Above The Glass Ceiling

683 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 10:21pm
Green Lantern

I am going to recapitulate a

I am going to recapitulate a little bit with room for more research. I said there were times in 2019/2020 that brought together the same forces that were indicators of the highs in gold peaks in 1980 and 2011. This occurs over a time period in late 2019 into 2020. This factual. Interpretation of what it means in the future is speculative by looking at past behaviors. That's the science part. .

Gold had a low on January 7th. 144 cycle days brings us to February 3 (That comes from Solsson's Pentagram, he was talking about a couple of months ago). Natural Law? It's all natural law. It is the exact working out of natural law because it comes from nature.

Gold and silver for that matter like the new moons and full moons and we just had a solar eclipse. That means that it likes to move around these times but the big and looks like a very sharp move happens on Feb 3. Since markets are closed on weekends, that means watch the 1st and 4th.

Long term, this cycles, which seems like a primary one points to Sep/Oct 2023. Sep 2023 = 288 & 144 mths + 3/4 of 20 yr, 3/4 of 30 yr. At least 2 years away from something else important happening. So I have to look at what's happening between end of 2019 and 2023 which will not be the best year in America's evolution from a human perspective.

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 1:37am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

GL---When you put it that way the conclusions are

pretty unescapable

I view it like us beings living on a tiny part of the escapement of a watch. Even as we jostle along, feeling the ticking movements of the escapement we don't know we on a tiny piece of a small part of a giant watch. It's galactic in size and far more complex than the most expensive watches such as the Janus or Night Eagle.

If a few of us can move just above our place of the watch to see more of the landscape, like 500 years ago when Mongolfiere wafted his balloon above the city, viewing the landscape below like no man before him. As flat as the landscape is, like the surface of a watch with it's various moving parts, we might only think it's just trees, not getting the fact that it's a massive ecological system.

A few can study what they saw and recognize that what they are seeing are parts totally connected by gears, springs, wheels and tiny bits that are all moving in a synchronous orchestra of meaningfulness. They might see nothing more than that, like a view of that forest with rivers, mountains, trees and clouds but not realizing what it is in its totality

Then there are fewer still who, with tremendous study over decades, can parse out how these pieces are actually parts of a nearly infinitely complex and totally connected machine that tells time, predicts the future, shows movement of the planets,moon and stars, and any other other meaning we can parse from our understanding of the galactic watch.

It's interesting that some of the most expensive watches and clocks in the world are also pretty effect astrological devices.

Every time I think of the interconnectedness of all things, it simply amazes me how each part plays a small part in the global whole and how understanding each part leads to a greater understanding of how one can predict events years in the future.

2019 and 2023 will be dicey. 2023 is the start of presidential election cycle sans Trump,with the two parties cutting each other to pieces as they dance of the pieces of this country worth dancing over

That will make 2016 and 2018 look like kiddie school

Gold and silver are going to react to the tumultuous times ahead. Good intel Green Lantern and much appreciated by the denizens of the escapement

AGXIIK

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 1:48am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Natural law

cannot be isolated as a wholesome, set in concrete system of order.

It thrives on perversity and mutation,incest and rape.

The dream of natural law is mostly a religion.

Goodness can only be found in spiritual enlightenment.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 3:12am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Natural law

is never the less pretty much reality.

Ouch!

"I thought I told you not to tell me that".

War with China is on the horizon.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 11:39am
Green Lantern

AXIIK

This group, primarily me and Mr. fix, bantered back and forth on natural law on how society should structure itself, government systems or lack of, behaviors that are consistent with natural law etc, etc, etc, etc.....Mark Passio, Richard Maybury, Plato, The Laws....(which I still maintain is NOT a political discourse, rather a spiritual discourse on how society would flourish if government leaders and the populace structured society and behaved according to the principles of natural law.) Yet, NONE of this is Natural Law. It's man in his finite wisdom trying to understand the workings of the natural world. and act in accordance with it's principles.

