Above The Glass Ceiling

683 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 3:03pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Silver 66...

A surprising amount of Mr Donahue's Biblical interpretations bring about a deeper meaning that is virtually the the polar opposite of the standardized exoteric.

A pirate with dyslexia could be viewed as a double negative leaving someone who gives for the benefit of all, as opposed to someone who takes for the benefit of themselves.

That would leave Robin Hood a poor analogy, who was still a thief at heart,

and leave those who gave more than they took, passing on knowledge that would be beneficial to all.

Societies based on what Jesus Christ actually taught come to mind, which bears little resemblance to the official exoteric biblical version of things.

That would leave the Christ figure a much better parallel to draw then Robin Hood.

A little while ago, I watched a presentation on the Cathars, who were all executed for heresy, when in actuality, the true heretics where those who brought the torches, and committed those executions.

Under the Pope's direction, of "kill them all and let God sort it out", countless peaceful and highly productive cultures have been erased from history.

The teachings of Ra would lead to such a culture, creating a leader who was not obsessed with personal gain. A pirate with dyslexia, a leader not obsessed with his own power and glory.

Humanity has a long history of being taught that good is evil, and evil is good.

Powerful forces have routinely erased any contradictions until recently.

It is noteworthy that what seems to be freely available these days, could also easily be suppressed. This is where free will, and choice, becomes genuine.

There are plenty of clues that point in the right direction, but it takes genuine effort to weed them out, and then internalize them.

Being somewhere in the middle at this point, I do find cryptic challenges just a tad confusing, but like you, I ponder them, and try to solve the mysteries.

Cathars - The Truth - p 25 / When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up (The Bogomils from Roussillon)

It's a process.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 5:36pm (Reply to #456)
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

Ra was a pirate with dyslexia.

I don't have a clue. But he did have only one eye....

And this eye was evil. He alone could produce minima and maxima and reak destruction. It was actually a she, his eye only. Obviously:) And it was responsible for destruction down here and together they were the creative cycle.

Which is all together different from the eye of Horus, except when they merge, eclipse. And clear out the joint.

Or it's a reference to the 1974 collaboration on SUN GODDESS and reached #1 on the billboard charts.. Same year that gold had a 74% increase over the previous year. The highest in modern history. RA is the ruler of gold

Hold the solo.

RAMSEY LEWIS - EARTH WIND FIRE - Sun Goddess
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 5:47pm
silver66

GL the eye

you posted is the left eye, and the left side represents the lower self. It is not quite in the center so we could infer it is looking to the right side or the higher self.

As Jesus said "cast your net to the right side" and how many fish did they catch?------153.

1+5+3=9

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 6:55pm (Reply to #464)
Green Lantern

silver66 wrote:

silver66 wrote:

you posted is the left eye, and the left side represents the lower self. It is not quite in the center so we could infer it is looking to the right side or the higher self.

As Jesus said "cast your net to the right side" and how many fish did they catch?------153.

1+5+3=9

Silver66

153??? Holy smokes Batman.

I smell a Hermetic Orgy descending upon us.

The Synodic Month is the reason for the Phases of the Moon and the Solar Eclipse. The average Synodic Month lasts 29.53 days or 12.369 a year. Linking to the number 153.
The number 153 is one of the key recurring elements in Hermetic symbolism and architecture.
In math, geometry and astronomy the number 153 has special properties and connections. The significance of this number goes back to ancient times. As well as being an especially important number in the Christian religion and others.
It is also connected to Hermetic-Esoteric societies such as Freemasonry. Which holds the number 33 in a special place, this number connecting with 153 and 273 both geometrically and well as mathematically.

153 and the Esoteric Mystery of Sun, Earth and Moon

I know what ya all thinking. How does that put bread on the table for all my hungry kids?

