Dublin
Ireland

A sign was a recent addition

That kind of sign is called a "totem".

Some diagrams ...

So take notice of the cross section.

Next, if you look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

... you would see this:

... which I propose is not an answer to those who go to see it to learn knowledge about their phrase of interest, but rather a misdirection of great significance.

A misdirection, in exactly the same ilk as the Bakers Dozen, "Devils Dozen" according to certain parties with a geopolitical or power-money-control interest).

Not only is this misdirection of the same type, it is to the same purpose as the BD, a very important purpose like the BD (12/13 and it's true meaning GL rather than the Vaticopedia's preferred "explanatory" entry)

How about wondering, just for a few minutes, if that ideological emblem above is almost right, but wrong in a subtle but significant way, so as to be an end point and not a place to pass on the way to better understanding.

So, if Trinity is not what we are told. and we once were told what it really is, and if the record is corrupted today, then maybe we should listen to the directions we have that are not corrupted.

Take a sheet of paper, a pencil, a ruler and a compass, and follow the directions in St Patrick's song. And don't draw another Vaticopedia entry, but do what you are told.

Then you may create your own authentic place to begin, a surprising beginning given the pre-programmed hostility in many "awakened" peoples' minds to some important symbols. But isn't it predictable given the education we all had and our parents who raised us had, that the best symbol - the key one to pay attention to - you would have an inserted-into-your-mind aversion or discomfort to thinking about it clearly instead of emotionally?.

Not all that is powerful is bad. If that were so, we would be unable to emulate the good traits of our betters above us. But dislike of success and power prevents such positive emulation and learning.

Why not learn by beginning at a very very high level?

But .... the long standing strategy is to decapitate a good movement by substitution of the leadership, at it's top ... so in the popular record it is reasonable to see a prominent "top" and a hidden but more authentic top.

Which is one of the reasons I dismissed much of what Albert Pike has said. Consider: was he writing for himself or for those non-self-problem-solvers who would follow his "directions". Given his philosophy it is clear he would tell people whatever they needed to hear, so they would serve his needs and achieve his aims for him. So .... that book of his, is a tainted work, despite it having lots of interesting stuff in it. It is in no way a reliable reference, just another contaminated, volume from a past time.

( Which puts a lot of "elites but followers " on the wrong path ..... )

Which is why this should be solved by individuals, and they can believe what they uncover, rather than somebody, eg myself or GL, hand a prepared answer to them just as all other false prophets did, do, and always will do. You should not believe us, but get stuck in.

And Mr Fix: "...

But the lazy side of me appreciates the bottom line in plain spoken English.

Besides, my disdain for numbers parallels my impression of the Vatican, which is most definitely interrelated...." .

is this not why you look to internet prophets awaiting clarity instead of being already arrived at it? If the answer happens to lie in numbers (money, power, souls, gallons, regiments, aircraft carriers, whatever) which is pretty likely seeing that "numbers" apply to everything, then is your statement not somewhat like an engineer saying he loves engines, but hates oil?

Go past the limitations of Rose, Passio and the rest, and use your natural curiosity about how things work!

Mme Blavatsky, who fought against strong external opposition trying to label here and box her in, (as described so clearly by Cernovich) and Steiner were good at keeping an open mind to forge ahead past the existing state of the art knowledge. That was then, and we must do the same now.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jan 22, 2019 - 9:14am (Reply to #542)
-
Dublin
Ireland

I edited that post to put the

I edited that post to put the images back in. They disappeared for some reason leaving blank space behind, but now the replacements look oversize. Hopefully the post will be ok now.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jan 22, 2019 - 10:05am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Let's play…

Argentus Maximus,

I will attempt to move past my lazier inclinations, since I've recognized for quite sometime that life itself presents many puzzles that need to be solved, and the solution is very rarely readily apparent to those who have not been initiated in the art of solving them.

As a professional problem solver,

I am often called after many, many others have failed.

For me, the exercises in thought that you present here are simply different kinds of problems.

I do see the wisdom in learning to solve your own problems, as opposed to having the solutions handed to you.

Many are the times I've tried handing the solutions to others, who still fail to see them.

How about your "God triangle" at the top of your last post…

Yes there is an error, subtle but significant.

The human individual needs to be incorporated into the center spot, while each apex of the triangle represents three separate manifestations of god or consciousness, that need to be integrated to manifest a fully functioning human being.

