Above The Glass Ceiling

684 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jan 18, 2019 - 10:10am
Green Lantern

I’m reading that government

I’m reading that government workers are in dire straits after not receiving one paycheck. Really? I understand not saving enough to retire, but missing ONE paycheck throws you into a crisis? We're not talking about mango migrants. we're talking about people with secure jobs working for the federal government.

Fri, Jan 18, 2019 - 10:33am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Love of life...

I've been reconsidering the validity of my point of view.

A healthy skepticism might be a worthwhile tool for analyzing our world, but it has dire consequences in a quest for the things that you love.

I've been studying Rudolph Steiner, who advocates a sense of awe, reverence, and respect, which is obviously missing in my particular point of view.

It seems to have been hardened over the years, and the kind of research that we have been doing into the world in which we live, doesn't do much for my sense of love of life.

Perspectives get formed in early childhood, and then become self reinforcing.

I found a picture that could have described "Baby Fix":

Where is the sense of awe?

Well, it needs to be cultivated.

Sure, it can get pounded out of you as a child, or its absence could have been an inherent personality trait from the get-go.

But I've noticed it's missing, and I'm assuming it's filtering my perceptions.

It also explains a lifetime of unrequited love.

It's time to develop a new perspective on things.

Always taking the cynical side of the debate has not gone unnoticed by me,

But it is a reflection of what I've always been.

That is something I need to fix.

It's always something.

Have a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Jan 18, 2019 - 11:59am (Reply to #523)
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix re: a sense of awe...

I too had a fairly jaded outlook on life in general, especially after
I came to realize that 9-11 was an inside job; if not a government stunt, one allowed and abetted. That realization followed the one re: JFK, which I became convinced was a see-aye-a op about 30 years ago.

Then, along came my grandchildren. Suddenly, I saw rainbows where there were none before. When we were raising our own children, we were too busy making a living and doing all the familial requirements to truly appreciate the miracle of young life.

Now, I cannot wait to see my grandkids; they are so dear and special. True miracles in every sense. That I did not see that before, that human life is amazing in every way, is likely one of the biggest problems we have as a species.

Why God (not the sky daddy version) does not help us take note before we have grandchildren, is an error on his part, I think.

Your daughter might soon create a new sense of awe for you-I guarantee, it is something you will forever cherish!

Fri, Jan 18, 2019 - 1:42pm
gold way p

Love, joy, awe

Mr. Fix I'm so glad you sense that might be missing somewhat in a awesome human with exceptional sensitivities. I felt your pain when the evil nuns hurt you with their demands, and I understand the natural revulsion you had to it. After reading what the Catholic church did over 600 years to completely wipe off the face of the earth any hint that true Christianity existed, and institute a play by my rules or burn mentality is the basis of their tyrannical rule I see clearly the evil put in place by man. The truths in the bible are there, but only hints. The church clearly did not want people to be free in their hearts and minds. Sometimes the red letter words of Christ come through loud and clear. Natural law has to be natural. There is another book written by a doctor in the 1930s before big pharmaceutical power slashed and burned any doctor that had the audacity to actually heal people, existed a Dr. Fleet who identified poisons of the mind like fear, anger, criticism,hypocrisy, prejudice, jealousy hate to find a way to recover using the natural laws of the soul like faith, hope, generosity,patience,kindness, aspiration, courage, forgiveness, and love. Dr. Fleet understood that the body, mind and the soul are inseparable . He knew that to have good health, lasting happiness and real peace all three must work together.he designed a set of principles the help his patients put into balance NATURAL LAWS that govern our health, and mind, and soul. It is called RAYS OF THE DAWN ~ NATURAL LAWS OF THE BODY, MIND, and SOUL. He clearly identifies things which lock you into bad health, misery, and suffering. This is a book that is really about natural law, and I think it might benefit anyone. You can purchase it for 10 dollars at Dr. Bruce West store 1800 231 8063 or on Amazon, but it is more.

Fri, Jan 18, 2019 - 7:53pm
Green Lantern

Fix,  

Fix,

We all have been indoctrinated and brainwashed. ALL OF US!!

We are westerners. All of us here. We live in a Western industrial society that is Judeo/Christian based culture. And both Christians and non-Christians are at an equal disadvantage in getting our heads around sone of the information that has been shared here.

The majority of the founding fathers were Free Masons and Christians. This gave their studies of Christianity a much greater focus on natural law than among modern day Christianity. Conversations between them probably sounded alot different than modern day conversations on religion.

This Am guy is a quirky, sort of odd fellow.

He shows up here, out of the blue, starts a forum talking about all sorts of odd topics, and eccentric trading style.

He posts pictures of paintings and buildings and says so what do you see? Why does he do that? And why does he use these examples?

He makes references to New Years that none of us have context for in our traditional Judeo/Christian western upbringing. We have no context for it, and we don’t know where to look.

The most automatic thing our brains do when we are presented with odd, unusual information is we edit it out. All of us. We have no context for it fron our churches, universities or even the guys on youtube we like to listen to.