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 6:59pm (Reply to #465)
Green Lantern

153 & Giza Pyramid | Same

153 & Giza Pyramid | Same Gematria=Same Bible Doctrine!
Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 7:17pm
Green Lantern

https://archive.org/stream/The_Beginning_Of_Masonry_-_F_Higgins/

He hung out in New York City with Gann back in 1904.. They were both free Masons connected with an Arabic or Egyptian lineage. His writings on Masonry and herMetic law were recoMMended along with other New Yorkers at the tiMe. Seemed like the place to be at that tine in history

yes, i an temporarily experiencing an N and M Malfunction

lj

Alot of smart dead people here

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 8:58pm
silver66

I put up for your opinion GL

to the resident person most up to date with cycles (AM excluded)

What say you of this ZH article JFK v Trump

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-12/jfk-vs-trump-most-bizarre-sp-a...

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 11:16pm
Green Lantern

56 years

56 years

Off the top of ny head, the 18.6 month cycle that we entered in November that lasts through may 2019, hit exactly on Dec 24 1962 through August 25, 1963, It was a panic year. It looks like we are approaching another panic week soon. I have all bets off on January 21. But I don’t have low prices all year and people could be surprised come Dec. the other option is it gets pushed out further.

The 18.6 year cycle peaked in 1961 and then 2018, thus 1962 and 2019 are the beginning of a new cycle with low prices and panic in the markets.

For sone reason they call this year a “Rich man’s panic” I assume because the average american isn’t involved in the market??

But there is probably more going on here that I’ll have to open ny software on the other computer. tomorrow to look because 56 years is part of a Saros cycle. And there is a 56 year or 9/56 year financial crises. A harmonic between multiple different events.

Then there is the other facet, the comparison between trump and Jfk which I’ll tippie toe through because I don’t want to add energy to that

morpic field. Then we all talk about the thing that probably no moral person wants to happen who values life but then we are giving that cycle life.

I’d want to compare what’s going on with JFK at that time and trump and it night not be relevant to that chart that doesn’t have any dates on it so I need a chart with dates. Not day counts.

Jan 13, June 6, and September 21st hit Trunp. 1st one passed.

Non-Sequitur, there are invisible points in space that the Great German astrologers discovered. I find out they were masters of the art, and that’s why the state made it illegal. Cant have people knowing what's going on before it happens. But I understand the allies used the sane techniques to time the German bonbing raids. But I also understand that Gann used the sane technique to calculate price resistance. I haven’t played with that yet. These dates hit the weakest points of Trunp which the Gernan handbook tells ne means Political scandals, conflicts, arrests, misfortune, loss of wealth among sone of the possibilities.

Non-related, there is a 28-30 year cycle with walls. Sane exact cycle ran in 1961 when the Berlin Wall was erected and then destroyed 28 years later. This force is a restrictive and contracting force.

Anyway, I’ll pull up sone charts this week. Obviously a fractal, thus probably a repeating synodic cycle. (google synodic). I sent you a pdf with a list of the most important ones.. It is one of the important sources for mundane events and financial/market events.

Rebuilding computer and software infrastructure so I can look at these things quickly. Probably better for the brain to do it without it. But my brain isn’t as good as it used to be. Too many freakin’ cycles out there. But I’ll pull up charts unless Am tells us off the top of his head.

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 4:52am (Reply to #458)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Green Lantern wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

I don’t believe that WD Gann ever wrote a book in his entire life. He wasn’t that good. I don’t believe Mozart ever composed a symphony in his entire life. I don’t believe Einstein had a unique thought in his entire life, and Nicholas Tesla was equally a brainless, spineless worm. And I believe that if you really want to understand natural law, you must realize you ain’t shit either. Not you, not me. We are worms. Every piece of knowledge that these men acquired was an acknowledgment that they were willing to be fools of a higher power. A blank slate and allow the universe to coMe up with all that shit. They were just secretaries taking steno for a higher power. To be great, you need to realize, IT’S NOT YOU, because it can be taken away as fast as it is given.

Good to see you back, firing on all cylinders GL and all other posters of course. There is a lot of truth in that, beeing a worm. People do not get ideas, ideas get people. I think that is a quote from Carl Jung. I often feel like a brain dead worm, then all of a sudden a pattern/number just hits me between my eyes. It feels like I am being played from times to times by the universe/natural law/mother nature.

Like right now, wtf is going on with your joined date silver66?
It flips between 88 and 89 or Octo 8th and Octo 9th ...