As the Vatican would put it, all four of those circles lie outside of a man, creating an imaginary sky daddy.

When the individual becomes part of the center circle, using the outer circles to represent body, mind, and spirit, which are different aspects or manifestations of the "one universal force”, you can create a much more accurate representation what constitutes a human being, instead of viewing a human as a scoop of clay gouged out of the earth, animated at the discretion of a deity through use of a blowjob.

Okay, maybe that wasn't subtle enough. devil

Energetic interactions with the universe only become possible when you perceive yourself as an integral part of it, as opposed to separate and distinct from it.

That's the essence of the great deception.

The paths around the perimeter won't integrate anything unless they are connected through the center.

Western theological and ideological constructs would have you running laps around the perimeter, while never integrating any of it to oneself, creating an inaccurate model of a human beings place in the universe.

I didn't even have to do any math! cheeky

Not all power is bad, but using a hierarchy to support it, becomes quite destructive, because the real power is never even acknowledged.

It's easy to infiltrate a hierarchy, subvert it, and use it against itself.

With a proper representation of what constitutes a human being, and then using an integrated approach at distributing power equally amongst the different points in an organization, you wind up with a much sturdier and sustainable construct, that can't be usurped by simply controlling the apex.

In one model, individuals have no power, that isn't granted by the pinnacle of the hierarchy. In a model where the individual elements share power equally, the structure becomes un-corruptible, and therefore, sustainable.

The problems that plague humanity are structural, and not inherent in the design of a human being. The problems are the result of hierarchical structures, leaving the masses powerless, and worse, believing that "that's the way it's supposed to be".

Then, humanity buys into the deception that if only "good people" were placed in positions of power, all would be well. Since human beings never recognize their own power, such a solution is an impossibility.

I just thought I'd throw that conundrum in, even if it's not particularly relevant to the topic.

Off to work I go, have a nice day. angel

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 22, 2019 - 10:07am (Reply to #543)
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

I edited that post to put the images back in. They disappeared for some reason leaving blank space behind, but now the replacements look oversize. Hopefully the post will be ok now.

I had the same problem. I think it is a site problem. Sometimes, the pictures load, sometimes they don't. Ny pictures were very small, now they are

obnoxiously big.

Yesterday, I opened 3 different windows because It looked like my reply didn't get posted and wasn't going to type it again. There were four or five posts that didn't show up and and one page, they all loaded. So I think it's some loading problem with the website.

I'll puzzle through the fake trinity stuff but thanks for taking the time to help us get our head around the puzzle. It's worth the tine and effort. Although pain in the butt reading through some of your clues. cheeky

I took sone profit off those pot stocks, and FB trade that I used all the stuff that you inspired me to search for. I can now use some of it toward the subscription. in your inbox.

Fix,

What Am said

You're the guy that hates authority. Too many people who really don't know, teaching others who don't know. It gets tiring on the soul. Am is a 33 degree black belt. I'm the neophyte. The accolade. Ur sentiment regarding #'s might have been put into you by those nuns. The thing you detest the most was put inside of you. U rip it out one piece at a tine. Slowly and methodically. Entering confusion is difficult. It brings up our issues of self worth it is all confusing because that's the best way to keep you from getting it and really knowing what's going on.

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 12:30am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Thank you Mr.Fix

For your truly beautiful posts.

I love reading them and I love you.

I respect your problem solving skills and am in awe of your mana (power and prestige).

My question for your problem solving genius is - - -

why don't any of your free energy motors work?

Thank you for your reply in advance.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 12:39am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the collective?

runs on emotion and has been known to be devoid of the cold hard truth.

Above the glass ceiling of course is more concerned with getting a grip on reality?

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 8:57am
Green Lantern

This is misleading and it

This is misleading and it doesn't present the reader with enough information that one can make their own determination of what's going on.

It also puts hin in a place of authority such that you likely would have to totally rely on his forecast if you had no other method of determining cycles.

Secondly, it is rarely a single relationship that determines market dynamics.

The question of what is the source of all cycles in the universe is sort of an existential question.

I an a lay person in financial markets. Means I don't do this as a profession, I don't teach people, and I have no business based on financial markets. I'm figuring it out like most investors. But there are certain things I know to be true from objective experience. Others have figured out Armstrong economic model and timing without Artificial intelligence and simply by looking up.

He's not the only person in the world that knew yesterday was a turning point and we could have sone panic in the markets next week. And all I have is a broken coMputer.