He talks about the bible but in a funny sort of way. Not so much the God's love and redemption stuff (as literally translated)

It's all sort of odd, fuzzy and difficult to answer the questions. So what good is it all going to do me? Is it just sone highly intellectual crap to pass the tine?

There is stuff hidden on the old DOTS, the old cycle, that is well worth the price of admission.

He shows us strange etchings with circles, squares, triangles, and men inscribed inside of then. Little did I know that there were painters in the middle ages and other tines that hid secrets of the world in their paintings.

He talks other odd stuff calculating the fall of the bronze age megalithic structures to 9-11? That's not any of the 100's of 9-11 video's I ever done watched.

YIKES. WTF is he doing? That’s a scary and intimidating topic. Fun to watch. He draws funny lines on his charts. Cones in here during heated discussions warning of us of sone intangible hidden force that is effecting us. Who does that?

Just alot of funny stuff that is outside of our understanding because we were never exposed to it.

I took geometry and calculus in school. Dont' recall seeing things talked about in that way.

The fact is he has explored natural law nore than you and ne and He has developed pathways in his brain that sone of us are still developing.

You remember all those conversations you and I had about the dating of the great diluge. I don't think he chimed in but I know he knows the answer. Why? Because he found the nath in the bible and he shared it with us when he wrote that nysterious post about the connection between the great Megalithic fall of the bronze age and 9-11. It didn't register innediately but he was having the sane conversation in a different way. And in a different way than Barbara Hand Clow deals with this genetic memory stuff. But it's all the sane.

He trained hinself to look at paintings, buildings and see the invisible rhythn inscribed within then.

He studied the dinensions of the Grand Pyranid, found the sane exact nubers in the bible and started using those cycles to teach people how to trade even if the origin of 144 day cycles is not seen by everybody else.

I suspect he knows the timing of the great fall of Atlantis because he figured that out from the hidden information in the bible and he knows lunar calendars. The Great Pyranid is the bible in stone. Why when I watch other traders are they constantly writing 144 cycle days just like the old days?

Even if you look at Christian interpretation of the bible, or wikipedia, you can't find exactly what is it referring to even if you read the bible everyday, you might miss it if you were unconsciously given instruction to ignore it.

Fron wikipedia: Doesn't get us closer to understanding? Lots of interesting opinions. All very theological but who really knows which one? Other than you pick the one that was taught to you.

• Revelation 14:3–5:

Page from an illuminated manuscript painted by an unknown artist, depicting the 144,000 from Revelation 7, from a copy of the Commentary on the Apocalypse by Saint Beatus of Liébana.

The numbers 12,000 and 144,000 are variously interpreted in traditional Christianity. Some, taking the numbers in Revelation to be symbolic,[4] believe it represents all of God's people throughout history in the heavenly Church.[5] One suggestion is that the number comes from 12, a symbol for totality, which is squared and multiplied by one thousand for more emphasis. Others insist the numbers 12,000 and 144,000 are literal numbers and representing either descendants of Jacob (also called Israel in the Bible) or others to whom God has given a superior destiny with a distinct role at the time of the end of the world.[6] One understanding is that the 144,000 are recently converted Jewish evangelists sent out to bring sinners to Jesus Christ during the seven year tribulation period.[7] Preterists believe they are Jewish Christians, sealed for deliverance from the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. Dispensationalist Tim LaHaye, in his commentary Revelation: Illustrated and Made Plain (Zondervan, 1975), considers the 144,000 in Revelation 7 to refer to Jews and those in Revelation 14 to refer to Christians.[8]

Did you know there were 144,000 stones in the Great Pyramid just like in revelation? That's because Giza Pyranid is the Bible in Stone.

Did you know that the earth is tilted on it's axis at 23.5 degees? And it embedded on the mason symbol?

Are these coincidences? Or just concepts that have been hidden away so the public has no access to then and do not understand their importance? That would take sone control away from those manipulation the markets. They'd rather you complain about it and sue them over us to understanding how natural law actually works.

All these concepts are very very important to your daily life in ways that are hidden. They effect you in invisible ways and they effect our investments and they effect the way history plays out. It's biblical but it's universal.

This has to do with exposure and spending years working out the riddles. And what he is doing is using one of several methodologies of teachings. Ancient teachers had different techniques to teach. Actually, that is one of the studies you encounter on your way to pierce the invisible realities. And it’s also part of training I received where I had to study these different teaching methods and find one that suits my personality.

His method, is an indirect method. It’s one I resonate with but it is probably not my personal style. It’s valid just like other methods.

So everything we probably ever talked about can be looked at from this natural law perspective instead of an emotional perspective.

It's a natter of that nobody has shown us that people could predict something like 9-11 a 100 years in advance, or even a 1000 years, and they did, just using the language of the universe, #'s, that are encoded in the bible.

I've tried to distill the totality of what is buried in the old Dots, from the old cycle, that night have been missed because we didn't have the background or context. I actually think that a person of average intelligence could figure it out if it is shown to then. I think the most important thing is not that everybody has to work out the puzzles but to have an idea of just how much has been suppressed in all circles.

