Above The Glass Ceiling

696 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Mar 3, 2019 - 9:57am argentus maximus
silver66

AM --marty's video

half way through

He brings good clarity to polarity (particularly Hermes #4)

AM you may find this video of interest

520 Kabbala Ancient Magic

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 - 4:31pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

090 - I AM, a Wizard

14 generations in a hand. gold cycles in your body.

Yup, and there is Horus again.

Mon, Apr 8, 2019 - 3:28pm silver66
-
Dublin
Ireland

silver66 wrote:

silver66 wrote:

half way through ..... Silver66

Thanks very much. A lot on that. In great detail too. Surprising.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sun, Apr 28, 2019 - 7:42am
silver66

hello all

I drop by everyday.

Mrs Silver 66 and I have been studying astrology

Have been focusing on living life each day and enjoying.

Have noticed that I am more concerned with my inside thoughts and how I perceive the world rather than reacting to ZH or other nudging articles in the paper or on the web.

It has become apparent how much I really don't know ....lol the more I tried to figure out the world the more I was at a loss. Once I turned inward I found the need to understand the world diminished. I still want to know but it is not all consuming as it was in years past

Hopefully the cycle for this forum will change and more activity will happen, I enjoy it.

Hope everyone is well the regular posters and the trolls :-)

Tue, Apr 30, 2019 - 11:00am silver66
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Silver66...how much I really don't know...

Glad to see you and the Mrs. have found peace by turning inward. As we know, the MSM, the financial elite, and the owned politicians are all geared to deceive at every important issue. So, it is nearly impossible to "know" anything about what really happens, or happened.

Both I and my wife have trained ourselves to question everything said by any of the above, as the truth is never given outright. There is always an agenda to whatever "news" they spew. And the agenda is always to maintain and tighten control over the people and their minds.

Sat, May 11, 2019 - 8:39pm
silver66

a friend suggested this book

The Undiscovered self

In his classic, provocative work, Dr. Carl Jung-one of psychiatry's greatest minds-argues that the future depends on our ability to resist society's mass movements. Only by understanding our unconscious inner nature-"the undiscovered self"-can we gain the self-knowledge that is antithetical to ideological fanaticism.

Here is the audio book

The Undiscovered Self, by Carl Jung (audiobook)

Thought some may find this interesting.

I will be listening to this week

Silver66

Mon, May 13, 2019 - 5:34pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Challenging material, and worth it

Jung's thoughts about the human mind is not simple material.

But it is a difficult thing to try to understand sentiment and Jung is useful in making that difficult task possible.

I second the above and would add "Man And His Symbols" to the list.

Archive dot org is a productive place to search.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jul 1, 2019 - 11:08am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Video about literature on PR, propaganda, crowd coordination

For those who prefer audio to text (I find audio incredibly time consuming and text far quicker), here is a source of discussion of quite interestingly chosen titles. He has a certain point of view, and with that appropriately allowed for, the list, narrowed down, happens to coincide with many volumes that also come up in discussions about markets, market sentiment, and the controlling thereof.

'The Crowd' By. Gustave Le Bon

G.I. Gurdjieff on the '4 Bodies'

The Group (Yukio Mishima)

PROPAGANDA (EDWARD BERNAYS)

The Genius of the Crowd by. Bukowski

Machiavelli's 'The Prince'

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 - 1:32pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern

Ray Dalio is operating fully

Ray Dalio is operating fully in Gudrieffs Four Body paradigm and has come up with principles that are designed to get people out of what Gudrieff calls the astral body aka emotions in a way that people can comprehend that have no previous encounter with this sort of information.

He understands the dynamic of the last three bodies. (it's actually 5 bodies not including the body between physical, astral which is not relevant to this discussion) 5 coincides with the 5 pointed star, Vertulian man, and the archetype of 5 and all that represents. 4 relates to the archetype of the square, the world manifested. I'm not Gudrieff but in Ray Dalio's world, I have triangulated with other smart people who also have put out this knowledge, before and after Gudrieff and have worked it. This is just a detail but his overall presentation of the subject is right on.