Note, he has not attempted to identify the source, and while I an not sure if global cooling has a correlation with a conjunction, there is one with planetary latitude throughout history.. Marty, it's the planets!

Blog/Understanding Cycles

POSTED JAN 23, 2019 BY MARTIN ARMSTRONG

QUESTION: Hi Mr. Armstrong,

Do you have any thoughts on Gann and his methods? It seems his astrological approach provides an interesting insights into cycles as well and was curious on your thoughts about his approach

Thanks
BB

ANSWER: None of the models I have created are based upon any astrological approach or movement of the planets. There are times when our targets may align with Gann’s analysis. That is interesting. Nevertheless, I do not believe that astrology is the SOURCE of cycles in markets. All of my research has been from the perspective of studying the effects irrespective of trying to identify the source.

I have stated previously that I attended a lecture by Sallie Baliunas of Harvard on the results they discovered from ice core samples. She illustrated a chart which showed the 300-year cycle in the energy output of the sun. I was stunned. I then spoke to her and showed her my Economic Confidence Model and how her cycle closely tracked the ECM for the rise and fall of empires. That added some explanation behind mass migrations etc., which I picked up from the data and history. It made sense that weather would impact the economy, especially when employment was 70% agriculture before the 20th century. However, the weather cycles alone were not the answer either, for they would collapse an empire, nation, or city-state ONLY when it was already economically weak. Hence, it too was not possible to explain all of history and the ECM by a single one-dimensional focus.

Therefore, Gann’s work is merely a separate method or approach. It does not confirm WHY cycles exist and it may yet be a coincidence that the results I discovered may align with some astrological conjunctions.

What I believe is that we are all connected. Everything plays its part. It is like a rainforest. There are countless species of plants and insects up to mammals. Take one species out and you set off a chain reaction for something else that is dependent upon that species for fertilization or sustenance. So I am not concerned about trying to link a specific event with a single particular source. I see everything is connected. Lower the interest rates to “stimulate” the economy and you reduce the income of the elderly and set the stage for the failure of pension funds. The system is just so complex; I believe it to be a waste of time. It is absurd to think we can reduce this to a specific cause and effect that boils down to a single relationship.

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 9:50am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern

I'm curious if this is even relevant,

But do market cycles matter when the markets are fake?

We've talked in the past about painting charts, generating numbers to create the illusion of a market, and markets like politics, are only make believe.

Fake money, fake assets, fake science, fake religions, fake news, all to keep us amused and indoctrinated. None of that is real.

On any given day on Zero Hedge, or any other financial site for that matter, fake reasons are given for market movements, and often, the same reasons are given for opposite results.

Will anything that resembles reality have an influence in the foreseeable future?

It could be a while.

atarangi

I am paying attention, and as soon as inventors of such things aren't marked for death, I will be happy to give you a personal demonstration.

In the meantime, Sharing such knowledge is less than worthless, as it is still getting people killed.

Right now, there isn't a battle for free energy, there is a battle for human liberty.

First things first. cheeky

The demonic piece of shit who governs our state has already made millions of New Yorkers felons, simply by owning a tool that he outlawed.

When he told the state police to go round them up, they told the demonic piece of shit to go fuck himself.

With the ball in his court, the demonic piece of shit may very well be moving to institute a police force that answers to his demon possessed whims as opposed to any constitution or what used to be considered law.

The incarnation of pure evil walking around in a meat suit known as Andrew Cuomo will do whatever it takes to consolidate his power.

This very well may be his plan:

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2019/01/22/rumint-nys-edition/

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 10:27am (Reply to #549)
Green Lantern

[quote=Mr. Fix]

[quote=Mr. Fix]

I'm curious if this is even relevant,

But do market cycles matter when the markets are fake?

Yes, it's relevant. Because if every two and a 1/2 days, The Cotton Candy CoMpany falls 5 points when the Moon ingresses into the next 1/12 of the pie in the sky, than

one or two things are happening. Those who are manipulating are either the unknown effect, puppets of these forces, or they use what we choose to ignore and our programing

has told us to ignore. Different opinions on what's going on by those that watch the clock. Either way, you suddenly are aware of the tinning possibilities when these forces will enter the

Market.

Secondly, it's not nice to try to fool Mother nature. they can manipulate the trend but I've seen no evidence that they can manipulate the long cycle. That means your investments will reach their price destination because nature is supreme and can't be fooled by idiots with a fast computer.

