Above The Glass Ceiling

696 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 11:03am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Good morning Green Lantern

As always, reading your work and those of Mr Fix, admitted way above my head, it's thought provoking and has the neurons firing---again. I missed the regular too-ing and fro--ing of late.

It occurred to me that your sticking letter 'm', which does crop up frequently as an 'n' also has a regular but, as yet, indiscernable pattern in the weaving of your words. Not only in its repeated regularity but the words containing the 'n' vs 'm' have subtle patterns.

It does create ripples of neologisms, idioms and possible new slang terms if someone wants to have fun with the linguistic inventions within your prose. It's all enjoyable and for many reasons outside the debates we read on ATGC

Like Greenfleeves, a wonderfulOlde English fong, the patterns of your n's and m's are intriguing. It might have a meaning or it might just be a sticking key.

But there are no accidents in the universe either. Might it be that your keyboard is messaging you and us in this unusual way.

I find typos are a lot of fun because that one keystroke creates a new word, causing a whole new meaning in the message. There are no accidents in those typos.

The same sticking key defeated a million monkeys on a million keyboard who tried to repeat the works of Shakef-pere when given a million years to complete the task. Maybe one simlian was dyslexic. I do know that in the realm of the blind the one eyed dyslexic pirate is still a dog.

BTW. When next time you see Beez remind him of Eddie Murphy's words in the comedy show Raw

Half Eddie, Half!

Today biggest problem facing Mrs Beez is which tanned hard body surfer dude will be her boon companion.

Beez's biggest problem? He'll half to find a new way to heaven now that he's suffered a major networthectomy. St. Peter upped the price of a seat at the big table to $150 billion. Close but no cigar for Mr. Amazing.con. Half Jeffie, Half!

Maybe if he plays nice with Trump he'll get an invite to that table full of Mickey D leftovers, kind of like what he and Mrs. Beez will get when they part company and seek new mates.

Best to you and the regulars.

AGXIIK

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 11:39am
Green Lantern

AGXIIK  I think you're right

AGXIIK I think you're right about the m key. Must be a pain in the ass to read and have to reinsert the right letter. Yup, always a message. And I not be paying Apple beaucoup bucks, 1/2 the price of a new computer to fix it. I have back ups but this has all the lantern files. Good news night be that Apple got sued for designing keys where there was no easy fix including cleaning sediment. I do believe I have a T-Bone steak in my computer. I'm told by our President that misspellings is a good way to capture attention.

Bezos and his company coning to NYC. All sorts of political bickering. Moving in a neighborhood right over 59th street to get 25,000 new jobs in the city. QUICK. The politicians will give Bezo's a free ride. Not a problem. They'll tax the little guys. I have a strong opinion on the whole thing. I don't really care. ny short, less esoteric version goes like this

:How the modern world works. 1. Politicians work to keep the banks rich. 2. Banks work to keep politicians elected. 3. Neither give a f$%# about you."

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 11:52am argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

@Mr Fix:

You asked for a sign. I described already some massive wondrous signs.

I started with old stone structures that aren't so irrelevant as some people think.

Let's stick with the structure theme and make it a pattern by looking at more architectural works. Only this one is more recent. And not so big.

What is at the junction of Lambeth Road and Clapham Road? Looking at the signs too might help, it's fractal.

Sweet baby Jose.

Keep prepping.....

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 12:23pm
silver66

Lambeth and Clapham

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 12:28pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

No worries GL, your message are easy to read

Neither N or M changed here or there is moot. Understanding them is a tad more engaging of the neurons. It used to be easy to change the keys but today they are integrated into the machine.

Funny how Beez flimflammed the NYC pols. I read he received $3 billion in runway money. Now that DeBlasio announced that he's for confiscation/expropriation of real estate, starting with landlords who are not playing nice with their tenants, it's just a matter of time before they come for Beez

Mrs Beez might be the smartest of this crew. She's exiting stage left with $70 billion.

If it was me I'd move to Puerto Rico with its near zero capital gains rate, dump my shares once the divorce is final, make sure I met the residency requirement for low taxes then buy the island out of bankruptcy.

