Chicago, IL

i try but fail often

I miss my old dog.

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 - 3:00pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Somebody DEW.............Something !!!!

This really needs to be investigated/prosecuted at the highest levels. Completely disturbing. Click and watch :How they Dew it" https://www.bitchute.com/profile/1xsWT8Mzi4IB/

I miss my old dog.

Fri, Aug 14, 2020 - 7:25pm
Bobby Plissken

new around these parts

the names of these forums are a bit lacking in explanation of topic but this forum has a fair bit of activity and I am hoping that some of you will watch this video.

don't let the pretty face fool you. this video is packed with information. I hope that people here have enquiring minds regarding the machinations of shadownet activity:

What They Don't Want You To See
Fri, Aug 14, 2020 - 8:49pm Bobby Plissken
Bobby Plissken

I should have mentioned

the first few minutes are kinda basic bitch common knowledge/presumption. give it 15 minutes because the information gets much much more detailed and informative.

If you get to 20 mins and want your money back I will refund it.

Mon, Aug 17, 2020 - 2:35pm Bobby Plissken
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Must watch

Thanks for that. Didn't take long for the puppet masters to delete that for "hate speech". Geez... Must have some good info in there. Share with friends, neighbors, coworkers,random strangers, ex-girlfriends and wives, young, old, whoever.

I miss my old dog.

Mon, Aug 17, 2020 - 2:44pm 11IMIX
Bobby Plissken

Yes Youtube scrubbed the video

Also, Millennial Millie and her husband were arrested the day after it's released. Here is the Bitchute upload. Watch it before it's potentially scrubbed too, if you can.

BitChute Video (lJME2gpRnVa4)
Mon, Aug 17, 2020 - 2:46pm
Bobby Plissken

ugh

if you copy/paste the link into browser you should be able to find it.

Mon, Aug 17, 2020 - 2:53pm Bobby Plissken
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

We should raise the bail $

Free Millie !! Hopefully the experience motivates her to make more vids. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I miss my old dog.

Mon, Aug 24, 2020 - 5:53am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Get on Gab

Best free & righteous site there is

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 - 6:17pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I see some new faces, and some old friends still here...

I've been bottling up one of my epic rants for quite sometime now, and decided that a "tornado watch" would be a good time to curl up with my computer and rekindle an old addiction...

Here is the result of such an effort:

Hi folks,

I have been meaning to get around to expressing some of my own thoughts here for quite sometime now.

What I have noticed, is that I am increasingly living in a world where virtually no one agrees with me, and I am largely considered to be somebody who is basically "full of shit”.

I suppose that's what happens when you spend well over a decade researching how our world actually works, and coming to the conclusion that it is pretty much 180° out of phase with what most people believe to be true.

My subscription to this website expired last year, and I didn't pursue it, because I had concluded that there really wasn't much time left to prepare for what we are apparently facing right now, which is nothing less than a overt war on humanity.

It used to be covert.

Even though the time I spent here was time well spent, other areas of my life were beginning to show some signs of neglect.

I've never been much for moderation.

Some observations:

Either willfully, or out of complete ignorance, (it doesn't really matter which), humanities erroneous belief in authority figures, which has been pounded into us for all of recorded history is now being used to destroy us.

It is my belief that this was the goal all along, as placing men in charge of other men (human enslavement) will always lead to a societal collapse, as the very least qualified and morally bankrupt rise to positions of authority and control, in a system where most people who have been well programmed, believe that's the way it is supposed to be.

Some even support the ridiculous notion that it is all "gods will “.

I stand by my assertion that there is no "Good form of government”, as it is synonymous with human enslavement.

I'm thinking that these culturally ingrained beliefs come from a considerably lower, and extraordinarily malevolent source.

As much as I have enjoyed discussing such issues and topics with fellow members of this site, it did become readily apparent that long held beliefs rarely if ever change.

However, because such discussions would by necessity require an extensive amount of research on my part, I did find them extraordinarily educational, even though even I have less respect for authority figures than I ever have in my life, and I really didn't have any to begin with.

Very possibly, the biggest distinction that I've made over these past few years, is my own personal viewpoint of such a system being incredibly stupid, (being governed by the most convincing liar), I have since concluded that the entire system is malevolence of the highest order, and that it is highly unlikely that humanity can ever evolve into a better system, because the belief that we need such a system is firmly entrenched, and is ultimately suicidal.

What I have found on a positive note, is that to an enormous extent, “authority figures” only have the power that we actually acquiesce to them.

If we feel that we have some kind of "moral obligation" to pay them tribute in the form of taxation, it saves them the trouble of forcibly removing from us any wealth we have legitimately earned by contributing to those around us.

In virtually every construct where wealth is extracted from those who have earned it, and spread amongst a bunch of worthless parasites, there is seemingly always a "loophole”, which can be highly discouraged, vilified, outlawed or simply kept secret, so that the majority never even consider an option other than participating in their own enslavement.

Did you know that mask mandates are not laws?

I don't wear one anywhere, but I will say that I am occasionally confronted by some brain dead fucking moron who thinks I am endangering all of society if I don't comply with these ridiculous mandates.

Educating such morons is obviously a lost cause, as they've spent their entire lives learning how to be as stupid as possible, and there's nothing I can do to change that in a conversation.

It's a good thing I don't give a flying fuck what other people think of me, because, it hasn't escaped my attention that I've become extremely unpopular in certain circles.