If they try to dump millions of shares of a stock or commodity, against the trend, the collective sentiment, they are going to get their asses kicked and probably not that stupid to try it.

price destination despite their attempts to manipulate the cycles.

We've talked in the past about painting charts, generating numbers to create the illusion of a market, and markets like politics, are only make believe.

According to the literature, the tree is an illusion, and all is an illusion in this world. But if you smash your truck into the illusion of a tree, you're gonna experience sone very real illusionary pain.

Fake money, fake assets, fake science, fake religions, fake news, all to keep us amused and indoctrinated. None of that is real.

If u duMp all your fake money which the collective consciousness accepts as real and insist that only your shiny $ is real, you're gonna have real problems in life. Right now

fake global warning is very real to people and fake global warning could cause lots of real problems because there is a reality to it.

one of Armstrong good posts, sometime back, (not going to search for it) he talked about a group of Christians that were predicting the end of the world.

They created a cycle through only their fake and erroneous thought forms. Obviously, it didn't create the end of the world and I forgot the repercussions of the cycle they created

but the idea that our idea's create cycles should be profound enough to contemplate further when you're taking a shower. People who have death wishes which is discussed in

certain, More esoteric, branches of psychology, actually have to deal with that cycle they created and the repercussions.

These illusions have reality and denying theM doesn't do anybody any good.

On any given day on Zero Hedge, or any other financial site for that matter, fake reasons are given for market movements,

Yup, it's a problem playing the causality game. ALL financial media has the same problem. Hog tails down because Hillary drank too much. It's all made up but it has reality if

anybody accepts it and they do. Not my problem to deal with. The only thing I can do is try to figure it out for myself, and share it with those that want to hear.

If they ignore it, woe unto them. We all ignore things that we either don't want to hear, or not ready to hear. Each man walks his own path.

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 10:46am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Hi Green Lantern,

Thanks for the reply,

Okay, So if enough people believe that a steaming pile of bullshit is real, It would be best to invest in clothes pins for your nose, because it will manifest a stench that is quite real.

Okay, I'm being metaphorical again, But I do get that beliefs shape perception, and manifest reality. I also agree that a long cycle is coming to a close,

And putting off the burst of the everything bubble has its limitations.

Anyway, I'm going to go pretend I'm a carpenter today.

If enough people believe it, I get paid. devil

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 2:45pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Howdy folks, 23rd today and

Howdy folks, 23rd today and you can really tell. Network and hard drive problems throughout the day.

I searched the bakers dozen yesterday and found an interesting quote by no other than Mr Einstein himself.

2. We suffer from an inadequate epistemology.

This is based on the idea that the dominant Western epistemology, or knowledge system, is no longer adequate to cope with the world that it itself has partly created. Bateson3 was among the first to point out what he called our “epistemological error,” but I prefer to call an “inadequacy”—implying that an expanded, more adequate epistemology could subsume and transform rather than negate the dominant one.

3. Generally, we seem unaware, or only partly aware, that we suffer from an inadequate epistemology, and therefore continue to apply inappropriate solutions to perceived problems.

This is the problem of self-reference, and of habituated thought patterns. The dominant paradigm contains it own circularity, the nature of which is described by Bohm:

The reason we don’t see the source of our problems is that the means by which we try to solve them are the source.4

This was echoed by Einstein who is reputed to have said: “No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it. We have to learn to see the world anew.” Thus, application of the same consciousness—or level of consciousness—is likely to aggravate a situation that arose through the working of that consciousness. A version of this idea is expressed in the popular saying, “if you are in a hole, stop digging.” We may now realize that unsustainability is a hole, but our response still tends to be to dig, albeit more thoughtfully perhaps.

https://trumpeter.athabascau.ca/index.php/trumpet/article/view/121/130

That's why this thread is so important, to train us to become light workers. 80% in Sweden are still very positive to the EU in it's current form. My colleagues believe almost everything that is said on television.

As a light worker, what if you are able to put out a small swirl of truth to colleagues and friends, then it will spread like rings on the water. Our goal is to rise the consciousness for our fellow citizens, bit by bit, inch by inch.

I mentioned the yellow vest movement today and it didn't take long until this book was thrown into my face.

I am no expert of Mrs Albright, but I do not see light when I see her, but darkness instead. Isn't she a pirate?

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 5:40pm
silver66

does anyone find it interesting

that AOC has exploded onto and into our media and consciousness

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-soci...

sort of like trump

If she is pushing ideas who benefits by pushing back??

