Wed, Dec 19, 2018 - 12:49am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

free energy?

of course is all bullshit.

Everything has a cost.

The thermodynamic laws have yet to be broken.

Mr.Fix claims to have helped develop the zero point energy motor.

Let's see the motor running and the explanation of how this motor runs.

Delusions of grandeur have yet to run any motor.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Wed, Dec 19, 2018 - 9:01am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning

Happy Now,

YouTube and Google have been promoting pure bullshit since I started investigating this over 10 years ago, and I originally noticed this not with Electric motors that charge their own batteries,  but vaporizing carburetors that increase fuel efficiency up to 10 fold.

Pages and pages and pages of dis-information came up, explaining why they couldn't possibly work.

There's only one problem, I already knew that they do work.

I was building them, and using them as a teenager.

Fuel has since been reformulated, and laws have been enacted to make the use of such technology both unworkable, and illegal.

As a proof concept, I was trying to replicate an electric motor that charges its own battery, and i was following other mad scientists working on the same concept.

I personally noticed several times, that as projects neared completion, YouTube channels would vanish.

Mine worked, but aside from being an interesting desktop curiosity, it didn't perform any function whatsoever, because all of the electricity it produced, was used to keep the motor running.

My own daughter put an end to my "Megalomania" with a simple question:

"What does it do?

The only practical answer, was nothing at all.

It also needed daily cleaning, as carbon buildup on contacts and electrodes would disable it after only a few days. But with daily cleaning, and occasional replacement parts, it just keeps running.

It did show me something that shouldn't be possible.

Since then, I have successfully demonstrated far more output then input, on completely different designs, which are extremely complex, expensive and challenging to build.

It is far too high maintenance to be practical, but it does give me a glimpse of what is possible.

There are a few YouTube videos that actually might work, but you need to know what you're looking for, and you need to already know how they work, because the video won't tell you.

As far as the overly simplistic ones are concerned, it's a game that thousands of You Tubers play,"How did they do it"? 

I've gotten quite good at it.

It doesn't undermine me, it amuses me.

Real research takes a lot of time, a lot of effort, and a lot of expense.

It's a process.

Ata is a perfect example of the mindset that the powers that be are attempting to create.

These things will be brought to market, as soon as the powers that be stop killing those who try.

It is central to my curiosity regarding the war against the deep state, if there is actually one.

It is also why my perspective on physics, astronomy, history, and in particular, theology, has gone so far from the mainstream.

They all have very specific misdirection built into them, even if you pursue any of these all the way up to a doctorate level in academia.

So I'm kind of used to "experts" telling me what's not possible.

It goes with the turf. cheeky

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Dec 19, 2018 - 10:47am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

If true, a significant step in the right direction

In Drastic Reversal, US Set For "Full Withdrawal" From Syria As Trump Claims Victory Over ISIS

Pentagon to begin "immediately pulling American forces out of the region"...

We've been told this before, as we continue to "Make Israel great again".

As JJ used to say, "Watch Israel".

If the demonic parasitical criminal gang of thugs who run it are finally said no to, there will be a genuine path to freedom and prosperity for humanity.

It could happen, if enough people wake up, and realize that "god's chosen ones" are really "servants of Satan".

Wed, Dec 19, 2018 - 3:51pm
gold way p

Mr. Fix

I did listen to it and it was apparent it was put on utube by someone else other then the two people talking.  I tried subscribing and have yet to get  any notifications. I realize I don't post much, but I am doing the best I can, and still appreciate any information you post. It is obvious I am not as accomplished as you but have been interested in world history and energy for years. I invested and talked to Stanley Meyers many times before he was killed.  

Wed, Dec 19, 2018 - 7:58pm
silver66

Fix and Atarangi

The FE video had popped up on my feed, thought you would find it interesting.

Fix thanks clear explanation as to why the author was pulling a fast one on the population.

I think Free Energy is a misnomer. I think it should have been named "extracting energy from the Aether which is everywhere and abundant"wink

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Dec 19, 2018 - 9:28pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Gold Way

Welcome to the club!

Stanley Meyers was for real, the technology to run cars, planes and ships on water was actually created by the military back in World War II.

