Last post
Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 12:49am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

yes thank you Mr.Fix and - -

Merry Christmas.

I think you will find that it's only bullshit that offends me.

Nice to see though, that you agree with my long held view that Donald is no fool and has the balls to stand up to the out of control military.

The U.S. would lose any major confrontation with Putin for sure.

Americans have been duped to believe a bunch war mongering profiteers who have been laughing all the way to the bank.

Donald may be a clumsy loudmouth oaf but he knows when he is being shafted.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 3:29am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the history of war

Most recent wars were lost by the aggressor.

It's all a scam just like human caused global warming.

The collective mindset is all about failure.

Good luck with that.

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 6:45am
silver66

Hey a shout out

to the men and women who have posted their ideas first on DOTS and now here, Merry Christmas.

I a sitting here at home having a cup of joe, the Kids (young adults) are all sleeping and Mrs silver66 is busy baking .

I am reflecting back on the year and more. Thanks to you all, for the insights and thought provoking discussion that occurs here. I find it valuable.

I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful day with family and friends and enjoy the real wealth that is there in them

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 9:48am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Just for Atarangi...

A brief overview...

Why Aren't We Allowed to have Free Energy
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 11:01am
question
-
WA

Hey Mr. Fix

re: electrical universe

I came across this today and immediately thought of you; maybe you already know what he's talking about but maybe there's something new (I hope).

Happy Solstice all!

https://www.ecosophia.net/the-flight-from-nature/#comment-28875

Learn to behave
Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 12:46pm question
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Question:

Thank you for sharing that link,

I am quite familiar with "The electric universe theory",

And to the best of my knowledge, that post was completely accurate in its synopsis.

Modern cosmology and astrophysics are just two of many disciplines which I have uncovered that are a complete farce and misdirection.

That being said, it is a small piece in a much bigger puzzle.

The implications of an electric universe and the physics that it is based on have far-reaching implications in both science and spirituality.

This is why I have very little agreement with anything taught by mainstream science or religion.

What makes so much of this so hard to uncover, is that if you reveal the fallacies in just one area, it is easily refuted using other areas.

Virtually everything has to be challenged simultaneously for an accurate picture of reality to emerge.

That's not easy.

It does keep me up at night.

Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 9:06pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The CIA Knows What The Ancients Knew...

If you take the time to understand this, you will know the secrets of the universe according to the ancients.

Basically, it is hermetic philosophy.

CIA Declassified Document REVEALS the TRUTH About REALITY! (The Matrix Explained!) Law Of Attraction

Great explanation.

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 2:09am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr.Fix

We are allowed free energy. The problem is that nobody has figured out how to get it except you, but you are not telling us how it's done?

That means you are potentially either the worlds greatest genius or the biggest bullshit artist on the net.

I use pretty close to it (solar hot water and wind) for my own home and would be happy to explain to you in easily followed steps how I achieve it.

I am also happy to build the free energy motor you helped develop and risk my life showing others how it works, but you have not been forthcoming.

I am a patient man and am happy to wait until you are ready.

I will understand though if you think it is just way to complex for a mere mortal person like myself to comprehend.

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 3:12am Mr. Fix
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Beautiful @Fix

I hope you had a good Christmas & didn't have to do many dare devil dan whiteout trips in the mustangerator.

NZ currently in Summer mode, although has been a bit rainy and humid for me.

Best wishes to all :-)

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 6:43am
ag1969

Saturn

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 10:19am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

How about the imaginary shutdown...

Government Shutdown Or Not, The Police State Will Continue To Flourish

"“There is no more dangerous menace to civilization than a government of incompetent, corrupt, or vile men..."

Sat, Dec 29, 2018 - 2:46pm
Boswell
-
L.ost A.rea, CA

Fix's New Car!??? ;-)

Just ran across these...

https://revologycars.com/car/1966-mustang-gt-convertible/

Maybe when Silver "goes to the moon" he can pick one up. (starts at $167,760.00!)

They also re-do your own original.

Sat, Dec 29, 2018 - 6:55pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Thank you Boswell...

Wow! You gave me more than a few ideas...

Just looking at the undercarriage bracing, made me realize there are plenty of things I can do to make mine even stiffer. 50-year-old convertibles do get a bit floppy.

Ata, why are you even here?