If all Gold bugs understood we night give the banksters a real run for their $$ playing their game. But in the end, it will happen anyway because the tide will turn.. In most geopolitical forums, I'd bet ya these things are not brought to the surface.

Sat, Jan 19, 2019 - 7:26pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Happy weekend everyone,

We are expecting one of those epic snow and ice storms over the next couple of days, so I'm stocked up, and I don't have to go anywhere, and if people do stupid things, and call me to go fix their self-imposed nightmares, it's going to cost them, big-time.

It's a living.

Green Lantern,

I haven't even figured out if I was in the ballpark analyzing “RA was a pirate with dyslexia,”, but my analysis pertaining to how at one level, everything looks like shit, while at a higher level, it might be exactly what we need, is at least an attempt to look at a bigger picture.

I read all of the links provided by Argentus Maximus pertaining to the war Memorial, and from the text, I literally got nothing.

I think to look at this at a deeper level, we can use the basic narrative of keeping high in the public consciousness the fact that stupid humans keep going to war, killing each other, and therefore, are inherently flawed.

There's plenty of government and religious approved literature that would concur with that. Corrupting the mass consciousness? Mind control? How about black magic?

Perpetuating the belief in permanent warfare in the mass consciousness? I'm going to go with that war memorial had literally nothing to do with the local folks being used as cannon fodder in elite ritual sacrifices to Satan, except to say, that it appears to me that both sides in both World War I, and World War II, were bought and paid for by the Vatican and the Rothschilds, as a grand war game, using live ammo.

World War III is no different.

I would agree that Argentus Maximus is literally using the Bible as the source for the numbers he plugs into his equations for market predictions, and it doesn't surprise me in the least that it works so well. I think the Bible is more cherished as a holy book by the Satanic elite then it is by faith-based true believers awaiting Christ's return, or God's wrath. Bible predictions is a cottage industry on this planet, and it works so well, because the very people who are fucking us over on a global scale, are the descendents, of the very people who wrote the manual on human enslavement in the first place.

If you're going to be a market manipulator, the Bible provides the numbers that you must plug into the equations. Algorithms need input to operate. Argentus broke the code.

But just like all correlations, they will work until they don’t, just like gold, it always seems to be tied to something else, usually completely irrelevant, and for at least a while, for example, you could lay a Gold chart over the JPY chart, and it looks like you traced it with stencil paper.

But correlation is not causation, it's just a program that is being run.

Now back to the commemorative monument for dead cannon fodder…

The World War I Memorial had four sides, which might correlate to geometry, such as a square, or the number of its sides, four. Since it is also a tower, it can also be interpreted as a great big number one. That might have some significance for World War I.

In World War II, it got a large circular addition, (The bomb shelter entrance), and I'm sure there's all kinds of numbers that can be applied to a circle, or a circle. stacked on a circle, or a circle within another circle. I will never be a mathematician, so I'm not going to try to come up with the numbers for that.

But the tower is analogous to a line, which is one-dimensional, for World War I,

And the circle is two-dimensional, especially when stacked, so we will give it that one to represent World War II.

The most recent edition is the sign, and since Argentus specifically mentioned it, we can be reasonably assured that there is some significance to it.

The sign has three sides, just like a triangle, which could be either ancient Egyptian symbolism as in a pyramid, illuminati symbolism, or even Masonic.

Since Argentus says the patterns are fractals, there's no significance to whether it's ancient or modern in origins.

Why don't we just follow the pattern, and give the triangle a correlation to World War III?

The three sided sign is both freakishly tall, and elevated off of the ground.

Why don't we just go for broke, and imply space based weaponry!

After all, if it was going to be a ground war, why elevate it?

Different shapes for different wars, and I don't know if you are familiar with “Silent Weapons for Quite Wars”, but clearly, there is a global conflict that we are engaged in right now, but few people realize it. We are currently engaged in World War III. If trends continue, the death toll will dwarf the other two significantly, as the air, water, and food, all become poisonous, and unfit for human consumption.

It's a secret, so don't tell anyone.

All kinds of numbers can be associated with a triangle, more numbers to plug into Argentus’s grand equations for the set up, or sometimes, a triangle is just a triangle.

One thing I see a lot of, like in Nostradamus and his quatrains, a lot of prophecy is only discovered after the the event that was predicted comes to pass.

The Bible, like the quatrains, throw a whole bunch of shit at you, and almost no matter what unfolds, somebody's going to interpret it "as predicted”.

Why not just use a fortune cookie?

But numbers are numbers, they can be charted, and cycles can be analyzed. Knowing that the banking cabal going back to antiquity has always used pump and dump as a strategy, knowledge of the cycles they use can be quite profitable.

We know it is for them.

I've looked at the teachings of esoteric knowledge, mystery schools and secret societies from multiple perspectives, and I still haven't come up with how astrology as a predictor of market algorithms fits into natural law, although obviously, the ancients were obsessed with it, and so are the current elite.