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 5:56am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Aha I figured it out:

Aha I figured it out:

Not logged in 88

logged in 89

This reminds me of AM's 88-89 post in Setup, strange coincidence ...

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 6:06am (Reply to #456)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

Ra was a pirate with dyslexia.

The "re-publicans" wants a re-volution ...

3 x 22 = 66 the number of books in the bible. 39 in old testament and 27 in the new testament. These are ancient rulers and are probably still active today.

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 8:38am (Reply to #472)
Green Lantern

Solsson wrote:

Solsson wrote:

Aha I figured it out:

Not logged in 88

logged in 89

This reminds me of AM's 88-89 post in Setup, strange coincidence ...

Solsson, I think this is up your alley. These books are probably all out of copyright and thus you can find then scattered around different places.

Numerology – Clifford W. Cheasley

Philosophy of Numbers – Mrs. L. Dow Balliett

The Kabala of Numbers – Sepharial

Gann synthesized his number theory from these texts and used this "technology" to contribute to his predictive success. And this book distills directly Gann's technique since there are different ways to calculate vibration from numbers. He used it with US Steel and other mundane events.

NATURAL LAW....

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 9:47am (Reply to #473)
Green Lantern

re Zerohedge chart.

I mentioned dates that the market would go up with exuberance. That looks like it's going to happen this week. Maybe even start tomorrow. And maybe more after the 21st. I don't think it's tine for a big water fall yet. . I have to look further at what those dates are on that chart.

I think gold changes direction around the 29th.

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 10:11am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

"it doesn't matter what we use for money...

If criminals are in charge of it".

This latest interview with Catherine Austin Fits is a somewhat sobering perspective on what's coming down the pike.

Greg Hunter asks her about an economic reset, or a new form of currency, and Catherine says it doesn't matter at all, because the way the laws are being rewritten, you won't be able to own anything at all anyway. And, we are already there.

I would consider this relatively informative.

Catherine Austin Fitts – Federal Government Running Secret Open Bailout
Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 11:36pm (Reply to #464)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

It's a right eye

Just sayin. The curly bit goes out towards the ear. The brow wing goes out towards the temple.

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 - 6:11am (Reply to #476)
Green Lantern

The image is reversed online

The image is reversed online or it depends which of the several myths about Ra and Horus's eye you accept.

Honestly, none of us of have a clue what Am is alluding to. Right?

mY other guess was a reference to a heliocentric model vs geocentric, and the pirate is a reference to the stealing of time. However in a heliocentric model planets viewed from RA seen to have the sane counter clockwise direction and thus he wouldn't have dyslexia. So I tossed that out In most cases, the differences aren't that significant but in sone cases it could be the difference of putting the trade on the wrong tine but in the case of the SPX, heliocentric and geocentric trading times were similar. Or it's just some kind of wry humor.

Other than that, we'll keep it on the clipboard as a mystery.

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 - 11:24am
-
Dublin
Ireland

It's stylized. therefore it

It's stylized. therefore it is a motif built upon another original or former motif, and it is not an original source.

So ... what is it made from? The answer to that is quite difficult to come by if merely studying this motif/symbol alone because it is so diverged from original content. After all the Egyptians were around a long time and the masses had been diverged from knowledge for just as long. It would have been similar to how much as we are diverted away from prime source knowledge today.

Aah, if only we could browse the burned libraries of antiquity!

Well we can't but we do have information technology to retrieve and collate separated pieces from multiple sources.

As it happens, all the necessary sources are already here in TFMR.

people who were attentive will have noticed that I have brought to the fore some aspects of bible content that were obscured and lost by the people. I never denigrated, criticized, or diminished this book of individual works in the slightest, just it's interpreters.

Part two, the newer section, which provoked a schism in year zero is a material addition for the careful student. For instance I have demonstrated (I hope clearly) that 12 was not the number of disciples, or just one of the numbers, also that the "fishermen" were not "simple fishermen" or at least some of them, but were actually well read, well educated and capable mathematicians and they were (and still are ) talking to us down the ages via subtext as well as more superficial surface text, in places.