Instead of using electrolysis like the little kids are taught in school to break the water into hydrogen and oxygen, he used pulsed high-voltage at a particular frequency, which unfortunately, I do not know, but with the right equipment, I could probably figure it out.

The way traditional science is taught, it takes almost exactly as much power to break water down to its components as you recover when you burn it.

Since everything is actually energy, hitting it with the right frequency, can break it apart at extremely low levels of power.

There are some good videos on the process, look up HHO generators.

The problem with Stanley, is he tried to get a patent. Fighting with the government for the right to produce something they don't want anyone to have is a surefire way of getting you killed. 

On a completely fascist planet, governments are just enforcement for multi trillion dollar corporations obsessed with profit. 

For  a very long time, cars were only allowed to be approximately 10% efficient. I think they may have upped that to 15% a few years ago. And yet, with a little bit of investigation, I found out how to raise that to in excess of 90%, by exploring and reproducing a patent that was issued back in the 1920s.

My cynicism is well earned. I know what it is possible, and I know that nothing short of pure evil is making sure we can't have it.

The exploration of tapping into the energy that we are completely surrounded by, and a part of, also pointed me to what human beings are capable of with only their minds.

Understanding consciousness, and zero point energy are inextricably connected.

People who have explored either of these venues find themselves burned as witches, or more recently, genocided by ISIS. Doctors with cures are just killed.

But there really is a "great awakening" underway, and I think too many secrets are getting out to ever put the cat back in the bag, short of a global genocide.

It wouldn't be the first time.

It's amazing what you can learn when you start exploring all this stuff.

As for that one video you were trying to track,

YouTube has been de-monetizing a lot of platforms with truth, and then, allowing anyone who wants to pirate the material on another channel, making the pirates wealthy, while the original creator of the content starves. It's happening to many of my favorites. 

Since I was only trying to research and evaluate a new topic, I went through a lot of channels that I've never been on before. I really don't know any of them. 

For now, I'm done with the mud flood. 

I knew this planet was fucked up when I was a child, so I'm kind of used to it by now.

What saddens me most, is I know what kind of planet this could be, if criminals weren't running it, and people didn't think we needed these criminal parasites to rule us.

Until that changes, very little will change, except for a continued loss of freedom that is.

Thanks for your reply.

Wed, Dec 19, 2018 - 11:27pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr.Fix

I'm not in any way part of the powers that be who kill those who disagree.

I'm just a simple person with an opinion.

A claimed concept needs to be demonstrated as factual before it can be believed.

Extracting energy from the aether is only possible under karmic (natural) law.

The zero point energy motor is a delusion.

Thank you though for your visionary and beautiful commentary.

Thu, Dec 20, 2018 - 12:06am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

criminals

running planet earth is a subjective judgment.

The nature of life is that all weakness will be exploited. 

We are only as good as our ability to stand up for ourselves.

The powers that be gain extra mana with exploitative religious belief systems that pander to our innate sense of decency.

The truth is though that the dynamic of life means constant struggle.

Thu, Dec 20, 2018 - 2:48am
gold way p

Stanley Meyer

I saw the little spark plug he used to separate the water molecule so that a micro atomic process could break up the hydrogen molecule for energy. I was supposed to set up service for north west ohio, then he did some business with some investors from Belgium that supposedly were going to manufacture it, and died in the restaurant while he was doing a deal with a comment as he rushed out that they killed him.  Not fun.

Thu, Dec 20, 2018 - 2:52am
gold way p

90 %

Wasn't that done with a carberator for fuel efficiency? 

Thu, Dec 20, 2018 - 9:34am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning…

Hi Gold Way,

Stanley Meyer’s "Little spark plug” wasn't really the secret to his car that ran on water, it was the voltage and frequency that he applied to that spark plug.

Now follow this:

As a publicity stunt, he drove his waterpowered buggy across the United States, with less than 20 gallons of water, giving him hundreds of miles per gallon. The Electricity required for this stunt, was provided by a perfectly stock automotive alternator.

Coming out of the tailpipe of his buggy, was nothing but pure water vapor. Now, if he really, really wanted to blow some minds, like atarangi for example, a simple condenser on the tailpipe turning the water vapor back into water, would provide his buggy with a permanently renewable fuel source. There's no reason you can't reuse the water.