In this case, there is a correlation between astronomical alignments and market movements, but I'm betting that a business plan has more to do with this then where Pluto is tonight.

This actually looks more like black magic than anything else.

Popularizing something as science to give it legitimacy?

Is it more legitimate than global warming? Well, as long as the patterns continue to play out, a strong argument could be made that it is a science.

We hear about the other so called "science", every time there is a heatwave.

You say that if all gold bugs understood these cycles, we could give the banksters a real run for their money.

I doubt it.

They can just plug new numbers into their algorithms, and gyrate their charts to a slightly different rhythm. They know who's betting on what anyway, and if too many people break the Bible code, they will probably just switch to their other satanic workbook, the Koran, or whatever it takes to break the backs of those who thought they broke the code.

It's only business to them.

Just think of the possibilities when you own the printing press for the worlds reserve currency, and the computers that run the algorithms for the markets, and have no conscience or empathy whatsoever.

I think it's entirely possible to have a completely rigged game mimicking a natural process, and just knowing that everything is a rigged game, makes this highly likely.

Speaking of black magic,

This clearly applies to war memorials.

Let's remember all the dead heroes of a contrived war, so it doesn't seem so strange every time it happens. Weren't they taught that they were fighting for God and country? All that carnage for an imaginary sky daddy, and an imaginary line of demarcation on a piece of paper.

War is big business, and so is rigging markets.

What's the common denominator that gets people to keep playing?

I'll be nice. It's your turn.

Sat, Jan 19, 2019 - 8:01pm (Reply to #527)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix, 

Mr. Fix,

I give Mr. Maximus....5 stars for how he introduced these concepts consistently over time to a non-initiated audience. Although he uses an indirect teaching method which is common. Taught us to look for universal principles in plain site whether it be megaliths, paintings, bibles or how events unfold according to timeless principles of natural law, and more recently bringing out the source of cycles to a general audience. Or how a 9 pointed figure associated with a psychological model is really a hidden map of cycles....up there. However, the WW2 memorial puzzle wasn't my favorite because like you, I wasn't sure what fractal he was referring to, a timing one, a geometric one or other. However, I take away the overall lesson that he has refined his ability to look at the world with a different eye than most people. Whether showing people how the market was performing according to the harmonic ratio of the moon and the earth some time back on the setup. These went in. It doesn't mean I got the answers or it clicked right away because i had to research further from a more rudimentary level.

I actually have a friend, my old college roommate, who was an architect major and is now a Mason. But he doesn't seem steeped into ancient mysteries but it seems like these chapters are more a fraternal organizations. Not my cup of tea so I'm not sure how much the light of the Mason organization has dimmed or whether they keep it alive by establishing more fraternal organizations and the secrets are held by a few unseen ones?. But when he comes to visit me in New York City, he looks and see's things in buildings that I couldn't know unless I had a background in architecture history. the symbolism that you can see in Christianity and other religions which are universal have an origin a long time before the birth of Christ through other cultures. But like many things, they become unnoticed and accepted on a more ritualistic level vs understanding meaning. Results vary according to the person and it isn't a commentary on a religion, it is a commentary on society since this permeates all religions and cultures. Sort of a collective amnesia. Anything can become dogmatic.

If you read books like Graham Hancock on Giza or similar Robert Buvall (sp?) or another guy I like but is very difficult to read (according to people who are initiated and have no previous experience) and I found myself having to stop alot and look things up.

This is not astrology but it is the hidden order of the universe that can be applied to any study and even political and social change. And it takes you out of the polarity political arguments so you can look at things from an objective point of view.

On manipulation and the markets. Argentus has handled this subject deftly many times on the setup only to then read a comment that says, the monkeys are at again, I'll never be made right, etc, etc, etc, What can I add to it? Nothing. Other than restate succinctly, that the pro's don't get so bent out of shape about it because they are busy understanding how it fits into larger patterns instead of a cursing the dark, they light a candle, and then they make the trade. The question that emerges is not whether they have total control rather rather are they greatest puppets in the universe, or are they withholding and using ancient secrets and timing things with awareness of the things that most investors have collective amnesia about. They probably understand the collective mind better than the average trader/investor. Carrying out Evil takes some competence.

I'm hoping the weather forecasters have totally f#$ed up this weather system. I saw a picture of the midwest where it is coming from and somebody said boy was this a disappointment. Well, I'm crossing my fingers. The only thing worse than a blizzard is 8 inches of ice, power outages from ice hanging off of wires, and cars slidding into each other. And walking down the street to pick up people and then they pull you down. Ass breaking conditions. More crippling than simple snow.

Sat, Jan 19, 2019 - 8:28pm
Green Lantern

France is a hint of things to

France is a hint of things to come. Re: War cycles. Let’s put aside this mystical poker game. A fierce struggle is going on for global leadership. Each key player has a different approach to what they believe will assure ultimate victory. At least two of those leaders have pretty much assured themselves of a lengthy tenure governing their nations. They are both in the East. Most of the others, in the West, face uncertain futures.