From there it's declaring independence from the USA, creating a for-profit postal system, a new currency backed by gold and silver with nominal seigniorage to pay for my room and board, and MaPRGA.

Would you like to be the Chancellor of the ExChequer? Just keep the check book balanced and don't spend money on stupid stuff like bribing bankers and politicians. You get to run the treasury and oversee the banking system. It'll be a Republic and while I might take the title of King I'd soon abdicate and turn the operations over the a foundation that runs the show.

It might take a little more thinking through but that's my plan and I'm sticking to it Now I need that $70 billion. Maybe Mrs Beez will take my call

Just having some fun while the government is sort of shut down

AGXIIK

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 1:58pm
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 2:00pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

(No subject)

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 2:03pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

(No subject)

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 7:37pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Hey Fix

Good to hear from you as well old friend, believe it or not, as far as we are apart on, theological issues, worldviews, and just about everything else under the sun, I always do enjoy talking with you. You’re welcome for ‘the shit eating grin’, last night I am sure it made your day.

I don’t get to TFMR much anymore; I have got involved in developing an industry disruptive technology for our industry with software so I don’t have a lot of extra time to rehash old discussions yet again. Maybe one day soon.

Don’t want to line item your post and respond, I am with GL on that point. Pointless.

So I will just give you some facts.

Fix, you seem to have some twisted romantic benevolent notion about ‘indigenous tribes’ and ‘ native populations’. Humanity basically, they are (were) in your view, all great loving people in general, until modern civilization intruded, and that they are somehow our outside, immune, and above to the Moral or even natural law as you like to say. (Same thing)

Ever been out in Zulu land Mr. Fix like NW calls it?, I doubt it, but in all fairness I have not either. Yet, I have talked, read, and listened to those that have.

Let me tell you about Don Richardson, a missionary just like from the movie ‘The Mission’, who I have personally, met, and has spoken with. He addressed and has spoken at our church several times.

True story coming Fix, buckle up Pal.

He wrote a book about it called ‘Peace Child’ which I have read, based on his years in Zulu land, or your Mt. Zion of utopia.

The gist of it was he and his wife were missionaries to the Sawi people of New Guinea, headhunting cannibals basically that fought constantly between local tribes even though they were all Sawi people, just from differing tribes. Apparently they never had access to Mark Passio’s videos on Youtube or all would have been well. Right?

The Richardson’s set us a house between the competing and rival tribes and established a relationship with both, gave them both medicine to cure many illnesses, taught them music, how to find clean water with wells, tried to teach them how to read and LEARN, you know all that nasty stuff missionaries do.

They tried unsuccessfully to share the Gospel with them, the Richardson’s just could not figure out how to connect with them spiritually regarding the Truth of the Gospel of Christ regarding Forgiveness and Redemption given the cultural gap.

They just loved and ministered to both warring tribes till the point where the infighting endangered their lives. They then told one tribe that they were leaving due to their fighting, yet the chiefs did not want them to go.

There was an old Sawi custom between the tribes that it there was ever to be a Peace between tribes, a child had to be given from one tribe to the other tribe, and as long as that child lived, there had to be a peace between the tribes.

One day the Chief of one of the tribes grabbed his son, his only son, and ran toward the other tribe willing to offer his son as the ‘Peace Child’ knowing full well that he would never raise him, see him grow up, or possibly even see him again, his wife was in behind him sobbing, crying and begging him that he would not give the other tribe their only son.

He approached the other Chief and offered his son, they accepted and peace ensued.

Don saw that that tradition embodied the essence of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and finally had a way to communicate the Christian Gospel to the Sawi people in a way they could comprehend.

Jesus Christ is the ‘Peace Child’ between God and Mankind. They grasped that.

Anyway, long story short, most Sawi are mostly Christian now and live in harmony with each other and have stopped eating each other. Think I am making this S**t up? Read the book. Call Don, I am sure he will talk to you but in the meantime please stop romanticizing about ‘Heroic native insidious harmonious civilizations’ and denying the natural depravity of the human heart.