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 7:55pm (Reply to #553)
Green Lantern

silver66 wrote:

silver66 wrote:

that AOC has exploded onto and into our media and consciousness

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-soci...

sort of like trump

If she is pushing ideas who benefits by pushing back??

Silver66

I don't believe in accidents.

A very astute person commented today, that since he stopped reading Cernovich (I don't read regularly), he reads about AOC 90% less. So I did a search to see who was talking about her more. The right or the left? U would think the left. Nope. Just like Trump went into the heads of the left to battle. The "right" (nobody wants to associate with that brand), it's the right that's all consumed by her giving her a larger platform. The Law of reverse effect.

And it occurs to me knowing her district. 70 or nore percent Latino/immigrant and her strategy of just knocking on doors, that she didn't get where she is on her own "charm" Not that charming or cutesy to me but I'm told she's got it.

So yes, just like Trump didn't appear out of the blue (according to Estulin) it was planned years in advance and years of subtly penetrating into people's psyche. I suspect her quick rise to fame was planned.

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 8:05pm (Reply to #552)
Green Lantern

Solsson wrote:

Solsson wrote:

Howdy folks, 23rd today and you can really tell. Network and hard drive problems throughout the day.

I searched the bakers dozen yesterday and found an interesting quote by no other than Mr Einstein himself.

2. We suffer from an inadequate epistemology.

This is based on the idea that the dominant Western epistemology, or knowledge system, is no longer adequate to cope with the world that it itself has partly created. Bateson3 was among the first to point out what he called our “epistemological error,” but I prefer to call an “inadequacy”—implying that an expanded, more adequate epistemology could subsume and transform rather than negate the dominant one.

3. Generally, we seem unaware, or only partly aware, that we suffer from an inadequate epistemology, and therefore continue to apply inappropriate solutions to perceived problems.

This is the problem of self-reference, and of habituated thought patterns. The dominant paradigm contains it own circularity, the nature of which is described by Bohm:

The reason we don’t see the source of our problems is that the means by which we try to solve them are the source.4

This was echoed by Einstein who is reputed to have said: “No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it. We have to learn to see the world anew.” Thus, application of the same consciousness—or level of consciousness—is likely to aggravate a situation that arose through the working of that consciousness. A version of this idea is expressed in the popular saying, “if you are in a hole, stop digging.” We may now realize that unsustainability is a hole, but our response still tends to be to dig, albeit more thoughtfully perhaps.

https://trumpeter.athabascau.ca/index.php/trumpet/article/view/121/130

That's why this thread is so important, to train us to become light workers. 80% in Sweden are still very positive to the EU in it's current form. My colleagues believe almost everything that is said on television.

As a light worker, what if you are able to put out a small swirl of truth to colleagues and friends, then it will spread like rings on the water. Our goal is to rise the consciousness for our fellow citizens, bit by bit, inch by inch.

I mentioned the yellow vest movement today and it didn't take long until this book was thrown into my face.

I am no expert of Mrs Albright, but I do not see light when I see her, but darkness instead. Isn't she a pirate?

Very good Solsson! Very Erudite post. In a good way! I’ll offer in return

Something I read by, I guess I”ll call him an economic philosopher that I think fits into the idea’s espoused in your post. It’s natural law. It’s alchemy. It’s good sense.

We ought not to focus on controlling complex systems, but rather controlling ourselves so that macro-system behavior is likely livable.

if we wish to be (move closer towards) a harmonious global whole, we must understand that increasing differentiation among its parts is not only *consistent* with this wholeness, but *necessary*.

Further, this differentiation, if it is to produce harmony, must be *allowed* and not *directed* the danger of this insight lies in trying to produce such a differentiated system with *top-down* design method that only produces the fragility of the "Ricardian Advantage", and the violent swings associated with overly-centralized dependencies

it is therefore ESSENTIAL that differentiation is not discouraged, nor enforced, but allowed to grow organically -- to the greatest degree possible.

And I’ll add something that night sound a bit heretical. The division of America, of Europe is a necessary evil. The idea of bifurcation. Big word!! But it is a word used in describing the process of alchemy which if you haven’t noticed, society is currently in such a process.