I've posted countless videos, schematics and drawings, delved deeply into theory, and had many conversations with others who have investigated this, and you've managed to remain oblivious to it all.

I've cited so many sources and eyewitness accounts, plus brought my own experience to the table, and I've managed to have many, many intelligent conversations with others who have pursued FE and many of their experiences have wound up on these pages.

In addition to that, many, many have conferred with me privately, and I can assure you, those that have succeeded spectacularly in public are now dead.

That's why I only post what is already available online, because I have a desire to live, and I would literally be risking my life to give you a public display of something that I and many, many others already know.

Lets put it this way, and don't take it personally, but you're not worth it.

Some people just see things,

Some people see things when they are shown,

and some people never, ever see things, even when they are shown.

You fall into the last category, and it's probably not your fault.

And there's nothing that I can do that can change that.

Do your own research.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 1:31am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

I have no problem Mr.Fix

with winding up dead for a worthy cause.

I have some other friends who also pledge to risk their lives if I fail to get the message out.

The problem is Mr.Fix is that none of your schematic drawings stand up to scrutiny.

They all fail to deliver a valid blueprint for a functioning free energy motor.

As I have said though many times, I respect your vision regarding this subject.

You ask why Am I even here?

I am here Mr.Fix because I have an opinion and enjoy the interaction between like minded people.

I do not fear those who don't agree with me.

I welcome the opinion of others.

Opinion though will not drive a free energy motor.

That takes cold hard facts.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 1:50am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the real free energy motor

is in fact a reality.

It is just not available to mere mortals at this stage though because it is subject to the laws of karma.

It will only appear 'when the student is ready' just as Mr.Fix has intuitively perceived.

The free unlimited energy motor can only manifest itself when enlightenment becomes reality.

Any sooner and it will destroy the human race.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 2:14am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

and also Mr.Fix

don't get me wrong you are a genius in your field of expertise.

You have for sure had more intelligent conversations with others than I've had hot dinners.

Yes 'Blowing your own trumpet' is a legitimate endeavor.

And you are surely the master?

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 6:50am
Green Lantern

Let's All Get Stoned

Where's Silver66?

Marijuana stocks and the related ETF have caught enough investors’ attention this year, courtesy of its mysterious rally in mid-2018 on Canada’s pending legalization of recreational marijuana from Oct 17. The pure-play marijuana ETF ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (MJ - Free Report) added about 68.8% from mid-August to mid-October.

https://www.zacks.com/stock/news/342704/4-reasons-why-pot-stocks-amp-etf...

Pot loves Capricorn. Pot loves all the earth signs. Said in layman's language, go look at dope stocks in January/February. It's a Stoner.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/fund/mj

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 6:52am
Green Lantern

Go back and a few months and

Go back and a few months and find my post about Uranus in Taurus. That's your 84 year cycle. the Fouth Turning. What was happening 84 years ago during the same ingress?

https://news.agu.org/press-release/1934-drought-was-worst-of-the-last-mi...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Reserve_Act

11 plus year solar cycle (minimum) and gold. Planetary configurations above the topic of cancer return of drought and cold weather. Commodities.

They don't want you carrying gold coins or silver coins in your pocket. They won't allow it. Ahh, you say that's not very natural law of them. And yet, natural law brings it right back to you. Possibly. I'm sorry to be the lone worry wart, but if there is a bottom, and there will be, because there are always bottoms, I'm buying electronically. That makes me the most unpopular stacker in the world. I wanna be able to sell my shit and reinvest in mushrooms.

Taurus are the banks. The lunar eclipse is hitting the USA chart of finances and banks. What happened to banks in the 30's? Bye bye. Jim Willie was early. Hell, everybody was early.

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 7:01am
Green Lantern

Critical Time Period Alert.

Approaching, 1st solar eclipse of the year on January 6th. 92 years from 1927 SE on January 3. 1/4 of a circle. All cycles point to stock market losses, and clouds on the horizon for Trump/USA. Change of cycle, direction, sentiment, reality

All 6 2019 eclipses repeats of 1927 with small theme and variation

“Mr Gordon, do you know the market is following the forecast which you mapped out in 1927?

