Above The Glass Ceiling

514 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 10:38am

Fix, U see what just happened

Fix, U see what just happened there?   AM just plopped a hermetically sealed, coded message in plain sight.  U gonna let him get away with that?   MODERATOR.... Are hidden Messages allowed? 

I think we've just been challenged to see something, we didn't see before.   

Alright fix.   Are you prepared for the initiatory trial?  The ancient fire and water test? 

To show the group you are really interested.  Shave your head, (ALL OF IT) and take a picture of yourself in the Lotus position burning incense while in meditation.  After this is done, you'll be contacted by one of our agents.   

A couple more beliefs that differ from Molyneau's idea's. 

I believe that every huMan on this planet is equal in that each person has the sane power.  It is not the power we possess but the ability to realize this power.   All other external factors including social, political and cultural environment aka the matrix can be overridden.

Exceptions would be individuals who have sone type of cognitive or biological disorder that prevents then from realizing their power.  Everything else is encoded belief systems, sone of which are the result of social, religious, cultural prograMMing.

I accept Abguys theory, as  way out as it seems, often  that there are outside mitigating factors that effect  humanity and even common people like you and me,  fathers, housewives and other unsuspecting people.    

I think total sovereignty ourselves is a natural birth RIGHT which has to be earned.  The things that stand in our way the MOST is not government, not the FED,  NO ET’s, and no other  malefic force in the universe.  But I believe the greatest enemy in the universe is ourselves.  And the path is fraught with dangers that we laid  ourselves.

It is our divine birth right to know because it says so on the contract you were given when you cane into this world.  This is the corrupted  notion of divine right of kings.  We have natural rights, it says so on the agreement.

So I believe that when we as a group explore the evils of the federal reserve, the banisters, the politicians, the covert thugs that push the chess pieces around, we have found a comfortable way to explore the believe systems within us that allowed these forces to take residence in or collective psyche.  Free psychotherapy.  How great is that?

I believe the creative faculty in Man is his highest, most coveted gift/ability that makes the difference between ordinary and genius.  Not the left side, analytical ability but they both play a role.  The so called Enlightened Kind is a result of heightened creative abilities.  I believe this faculty can be worked like a muscle.  It is beyond measurement.  Thus Nolyneau suffers from a ruler complex.  Trying to measure something with the wrong tool.

The difference between a smart person and an idiot is that the smart person night be no smarter but has found ways to retain and use information and use it creatively in the real world.   He looks at the world creativity, like an ink test and is able to see patterns, and natural law in the works in all situations, politics, financial markets and the narratives in your life.

I believe the factors that limit us from reaching our potentials, including collective potentials as a free society, Plato’s utopian world, a world where everyone is aware of it’s workings as everything to do with Hermetic law and the law of vibrations which includes all studies of music, art, sciences, planetary cycles, and plays a role in your successes and failures as a human being.

I don’t believe that WD Gann ever wrote a book in his entire life.   He wasn’t that good. I don’t believe Mozart ever composed a symphony in his entire life.   I don’t believe Einstein had a unique thought in his entire life, and Nicholas Tesla was equally a brainless, spineless worm.   And I believe that if you really want to understand natural law, you must realize you ain’t shit either.  Not you, not me.  We are worms.  Every piece of knowledge that these men acquired was an acknowledgment that they were willing to be fools of a higher power.  A blank slate and allow the universe to coMe up with all that shit.  They were just secretaries taking steno for a higher power.   To be great, you need to realize, IT’S NOT YOU, because it can be taken away as fast as it is given.   

I can see that the road is littered with road kill for those who tried and failed.  The Man who can only walk through the secret portal naked. And he must dis robe himself at the entrance of all his preconceived notions of how things work.

I believe as EMerson once said that we should do what we are afraid to do.  That our deepest fear is that we are nobody.  This manifests and constellates as huge hidden matrixes of fearful belief systems that infests every area of our life.      It’s why at tines we’d rather not peak beyond the curtain, ask questions that would show the real us.   

I believe That Marianne Williamson figured it out too:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness

That most frightens us.

