Above The Glass Ceiling

684 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Feb 11, 2019 - 7:39pm (Reply to #659)
DragonFly

Ruffian Reprieve

I hope that Turd gives Ruffian a reprieve to post this years racing insights.

I am also curious about her adventures your way.

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - 6:28pm
Green Lantern

1. You can call Jim Sinclair

1. You can call Jim Sinclair (or anyone else for that matter) anything you want. No one is above reproach.

Given Turds' investigation, private communication and rendering of opinion on the Sinclair fiasco in alternative health, (not to mention Barters continued illegal and immoral behavior) I will be opening up a high level forum dedicated to the Junior mining complex in the Vault in the near future which will contain fundamentals as was done in the past, but I will add another dimension that was never done on this site and provide analysis of charts for trading purposes.

No such forum has gained any traction on this site since the departure of Bag of Gold, and Eric O', both had group participation.

Because of the continued interest in TRX, in one case, despondency, I will include it in the discussion despite the fact that it is not favored by the prominent geologists in the field and will share chart analysis. AS well as any other junior mine that I can support would be a hazard to gold investors looking to leverage the price of gold. This will be the place to make your case

I will open the forum when I feel that we are approaching the appropriate cycle where appropriate lows are in place and one can achieve maximum benefit.

I will post the link here for subscribers when I an ready to start this endeavor.

All are welcome to participate but must defend your buying decisions with appropriate fundamental and technical analysis. Pumping stocks will be noticed.

All point of views will be meticulously supported with #'s and not with emotions.

The journey continues......

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 12:28am
sengfarmer

good one

typical.....aren't you the clever one

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 7:31am
HappyNow
-
Canada

GL,

GL,

Looking forward to that kind of discussion on the forum again. You can certainly apply analysis to TRX whether it is a shareholder business proposition or just moves shareholder’s money into the big machine and benefits a few.

I own TRX and have for years. It is my standout lesson on emotion, herd mentality, false prophets which we speak of often in these parts as if we are immune. Will try to keep that content out of the discussion while you provide analysis.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 7:55am
Green Lantern

Thanks Happy Now. I think we

Thanks Happy Now. I think we can explore this in an adult way using our collective financial skill set without resorting to bashing and stalking others! At least most of us.

Now is not the time now to start. Gold has some growing pains yet to come. Not that now is a bad time to start thinking how to leverage a bull market (because we are getting closer), just that sentiment has yet to come back around. We're going to wait until more Jovian energy appears.

It takes a grown up with developed emotions to see their wrong, and to move forward and gain from their mistakes. We all have been in such a position. Thanks for your continued support and positivity.

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 7:57am
Green Lantern

Back to the Vault........

Back to the Vault........

bye

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 8:01am (Reply to #664)
Green Lantern

sengfarmer wrote:

sengfarmer wrote:

typical.....aren't you the clever one

Not sure what you're referring to other than your typical sarcasm devoid of intelligent rebuttal. High level analysis of late has been anything but typical. yes?

But you weren’t trying to make a specific commentary, just wanted to express sone more passive aggressive resentment.

Your snarky responses, continued stalking and disruptive manner, hidden commentary are very typical or as another member called it- boorish.

You do have this strange penchant of following me where ever I go on this site. I find that odd behavior.

Given managements desire to put an end to misbehavior, I will give back by focusing on giving well supported analysis as a contrast to the continued deplorable behavior and hopeful enliven interest in this sector. Even Ruffian told you that you were dealing with a charlatan as well as other members trying to help you to see the error of your ways.

I hope you've reconsidered your recent statement that you don't care about the consequence of your actions and at least you can tolerate and endure point of views that don't match yours?

One day you'll explain to us how getting angry can result in people revealing their allegiance to convicted felons who espouse a distorted world view of hatred. They seem to follow you..

You give me too much power if you think I can make an individual announce their hatred.

Given managements desire to put an end to misbehavior, I will give back by focusing on giving well supported analysis as a contrast to the continued deplorable behavior. A bit more positive than trolling. Do you agree?

Even Ruffian told you that you were dealing with a charlatan as well as other members trying to help you to see the error of your ways. Wonder why with everybody trying to set you straight, you find ny commentary so provocative. Could just be my style?