Edna asked if he thought that there was any hope of the terrible war ending soon. “No” he replied, “ it will get worse in 1931 when many other nations will join against us. The end will not come until the Summer or Fall of 1932.” TTTA Pg. 300

Jan 3 : Solar Annular Eclipse 12Cap28
June 15: Total Lunar Eclipse 23Sag14*
June 29: Solar Total Eclipse 6Cancer31*pg56TTTA

Dec 8: Total Lunar Eclipse 15Gem38

Jan 6: Solar Partial Eclipse 15Cap25 Jan21:

Total Lunar 0Leo51
July 2: Solar Total 10Cap57
July 16: Partial Lunar Eclipse 24Capo4

Dec 26: Solar Annular 4Cap06

Dec 24: Solar Partial Eclipse 1Cap21.

Direct hit to the USA using Gann Natal Chart in the US SEcond and Eight House. House of Resources (shit you need to live) and House of Death, crime, the underwold. These have already been hit as we receive all the news of the criminality embedded in both parties.

Sun represents Trump in USA Chart. Malefic Saturn will effect. Change in trend. Crisis period for Trump. QANON followers begin to get big lessons.

APPLE in Trouble. midpoint directly hit by eclipse on planetary lines.

Apple: BEARISH Gann Squares, SQUARE OF TIME, square of 9 levels from low. Elevator drop then a buy.

3 Major transits indicating bubbles reoccurring in the market. Temporary euphoria. Good for trading, bad for long term investors. Late October 90 years from 1929

SEASONAL TENDENCIES
S&P Index - Lows tend to be made September through November, or February/March. Highs tend to be made August through October or April.

Interest Rates - Lows tend to occur in the first or third quarter; highs tend to occur in the third or fourth quarter.

Precious Metals - In bull markets, the tendency is to top in the first quarter, and bottom in second quarter. In bear markets, the tendency is to bottom in third quarter and top in third or fourth quarter.

Currencies - Lows tend to occur May-September; highs tend to occur November-April.

Business Cycle is down until 2026 to 2028.

Quote from AM 2013. Pay attention 2nd time around https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/4801/guest-post-qe-gold-price-meanin...

Some people can be perplexed by the fact that stock markets are making highs while the economy bumps along the bottom. They assume that the stock market should be low, since it is supposed to be an indicator of how the economy is doing. Not in this case. Market players know full well that the stock market would be bottom bouncing, if there were no stimulus free money being pumped into financials. So an opposite kind of reality emerges during recessions under monetarism. The stock market does well when the economy is booming, and it also does well when the economy has crashed and is bottom bouncing. The stock market has even developed a twin personality to suit this “are we in stimulus or not” dual reality with it’s bullish and bearish states of being called “risk on” and “risk off”.

18.6 year cycle. 18 week cycle important. What were you doing 18 years ago November? When did the trend change? YOu watched it happen here. Natural Law playing out.

18.6 year business cycle is the same cycle I posted a few weeks ago on Chaco Canyon as it was changing. Go back a few years and find Norman's post on the Celtic megaliths.

The cycle changed. New destiny, new trajectory, new motivations. Trump's greatest economy persuasion is over. Won't be able to hide behind persuasion for too long when people start crapping in their underwear because their 401 K plans are tanking.

18.6 year cycle important to Gann

If u work it out to current time, 2019 low prices. You can figure ot what comes next. AM's paradox becomes relevant.

If you compare market prices against those dates you'll find it works with a margin error. Why? is there a problem with the 18.6 year cycle (which everybody repeats ad nasuem and then attacks Gann) It's because you must consider secodnary factors which effect the cycle. And that's what I'm sharing a very little piece of.

Gold TOPS, Jan 1980, Dec. 2011. 3 planetary factors repeated nearly the same. It arrives again in your lifetime.

I have hours of work to understand gold dynamics BUT a superficial analysis, (kindergarten level) if we are seeing a repeat of the top cycle, based on the timing, I'm guessing at some point the rise will be a quick one. Which brings me to a question I asked long ago? The conversation nobody wanted to have. When will we have to sell our gold. Because buy and hold forever isn't any strategy I ever done learn.......What happens to the metals analysts and media? Looking past the target.

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 7:13am
Green Lantern

Turd/Admin, your forum is

Turd/Admin, your forum is "quirky" My posts are in the reverse order that I posted them. One builds off the other. Not any more
randomness