Think I am full of crap. Read the review on Amazon of his book. Better yet READ THE BOOK, or call even call Don.

“In 1962, Don and Carol Richardson risked their lives to share the gospel with the Sawi people of New Guinea. Peace Child told their unforgettable story of living among these headhunting cannibals who valued treachery through fattening victims with friendship before the slaughter. God gave Don and Carol the key to the Sawi hearts via a redemptive analogy from their own mythology. The peace child became the secret to unlocking a value system that existed through generations over centuries, possibly millenniums, of time. This new edition of Peace Child will inspire a new generation of readers who need to hear this unforgettable story and the lessons it teaches us about communicating Christ in a meaningful way to those around us.”

Hope one day you meet the real ‘Peace Child’

Be well. Jj

Wed, Jan 16, 2019 - 9:40pm
Green Lantern

There is so much here.  To

There is so much here. To find the fractal or Not? That is the question. .

We have a tower that commemorates a four year war, the Great War, 1914-1919, clearly referenced on the pictures. The date of construction doesn’t pop out at me.

Towers, biblical conversation? Keep babbling on? A fall. Towers are famous for their war time use.

Besides the tower is two wheels, a big wheel and a smaller wheel. We have triangles and circles, not sure any of that is relevant here but on the mural and the tower is in a triangle that from a satellite picture points to the North west. But since Am didn’t bring that to our attention, I eliminate it.

The tower commemorates 574 individuals who died in the war. Does this have anything to do with spiral calendars and 7 year cycles? The Shnita cycle? Or an I just taking up space looking for spurious connections?

7th year of the 7 year agricultural cycle when the land is left to lie fallow?

If 574/573 marked a Jubilee, and if the Sabbatical cycles were in phase with the Jubilees, then 700/699 BCE, the year often mentioned as a possible Sabbatical year because of the land lying fallow during that year (Isaiah 37:30, 2 Kings 19:29), was also a Sabbatical, 126 years or 18 Sabbatical cycles before Ezekiel's Jubilee. Assuming a 49-year cycle, the nearest Jubilee would have been in 721 BC, inconsistent with attempts to place a Jubilee after the Sabbatical year at this time. If a 50-year Jubilee cycle is assumed, the nearest Jubilee would be 724/723, and then assuming that a Sabbatical cycle began in the year following a Jubilee, neither 701/700 nor 700/699 would be a Sabbatical year.

And what you previously posted. https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/6216/severn-year-shemitah-or-shmita-...

But not sure where we start marking tine and what we are marking, War time,? decline? falls? the book of genesis? But since it isn’t a water park, but a war memorial I’n going with a war cycle.

And speaking of Van Gogh and posts, U owe us a picture by Hokusai

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 - 2:31am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Consider there might be an

Consider there might be an eye of horus around somewhere, but stylized differently, fractal to confirm it is what it is, man made, and accumulated by accident over time as it were. The different stylization might provide a fresh symbol which sets up some early Christian light shining on older Egyptian mystery. While one fractal is in your face, the other is an almost unnoticeable neo-Roman insertion that makes a how about that moment regarding it's designer's thought processes. Sort of a semi intentional and surprising Stanley Kubrick meets an echo of the Vatican in a suburb of Babylon.

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 - 2:32am
-
Dublin
Ireland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 - 5:19am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Tx GL for your book

Tx GL for your book recommendations. I will soon have 66 books on my shopping list.

Tx Mr Fix for your kind comment but you should really thank Mrs Mutu who wrote the article, good stuff and so real today.

I dito GL on the Bible. I book written my the smartest people for thousand years deserves respect imo even though I am no bible expert at all. We do not disregard humanity despite that fact that we have done some pretty bad stuff over the years.
Disconnect the bible from religion and think of it as a science book instead.