The best part of it is if you continue to stalk and provide snarky replies, our God of chaos will have to work harder to find ways to find me.

Is this a God you relate to also?

Appalling that there are Americans that would replace well articulated thought and language with a God of Chaos... Don't you agree?

While the masses have taken to meming as their favorite mode of communication, some of us see this a sign of the end of wisdom and evidence of the decline of our country. You did have sone insight on the problems our country suffers from albeit not much else than suggesting it was me.

The best part of it is if you continue to stalk and provide snarky replies, our God of chaos will have to work harder to find ways to find me.

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 9:33am
Green Lantern

Here is a gold, copper,

Here is a gold, copper, nickel play, unlike TRX, is a producer. First Quantum That actually has a cycle in place, and bullish on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.

https://www.first-quantum.com/Our-Company/overview/default.aspx

currently TRX is bearish on the yearly and weekly, no discernable trend, and just had a reaction high and TA indicates turning back down. Those investors night be able to explain what buying took place to create the reaction high and by who?

This is technical analysis, not a subjective opinion.

Avino silver and gold might be an interesting one to watch as a partial silver play but not bullish on the yearly but for small swing trade it's bullish on the daily and weekly. Always nice to have some pocket change. The power of compounding small wins.

Will continue in near future with more TA details.

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 10:02am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Sengfarmer:

Sengfarmer:

A question ..... did Sinclair do or say anything in the order of buying low to sell profitably later? Ever?

Every stock sale's profit or loss depends upon the purchase. So 50% of the fate of every investment depends upon the entry price.

Note that this is nothing to do with the dynamics of running a mining company, but rather to do with the investment, ie the price.

However at this late stage I introduce this idea into the conversation in connection with the owners' interests: if price declines, and a selling climax occurs, a controlling interest, a block of the stock issued, may end up (at a low price) in the hands of (hostile) parties who will then go on to takeover, elect different directors, and then become the new owners of the property.

So, if the existing owners interest includes a requirement to not have a selling climax during periods of stock price declines, then entry price for stockholders assumes secondary importance to buy high and hold during and bridging periods of stock weakness.

This is an alternative possible scenario. Did Sinclair do actions and say things which conform with the one or the other, and who did that benefit the more?

The question I pose is a relative question, with fuzzy transparency, with partial conclusions possible only - so we can never know - but we can surmise.

Sinclair did what he did. Said what he said. The investors lost what they lost. That all is what it is. Maybe a few interested parties even gained from what transpired.

Lets fit the name "Sinclair" into this general query flowchart though it can apply universally.

Fill in a mental "yes" or "no" to the following: Is Sinclair still on the management team? Does he represent the investor, the stockholder? Does he represent the company? Have management survived, and safely bridged a period of price weakness without a third party controlling interest accumulation during high stock turnover at low prices? Is Sinclair still on the management team?

I have no answer on these points in this post for you. Just questions we get to guess at and answer privately inside our head. What do those inner yeses and nos suggest might be the correct thing to surmise about the period under discussion?

As for Sinclair, he is undoubtedy a charismatic and persuasive man. A hard working man. I would never cast aspersions on his honour without clear evidentiary proof, which is not in sight as far as I can see.

The amount of other evidence, sayings, and occurrences which are visible has enabled me to form my own inner list af yeses and nos and then make my private surmise as to what it was that we witnessed.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Feb 22, 2019 - 4:28pm
Green Lantern

https://www.sec.gov

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2016/34-77466.pdf aka Cease and desist order outside agents working in tandem with inside management.

Other useful exercise.

China deals with Tanzanian government, Jichuan mining and undisclosed agreements. How many hands are in the till?

This "silent" "self reflection" exercise is not difficult for anybody truly diligent with their research as entire track record can be ascertained through archives.

Here is as good place to start as any

https://www.jsmineset.com/2012/02/14/gold-heading-back-towards-a-monetar...

Absolutely, no dirth of material to compare today's reality to previous predictions. An encyclopedia could be written

Detailed notes put on this site and others by what was said and what was not delivered.