It takes courage to penetrate that which society has put walls around.   Bravery to talk about those things which others nock you for because of their own fears and rigid dogma.   

R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly (LP Version) (Official Music Video)
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 11:27am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Shave your head, (ALL OF IT)...

I'll have to get back to you on that one.

My mother used to shave my head as a kid, and the sense of humiliation I experienced amongst my peers at school was devastating.

Funny, many of my neighbors shave their heads, and in that sense, I would now fit right in. 

I haven't had a haircut in  30 years, solely on principle. I'm simply not doing that again.

I like it that way.

Generally, if people don't accept me as I am, I will make no effort to conform to their notions of what they consider acceptable.

At the end of the day, I've still got to live with myself. cheeky

Lunch? angel

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 12:26pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

"Ra was a pirate with dyslexia"

So was Robin Hood.

Maybe I'll find something deeper by the end of the day. wink

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 1:39pm
silver66

I have been pondering dyslexia

all day.

Damn you AM, thanks for making me think

Silver66

fix..I wonder what Mr Donahue would have to say on AM question ? smiley

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 3:03pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Silver 66...

A surprising amount of Mr Donahue's Biblical interpretations bring about a deeper meaning that is virtually the the polar opposite of the standardized exoteric.

A pirate with dyslexia could be viewed as a double negative leaving someone who gives for the benefit of all, as opposed to someone who takes for the benefit of themselves.

That would leave Robin Hood a poor analogy, who was still a thief at heart,

and leave those who gave more than they took, passing on knowledge that would be beneficial to all.

Societies based on what Jesus Christ actually taught come to mind, which bears little resemblance to the official exoteric biblical version of things.

That would leave the Christ figure a much better parallel to draw then Robin Hood.

A little while ago, I watched a presentation on the Cathars, who were all executed for heresy, when in actuality, the true heretics where those who brought the torches, and committed those executions.

Under the Pope's direction, of "kill them all and let God sort it out", countless peaceful and highly productive cultures have been erased from history.

The teachings of Ra would lead to such a culture, creating a leader who was not obsessed with personal gain. A pirate with dyslexia, a leader not obsessed with his own power and glory.

Humanity has a long history of being taught that good is evil, and evil is good.

Powerful forces have routinely erased any contradictions until recently.

It is noteworthy that what seems to be freely available these days, could also easily be suppressed. This is where free will, and choice, becomes genuine.

There are plenty of clues that point in the right direction, but it takes genuine effort to weed them out, and then internalize them.

Being somewhere in the middle at this point, I do find cryptic challenges just a tad confusing, but like you, I ponder them, and try to solve the mysteries.

Cathars - The Truth - p 25 / When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up (The Bogomils from Roussillon)

It's a process. wink

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 5:36pm (Reply to #461)

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

Ra was a pirate with dyslexia.

I don't have a clue.  But he did have only one eye....

And this eye was evil. He alone could produce minima and maxima and reak destruction.   It was actually a she, his eye only.  Obviously:) And it was responsible for destruction down here and together they were the creative cycle. 

Which is all together different from the eye of Horus, except when they merge, eclipse.  And clear out the joint.  

Or it's a reference to the 1974 collaboration on SUN GODDESS and reached #1 on the billboard charts..   Same year that gold had a 74% increase over the previous year.  The highest in modern history.  RA is the ruler of gold

Hold the solo. 

RAMSEY LEWIS - EARTH WIND FIRE - Sun Goddess
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 5:47pm
silver66

GL the eye

you posted is the left eye, and the left side  represents the lower self. It is not quite in the center so we could infer it is looking to the right side or the higher self.

As Jesus said "cast your net to the right side" and how many fish did they catch?------153. 

1+5+3=9

Silver66

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 6:55pm (Reply to #469)

silver66 wrote:

silver66 wrote:

you posted is the left eye, and the left side  represents the lower self. It is not quite in the center so we could infer it is looking to the right side or the higher self.

As Jesus said "cast your net to the right side" and how many fish did they catch?------153. 

1+5+3=9

Silver66

153??? Holy smokes Batman. 