It's a nice day. Pray, enjoy some enlightened music. It's St. Patricks Breastplate, but it might be Ra's Eye of Horus decoded five hundred years after the bible was collated into one.

You see, Christianity really did bring more truth to the table, or it released more to the people from the inner priestcraft, whichever.

Enjoy the tune, and let subconscious you begin puzzling it out in the background. Your very best friend will surely let you know if conscious you sees or hears a new key new fragment of information that unlocks the puzzle. And the keys are absolutely everywhere.

Egyptian (Masonic/Babylonian/Monetarist) symbology, Bible, and Alchemism - the three of these can come together to for a single answer when the right moment arrives if only one allows them to do so. It's breathtaking, but don't expect anybody who gets it to post what it is.

I have come at this from so many angles, there is by now little more to add to the subject, only thought, though a calculator is helpful in this particular search for gold. If I had not gotten into financial analysis using the tools I do, and thus become totally familiar with the maths and numerology of people and markets, I'd never have figured out this great insight of the bible and who we are.

Stanford's "I bind unto myself today": St Patrick’s Cathedral Dublin 1982 (John Dexter)

Don't bother with Wikipedi-arr or internet searches in the pirate dominated realm, though their math is also good as Solsson accurately drew to our attention, however they use it differently. Like the expert-but-dumb-and-blind analysis of Vincent's genius I showed you, the answer is most definitely not there, you have it within your mind already, unlooked for and likely undiscovered.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 - 12:19pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

More on "RA was a pirate with dyslexia"

In the spirit of "keeping it on the clipboard", I've got a few thoughts, but they don't lead to any absolute conclusions...

For starters,

Here's what I've come to think of RA.

First off, I don't believe it was an individual, but a society or a culture. This point is well-made in “RA-The Law of One”

It would also appear to me that this culture predates ancient Egypt, and spans back to Atlantis.

Now here's where it gets tricky…

Just like tales of the Annunaki, trying to determine who the good guys were, and the bad guys were becomes highly subjective.

For this thought experiment, why don't we lump RA with the Annunaki.

And for the purposes of this thought experiment, we need to go much further into antiquity then ancient Babylon, Mesopotania, Samaria, or Egypt. I think we've presented enough evidence that these are just legacies of a much older culture.

Now as you guys know, I've done a lot of study on "Thoth the Atlantean", who the Greeks called Hermes, and is the Origins of hermetic philosophy.

Somewhere in my readings, it was said that both Thoth and RA built the ancient Egyptian monoliths and all of those pyramids over 36,000 years ago together.

As a part of their original intention, they were to build a store of knowledge to be accessed far, far into their future, and for the bases of our discussion, we have arrived at that time.

Now we get into the quandary of who the good guys were, and the bad guys were…

With so much of our recorded history being so hopelessly corrupted, I have used adherence to natural law as a measuring stick.

But even then, it becomes highly dependent on what narrative you follow.

Rudolf Steiner for example, considered Yahweh a benevolent overseer, but if you use the biblical description of him, all you get is a megalomaniacal genocidal psychopath. I suppose it's plausible that the book of bullshit recast him as a self-serving deviant scumbag, for the purpose of corrupting the mass consciousness, just as the "Christ consciousness” could also have had a collective origins, anthropomorphized into a single individual for the purpose of telling a metaphorical story.

Of course, all the original Christians were burned along with their writings, but generally speaking, using my own standard measurements, these teachings were clearly designed to uplift a society.

That's why placing principles ahead of personalities becomes so important here.

For example, it is also clear that the Elohim were also a collective, and not an individual as stated in the book of bullshit. Now I'm not denying that there are some deep esoteric truths in the book of bullshit, but once again, when you get into esoteric studies, it also becomes a matter of interpretation. This creates a necessity of using other source material to confirm or bring support to any conclusions.

The best we can do nowadays, is weigh things by the preponderance of the evidence, and apply the basic principles of natural law.