As Tommy Jefferson noted that laws evolve as man evolves and laws and the constitution have to evolve as we grow in consciousness. These laws are just reflections of primary laws of nature. Many people who are advocates of putting natural law back into government like to make the observation that natural law is dead. Meaning the populace and it's elected officials have forgotten. Probably true in most cases. And Abguy made an interesting arguement, abeit very esoteric, the reasons why natural law has been neglected/hidden/obfuscated etc.....

But natural law can NEVER be halted. It is always in tact. It is the working out of destiny through the law of vibration which is exacting. Everyday, in every way, in your life, in mine, in our collective destiny. Yes, it is a mind f*&C. For some it is a leap of faith until they can prove it for themselves.

So along my journey of looking for resouces, interaction with those who have refined these skills, I found a group with guys named Amit, Sharma, Vekrum And realized these indian dudes live in a culture that does not have mass amnesia in this regard . they have their own cultural issues and some serious ones. But they live in a culture where astrology is just a natural part of living. They give their children natal readings so they don't spend 50 grand on a college education to figure out that little Johnny is not an engineer but would do better opening up a supermarket. They live in a society filled with all sorts of guru's who espouse some of these principles and all sorts of esoteric miracles. We have Sunday morning tv shows with guys earning millions of bucks telling us the way it is. By far, we're a superior culture. yes, they have lots of thugs and poverty so not to be liking. But They know where 144 comes from. They know it's in the bible. They know it is embedded in Pyramid of Giza. On down days, while we here the monkeys are at it again and gold will never go up in my life time (sentiment) not truth, these boys are yelling Jupiter combust!!!! mercury retrograde!!!! Two sets of gold bugs, and yep these Indian dudes are serious gold bugs because they live in a gold culture. We live in a flashing sneaker culture.

Does anyone know why we just celebrated the birth of Christ in December? No, because we lost the truth. How about why Am celebrates New Years in March? Even loud mouth New Yorker hesitates to respond because I might once again ruffle some sensitive persons feathers. I am guessing he celebrates new Years at the 0 point of the Zodiac. In alignment with natural law. But so did the Jews in September, So do the Chinese who have sol/lunar calendar in February (best time to consume chinese dumplings) and the one nobody nentions the Full Autumn moon in October. And as trivial as those seem to people, the things that lie in the periphery of our cultural consciousness but never discussed are the very things as gold bugs you should be interested in if you're interested to know if your investment is going up or down.

Here is my meme. NEVER AGAIN!! Never will I listen to a slick business man, with a good suit, and a sharp tongue tell me when to go in the market and what to buy and use faulty reasoning, which we can't detect because we haven't learned how (that's why Scott is inportant) Not because of his political understanding or believves. Because he can generally tell the difference between a lie, the truth, or a hyperbole and what it means in the context. If everybody could do it, he wouldn't have a million followers (or whatever) The reason I read Laws of Human of Nature is not for some intrinsic reasons. It's so I'm not at the short end of the stick of some con job. And at times, it's probably their own naitive without intention of malice just like happens to us. Probably ALL of us.

Which brings me to a non-sequiturs about my HOme Girl....What's her name? AOC??? the young 28 year liberal girl who got elected to congress from NYC who grew up in the Bronx (persuasion) not Yorktown and who dances to WAR? Who tended bar in Queens across the river fron the glittered Trump tower.... since I hang out in her district, and saw her posters for months, without paying attention, and put ny hand up to avoid people from handing ne political literature in the street.

She got the gift! None of you might not see it because you're older, anti-welfare system. And just like going into the supermarket where at our ages we are no longer tempted to impulsive buys for bright green bubblicious or those Wise Potato chips or Twinkies, you're NOT the target audience. They don't need you. U just need a segment of the population to be persuaded to get filthy rich. It works. Kids see bright green, blue, red packages and they go bonkers. One twinkie before you get to the register surely won't hurt.