Now it would be nice if we could just sit back and watch humanity transform like a caterpillar into a beautiful soaring butterfly… but more likely if we sat back to watch the show we’d end up with some kind of oozing slime-mold, or “Twilight“. Ummm, I could be wrong about the slime-mold thing, they are actually pretty awesome. The POINT is that a caterpillar changing into a butterfly takes a LOT of energy; it’s not a ‘quiet, relaxing period’… but one where the caterpillar more or less EATS ITSELF (“Ouroboros, table for two, I mean one?”). Have you ever tried to digest yourself? Well you do every day. Eat a big lunch and get the afternoon sleepies because your liver just got slammed with an order to break down a milkshake so it doesn’t end up in your blood, clogging your arteries. “Too much to do here!” says your liver to your consciousness. “You need to get outta here cause you are holding up my work.”

https://www.spiritalchemy.com/674/bifurcations-chaos-theory-alchemy/

I recommend that you get a nice glass of wine, a beer, iced tea and take your tine with it and see how these seemingly esoteric concepts apply to what we are watching now. We seem to be in competition with the process as ugly as it gets.

Solsson- I see that Silver Surfer put up a bunch of books for download. I believe most of them are old and out of copyright . The Philosophy of Numbers is a bad ass book. It’s one of those books where you nod your head and say yeah, yeah. Oh yeah. This is the stuff. So if anybody is looking to get their head around number weirdness and how it effects your life (in very real, tangible ways) that’s the cat’s meow. Otherwise that book list is too big to take in.

Admin: It seems some of Am’s pics don’t load and the links don’t take us to the sight. I wonder if this is something that can be fixed because those of us who endeavor to solve the puzzle, this is important to us and if the material just disappears, it defeats the purpose of sharing. I suspect am knows how to upload a photo.

Actually, this is what I saw before am gave more clues at what we should look at.

This was the initial picture I saw. Jonas in the belly of the whale. St. Matthews gospel.

It's all music!

St Matthew Passion - Matthäus-Passion BWV 244 | (Complete) (Full Concert) (J. S. Bach)
Wed, Jan 23, 2019 - 10:38pm
Green Lantern

Invisible cycle

Invisible cycle

1807-1820 Period of growth, inflation, and speculation. Boom ended with collapse in 1819.

1820-1834 Second Bank of US gradually imposes restraint on a chaotic banking system. Slow and managed economic growth.

1861-1875 Inflation and speculation. Collapse in Sept. 1873.

1875-1888 Contraction of the money supply led to the deflationary 1880s.

1915-1929 The boom known as the Roaring Twenties.

1929-1942 The Great Depression. Loss of blue collar jobs.

1970-1984 The 1970s inflation which was fueled by Nixon taking the USA completely off of the gold standard. 1984-1998 Reagan and Volcker wring the inflation out of the system. Loss of white collar jobs.

2025-2039 Next big inflation.

2039-2053 Next big deflation.

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 - 5:55pm
Green Lantern

Can you observe the

Can you observe the interactions between Donald Trump and Nancy Pelosi from such a high perspective that you no longer project yourself into the 3d-movie and operate in competition with reality?

Can you let go of your sense of self as an anarchist? Volunteerism? Libertarian? Conservative right? Dispense with all those labels and identities that somebody else created and you took on?

Now this all sounds very earthy crunchy, strawberries and butterflies, But that's what the guy is talking about. I think he took it up two notches from Cernovich.

Can you look at our geopolitical foes, allies. Our entrenchments, and involvements all as currents, waves, Combinations of untold invisible energies? And if you were stoned on sone rarified mushroom or similar, you would see all sorts of psychedelic shapes, and numbers beyond what the mind can comprehend?

If you could, that would be called a trip down the rabbit hole. When you're listening to these people that we post here, you can tell which ones have gone down the rabbit hole, even if one tine, momentarily. Something changed within then and how they view the world. So they all aren't in Buddhist temples chanting Om. Sone of then are geopolitical alternative journalists. Just living life like the rest trying to make sense of a changing world using whatever model they can find that best describes reality.

That's what everybody is trying to do. Yep. Whether you wear a Magna hat, you're a Christian, you're an anarchist or libertarian, a Pythagorian, Natural lawist or Plato's version, you're trying to make sense of that big bad world at there.

Usually, the people that excel at this level of existence, are the little Chinese guys that sit in the forest watching the frogs jump, and the monkeys swing from tree's and they invent an entire system of wellbeing, and combat by just sitting on a rock. Or he is the little old Greek guy that sits everyday by the river listening to the babbling creek and invents an entire language. Or the crazy guy in a jail that paints swirls in the air, and strange sigils, in the shape of tree's and a church.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, but it's also a terrible burden. Like chains on your legs.