There are plenty of websites and previous references to websites to ascertain what insiders were shorting while investors were being rounded up in town halls across America. That is an easily searchable exercise.

28 years in business? (somebody can confirm) No completed feasibility study? Hundreds of references to mineralization, pre feasibility studies, commenced drilling? How many tines and how often? independent geologists allowed on site for verification? And compare the studies to the basics of mining investment, widely available on any of the prominent geologist/broker sites.

Junior mining investment is not for children. It requires rigorous study and not being caught in a net of highly persuasive brokers, mining executives etc... I've sat through DAYS of investor presentations. It's not hard to see and to get caught in the web of "persuasion" ? Is it still persuasion when it is used to separate you from your $?

It would take no more than a couple of hours of research, and searches on index's, which insiders were trading when, heavy spikes in volume without a single news press releast etc... to get a clear picture.......

Go back and look at he archives here on Tfnetals and the timing of the short lived interest, and how comments about detractors, mirrored similar comments that were being given to adherents about the status of those who were questioning the stated assets and viability of the site around the time that it became popular here to call anybody who disagreed with you paid insiders, trolls, deep state. Funny coincidence yeah? And who began that trend. Was it a Turdite who was heavily invested in TRX? This is where this conversation was born if anybody cares to go back and look and the context from which it arose which was later explained. I care not to recapitulate what should be common knowledge.

So if it's honorable not to call in question other people's honor without evidence than why is the individual in questions website filled with so much character assignations of other analysts doing the same because of differences of future analysis of what gold will mean to the world? At what point, does somebody stand up and say, hey guys, something is wrong in dodge?

I've been taken by very persuasive, charismatic salesman in the past. Individuals heavily lauded by others on this website. So I know from first hand experience how it works and the power of the crowd. Ask yourself why all those individuals suddenly left and why? It has nothing to do with this website or anybody here.

And I know from reading all Adams works, his blog, pre-Donald Trump, the sure signs of a lie which you can put that litmus test going back years to questions raised by the financial media and the replies given.

There are infinite amount of exercises that can be applied here.

But this is not about above individual. It's not even about TRX. I don't care about either. And based on all the other comments, nobody else does??? Did I read that wrong?

I'm wasting my time here when time better spend on finding the ways to leverage the price of gold. That's not why we are having this conversation. AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. We seem to only have it when one individual feel necessary to bring it into view for his own sense of I.

And it's not so much about invisible forces ala the Simpsons pulling strings either.

And the other question, unrelated, is if investing in highly speculative mining or even trading then is the best way to leverage the gold price?

It would be a service to the community if somebody could dig those posts up.

I'd like to talk about such things, and love to hear other opinions but it's evident there are a few forces here in the public, well nore than a few, that will do everything in their power to not get past some basic financial due diligence.

Again, these conversations will only be resurrected when more jovial forces hit the collective mind. I'll wait to see if that happens when those same forces effect the metals space.

Those can be timed? I wonder.

Sat, Feb 23, 2019 - 10:46am
sengfarmer

Norm

Thank you for a very well written research formula.

Sat, Feb 23, 2019 - 11:36am
sengfarmer

GL

Would you please show me how you reached the conclusion you added onto the link to the Gibson cease and desist order?

"aka cease and desist order outside agents WORKING IN TANDEM WITH INSIDE MANAGEMENT" emphasis mine

There is nothing in that order that mentions collusion. Here is the only mention of TRX management. Your wording makes it seem that TRX management was in on crimes perpetrated by Gibson.

"From January 2010 to early 2013,Gibson acted as the Fund’s investment adviser, initially as the principal executive of Geier Group and then in his personal capacity after Geier Group’s termination. He personally chose the investments in which the Fund invested and directed the trades to acquire or sell those investments. Gibson was compensated for his services in the form of, among other things, management and incentive fees. Moreover, as part of his duties and responsibilities as the Fund’s investment adviser, Gibson monitored the financial markets; tracked the performance of the Fund’s investments; communicated on behalf of the Fund with the Fund’s investors, counsel, outside administrator and brokers, as well as with the management of TRX; and signed Commission reports on Forms D, 13G, 4 and 5 and caused them to be filed with the Commission"

Sat, Feb 23, 2019 - 8:34pm
Green Lantern

Sengfarmer,

Sengfarmer,

You are free to interpret the contents of that document as you please. And you are free to consider whether the agent acted with knowledge by management or took advantage and blindsided a crack team of mining executives who hired a corrupt agent without any insight as to the integrity of said agent? I’ve reached my own conclusions. Since it is an exercise in inference, and shared mine, you are free to cone to different conclusions.