The three parts of the mind, (there are more), the intuitive, the reactive which is what is instructing the emotional, and then logical rational mind. Subconscious is an umbrella word for a larger mechanism and those can be broken down even further. The reactive mind, or casual mind, are seeds from past experiences that drives the astral. aka conditioning. He understands there has to be a link for these to work optimally.

The linking of heart (intuition), and mind in past societies was highly valued because most have not developed that capability. If the former is not developed, the later runs astray, and the emotions then takes the lead. Gold is traditionally the archetype of objectivity/neutrality and is hidden in it's intrinsic value and thus it's reference is to a person that can access higher wisdom without interference from within himself.

The value of Dalio, Adams and others of similar ilk who are making correct predictions about the future is that they are necessarily tapping into the future by a well developed link between heart and mind and not resorting to rote repeating of postulates/memes ie misuse of logo's, naming things that become what you name it, in a way that's accessible to most people but aren't aware of these dynamics. So they give people useable principles that have to be practiced. They put it to use everyday as part of their job therefore, they get good at it as opposed to relying on others who have developed these skills.

Actually Adams has tapped into something that he has not been able to rationalize so he just leaves it at "I can't explain it. It just is)

He essentially rewrote Art of Archery in a way people who aren't inclined to read anything with the word Zen would get it.

At it's core, these guys are doing very esoteric things in simple, mundane ways that don't loose people's attention. When we talk about weird things like traveling down the time track, that is what Adams is doing and he is brandishing esoteric, Gann like skills in a different way. Same as Dalio. And they are both tapping into and using heavy duty archetypes which is also part of the mental realm but they use it instead of letting then get controlled by them which is what most people are the effect of then and the cause of most so called "mental health" conditions. .

His ability to predict the future, the democratic candidate, Trump candidacy, and sometimes investments, he is looking at the generative force, the initial impulse as a sign of future sentiment. He has manifested the √2, drawing the tangent, the generative force into an archetype that is like reading the markets. So essentially he is doing Elliot Wave analysis using logic and watching for the initial impulsive wave and predicting price levels. The ability to eliminate the emotional factor allows hin to do this where the majority fail. But because people don't understand this, he gives it to them in down to earth principles they can memorize and repeat. But those pathways don't get developed unless it's practiced.

They have learned if they don't keep it simple, they loose audience.

Coffee anybody?

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 - 1:33pm
Green Lantern

The edit function has been

The edit function has been removed. 3 parts of the mind, does not include emotional.

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 - 2:00pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

I noticed that edit option is

I noticed that edit option is gone.

When I made my above post, and said video is a very slow information medium, compared to text i wanted to add the following.

Video or audio has the ability to be listened to while doing something else, eg passive listening. That is seductive as it appears to be a double use of available time.

Unfortunately, letting your subconscious listen for you, when the subject matter is the subconscious itself and control of the conscious self while conscious is focused on another thing ... well that requires active listening, with full attention, and removal of distractions.

For low information purposes, like eg the weather forecast, passive listening may be ok. but for eg Carl Jung, of George Gurdjieff, all that will happen is a determination that "I read that" or "I know what that's about", and for these concepts that is totally wrong.

Some subtle of complex subjects require either extreme practise, or extreme concentration with repeated readings of listening to the source material.

Every be listening to a complex audio/video, looking at a spot on the walls, and the boring nondescript spot on the wall begins to "seize" prime attention?

A test is - if you say no - then: how many times do you stop the audio, go back 30 seconds to "hear that bit again"? Regularly? Never? Not required if listening to passive music you reply? But if eg learning how to play the piece, I'll bet it's every single passage of the track, multiple repeats for the complex parts.

Same for advanced (above your present level) fresh knowledge. Now the "handy" "convenient" audio takes all your time again!

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 - 3:58pm

Edit function should not be

Edit function should not be removed. I'd appreciate if someone contacts us to let us know if there is an issue.