So, which ones can afford to be patient and conduct their strategy methodically? And which ones act with more haste and desperation - setting themselves up for ultimate defeat (even if preliminary battles are won)?

When Angela Merkel first prepared to meet President Trump, it was explained that she read his watched his interviews and studied his character as much as possible… to use to her benefit. Is it possible that Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping have done the same? If so, who is in the most advantageous position when this competition is viewed from a longer-term perspective? And who might just be waiting for the right opportunity to go ‘all in’?

Did u see the story being reported that Chinese fishing boats - as well as ‘land’-based sources - have been temporarily blinding US pilots with lasers, over the South China Sea. This has also been occurring on the coast of East Africa - where China just completed a naval facility in Djibouti close to a , a US base. We're in competition. War Cycles in 2021 As I have pointed out throughout the 2010’s, long term.

War Cycles focus on 2021 (at least from the West’s perspective) - the latest phase of an 80-Year Cycle of War that dates back for yonks. Major wars rarely begin out of nowhere. And usually start with a steady and extended, escalation of tensions before reaching a breaking point. And usually it starts with some form of territorial dispute. From the looks and sound of it, dozens of preliminary flash points - in Africa & the South China Sea - are now occurring. I think early-2019 completes a major 40-Year Cycle from the start of China’s economic & geopolitical rise to power. 2018 - 2021 times a repeated 40-Year Cycle of China-involved wars.

Now I don't know for sure, but I am wondering if the Chinese military likes Mexican beaches as much as I do.

And while an invasion of migrants is problemligence the current administration, or military defense is going to talk about. So what's the cycle of war fare being brought to American soil. I once did a post about how Russia was strategizing to position itself, so it would never have to fight a war on it's home soil. It stirred up alot of intestinal gas and Beano purchases.

But I wonder if this artist just has an incredible imagination or if we are all being jerked around.

Sun, Jan 20, 2019 - 1:57am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Born in American Samoa, Representative (Major) Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, a Democrat and, far more than Trump, someone who stands against hypocrisy and fakery of every kind, is now running for President of the United States. Unlike Trump or Clinton or Obama or Romney or so many, Tulsi is military, a decorated combat veteran.

Unlike all of them, she is openly against war as a basis for American “diplomacy.” Read More

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 1:03am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Socialism is not the 'soup of the day' currently

however when most of the people realise they cannot feed their family - that is about the time they know they have been shafted.

The perfect system is an illusion.

Every dog has it's day.

Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 1:12am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

all things happen when they should

cycles cannot be altered by mere mortals!

The gift of life cannot be stopped.

The beat goes on.

Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 2:50am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

four seasons in one day

Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 11:20am
-
Dublin
Ireland

@Mr Fix & GL

Thanks for taking this up.

Fix noted that the clock tower an be a large #1 or possibly a "one". So 1 or one. From above it's a square, and possibly a #4. Three possibilities.

GL noted it is situated within a triangular site. However, originally the site was a circle. A circle has one side. So a 1 in one, or a one in one, or a 4 in one - and the first two of those three possibilities are in no way the same thing. But nowadays the circle is a triangle which might be construed as a three, or would that be a #3?

Remember the words of that famous song writer I linked?

So what does a war memorial site, later adjusted in design, have in common with St Patrick's Breastplate?

Try looking at the new sign from above. Then first look for that design, shape, emblem, symbol, or whatever it is. And second take a second look at the apex portion in the graphic in GL's above post.

Only thing is, these have been presented to us as not the same source.

However when you look up the thing Paddy was talking about, the character from the Matrix, a discontinuity arises.

Like the Bakers Dozen had nothing to do with the number of raisins in a bun, or buns in a bag, or settling for the King's monthly pastry expense account, or whatever BS explanation we are told for eg in this respected source or possibly this other respected source- this is not a small thing that has sort of slipped from view.

By the way, the second "accredited" sources' misrepresentation of the number in question is revealing - note the second name offered to describe the number. Who used that entity to misdirect, herd, and control down the centuries? Big hint for you there. When you want to search for the next clue, use the same accredited source looking for mis-clues from the same place. you have a fingerprint, a modus operandi, of misdirection available which is helpful to follow the trail up the organizational ladder.

And by the way the BD matter is still not seen (here) at even 10 % of it's true importance. This is a lot bigger than figured out to date. You moved on too soon.

Other pieces appear to be required to go into the puzzle first before speculation about the emerging picture will become accurate. Hence my post when i should have shut up. I am doing that thing for a while having another forum to add information to. There are now enough pieces on the table.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 12:54pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

He's back...

After a three year hiatus, Mark Passio is back with a vengeance.

I don't mind occasionally trying to unwrap an enigma woven into a paradox and obscured by layers of metaphorical symbolism, which eventually reveals an oxymoron that can be used to decipher a dialectic.

But the lazy side of me appreciates the bottom line in plain spoken English.

Besides, my disdain for numbers parallels my impression of the Vatican, which is most definitely interrelated.

