Above The Glass Ceiling

664 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Feb 11, 2019 - 7:39pm (Reply to #659)
DragonFly

Ruffian Reprieve

I hope that Turd gives Ruffian a reprieve to post this years racing insights.

I am also curious about her adventures your way.

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 6:28pm
Green Lantern

1. You can call Jim Sinclair

1. You can call Jim Sinclair (or anyone else for that matter) anything you want. No one is above reproach.

Given Turds' investigation, private communication and rendering of opinion on the Sinclair fiasco in alternative health, (not to mention Barters continued illegal and immoral behavior) I will be opening up a high level forum dedicated to the Junior mining complex in the Vault in the near future which will contain fundamentals as was done in the past, but I will add another dimension that was never done on this site and provide analysis of charts for trading purposes.

No such forum has gained any traction on this site since the departure of Bag of Gold, and Eric O', both had group participation.

Because of the continued interest in TRX, in one case, despondency, I will include it in the discussion despite the fact that it is not favored by the prominent geologists in the field and will share chart analysis. AS well as any other junior mine that I can support would be a hazard to gold investors looking to leverage the price of gold. This will be the place to make your case

I will open the forum when I feel that we are approaching the appropriate cycle where appropriate lows are in place and one can achieve maximum benefit.

I will post the link here for subscribers when I an ready to start this endeavor.

All are welcome to participate but must defend your buying decisions with appropriate fundamental and technical analysis. Pumping stocks will be noticed.

All point of views will be meticulously supported with #'s and not with emotions.

The journey continues......

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 12:28am
sengfarmer

good one

typical.....aren't you the clever one

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by sengfarmer, 3 hours 41 min ago