Sometimes me and Green Lantern have our basic disagreements, for example, when I brought up a discussion on a principal called "The sacred feminine”, which for me loosely translates to right brain activity, such as imagination, intuition, artistry, music and emotions,

Green Lantern came back with an eight armed she devil painted blue from ancient Indian traditions.

Obviously, we've been studying entirely different material, and basic terminology has completely different meanings for us.

For me, those who have worked to spread the concepts and knowledge of natural law amongst the masses, rank as a force for good,

And those who withhold this information, work to suppress it for their own selfish intentions, becomes a force for evil.

For anyone who has taken the time to study "the law of one” channeled material that is attributable to RA, basic natural law principles along with history, and science are discussed in great depth.

So I have concluded that RA is at least trying to be a force for good, but that doesn't mean that this also applies to every action taken in extreme antiquity. RA very well may have had a hand in setting up the current systems that we have been living under for many millennia now.

Since this clearly applies to humanities three biggest parasitical entities, such as government, banking, and organized religion, at least now you know what my opinions of them are based on.

But now we need to look at a much broader picture, with timescales of at least hundreds of thousands of years.

These are the time scales required for an evolution of consciousness for an entire species.

“RA was a pirate with dyslexia”…

Why don't we just leave pirate alone, a self-serving thief, or an entire society based on theft.

The Annunaki is widely accepted to be a society based on pillage and plunder, or as Zacharias Stitchen would say, they came here to take all of our gold.

As the Samarian texts describe, when they got tired of hard work, they genetically engineered a slave species, and that would be us.

But now, we have to look at the predictable outcome of making an entire race into a bunch of pack mules, working hard, for the benefit of these very, very few, and in the end, getting nothing for our efforts.

In order to maintain such a enslaved society, you have to make them think they are free, and you have to extremely narrow their perception of what is possible.

Obviously, you have to keep a lot of secrets from them.

I would consider all of that quite evil in its intent, but could it have been used to serve a higher purpose?

A thought came to me this morning, it's a play on "The path to hell is paved with good intentions”…

Could be inverse also be true?

What if the path to paradise is paved with bad intentions?

Now as you know, I don't consider any of these ”beings" worthy of being called a deity, in the grand scheme of things, they are just cogs in a machine known as the universe. The universe creates, and finds some very intriguing ways to be creative.

A couple of days ago, I wrote somewhat of an essay on how profound evil could serve a greater good, and although that wouldn't be my own particular strategy, I'm not the one in charge of this.

The pirate with dyslexia, could be a way to describe someone with the intention of taking, and through unforeseen consequences, creates the circumstances that greatly empowers the victims.

So we have a huge "what if”…

Is human enslavement just a mechanism that causes humanity to ascend to a much higher level than would have been possible otherwise?

Is the exposure we are witnessing of our control systems, and the sheer malevolence of government, banking, and religion, being exposed so we can rise up and free ourselves?

For many millennia now, humanity has been deprived of higher knowledge, and instead, we have been handed a mind trap specifically designed to thwart any spiritual growth whatsoever.

For the reasons I outlined a couple days ago, if we were just able to free ourselves from this mental bondage, as a race, we would be far, far better off then we could have been if we had just remained a peaceful species with no reason to strive for better things.

Humanity might actually be relatively unique in its ability to imagine what doesn't exist, and bring it into existence.

Most of our inventions have been co-opted, and used against us, but that doesn't negate the fact that we are actually quite inventive.

The systems that we have been living under for all of recorded history have to collapse. They were designed that way.

Governments always grow until they collapse, our banking system was designed to fail from day one, and religion is just a mind fuck to keep the other two operating for a little bit longer, by creating a mindset that reinforces their legitimacy.

What happens when they all go down together?

I don't think we've seen this scenario before, it should be interesting.

It also appears to be a much larger agenda at work, almost specifically designed to expose and eliminate the parasitical influences on humanity.

Those that can't imagine such an outcome, those that have been inherently indoctrinated into a life of subservience to the parasites, or the parasites themselves might not fair very well.

Now do you see where personal responsibility and self-reliance in a voluntary society as the only sustainable model for a civilization?

It is synonymous with human liberty, yes, absolute freedom. We own ourselves, and if everyone could simply learn to respect that, this would be a very, very different world.