Her base is heavily latin american/central/south/PR and D. Republic, Indian, LIberal JEwish and some others. She actually has a substantial Irish Catholic denomination in her district. Whether they supported her is a different story. So easy to persuade an unknowing population and give people power who say all the right things.

Shit, I alnost cheered for her when I heard some of her anti-establishment rhetoric. But I knew, she was gonna give some of the old establishment folks, both aisles, a run for their money. Looks like Adams and Cernovich spotted her and the consensus is, she can't be stopped. She didn't have the $ for an apt or proper clothes to be a rep (who payed for her campaign and those fancy posters where she looks good) is an interesting question. Which all brings us right back to natural law because the cosmic time clock is indicators of these "ARCHETYPICAL" patterns. There is that big word again.

because 2019 is the year of mind and cyber wars. 2018 indications pointed to issues of trade and foreign relations and we saw it as well as monetary issues around the world, Ireland, Poland, Turkey, Argentina, and Mexico. By the way, we are gonna see sone big issues in Argentina, possibly Chile this year in summer and fall.

And when we get to 2020, we have multiple archetypes conjoining that don’t look too

pleasing. The archetype of restrictions, depressions, austerity pertaining to governments/authorities/ corporations

Destruction of systems, depressions, austerity, and we might cycle back around to hard labour, cruelty. and the great demon of the all, LOSS OF ONE’S fortune and possessions.

Somebody will be caught in this. We will be memed and persuaded to high hell financially, and other ways. Figuring out long term trend is important. That’s how day traders loose their shirt not knowing what kind of market they are tradining in looking at 1 min charts all day, never realizing they are training against the trend.

I an going to do what I can to preserve what I got and not be on bread lines. I’ve seen multi millionaires reduced to penniless in short time being ignorant of the business cycle.

t night be interesting to see what happens late 2019 (sentiment wise) around these parts when people start getting a scent that something is happening, not sure what, and turn their computers on to look for experts to tell them (last chance to get in) or sell the farm. You’ll be amazed how immigration, walls loose priority when your pension has tanked and it costs $100 to buy a couple of steaks for your family.

Now incase anybody missed the first couple memo’s on changed of sentiment that Am posted in the setup some weeks ago and trying to figure out what that really means, we have entered a new cycle with new vibration that aligns with “destiny” according to the grand alarm clock in the sky.

It effected you (whether you know it or not) your family, your town, and you country. A whole new cycle and that cycle is embedded with all sorts of archetypical patterns and possibilities.

I didn’t understand in a cerebral way that there was a shift, I experienced it and continue to experience it. On one level it’s scary but I have barely enough life experience to know to just roll with it and sort of trust it. And coincidentally that 18.6 year cycle happens to correlate exactly on top of my personal 18.6 year cycle and thus the energy can’t be more powerful. And that means you are forced to change your r’aisin d’être. I am not in control. Just like you can locate earthquakes with some degree of precision, you can find the people who will most be effected and the area’s of life.

So I arrived at a juncture and a theme others are experiencing. NOW’s The TIme!! Go with it. Change a coming which demands you change. And I didn’t have to build a stone pyramid in my back yard with windows facing the moon but the societies that did it, knew wtf they were doing. Nobody ignored it.

I might have to get an apartment in Tulum, mexico overlooking those turquoise water trying to figure o all the secrets the Mayan’s had to figure all this shit out.

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 2:43pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

GL When you buy that apartment in Tulum, look me up

We got a foot of snow and snow sucks. Warm is good. Connectedness to the universe is good. I liked your post because it's rumbling around in my guts too. I'm like the 2 dimensional creature, a two eye spot Platyhelminthes, slithering along that cosmic membrane, knowing there is a third dimension above my head but dammit, I have yet to evolve to a levitating round worm, experiencing all the joys of the third dimension.

