long ago, the Great Spirit made an appearance and gathered the peoples of this earth together, and said to the human beings. "I'm going to send you to four directions and over time IÕm going to change you to four colors. I'm going to give you some teachings, and you will call these the Original Teachings; when you come back together with each other, you will share these so that you can live and have peace on Earth, and a great civilization will come about. During the cycle of time, I'm going to give each of you two stone tablets. When I give you those stone tablets, don't cast them upon the ground. If any of the sisters and brothers cast their tablets on the ground, not only will human beings have a hard time, but almost the earth itself will die."

And so He gave each of us a responsibility, and we call that the Guardianship.

To the Indian people, the red people, He gave the Guardianship of the Earth. We are to learn during this cycle of time the teachings of the Earth; the plants that grow from the Earth; the foods that you can eat, and the herbs that heal. Then, when we came back together with the other sisters and brothers, we could share this knowledge with them. Something good was to happen on the Earth.

To the South He gave the yellow race of people the Guardianship of the Wind. They were to learn about the sky and breathing and how to take that within ourselves for spiritual advancement. They were to share that with us at this time.

To the West He gave the black race of people the Guardianship of the Water. They were to learn the teachings of the water, which is the chief of the elements, being the most humble and the most powerful. The elders have told me that the black people would bring the teachings of the water.

To the North He gave the white race of people the Guardianship of the Fire. If you look at the center of many of the things they do, you will find the fire. They say a light bulb is the white man's fire. If you look at the center of a car you will find a spark. If you look at the center of the airplane and the train you will find the fire. The fire consumes, and also moves. This is why it was the white sisters and brothers who began to move upon the face of the earth and reunite us as a human family.

https://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/Cherokee_Prophecies-Cherokee....

http://www.maitreya.org/FILES/THOTH/THOTH_Edition10.pdf

randomness