I for one would be quite willing to try the "American experiment" over again,

and maybe we've learned enough to keep it from becoming hi-jacked and subverted this time.

I hope that Argentus Maximus considers expanding his thoughts on the topic.

RA has been cast in many different versions throughout history. I'm only guessing which one he's working with.

I think I've explained mine to the best of my ability.

Have a nice day.

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 - 1:58pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Ra as in Ray?

St Patrick, from the Green Island just as Norman Greene.

Wadjet (/ˈwɑːdˌdʒɛt/ or /ˈwædˌdʒɛt/; Ancient Egyptian: wꜢḏyt "Green One"),[1] known to the Greek world as Uto (Koine Greek: Οὐτώ /ˈuːtoʊ/) or Buto (Βουτώ /ˈbuːtoʊ/) among other names including Wedjat, Uadjet, and Udjo [2] was originally the ancient local goddess of the city of Dep.[3] It became part of the city that the Egyptians named Per-Wadjet "House of Wadjet" and the Greeks called Buto (now Desouk),[4] which was an important site in prehistoric Egypt and the cultural developments of the Paleolithic. Wadjet was said to be the patron and protector of Lower Egypt, and upon unification with Upper Egypt, the joint protector and patron of all of Egypt "goddess" of Upper Egypt. The image of Wadjet with the sun disk is called the uraeus, and it was the emblem on the crown of the rulers of Lower Egypt. She was also the protector of kings and of women in childbirth. Wadjet was said to be the nurse of the infant god Horus. With the help of his mother Isis, they protected Horus from his treacherous uncle, Set, when they took refuge in the swamps of the Nile Delta. [5]

Wadjet was closely associated in ancient Egyptian religion with the Eye of Ra, a powerful protective deity. The hieroglyph for her eye is shown below; sometimes two are shown in the sky of religious images. Per-Wadjet also contained a sanctuary of Horus, the child of the sun deity who would be interpreted to represent the pharaoh. Much later, Wadjet became associated with Isis as well as with many other deities. In the relief shown to the right, which is on the wall of the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut at Luxor, there are two images of Wadjet: one of her as the uraeus with her head through an ankh and another where she precedes a Horus hawk wearing the Pschent, representing the pharaoh whom she protects.

Left eye of RA stands for deceit. Right Eye stands for truth. The Left Hand Path of Female Spiritual Warriors Or the Hidden Power of The Left Eye Wadjet The left hand path of the Female Spiritual Warriors, in this case is referring to what is hidden from view or what is hidden from the right eye of ra. This hidden power or spiritual tool has been used in conquering people for centuries. To take someone else land, resources and life easily, it was determine long long ago all that’s really needed is an army of female missionaries, educators, and passionate peace lovers. Add what appears to be a just and positive cause. Mix and serve! Using our innate desire to support those less fortunate, many well meaning Wadjet (female and male spiritual warriors) were deceived into being the initial ground force in conquering new lands. They packed up and forged into new frontier with backpacks in hand, a laced mind, and often well meaning heart.

This strategy worked well. Few have the courage or the first eye to see beyond the mountains. Few will chase away teachers, spiritual servants, and “well meaning” healers regardless of their shadow leaders. Send In the Spiritual Troupes First This is so simple. But why did it take so long for most of us to see this realm of deceit. Weapons are never the most ineffective means for conquering a people. They are messy and bloody. They may be ideal for maintaining control after mission has been accomplished. But the best tool is the mission-aries and the merchants with the new gods and new goods. Let them settled in and make camp first. The well meaning Left Eye Wadjet often brings respect to the conqueror. There’s a thin line between respect and fear. Fear creates resistance. Respect creates love and loyalty. Either one will help control a people.