And once I'm there, then it's all about the 4th and 5th dimensions. I know they're there, know some can participate in being part of those dimensions, replete with roadmaps, the knowledge of the pathways to other dimensions, able to read the angles and numbers.

But someone has to take out the trash and clean the loos. Maybe you need a house boy in your new Tulum digs. I don't do dishes but I'm a magician with the Swiffer

AGXIIK

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 5:07pm (Reply to #426)
TheArtfulGrappa

Excellent

pieces of a post that, in sum, is less than its parts.

The time with Amit, Sharma, and Vekrum was not wasted, but they most probably hoped to convey much more. Of this I am sure. Ask them.

Green Lantern wrote:

we might cycle back around to hard labour, cruelty. and the great demon of the all, LOSS OF ONE’S fortune and possessions.

Every Demon, Devil, and Jinn would love to see us aim so high, and land so low. Therein no work is left to them, only leisure. And when you leave a Jinn free to leisure, you are not long for walking straight.

Tue, Jan 8, 2019 - 12:00am
Magpie

For Fix

ancaro imparo.
Tue, Jan 8, 2019 - 8:42am
Green Lantern

The entire WEED Sector Is

The entire WEED Sector Is Popping!!!

$CGC $28.90 +0.67 +2.37% $CRON $12.40 +0.62 +5.26% $CURLF $5.7900 +0.1817 +3.24% $GWPH $114.66 +5.78 +5.31% $KSHB $6.0100 +0.2200 +3.80%

A man gotta have hobbies! New research for pot and arthritis. Joints for joints.

Just until somebody reopens the gold mining forum I wonder if there is seasonality in that sector too??

Aquarius (Let the Sunshine in)
And yes, I do believe that any form of technical talk regarding markets is appropriate for Above the Glass Ceiling. Especially technical talk that is eschewed by the main street establishment, and dogmatic believe systems . that requires some acknowledgement of the fundamental laws of nature.
Tue, Jan 8, 2019 - 9:07am
Green Lantern

The New Natural Law

We found the glitch in the market!!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2019 - 9:28am (Reply to #429)
Green Lantern

Magpie wrote:

Magpie wrote:

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1082457242966913024

It's a battery he lifted from a car. Replacement batterym costs 40 grand. Not including the cost of retrofitting your house with solar panels. Not free energy. The difference between Nicholas Tesla and Elon. Congressional salary made it all possible?

Tue, Jan 8, 2019 - 11:30am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

It's good to see that the gang is all here….

In delving deeply into the work of Rudolf Steiner, I've realized that he had a somewhat more optimistic view of humanities future then is evidenced over the past hundred ears.

He was working from the basic premise "Why wouldn't anyone want to learn this stuff”? In actuality, very, very few have any interest at all.

As a group, we like to bat these ideas around, which causes us to think in a manner that is very, very far outside of mainstream thought.

I like it.

It's nice to hear some optimism pertaining to the Gold & Silver markets, maybe my grandchildren will appreciate it.

Silvery Blue,

My Mustang with a relatively stock 1969 302 ci. (5 L) V-8 with a stock two barrel carburetor runs on unleaded premium gasoline, (93 octane).

Back in 1969, it was considered a low compression bullshit mobile, with a rated horse power of 210.

The octane is still just a little bit low, but can be compensated for by retarding the timing a few degrees. Higher compression versions will not run on standard pump gas now.

My El Dorado for example, has higher compression, far more horsepower, and is in desperate need of new valve guides due to a lack of lubrication and octane that was provided by the gas that was available in the early 70s.

Attempting to compensate for the loss of lead, the loss of Freon, the loss of octane, and the loss of heavy duty aftermarket components does become a challenge, because in general, the replacement formulas which we are restricted to disintegrate old-style stock parts, and provide more heat that needs to be dissipated.

I have used a hodgepodge of patchwork and reengineering to compensate for the new fuels, with great success on the Mustang, but quite frankly, the Cadillac is becoming more problematic due to an absence of replacement parts, particularly when they were all engineered for a far better quality of fuel.