Some easy listening:

What On Earth Is Happening - Episode #197

Stay warm.

Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 12:56pm
gold way p

Power of the soul

Jeff Berwick's (the dollar vigilante )powerful interview with Richard Sacks of Lost Arts Radio called What is Love? Explains clearly the hidden knowledge of the power of ourselves. It goes into how the bible was altered to become a control mechanism, and how humanity still has options to tap into power that can and obliterate the control, total servitude, and destruction planned for us by the evil elites.

Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 2:18pm (Reply to #536)
-
Dublin
Ireland

@Goldway

I get what you said.

But ....

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 7:01pm (Reply to #537)
Green Lantern

Am, You shouldn't have but I

Am, You shouldn't have but I'm glad you did!

Remember the words of that famous song writer I linked? Are you referring to St. Paddy's Three in One and One in Three? Using the wrong song would make this puzzle more difficult.

"BD"??? I don't know which previous discussion/riddle is in question that wasn't solved. Birthday? Nobody solved any of the previous riddle, including ne, except in parts as you noted above.

Ny first reaction to your riddle/fractal in the picture was looking for typical hermetic/Masonic geometry. But the Arial views I couldn't cone up with a match. with your added information, I guess I'd be looking for this or similar which was one of ny first things I examined the photo's against but couldn't find it.

Next, for the riddle of some commonality between Egyptian, Masonry, bible, I went here

We got eyes, we got the trinity, father, son, holy ghost as it manifests in Christian tradition. Obviously masonic, compass and square, and very Egyptian too. We have astronomical, and biblical based astronomy, moon and sun,yin/yang stuff and balance of all three forces.

bakers dozen, 13 full moons in a year. LunaSolar calendar. The bad people who don't want you to know it built big cathedrals that are embedded with truth yet it's visitors never bother to see truth built into stone. At least I suspect.

I'm not sure where I need a calculator unless it's to calculate Fibonacci numbers in the alchemical triangle but since that's probably somewhere on the net, I don't think I need that exercise.

Not withstanding,I'm not sure which puzzle is only 10% unsolved, and I'd like to try and see what's missing, I'm getting this feeling that you have a message in here, more than the natural laws of the universe. This is me trying to get to the destination even if I don't have all the moving parts.

I think you're trying to tell us something that's more along an alchemical or spiritual theme and less of a geometry/fractal puzzle? Truth is a fractal of truth, and numbers and shapes have meaning which they don't teach in school . So Just off the cuff, what pops in ny mind is you're trying to tell us that truth is inside of us because those mason aprons and the symbolism, the trinity, or the sun/moon as principles are alchemical/psychological principles for balance,which happens within all of us.

Opening up the third eye and seeing truth. , It is also embedded in the principle of many spiritual teachings including Christianity, balance between two extremes. Walking the razors edge. The middle ground. Through the eye of a needle. And for those that speak Chinese, The yin in the yang, and the yang within the yin. That truth is not the embracing of the polarities of good and evil. Being for or against, It's the middle path and one obtains this through an alchemical process, which by the way doesn't have to be so mystical, because it is life itself. It is both an attitude and the process. It is the process of the four seasons in our lives, and all the subcycles, 12 cycles of the hero's journey, 7 year, 9 year and nore cycles down to the 24 hour cycle, 12 hour cycle, and nap tine and munch time cycles. The study of cycles is the means to an end, but not the destination. If truth is eternal, it can only be found at the still point, where cycles cease to exist.

And I think you're saying, the truth is not in the bible because that which wasn't included, and Gold Way got that right, was put inside of us. On Ra and Horus,, besides the moon and sun principles, elliptical orbits, Fibonacci movement in life and markets reflected in the sky. the bible writers knew it, the Egyptians knew it and even Paddy knew it because he put it in his breastplate for everybody to see. Even in the games we play.

It's not about the numbers and the math. Those are the details. And If most people could do it, they wouldn't cone to you to understand how reality is unfolding.

Also people are under the mistaken impression that looking up is about predicting the future. I'd say not really. It's about As Above So Below. Out there, within us. So many levels to that statement can easily be confused.

Maybe it's about finding when the markets are going to turn? I'd say not really. It's about knowing the direction society is headed? Maybe these are all parlor tricks for those that can work out the problems. Because all process's in nature, ALL, are the workings of a higher force, invisible force that is reflected within us. But if you can cut us off from this information, we can never know ourselves. And without people to deceive, one can't have too much power.

And if people really, really understood the trinity, the father, son, and holy ghost,...only one of untold hundreds of different ways to express this principle in nature, and spiritual realm, they'd realize that it is hidden here, in this chart just like it is in so many cathedrals. that they would see that the HOLY GHOST is here. Others found it there I have on good sources. And the rise in gold is much deeper than Armstrong Economic Model aka Brad Cowan's this is how they all spin together.