Talking about Eyes, I had a scary thing going on in my right eye a couple of months ago. I suddenly lost vision in the center of my eye. I big blur and I thought to myself, oh no do I have a stroke or something. I was quite scared but I felt no pain. The blur was growing and it started to rotate, like a glass crystal with sun light shining through it. Then it broke up and started to look like a rotating multicolored snake, moving away from center to the end of the eye circle. A couple of minutes later it was gone. Great relief even though it was quite beautiful to look at. The zen-buddist attitude showed up in me during the event and I thought to myself. What the heck I can still see with my left eye lol.

Then it happened again a couple of weeks before Christmas, at that time I knew what was going on so I was not scared I kind of enjoyed it.

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 - 5:34am Solsson
-
Dublin
Ireland

That was probably optical

That was probably optical migraine. Dazzle and no pain. Check out that term and it might match your experience.

I would describe it as a circular effect of sunlight reflecting off a shimmering rippled water surface, starting as an unfocused central spot and moving over about ten minutes to the edge of vision as a circle of dazzling shimmer.

Reduce dairy, get more sleep, reduce stress to make it more infrequent.

I had a doctor tell me that optical migraine is a mild form of seizure. She talked about relationships to epilepsy. I was not convinced and regard that conversation as a possible but not certain explanation. The vague descriptions of triggers is indicative to me of a shortage of understanding and research so far.

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 - 7:24am
silver66

epilepsy

AM and Solsson, interesting that you discussed a relationship with epilepsy. I am NOT a doctor or have had to deal with epilepsy myself or in immediate family. I did mentor a young man years ago with epilepsy and there was a observable connection between his diet and events.When he was eating lots of pizza and subway sandwiches, in other words High Carb there were events. However when he was eating low to moderate carbs he did not have episodes. I have been pursuing a LCHF diet (and variations) with great success. However in my research there have been really interesting comments and research presented from the early 1900's that this diet was a primary treatment of epilepsy.

That and $2.10 will get you a cup of coffee, DYDD.

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 - 9:13am
Green Lantern

Solsson, I've seen optical

Solsson, I've seen optical illusions fron tine to tine. Blue streaners and sparking lights. Interesting, but not fun. Not a clue what it is and since it is so rare, I didn't put attention on it later.

I saw a woman at work one tine have a HUGE seizure. Terrible thing to watch. She had alot of health issues, overweight, and she was eating pancakes with syrup at her desk, next thing you know, she was rolling on the floor. EVERYBODY was scared. 1/2 the floor was marketing/finance people, the other 1/2 all physicians. mostly anti-infectious types. They were the first to run away. It's a blessing that they go unconscious.

_-----------------------

Solsson, it's not about the $ and it is. There is a balance. The prine notivation and interest in this weird stuff, and I'e given it sone thought, is thirst to know. What's that psychologists nane that said, ou prine notivation is to nake sense of our environent? well, understanding how the world works, hunans operate is a spiritual endeavor. Noney is part of the reality of this world. It's part of who we are too. We each of a noney blueprint, a vibrational blueprint etc..

I remember going to those gold conferences all those years, and being around and speaking with sone of the billionaires. Sprott and Rule particularly. Rick Rule is an interesting guy. He is a master persuader too and he tells you upfront. First, he warns you, you can loose your shirt, than it's all charm. The guy has enough $ to live 3 lives without working. He says he is a compulsive money earner and that he LOVES the game. He wins one game, he is looking to play the next game. I don't have that vibration. That is not ny core impetus in life. It would be easy to call the nan greedy. And maybe he is. Hard to make that judgemental simply because he is wired differently and his expression, the area of life he has chosen for his expression is valid. It's not that he has billions, it all has to do with his relationship with it, and attachment to it, or identity.

$ is part of our spiritual blueprint. Not enough is quite a problem than it's importance increases. Too nuch, and I've been around sone of those people, can be a problem too. It can create alot of traps and distort your sense of self. Solving the puzzle and cracking the code of how reality works is the prime motivation. There is as nuch satisfaction of seeing the secret rhythm in a market as winning the trade. The latter being confirmation of your efforts.