On the flipside, the people who I have maintained friendships with have a noticeably higher sense of curiosity, in that they tend to question "official narratives", which gives them effectively a much higher degree of intellect that can actually be applied to real life.

Predictably, people who once held me in high esteem, for example, my own father, now considers me "full of shit", and has ended any meaningful discussion.

Conversations between "full of shit” with "box of rocks”, are pointless.

My wife thinks I am far too obnoxious to ever accumulate any friends, and considers me an embarrassment.

My daughter who is now in a post graduate fellowship, thousands of miles away from home, has more faith in the truthfulness of the narrative issued by the establishment then she does in my views that virtually always contradict such fairytales.

Yeah, I may be just suffering from a bad case of "confirmation bias”, but things seem to be unfolding pretty much exactly as I found very easy to predict.

It’s now just at a much, much faster rate than I would have anticipated, and, more notably, when I find I am the only human being in any establishment who dares to show his face, I realize that our society is far more subservient to shitheads then I ever suspected possible.

So, it's probably good that I've been stacking and prepping for these past years, I've integrated a wood burning stove into my humble abode, perfected sources of energy which do not require me to be dependent on any system outside of my own yard, a customer base that largely sees the illusion, (there are few exceptions), and a way of living that can be maintained outside of a system that basically just wants us dead.

I've been working to develop a green thumb, although there is an extraordinary learning curve, since all attempts in the past to grow anything have usually resulted in premature death of whatever I was screwing with.

I've built my own greenhouse, and even successfully grew an abundance of plants which under normal circumstances would provide food, but there seems to be a new phenomenon where even some healthy plants refuse to yield the fruits or vegetables that would typically be associated with them. For example, how is it possible that 12 tomato plants that are taller than me yields three tomatoes

Which can be held easily in the palm of my hand.

I am now working with “heirloom" seeds instead of Home Depot plants to see if that can increase yield.

My 69 Mustang convertible, now looks and runs like a brand-new car, since I've put a considerable time and effort into restoring it this year. I even managed to put over 4000 miles on it in about two weeks, moving my daughter cross-country, and didn't even have to open the hood. Some things I am actually pretty good at.

My Cadillac is next. It's become somewhat of a hobby, but just pure artistry seems to fill some emotional need.

One other thing that I need to do which is going to be a monumental effort on my part, is to start reversing a lifelong trend of social isolation, probably a result of childhood issues such as being locked up for most of my formative years, only to find that social interactions usually resulted in other people trying to pound me into submission, which created some very unhealthy habits.

I had been gearing up to work on organizing people into some kind of cohesive unit that might oppose the war directed against us, but most avenues have been shut down by the satanic overlord of New York, and the widespread belief that his mandates should have any impact on life at all.

We will all have to face the repercussions of believing that a megalomaniacal, incredibly malevolent genocidal maniac has any business dictating what we can and cannot do.

I took it upon myself to deem myself “essential" at the beginning of his reign of terror and destruction in reference to the planscamdemic, and like all other "essential services”, business has been booming.

I no longer even know anyone else who fixes other people's broken shit as a livelihood. Most are dead, retired, or too stupid to know which end of a screwdriver to hold.

I guess the old saying that you'll never go broke by over estimating the stupidity of people rings true.

A few years back, in a discussion with Green Lantern, I brought forth the premise that certain beliefs, (such as a belief in authority) were so antithetical to human civilizations, that they were not a basic human right. because such erroneous and ultimately malevolent beliefs enslave us all.

It should be self evident by now but there are no political solutions to our conundrum, but there is still enough latitude to reject authority at all levels, take personal responsibility for your own affairs, and continue to live life to its fullest.

We haven't even seen the shit hit the fan yet, but all of the prerequisite ingredients are in place,

I was under the false assumption that my ”inbox" would not function without a paid membership. As an experiment, I wrote a note to Green Lantern last night, and to my epic surprise and glee, I got a response this morning.

I am not sure if I'm going to have more free time, or even less free time in the near future, I am currently busier than I've ever been, but ironically, more isolated than ever.

For my own mental health, that needs to change.

I noticed that a lot of the "old gang" that I used to enjoy interactions with are still here, it is only I who isolated myself.

I'm going to have to learn to participate again, as avenues of social interaction become increasingly outlawed.

By the way, in case you didn't know this, my name is Tom,

and I no longer give a shit who knows that.

The hours that it takes me to compose a brief summary like this one tends to take a significant chunk of time out of any given day, and it's probably not going to be a habit anytime soon. But I am alive and well, and still kicking hornets nests wherever I find them.

I just tend to do it more on a face-to-face basis now.

I wish all of you a happy and healthy future, which literally makes me an enemy of state.

Fuck them.

Have a nice day,

Tom.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Aug 27, 2020 - 10:54pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Welcome back Tom

I miss my old dog.

Fri, Aug 28, 2020 - 2:04am Mr. Fix
Spartacus Rex

@ Mr. Fix

I was truly saddened & disheartened to learn of

the recent update concerning your daughter.

In spite of your personal life experiences,

you were truly a good father to her.

I could see how much she meant to you

& how much time & effort you put in

to open her eyes.

Keep the Faith.

Cheers & Blessings

Mon, Sep 7, 2020 - 10:03am Mr. Fix
SilverFox1956

So glad to see you posting here again Mr. Fix (Tom)!

Don't worry yourself one bit....you are hardly alone!!

cheers,

Ken