No, I'n not on anything. And either is this guy. But man, we are LIVING in strange, strange tines. It's all kind of really freako weird. All of it. All of it, all put together.

And it's really strange, that you can turn on your tv, today's youtube, and hear guys who talk about financial and geopoltical realities, talking about Plato, and 3-D illusion, and consciousness. Have you noticed that you are watching things you never watched 10 years ago? That's called a trend.

and sone of you accidentally wondered into a snall group who talks about things you never really either encountered or pursued? Guess what? You arrived. You did now. And it all went in. ALL OF IT.

You notice that this small group that's left in Stackers and Preppers have posted sone really odd shit that you didn't talk about 5 or 6 years ago?. I know. I've been reading. That all of a sudden popular writers are writing on depth psychology in a way that now it's really cool?

And here we are on a geopolitical website, and we're talking about freakin' shapes of war bunkers????? Isn't that really odd??? And Solsson pops around posting 89, 111, etc, etc, etc, And sone of you are listening to ne talk about ancient civilizations?

Somebody put something in the water around here.

That's odd ball, strange behavior.

Well, see what ya think. Because I think there is sone strang correlation between shifts of consciousness and the thing you all invested in when you cane here.

None of us know what's going on at the deepest levels. Sone people can peel back the onion a little further than others, but it's the rarified person that gets to the center of the onion. And I ain't one of them.

A conscious conversation with James Corbett
Thu, Jan 24, 2019 - 8:58pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Center of the onion, deep down the rabbit hole...

A couple of years ago, I Incorporated a hollow Earth with incredibly ancient highly advanced subterranean civilizations into my overall worldview.

How I got there was rather convoluted, but in this video, somebody went to the trouble to present much of the evidence that I have explored, which arrives at the same conclusions.

Incorporating such a concept, takes an awful lot of mystery out of current events.

You might find a whole lot of answers in just half an hour.

Enjoy:

This Is Getting Too Real.. What Are THEY Hiding? (2019-2020)
Awaken Your Spirit (EXTREMELY Powerful) Complete Chakra Activation

A really fun 15 minute meditation I found, or, the ultimate Rorschach test. angel

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 - 9:46pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern

That James Corbett Interview was great.

Thanks yes

Fri, Jan 25, 2019 - 6:14am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Hoaxed, the movie

Hoaxed, the movie, premiered today.

The movie, and a 10 minute part are here:

www.hoaxedmovie.com

Fri, Jan 25, 2019 - 7:51am
Green Lantern

Fix,

Fix,

Glad you liked it! I thought it was pretty cool too.

And I saw the Hoaxed video being passed around so I'll take a look at that one too.

I especially liked the end where Corbett talks about how the entire media complex has us all twisted and indicts a large portion of the alternative media of playing into the hands of the msm to create this ever widening gyre. Bifurcation in the system.

The science of memtics, personal and collective psychology, liminal space, secrets hidden in plain site, ya da ya da ya da, none of it really made it to main street or attempts at looking at reality through these idea's. So they just remain fanciful intellectual idea's, and not useable tools. Maybe one day I'll learn. Little ticks everywhere even on inflation. A blast from the past...

Yes, I know it is a rather crude picture but it serves the narrative.

And I see they arrested Roger Stone over night. The Mueller folks. So while the art of prediction is one fraught with traps, it starting to look like my post eclipse reality is starting to manifest little by little with multiple losses but acknowledge people are "defining" these apparent losses differently. hard to be objective. . Not cheering it or jeering it. Just trying to notice the signs in an objective way that the tide shifting.

In addition, it looks to as if the entire commodities complex is in a turning down phase. RJI and CRB achieving significant lows.

And with the entire Northeast in a head and shoulders weather pattern. 56 degrees one day, 9 with subzero wind chills the next day, back up to the 50's with torrential rain, I think this might be a sign fron the gods to continue stacking knowledge that can be used through the winter of our discontent. So going back into hibernation away from any group think and focus on honing some of these skills. You does have my email.

But I leave you with this thought. There are more ticks to yank out as,the gyre has widened.... Again!

The whole Covington Catholic School incident might be important but for none of the reasons people might think. It's not about what happened as much as it what it all signifies.

Schrödinger’s Staredown

https://www.epsilontheory.com/schroedingers-staredown/

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

randomness