Most problematic, are hot days on a freeway, running an air conditioner causes overheating, and I have pretty much maxed out alternatives in increasing cooling efficiency.

In the Mustang, I simply use components that were designed for much larger engines, but in the Cadillac, with 500ci. (8.2 L), larger options don't exist.

For example, a Cadillac radiator in a Mustang does wonderful things to keep it cool. That same Cadillac radiator in a Cadillac is woefully insufficient.

That might all be too technical, but it's the sort of things that I tend to deal with.

Green Lantern,

I'm thoroughly enjoying your exploration into the esoteric, and I will have more to offer in observations in the near future, when I have a little more time.

I'm still delving deep into the study of spiritual science, using multiple sources, and finding ways to reconcile, and apply them daily.

Magpie,

Thanks for the link.

As far as free fuel is concerned, I've got a lifetime supply of firewood, and I live on a windy mountaintop.

It always helps to use what is naturally available to you.

Here's a big part of it:

https://www.instructables.com/id/Power-in-the-Apocalypse-How-to-Build-a-...

Simplicity works!

Combined with a perfectly stock job site generator, I can power my whole house with firewood.

It's not exactly Tesla tech, but its cheap, easy, proven, and leaves me with no fear of a permanent grid down situation.

In the meantime, I play with other options.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 8, 2019 - 2:12pm
Treetopdweller

Grid Down Solutions

Mr. FIX

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6XKcsm3dKs

Not sure if the above link will work:

Wim Hof , the Iceman Cometh/Human Limits - On YouTube. ..

Option I am currently training to reduce the need for firewood

Tue, Jan 8, 2019 - 2:42pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Tree top dweller...

Here's a link that works,

Wim Hof, The Iceman Cometh | HUMAN Limits

I am definitely not there yet.

Wed, Jan 9, 2019 - 5:50pm
silver66

This is for you Fix

you will chuckle at the 6:30 mark when he rants

379 The Force Within You

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Jan 9, 2019 - 10:12pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Silver 66

He will never get a 501(c)(3) that way.

I loved it.

Thanks.

Thu, Jan 10, 2019 - 5:41am (Reply to #433)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Fix

So you haven't gone down the road of hardening your engine against the fuel?

I you haven't, get a few gallons of race gas for your "nephew" as a present.

Race1 is Avgas here. Totally leaded. Yum.

Thu, Jan 10, 2019 - 8:13pm
DragonFly

Not exactly a palindrome but...

Wall pronounce backwards is Law.

No comment other than as far as I know I thought of it. I'm sure someone in the media machine has thought of it too. Why is no one using it?

Thu, Jan 10, 2019 - 8:21pm (Reply to #439)
DragonFly

Attn Site Administrator

First post on the new site and I notice my profile location is derived from an ISP ip address. Very, very, poor forum form.

Thu, Jan 10, 2019 - 8:49pm
Green Lantern

The US government will

The US government will officially investigate itself and put itself on trial for crimes committed against itself and citizens and reveal the truth about 9-11. Hopefully, they will find themselves guilty of treason and close shop. This same play took place during the election when Comey investigated Clinton. Q will host the envelop opening ceremony after the procedings. Free wine and hors d'œuvre for the first 100 people to arrive. . Like I said, 2019 trend is mind wars and cyber wars. Do u see it happening already? It's closer than you think. To read between the lines, you must first see that there are lines.

The gematria for w-a-l-l is 9. The end of a cycle.

Apple halted trading post eclipse. I'm sure it's all good news preventing a sling shot.

The pot for gold project continues northward. The rules of the game. Collect as many gold coins as you can before we arrive at xx/xx/2020-23. more skin in the game.

if somebody wants to do a comparison chart with $spy and tell me what the hell is going on?

Fix, i hope you figure ot your energy production problems. Some great suggestions.

randomness