It would also seem like a wise exercise to interpret the contents with consideration of Am's insights offered you on o whether management loss majority interest in the company and whether the requirement to suppress price at the cost of shareholders occurred with insider knowledge by management? And thus engaged an agent in this process? Again, a matter of surmising.

It would also be insightful to know your thoughts on why public accusations across multiple mainstream financial media and metals media are always met with no comment? Do you feel that is a standard PR practice and what can we infer from such non- responses? As Am stated the conclusion on all would be more a process of inference.

Of course, given this Am’s third post to you? on the subject, and given he suggests he has reached inner conclusions, you and I could apply the same process to Am’s private thoughts to see what conclusions he has cone to through this process. since we both know that he has vast experience in financial matters. However, I do have my own independent thinking process.

I believe if you sincerely want to discuss TRX and managenent’s actions, the exercise of looking through public records of insider trades, (the resource was published on the old TRX board if you care to look) would also help in reaching conclusions to your above question independently of asking me. .

I also believe given your interest in injecting this conversation onto the boards, at me specifically, for 3 plus years that some response, any at all to specific comments by all members who generously and graciously offered you advice to which you didn’t respond, sone response would go a long way in demonstrating that you want to have a sincere discussion or you just picked one point out of dozens over years for an ulterior motive.

Moving forward other members might enjoy engaging you on this subject, or you could resurrect the old TRX board and provide members of Turdville the benefit of your experience and any justification for continued interest in this property moving forward either technically or fundamentally based justifications.

I’ve come to my own inner conclusions, Am seems to have his, Happy Now his, and several more who have chined into this conversation over the year clearly stated their opinions.

Having reached my conclusions and having absolutely no interest in this property for investment or trading, nor have I ever based on feedback from Rule’s brokers and Brent Cook, I’d suggest that it would be a kind gesture to no longer address comments to me over a comment I made to flyinkel over 3 years ago as you were lurking.

You’re the only individual that seems to be interested in this subject and done at odd times, in different forums, when other subjects are being aired. I don’t think you would dispute that.

Agreed?

Also given my interest in the field of cognitive psychology, and Persuasion, and our many discussions on the subject, and Am’s point that “Mr. Gold” is both a charismatic and persuasive individual, I’d definitely enjoy hearing from any and all TRX investors if they feel that this skillset had any influence over their decision making.

I’d like to go back to posting in the Vault, for obvious reasons, and thus won’t make any more replies but will read any of your responses.

er,

You are free to interpret the contents of that document as you please. And you are free to consider whether the agent acted with knowledge by managenent or took advantage and blindsided a crack team of mining executives who hired a corrupt agent without any insight as to the integrity of said agent? I’ve reached my own conclusions. Since it is an exercise in inference, and shared nine, you are free to cone to different conclusions.

It would also seem like a wise exercise to interpret the contents along with Am’s points of whether management loss majority interest in the company and whether the requirement to suppress price at the cost of shareholders occurred with insider knowledge by management? And engaged an agent in this process? Again, a matter of surmising.

It would also be insightful to know your thoughts on why public accusations across multiple mainstream financial media and metals media are always met with no comment? Do you feel that is a standard PR practice and what can we infer from such non- responses? As Am stated the conclusion on all would be more a process of inference.

Of course, given this Am’s third post to you? on the subject, and given he suggests he has reached inner conclusions, you and I could apply the same process to Am’s private thoughts to see what conclusions he has cone to through this process. since we both know that he has vast experience in financial matters. However, I do have my own independent thinking process.

I believe if you sincerely want to discuss TRX and managenent’s actions, the exercise of looking through public records of insider trades, (the resource was published on the old TRX board if you care to look) would also help in reaching conclusions to your above question independently of asking me. .