The ladder will also strengthen the conquerors resources as the innocent will return kindness in kind. They will learn to love those who will eventually destroy their culture, their land, their identity and ultimately their sense of being. Give Them A New God Well meaning Spiritual Wadjets are often much more passionate and unfortunately insanely ignorant of the truth behind the actions. Their power can sometimes be so deeply embedded in belief and faith, any light will cause deep emotional reactions and trauma. Anyone who has managed to read this far is probably not one (or like me a recovering one). Hi, my name is Irmina and I’m a recovering Left Eye Wadjet. Those still lost in the land of shadows will fiercely resist knowledge or the light of any new information. The Left Eye Wadjet only uses the hidden or dark path of usurping power by using two really simple tools (1) she will demonize our higher self and our higher “God”, (2) she will replace it with the image or likeness of her own usually change in skin color, but also change in name. It is that simple.

This has been the mystical power of the left Eye Wadjet. She will replaced our God with her God and many still love her for it. In more recent years, there’s been a desperate movement to make “God” skinless or rainbow colored. Unfortunately that too won’t work as we continue to see beyond the veil. God, G-D, Creator, Universal Consciousness, inner goddess, and all the new terms that now revealed to us will eventually help us to settle into greater understanding of what a “God” really is. But that must be left for another blog. The Right and Left Eye of The Wadjet The Wadjet herself is not a bad thing. She is us (women and spiritual men).

She is the ultimate creatrix. The woman of power who secures a seat in this world for her sons and daughters. She is the ultimate Spiritual Female Warrior. She who creates the seat of power for her people to take over. She is not at fault entirely, but must now take responsibility for what she allows into the mind. Now more than ever, she must take responsibility for the games of “Goddess” she loves to play. Tiaras and playing “queens” without a kingdom are some of the most absurd child like behavior for adult spiritual women, but we love it. I’m as guilty as the next “queen”. Yet, we must evolve beyond this “playing house” and face the reality reconstruction we are all a part of. For by the time the veil of deception is revealed, decades have passed and the harm has been done.

The Left Eye Wadjet role’s is quickly fulfilled. She is often discarded along with the “just cause”. Since Wadjets create little resistance among the conquered people, they will retreat into a state of dormant appreciation of job well done as they watch the new world which they help to create unfold. If dissatisfied, they will blame the world, including their shadow leaders. Unable to see the role they played, they may even teach it to a new generation. This has been one of the most effective and lasting means for conquering people. The Left Eye Wadjet was the Mata Hari for building a nation. The right eye is equated with the sun, and left eye equated with the moon. A New Day – the Right Eye of Ra The “shift” everyone has been talking about is a reversal of this fortune. No longer will the shadows work to fulfill this mission. This has resulted in a scrambling for a peace-filled version of a new “world” order. Among the rubble of death and destruction of Spirits created and left behind, eyes are opening.

Spiritual zombies are awakening. The Right Eye of RA is revealing truth where shadow deception once triumphed. This requires everyone, great or small to face the truth and act differently. The age of wisdom will no longer tolerate us holding on to belief and faith when knowledge is so readily available. The re-awakening is not just something that we “belief” in or something we do, it is a process of rebalancing of the universe and creation itself. It cannot be undone or be done by us. Anyone alive today is a part of the rebalancing. The role we play is up to us. Free will still reigns, so yes! You can still hide but not for long. Find your Maat (balance) by seeking knowledge and facing the realms that are now being revealed to all of us. This means shed light and share knowledge and do it boldly. Be the first in your family to say I get it. Wake up and speak up! The shadows will no longer deliver more Trojan horse missions for anyone. (They too want to evolve 😉 ) Entertain that whatever fear you once had is possibly misplaced. Each one of us must step forward consciously, boldly and courageously. The hidden powers of the left eye has been revealed and the information is available to anyone who desires this knowledge. Ignorance of what the lies that lurk beneath is no longer an option.

Irmina Tutu Note: I use Wadjet here to mean ANY and all spiritual leaders male or female. Take what you like, ignore what confuses you, and leave the rest.

https://sparkoflifesunrise.wordpress.com/2015/10/22/the-hidden-power-of-...

Do we talk about pine cones?

... hanging from a green tree

Edit:

Hmmm, uraeus is this Orion? As you all know I've got a special re-lationship with Orion and his belt.

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 - 2:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The revolution will not be televised, but it's happening anyway!

Western Media Blackout! Paris Week 9 Revealed