Because chart porn, while not for everybody, the ability to see the rhythm of life, truth is so concealed because our Ra, or eyes, have yet to open. Thus it has been your journey to find truth through the markets. I once asked you about all the accusations that W.D. Gann died broke. And you gave the best answer, there is no equal on the internet. That the man went through the natural stages of life (

my words, not yours) and when he was older, he didn't trade much. Well, that's natural. The cycle of life. Traders who are only looking to make a buck, night not accept that. Or they aren't at the stage of life, where they are ready to release that phase.

Maybe the correlation everyone is searching for has deeper gold? (This has been ny theory or justification for higher price in gold) not inflation? not Stagflation? Not Armstrong Government confidence? And not even Brad Cowans' math. Those are all parts of a bigger narrative. Maybe the answer to gold's day in the sun is the 40 year cycle? 8 year cycle? Commodity boo m cycle? But then we're back to those silly numbers and they represent something. After all that's one of the primary confusion with numbers is people are under the assumption numbers are to count and calculate, with no other meaning. Maybe the peak of gold, if and when that happens, can't be explained best with economics indicators, cycles and Sentiment. But there night a strange, elusive correlation between the answer to your puzzle, the "search for gold" and gold price itself. It would be a joke on all of us if a higher power impressed such great symbolic and intrinsic value to gold and he in heaven then said, pay no attention to it, relevant to an investment.

So again, I think you're trying to tell us, I night have over hit the nark was what Gann was trying to tell us in that other book you shared with us, The magic Word? which night be his most important book? Because he wasn't lecturing us with rules to follow, but a system that would procure true insight.

I took one exception to that book but otherwise, the man was working from a much higher plane than most humanity if he got that all from the bible. I mean he got it from within himself. Because others read it and they don't get it so it must be that which he discovered was already inside himself??? He untwisted the word "WORD" and put it in it's proper context for a much deeper understanding of it's meaning in the scriptures. And sone of it has indeed, based on ny research and background, been removed. There are still missing pieces in his rendition but what's there and how it is delivered is 5 stars. And that's without looking for hidden meaning. I'm sure he hid stuff there too which I haven't even begun reexamining.

If I have missed the target, or I over shot, or totally off base, then a gentle nudge in the right direction please. Your time and effort won't go to waste or be squandered. It would be hard for ne to imagine that you went through this journey of mastery of the natural world, and working out the details, and not see a bigger picture than most people have been able to figure out. Because the only way to do this stuff is to untwist the stuff inside yourself.

Best Guess.

Mon, Jan 21, 2019 - 8:02pm
Green Lantern

Styxenhammer666 and Scott Adams

Did I spell the former name correctly? Gonna have to do this quick because too much tine contemplating Ams riddle which brought up a thought form I had yesterday watching their video's. I think it was Happy Now and sone others that asked so what's with Scott Adans? Why is the guy so popular? I haven't compared viewers.

You're thinking to yourself, what a odd comparison. At least now you are since I mentioned it.

Sone quick words that cone up for Stix.... Quick witted, edgy, sardonic, eclectic and probably nore irreverent type of humor. Depending on nood sone tines strikes ne as funny sometimes a little...that's your thing. Like beer for breakfast and ketchup on eggs? It's not important as it relates to his commentary which is usually informed and cones from his nodel of the world which he states on his page. Anarchy is on the no no list And between video's of Theresa Nay, and Nancy Pelosi and Walls, he likes to delve into the esoteric. This book by this Rosicrucian, a little bitty of the occult, magic etc, etc, etc, Is it ny imagination or would he not make a good Merlin in the school play? Maybe even a Gandolph? No deep psychological assessment, just impressions and vibes.

On the hand, we have cartoon nan that had a name but now has a big name. He is sort of goofy or nerdy looking. Definitley not as quick spirited with his speech either in speed or dexterity. Styx will shoot out a bunch of stuff quickly, Adans nore like, Welll.... What do you think about that? Coffee sip, coffee sip.

He's got a bit of age on Styx. Maybe even a little wisdom in sone area's. Sometimes, there is a common area of focus. Obviously Trump. Trunp is the best market EVER. Really is. I can think of no better market in history (probably has equal I just can't think of it) But we got mass media and social media now. Better than Barney, Jaws and Star Wars. Post Trunp, Scott will evolve. Not have to.. He will because he's smart. Just as he has evolved all these years I've been aware of hin.

Now his soft, and very nasal, demeanor and sometimes probably not as piercing as Styx, contains alot of unseen element. Now if you watch any of Styx's video's when he reviews sone principle or book, it looks like he is searching for something that Scott already possess and puts it out there in a way people can handle it. This doesn't nean Scott is any kind of geopolitical, or financial genius. Doesn't seen like it to ne. But a guy that uses a set of principles. If you look carefully, he is manifesting sone very very esoteric principles. Because I've read then in deeply esoteric books and did a double take when he presented then in a way that didn't go over people's head.

Let ne tell you a few things that I know Scott can do.

1. He can tine travel. (I'n not being cute or shitting you. He obviously can. He didn't awake his Ra or third eye) He cane with it open. So he didn't read the books. He experimented within himself to figure ot.