I also believe given your interest in injecting this conversation onto the boards, at me specifically, for 3 plus years that some response, any at all to specific comments by all members who generously and graciously offered you advice to which you didn’t respond, sone response would go a long way in demonstrating that you want to have a sincere discussion or you just picked one point out of dozens over years for an ulterior motive.

Moving forward other members might enjoy engaging you on this subject, or you could resurrect the old TRX board and provide members of Turdville the benefit of your experience and any justification for continued interest in this property moving forward either technically or fundamentally based justifications.

I’ve come to my own inner conclusions, Am seems to have his, Happy Now his, and several more who have chined into this conversation over the year clearly stated their opinions.

Having reached my conclusions and having absolutely no interest in this property for investment or trading, nor have I ever based on feedback from Rule’s brokers and Brent Cook, I’d suggest that it would be a kind gesture to no longer address comments to me over a comment I made to flyinkel over 3 years ago as you were lurking.

You’re the only individual that seems to be interested in this subject and done at odd times, in different forums, when other subjects are being aired. I don’t think you would dispute that.

Agreed?

Also given my interest in the field of cognitive psychology, and Persuasion, and our many discussions on the subject, and Am’s point that “Mr. Gold” is both a charismatic and persuasive individual, I’d definitely enjoy hearing from any and all TRX investors if they feel that this skillset had any influence over their decision making.

I’d like to go back to posting in the Vault, for obvious reasons, and thus won’t make any more replies but will read any of your responses.

er,

You are free to interpret the contents of that document as you please. And you are free to consider whether the agent acted with knowledge by managenent or took advantage and blindsided a crack team of mining executives who hired a corrupt agent without any insight as to the integrity of said agent? I’ve reached my own conclusions. Since it is an exercise in inference, and shared nine, you are free to cone to different conclusions.

It would also seem like a wise exercise to interpret the contents along with Am’s points of whether management loss majority interest in the company and whether the requirement to suppress price at the cost of shareholders occurred with insider knowledge by management? And engaged an agent in this process? Again, a matter of surmising.

Agreed?

Also given my interest in the field of cognitive psychology, and Persuasion, and our many discussions on the subject, and Am’s point that “Mr. Gold” is both a charismatic and persuasive individual, I’d definitely enjoy hearing from any and all TRX investors if they feel that this skill set had any influence over their decision making.

I’d like to go back to posting in the Vault, for obvious reasons, and thus won’t make any more replies here but will read any of your responses.

Sat, Feb 23, 2019 - 9:01pm (Reply to #655)
Green Lantern

DragonFly wrote:

DragonFly wrote:

Mr Fix,

Someone has played you to go behind the paywall.

Would Tesla have done the same?

Interesting, rhetorical question. Sorry I missed it to consider. Glad I caught it.

If he had been a member of this forum, and posted his insights about deep physics would I have been able to seduce him to only share his secrets behind a pay wall and not to unpaid lurkers?

Wow, definitely blown away by the thought. Intriguing.

But if I were to make a guess... no. He would definitely had stayed behind and not followed the crowd. If he had been here to share with us, He probably would have been more interested in Trump world, diversity, Sharia law and wore a maga hat rather than exploring the mysterious forces of the universe and helping mankind which is the central focus behind the paywall. People fail to realize, he was a common man that liked to feed the pigeons in the park. Not just a brain-iac. The kind of man simple blue collar Americans' can relate to.

However, he definitely would have chimed in on the best way to make colloidal silver question, and what made the bridge fall down, and the Amtrack train derail. And a great Kek fan too. He had that kind of mind. Broad die-versity of the mind.

Definitely a Republican type.

I'm surprised nobody else tackled the question.

And PS, I know somebody that actually predicted the winner of the Kentucky Derby correctly w/out any inside information. And I know sone people who got a system, and put it in writing on how to make such predictions. I actually have two or three writings. One day, I'll give it a try. But if you like, I could dabble in it next go around. Your choice. But the question is where should a forum like that be housed? What would Tesla want is the question. Maybe I'll ask Fix when I see him.