Tue, Jul 2, 2019 - 8:26am
Green Lantern

Well, I am keenly aware there

Well, I am keenly aware there is a method to your madness. Time, place, content, and commonality of the video topics all imply a statement relative to the times we live in and maybe even the community that we are embedded in.

You see something coming that you have briefly hinted at previously that is not common knowledge. I have watched 2 1/2 video’s of what you posted.

Gurdjieff is not child’s play and not written for the average man. Jung requires full immersion to be able to both personalize and see working in the world but is less cloaked and purposely made cryptic.

As an aside, there is a significant statement to be made about the times that both Gurdjieff and Gann lived,(Jung was around too) re: repressiveness and rigidity of society that they decided to write in that fashion. (Interesting how the universe bundles great minds all around the same time. some of the coding in Gurdjieff and Gann, even in TTTA, strikes me as….really?? you had to say it that way? And even today on an all Gann, All the time forum, the people who seem to have the best grasp of the material continue to propagate that mindset on a closed forum that wondering eyes can’t access. Really, we’re not going to talk about Gann’s references to Fibonacci in TTTA out loud?? Leave Fibonacci out of the planetary cycles and you’ve left all the math out. But shhhh… Back during Pythagoras life, students weren’t allowed to utter the #9 because of it’s holiness. That was then. 9,9,9,9,9,9, nine, nine. Not that I am not in awe of these numerical archetypes/energies…

And we’re approaching USA’s first Pluto return which doesn’t occur to February 2022 as we celebrate her 243rd birthday on July 4. She is just short of her first Revolution 2.0. but I think 1.0 was a high, and 2.0 is a low. And with another cycle of illusion, and mind games about, I suspect your post to be a wake up call but will finish the video’s.

If you get caught in the widening polarity (which probably has a higher level commentary in terms of what is necessary for society at this time which I haven't seen analyzed on a higher level) you’re likely to get caught in something. Not that I don’t fully realize that the left is totally out of control,hideous, run amok, and the other side has surpassed Cicero in terms of use of Aristotelian rhetoric.

Wed, Jul 3, 2019 - 8:14am
Green Lantern

Not a rebuttal of George

Not a rebuttal of George Gurdjieff. I couldn't do that. But a look at the dysfunctions of a crowd. Vulnerabilities is part of mob control or even Sun Tzu Art of War and Robert Greene's Laws of Power which is a modern Machiavelli. I'd tend to be aware of Gurdjieff's dynamic and follow that wisdom in real life unless one can find the weak link in the collective armor and one has the appropriate leverage.

The three items are not a cohesive presentation as was presented above. But one could take the disparate points and put a cohesive principle together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds#Failures_of_crowd_int...

and

I'd also insert Ben Hunt's concept of "Common Knowledge"

https://www.epsilontheory.com/harvey-weinstein-common-knowledge-game/

Avoidance dynamic

https://www.amazon.com/Be-Quiet-Heard-Paradox-Persuasion/dp/0977261883/r...

Often following a catastrophe, when a review of events is permitted in the calm after a storm, the review reveals that there were persons with knowledge or information that, if heard, might have allowed the disaster to have been averted. Communication experts Drs. Susan and Peter Glaser in their book, Be Quiet, Be Heard: The Paradox of Persuasion, note that the resistance to communicating criticism, or negative information, played a significant role in both the Challenger and Columbia space shuttle catastrophes. They reported that according to investigations, a tendency for the now notorious “O” rings to malfunction at low temperatures had been observed by engineers well before the January 28, 1986 explosion. Years later, not enough attention was paid to concerns about vulnerabilities of the shuttle Columbia due to damage to its heat-resistant tiles.

An avoidance dynamic similar to that described above is found not only in government organizations, but also in large corporations, small businesses, social groups and family systems.

Fri, Jul 19, 2019 - 12:51pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Common knowledge...

It is common knowledge that we have landed people on the moon, first time back in 1969.

It is private knowledge that we did not land people on the moon yet. Here is a missionary who is trying to turn that private knowledge into common knowledge:

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=125368