I suscpect that alot of these guys wouldn't do very well in this space because their approaches are vastly different. They have very strong "left" brain and analyzers. That's good too. I watch good TA guys doing what they do, identifying patterns, but never care to know what those patterns mean or how they got there. And I think that's perfectly fine because they have a relationship with their system and it works for then. I have to know what is behind those patterns. IT's not a choice.

I have been INUNDATED with reading materials. Maybe nore than a 100 books at one tine. It can be problematic in finding a "system" that works to work through the material and figure out priorities. And a structure to work through the material.

Many of the strong "left" brain people that I've posted here, Adans, I'll put Rick Rule in that category would probably laugh. As strong, as intelligent, and as successful as they are using their systems, makings the leap between invisible realities and real world would be a leap of consciousness for them.

A few weeks ago, before I got the big data dump, I was reading through Am's book list on his site. Two of the books interested me as a good next step. The book on oscillators and Geometry of Markets by Gilmore which I think is running in the 1000's on the secondary used market. One of the book I saw for a few thousand dollars. NOPE!! Not gonna happen.

In real tine, his book list would be well over a 5 grand investment. Anyway, I got a hold of the Oscillator book, a fancy word for cycles and it's good. Lots of different oscillations and it removes the origin of these oscillations which is ok because I guess I could eventually figure that part out knowing the source which to me is the interesting part and actually seems easier because you can look at the source of the oscillations and know the cycle. Anyway, the point is it's ALOT of stuff and it takes tine to work this stuff. I put al the numerology stuff aside. Not because it's not interesting but because I'll cone back to it. There are guys that have written books on horse racing and how they applied it in different parts of life. Maybe I'll try it one day for fun. I think the guy's name is Jack Gillian and one by Sepharius which is around the web. Old book out of copyright. might be up your alley.

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 - 9:24am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Oh bummer I thought I had a

Oh bummer I thought I had a pine cone activation without practicing meditation and reading literature I love milk and chocolate, get more sleep, yes I nowadays work at home 1 day per week to reduce stress. I want to get ride of my salary slave job that's why I work so hard with my miners.

They are cutting our freedom inch by inch. We've moved to a new building. I am now sitting in an open landscape. I had my own room for 25years but no longer and I am surrounded by new folks that asks a lot of questions. It is nice to help out of course but sometimes it is very stressful.

Tx for helping out optical migrän I would never have guessed that, related to epilepsi, ouch.

working at home today, heading for the couch to take an afternoon nap ...

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 - 11:42am Solsson
Green Lantern

Solsson wrote:

Solsson wrote:

I want to get ride of my salary slave job that's why I work so hard with my miners.

All ears!

Put sone of those miners through your gematria routines. The book talks about how Gann did it with US Steel and other guys before hin did it with just #'s. I'd buy a ticket to watch. Should have sone value with Franco Nevada or whatever you're looking at. People might not be interested in 40 days and 40 nights or mystical calculations, or 45 degree slopes at megalithic site, but surprising how people perk up when they see their favorite gold mind got sone invisible sizzle. It's not about $.

But I prefer the cabana with all the amenities and a stocked refrigerator after a long day at the beach over the tent under the tree. costs $ to hire the boat guy to take you out so you can make fresh Conch ceveche. The frozen stuff is terrible.

Fri, Jan 18, 2019 - 1:15am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

who needs to make money?

the team at above the glass ceiling is way ahead of that illusion.

Great to see the philosophical pearls of wisdom that come naturally to this place.

The real purpose of life is to experience the ecstatic bliss that life offers us.

Thanks to G.L. and everyone else for the buzz!

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Fri, Jan 18, 2019 - 1:41am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the purpose of life?

we all have a pre destined plan.

Our state of bliss is depends on our ability to adhere to our plan.

Happiness is knowing our evolutionary reality.

Life is the gift.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by AGXIIK, Oct 20, 2019 - 5:58pm
by SteveW, Oct 20, 2019 - 4:09pm
by Solsson, Oct 20, 2019 - 12:30pm
by sierra skier, Oct 20, 2019 - 11:30am
by Green Lantern, Oct 20, 2019 - 8:17am