Sun, Feb 24, 2019 - 12:06am
HappyNow
-
Canada

In case anyone cares about

In case anyone cares about TRX, Sinclair disappointed many shareholders when, following the positive results from the test holes they’d paid for, he announced there would be no mining. What? He’d been talking about paying share dividends in real gold!!! One might think that after finding the gold the mine was a logical step toward those golden dividends. Not so fast. He said there was no way he was going to pull gold out of the ground to sell at that price (as far as I recall gold was $1800/oz). It would be ill advised.

Two things to add. First, he was still predicting that gold would go up, and it sounded like soon, and since a mine takes some time to build it seems disingenuous...after all, by the time the mine would be in production the price would be up significantly, you can’t have it both ways.

Second, he never said at what price a mine would go ahead.

Third, money was being spent, and issuing more shares was required. I suspect that the key management and directors continue to draw compensation even when no mine is planned nor, really any activity takes place. They didn’t even secure the site and squatters moved in to help themselves to ore. You’d have to look that one up yourself.

Eventually, as shareholder interest waned a ‘gold pour’ was arranged. This garnered news although still no plan for mining, so what, really was the gold pour about?

Now there’s more drilling. What for? He already knows that there is gold, has no plan to extract it at this time, and the company has no operating income to pay for the test drilling. Issue more shares? Why not. If the company is running out of money then issue more shares, justify it to drill in the same patch you’ve already drilled, and post some new results. Wonder if this time he will move ahead with mining? Is the price of gold worthy of a mine? What is his price, anyway?

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sun, Feb 24, 2019 - 5:39am
Green Lantern

Sengfarmer,

Sengfarmer, I do sincerely hope that my duplicate copy and pasting of my post transferred from my word document isn't confusing. I'll be happy to repost if it is. Given Happy Now's specific comment regarding managements undelivered promises, surely after years of aggressive comments without sharing any justification or support for your defense of the above individual, and given his publicly posted track record on forums you've participated in, you'd like to finally provide us with some/ANY response while Turd is monitoring the forums.

Because as you've surely noticed, your interjections have a strange correlation to the appearance of unhappy past former members. (plural) looking to make a passive aggressive statements so not to be noticed under watchful eye's. I'm sure we can put an end to the games with your demonstration that you are truly interested in engaging these topics w/out attack.

Based on the complaints I read posted on other forums, if I were to cherry pick one to respond to, Happy Now's testimony is as good as any other.

moving forward, why would anybody on this site look to put their hard earned $ into this property given the plethora of testimony written for you.

It's an honest question. --------

The other question that nobody has responded to why did mr. gold announced that the international gold banking system had failed, I believe the day gold was hit hard after the Boston Marathon bombing, and was posted on the main forums.

I know somebody here went back to look and couldn't find it, but I assure you that it occurred and Turd was there and even said he'd look into it as I was the only one on the main thread to bring up the question while the rest of the forum was in despondency about the sudden fall in the price of gold.

I'm sure Turd could vouch that this occurred I believe this is the 3rd time i've asked the question.

BTW, there are at least a handful of analysts who continue to forecast gold who do an amazing job. Your only justification for continuing to support him to date has been that he predicted the 70's bull-market (not such a great feat and Surely not the only one) and he has been a great service to the gold community without justifying that statement.

Now would be a good time under watchful eye's to demonstrate your roll here is do something more than just "gaslight" those who make statements counter to your believe system. U didn't think this would be allowed to go on forever. Did you?

Sun, Feb 24, 2019 - 8:10am
sengfarmer

GL

Atta boy, you never disappoint. I've never pushed TRX, my only concern was why you would lie about Sinclair running a Ponzi with no proof. Now you double down and say TRX management was in on the Gibson criminal activity. Once again no proof just your say so because that is what you want to believe.

My opinion is that you are the one that got burnt because of market forces you didn't understand and you can't accept the fact that the mighty GL actually made a mistake and needs someone to blame so you're blaming Sinclair. You will twist anything to get to your conclusion.

I get it. Quit with your BS about me being "despondent" about this and a big loser. You are so far off base it's laughable, and I am laughing at your wasted wordiness trying to defend your lost integrity.

It's interesting that you always drag others into the debate to reflect away from your inadequacies. Stand on your own two feet, you made the statements.