2. Recently he made a video about visions that he had and looks like he has all his life.

3. He uses a very little discussed technique except in nore esoteric literature of seeing things from the end and shared those techniques in a way where a person night not even know that he is naturally able to look at parallel universes and now probable outcomes.

As far as Scott's forays into the esoteric. None in an obvious way. Or at all. I think he is agnostic. You know... could be? Who knows? So his operation in life is personifying those things we discuss, and not in a way that people will turn it off if they hear it styx's way.

This is actually a nore advanced way of presenting information to a non-initiated audience. It's also what AN likes to tell me when posting gold charts with obvious correlations to other wordily phenomena.

Adans pretty much figured out "The Secret" without ever talking about it in that way. He doesn't know why it works.

So if you take the sun total of sone of those books Styx talks about, usually without any personal anecdotes regarding his experiences, Adans is personifying it. Adans can do magic if you want to call it that. Persuasion is ALL NAGIC. It's vibration of words. A bit of hypnosis etc, etc, and he has studied what essentially is an aspect to the Law of Vibration and the effect of these vibrations on people.

Oh, one last thing. maybe a year or two ago, before he got totally involved as Trunp interpreter. He talked about trends. And he was talking about a trend in healthcare that hasn't happened yet. And people will probably not see until it is on us and it goes back to one of ny posts about Taurus. Historically, it's tine. my guess is he never read any of those type of books and he got it in a more direct way. Though the process of alchemy or truth that is being represented in all those weird pictures I posted of aprons, circles, squares, triangles.

But it's all related. Adams is an alchemist. Because you don't get to his level of fame or fortune by accident. And Styx looks like he is endeavoring to do the same, in his own way, through his own journey of discovery and through his sharing. And it's a peculiar thing, sone of the guys we listen to are just involved in their own search simultaneously as they are giving out what they know about the world. I should say a conscious search. That's evident in Luke Rudowski (sp?) who i met in NYC who was right outside a building that house what you might call a secret society but not really secret other than the information it gives on the outside is small in comparison to what it gives once you go inside.

Tue, Jan 22, 2019 - 4:43am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Phi-phi

Oh, I thought about it this morning and it said click. What if you add a little bit of light towards the tower?

Then you would have a line through the circles, creating Phi (the big circle) and phi (the smaller circle). The circles reminds me of a movie about math that silver66 posted. The Aztecs were able to calculate the circumference without using Pi.

The double circle reminds my of an eye or heaven and earth two circles with Jesus in the middle.

Edit:

Thread no.28. I see alot of 28's these days ... two pieces of 8's=16->Phi.
I am working in a project called K2F8 with Anna born in September. 88 butterfly and Mercury with an orbit of 88days.
My project leader name is John. like the baptist. Who is going to be baptized? Me? We are in Aquarius right now.

This feels more and more like a biblical prophecy coming to resolution, it sure feels creepy. If I would have to interpret the situation, I think the universe is trying to hire me as a light worker? Do I suffer from hubris, I don't know, maybe I am just brainwashing myself. Or AM has put a Phi² spell on me haha ...

Phi+phi = 2,236 there is this 23,6 number that AM talked about.

Phi x phi = 0,999924 mm don't know what that is 99 is the number of Amen. Getting closer to fulfillment no.1?

Phi/phi = 2618 very familiar with that number.

Tue, Jan 22, 2019 - 7:36am (Reply to #540)
Green Lantern

Solsson wrote:

Solsson wrote:

Oh, I thought about it this morning and it said click. What if you add a little bit of light towards the tower?

Then you would have a line through the circles, creating Phi (the big circle) and phi (the smaller circle). The circles reminds me of a movie about math that silver66 posted. The Aztecs were able to calculate the circumference without using Pi.

The double circle reminds my of an eye or heaven and earth two circles with Jesus in the middle.

Edit:

Thread no.28. I see alot of 28's these days ... two pieces of 8's=16->Phi.
I am working in a project called K2F8 with Anna born in September. 88 butterfly and Mercury with an orbit of 88days.
My project leader name is John. like the baptist. Who is going to be baptized? Me? We are in Aquarius right now.

This feels more and more like a biblical prophecy coming to resolution, it sure feels creepy. If I would have to interpret the situation, I think the universe is trying to hire me as a light worker? Do I suffer from hubris, I don't know, maybe I am just brainwashing myself. Or AM has put a Phi² spell on me haha ...

Phi+phi = 2,236 there is this 23,6 number that AM talked about.

Phi x phi = 0,999924 mm don't know what that is 99 is the number of Amen. Getting closer to fulfillment no.1?

Phi/phi = 2618 very familiar with that number.

Is this the answer to Am's riddle? The reference to dyslexia? The golden ratio? .618:1 or it's inverse 1.618:1. 666 and 1080 in the bible and the eye of RA from egypt and geometry. The 1 in 3 and 3 in one, the trinity?

https://mathworld.wolfram.com/images/eps-gif/EyeofHorus_800.gif

The "holy spirit" manifests itself in form through the golden ratio?

Ok, I get the hint. Drink nore wine.