I smell a Hermetic Orgy descending upon us. 

The Synodic Month is the reason for the Phases of the Moon and the Solar Eclipse. The average Synodic Month lasts 29.53 days or 12.369 a year. Linking to the number 153.
The number 153 is one of the key recurring elements in Hermetic symbolism and architecture.
In math, geometry and astronomy the number 153 has special properties and connections. The significance of this number goes back to ancient times. As well as being an especially important number in the Christian religion and others.
It is also connected to Hermetic-Esoteric societies such as Freemasonry. Which holds the number 33 in a special place, this number connecting with 153 and 273 both geometrically and well as mathematically.

153 and the Esoteric Mystery of Sun, Earth and Moon

I know what ya all thinking.   How does that put bread on the table for all my hungry kids?

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 6:59pm (Reply to #470)

153 & Giza Pyramid | Same

153 & Giza Pyramid | Same Gematria=Same Bible Doctrine!
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 7:17pm

https://archive.org/stream/The_Beginning_Of_Masonry_-_F_Higgins/

He hung out in New York City with Gann back in 1904.. They were both free Masons connected with an Arabic or Egyptian lineage. His writings on Masonry and herMetic law were recoMMended along with other New Yorkers at the tiMe. Seemed like the place to be at that tine in history

yes, i an temporarily experiencing an N and M Malfunction

lj

Alot of smart dead people here

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 8:58pm
silver66

I put up for your opinion GL

to the resident person most up to date with cycles (AM excluded)

What say you of this ZH article JFK v Trump 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-12/jfk-vs-trump-most-bizarre-sp-a...

Silver66

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 11:16pm

56 years

56 years

Off the top of ny head, the 18.6 month cycle that we entered in November that lasts through  may 2019, hit exactly on Dec 24 1962 through August 25, 1963,  It was a panic year.  It looks like we are approaching another panic week soon.   I have all bets off on January 21.  But I don’t have low prices all year and people could be surprised come Dec. the other option is it gets pushed out further. 

The 18.6 year cycle peaked in 1961 and then 2018, thus 1962 and 2019 are the beginning of a new cycle with low prices and panic in the markets.

For sone reason they call this year a “Rich man’s panic”   I assume because the average american isn’t involved in the market??

But there is probably more going on here that I’ll have to open ny software on the other computer. tomorrow to look because 56 years is part of a Saros cycle.  And there is a 56 year or 9/56 year financial crises.   A harmonic between multiple different events. 

Then there is the other facet, the comparison between trump and Jfk which I’ll tippie toe through because I don’t want to add energy to that 

morpic field.  Then we all talk about the thing that probably no moral person wants to happen who values life but then we are giving that cycle life.

I’d want to compare what’s going on with JFK at that time and trump and it night not be relevant to that chart that doesn’t have any dates on it so I need a chart with dates. Not day counts.

Jan 13, June 6, and September 21st hit Trunp.   1st one passed.

Non-Sequitur, there are invisible points in space that the Great German astrologers discovered.  I find out they were masters of the art, and that’s why the state made it illegal.  Cant have people knowing what's going on before it happens.    But I understand the allies used the sane techniques to time the German bonbing raids.   But I also understand that Gann used the sane technique to calculate price resistance.   I haven’t played with that yet.  These dates hit the weakest points of Trunp which the Gernan handbook tells ne means Political scandals, conflicts, arrests, misfortune, loss of wealth among sone of the possibilities.

Non-related, there is a 28-30 year cycle with walls.  Sane exact cycle ran in 1961 when the Berlin Wall was erected and then destroyed 28 years later.   This force is a restrictive and contracting force.

Anyway, I’ll pull up sone charts this week. Obviously a fractal, thus probably a repeating synodic cycle.   (google synodic).   I sent you a pdf with a list of the most important ones..  It is one of the important sources for mundane events and financial/market events. 

Rebuilding computer and software infrastructure so I can look at these things quickly.  Probably better for the brain to do it without it.   But my brain isn’t as good as it used to be.  Too many freakin’ cycles out there.  But I’ll pull up charts unless Am tells us off the top of his head.