Carry on, I won't mention this episode again. Every time I post you will know and all the others will know that you are not to be trusted. I have free space in your head because of your lack of honesty.

Ny, ny, ny what a piece of work. Oops my m key stuck.

Sun, Feb 24, 2019 - 12:12pm (Reply to #678)
Green Lantern

sengfarmer wrote:

sengfarmer wrote:

My opinion is that you are the one that got burnt because of market forces you didn't understand and you can't accept the fact that the mighty GL actually made a mistake and needs someone to blame so you're blaming Sinclair. You will twist anything to get to your conclusion.

The old mind reading trick.

Sengfamrer seems to know what was and is in my portfolio, otherwise how would he know? Unless, he's just scraping the barrel for replies?

Did you also include the 3 trades I posted here recently?

How do you think this third one works out?

Let's call it a whim

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Very productive talks yesterday with China on Trade. Will continue today! I will be leaving for Hanoi, Vietnam, early tomorrow for a Summit with Kim Jong Un of North Korea, where we both expect a continuation of the progress made at first Summit in Singapore. Denuclearization?

It must be those market forces suddenly switched directions are to my back?

Every time I post you will know and all the others will know that you are not to be trusted.

Let's see if I got this right, you will only post.... to remind me that I can't trust myself and EVERYONE else can't trust me? I take that to mean you'll post with an ulterior motive and continue to challenge me while continuing to not engage in an honest discourse but only to continue to insert discord in the forums? That's exactly what it says. Why would you say that publicly?

Does "all the others" include those repeatedly trying to provide you understanding and those who are cordial with me and those who left the site directly pointing the finger at you? Or did you just mean to say, you don't like me?

You should have taken the underlying message/persuasion in Am's post to heart, allowing you self-reflection and to save face, and bringing mr. gold's reputation back to neutral. You know sort of fix it. But instead of taking his words to heart, and letting good enough alone,you had to go try one more time.

There is an old saying by those who live in Harlem that I just learned this morning. "Don't insult someone if you aren't ready to trade blows."

Ny, ny, ny what a piece of work. Oops my m key stuck.

Did I say "despondent"? It would appear that the off handed sarcastic, non-relevant paints you as a pillar of balance and grace and an exemplary. member of the community. Charming wit too!

Carry on, I won't mention this episode again.

You do realize that every time you broach the topic on a gold/metals site with I guess over 9000 members? That you are actually hurting your own cause because if God forbid, investors with some cash in their pocket, looking for juniors to invest, read ALL the posts, by all the contributors that raise questions about the integrity of the mine (factually true or not), you are the one responsible for initiating the discussion that NOT one person has defended you on? You realize that?

Sun, Feb 24, 2019 - 1:30pm
Green Lantern

One more thing for public

One more thing for public view since the click rate of a dead forum has suddenly risen.

Did anybody notice that Goldmann Sachs and the other major Wall Street brokerage houses told investors to get defensive and stay out of stocks after the fall panic last year?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/20/goldman-sachs-2019-stock-market-outlook-raise-cash-and-get-defensive.html

Did it take? Did it scare

more thing for public view since the click rate of a dead forum has suddenly risen.

Did anybody notice that Goldnann Sachs and not of the other major Wall Street brokerage houses, as well as NSN, told investors to get defensive and stay out of stocks after the fall panic?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/20/goldman-sachs-2019-stock-market-outlook-raise-cash-and-get-defensive.html

Did it take? Did it scare ma and pop Jones out of the market while all the index’s kept rising and the big dogs were smoking their cigars in their easy chairs? S&P, NASDAQ, and DOW JONES while Europeans were buying hands over first?

https://www.thestreet.com/video/eu-economy-stoxx-600-u-s-stocks-2019-sp-...

So we have the investment banks whispering one thing in your ear, the president tweeting another while somebody sneaks their capital into US markets and American’s horde their $ under the mattress?

Because this is the strangest bear market, it ain't worth shit, that I ever done seen.

Which way now?

Fri, Mar 1, 2019 - 5:58pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Three hours might seem somewhat long, but ....

090 - I AM, a Wizard
argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
randomness