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 4:52am (Reply to #463)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

I don’t believe that WD Gann ever wrote a book in his entire life.   He wasn’t that good. I don’t believe Mozart ever composed a symphony in his entire life.   I don’t believe Einstein had a unique thought in his entire life, and Nicholas Tesla was equally a brainless, spineless worm.  And I believe that if you really want to understand natural law, you must realize you ain’t shit either.  Not you, not me.  We are worms.  Every piece of knowledge that these men acquired was an acknowledgment that they were willing to be fools of a higher power.  A blank slate and allow the universe to coMe up with all that shit.  They were just secretaries taking steno for a higher power.   To be great, you need to realize, IT’S NOT YOU, because it can be taken away as fast as it is given.   

Good to see you back, firing on all cylinders GL and all other posters of course. There is a lot of truth in that, beeing a worm. People do not get ideas, ideas get people. I think that is a quote from Carl Jung.  I often feel like a brain dead worm, then all of a sudden a pattern/number just hits me between my eyes. It feels like I am being played from times to times by the universe/natural law/mother nature.

Like right now, wtf is going on with your joined date silver66?
It flips between 88 and 89 or Octo 8th and Octo 9th ...

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 5:56am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Aha I figured it out:

Aha I figured it out:

Not logged in 88

logged in 89

This reminds me of AM's 88-89 post in Setup, strange coincidence ...

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 6:06am (Reply to #461)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

Ra was a pirate with dyslexia.

The "re-publicans" wants a re-volution ...

3 x 22 = 66 the number of books in the bible. 39 in old testament and 27 in the new testament. These are ancient rulers and are probably still active today.

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 8:38am (Reply to #477)

Solsson wrote:

Solsson wrote:

Aha I figured it out:

Not logged in 88

logged in 89

This reminds me of AM's 88-89 post in Setup, strange coincidence ...

Solsson, I think this is up your alley.   These books are probably all out of copyright and thus you can find then scattered around different places.  

Numerology – Clifford W. Cheasley

Philosophy of Numbers – Mrs. L. Dow Balliett

The Kabala of Numbers – Sepharial

Gann synthesized his number theory from these texts and used this "technology" to contribute to his predictive success.    And this book distills directly Gann's technique since there are different ways to calculate vibration from numbers.  He used it with US Steel and other mundane events.  

NATURAL LAW....

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 9:47am (Reply to #478)

re Zerohedge chart.

I mentioned dates that the market would go up with  exuberance.  That looks like it's going to happen this week. Maybe even start tomorrow.  And maybe more after the 21st.  I don't think it's tine for a  big water fall yet. . I have to look further at what those dates are on that chart. 

I think gold changes direction around the 29th. 

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 10:11am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

"it doesn't matter what we use for money...

If criminals are in charge of it".

This latest interview with Catherine Austin Fits is a somewhat sobering perspective on what's coming down the pike.

Greg Hunter asks her about an economic reset, or a new form of currency, and Catherine says it doesn't matter at all, because the way the laws are being rewritten, you won't be able to own anything at all anyway. And, we are already there.

I would consider this relatively informative.

Catherine Austin Fitts – Federal Government Running Secret Open Bailout
Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 11:36pm (Reply to #469)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

It's a right eye

Just sayin. The curly bit goes out towards the ear. The brow wing goes out towards the temple.

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 - 6:11am (Reply to #481)

The image is reversed online

The image is reversed online or it depends which of the several myths about Ra and Horus's eye you accept.   

Honestly, none of us of have a clue what Am is alluding to.   Right? 

mY other  guess was a reference to a heliocentric model vs geocentric, and the pirate is a reference to the stealing of  time. However in a heliocentric model planets viewed from RA seen to have the sane counter clockwise direction and thus he wouldn't have dyslexia. So I tossed that out  In most cases, the differences aren't that significant but in sone cases it could be the difference of putting the trade on the wrong tine but in the case of the SPX, heliocentric and geocentric trading times were similar.   Or it's just some kind of wry humor. 

Other than that, we'll keep it on the clipboard as a mystery. 

randomness