Now we just have to talk a matter of scale, and contemplate what is possible when you no longer have to source fuel for your energy.

How about a global culture with megalithic structures that couldn't be replicated today?

How about spaceships the size of a planet, capable of interstellar travel? Now we are talking about real freedom.

This thoroughly explains why some people would kill to keep such knowledge  secret, greatly narrowing a human perspective on what is possible.

Atarangi,

Why would you ever get on airplane if you can't comprehend what it is that holds it up?

Seriously.

You can't see the air, but other people have figured out what to do with it, making a gigantic aircraft that can just float through the sky, with no apparent means of support, transporting many hundreds of people at a time, from place to place.

Let's just call it magic, because you don't necessarily have to understand why it works, you only have to accept that it does.

Lots of people believe things they can't see, just look at all of the people who truly believe in an imaginary sky daddy!

To accept that energy is prevalent at every point of the universe, and is inherent in it's design, is the very secret that the powers that be wish to keep for themselves.

Once you have begun to explore the nature of this deception, its intentional inherent limitations, and the freedoms that can be obtained with the truth, there is no going back.

You tell me that "extracting energy from the aether is only possible under karmic (Natural) law”. Believe it or not, I agree with that.

Maybe you can connect a couple of DOTS here, and understand why I study it in such depth.

But then in your next sentence you call a "zero point energy motor" a delusion. I've been studying many, many approaches at harnessing zero point, (in fact I described one above) and have even purchased a lot of material on the topic. Through experimentation and observation, I've applied the principles that this technology is based on.

It's quite real to me, and I'm not the only one here who has explored this specific area of knowledge. No one is accusing you of being a part of the powers that be that kill others who disagree with what is possible. 

But please understand that there are those who will kill to keep this knowledge from humanity. It happens all the time, and has been happening throughout human history as recorded.

Now, back to Gold Way…

When I was in high school, and used to read a monthly publication called “Popular Science”, there was an intriguing reader ad in the back of the magazine.

It read: "Secrets of the 200 mile per gallon carburetor”. $25. I ponied up the cash, and received a paperback publication explaining multiple approaches, and an in depth explanation...

There were patents issued it to a Charles Pogue (S?) Of Winnipeg Canada in 1929. Gasoline does not burn as a liquid, it only burns as a vapor. Car engines notoriously run on liquid gasoline, with only a minute percentage of it ever being vaporized. 

Creating a vaporizing carburetor basically means atomizing the fuel, then spraying it over hot surfaces provided by the exhaust, to completely dry the liquid into a vapor. The mechanisms for doing this were clearly drawn, and easy to replicate. It worked just fine.

Only a dry vapor is actually fed into the engine.

But being the same kind of ignoramus as Stanley Meyers, I drove the car for year, advertising my accomplishments. The car burned to the ground while unattended for a few minutes in my driveway, two years of work up in smoke.

Knowing what I know now, I was one of the lucky ones.

Being the kind of guy who had no financing whatsoever, and only worked out of my pocket, as I do today, I've learned the hard way what should not be disclosed, and made public.

Early in the 1990s, I noticed that the fuel would no longer completely vaporize, as something was added to it that left a tar like substance on all the parts of the vaporizer, quickly clogging it up.

I spent a considerable amount of time trying to resolve this, but realized that the oil cartels, through the use of modern chemistry found an additive that will not vaporize, and only burns.

It can't be removed from the gasoline without igniting it, defeating the entire vaporizing approach.

There are still lots of ways of increasing the efficiency of an old car, that only work on an old car, because the modern ones have an onboard diagnostic computer (ODB II) which is the basis for your check engine light. Screwing with anything to improve it triggers the light. Triggering the light renders the car incapable of passing an emissions test, according to state laws. This mechanism enshrined in law that cars are permanently inefficient.

Back in the 80s, they first started testing hydrocarbons  at the tailpipe as part of a state inspection. My car had no hydrocarbons, causing the computer to read "invalid test”.

To get my prized inspection sticker, I had to use the tailpipe of another car.

Now, that the state inspector has to plug his computer into the cars computer, there's no simple way  around passing the test with a modified car.

Of course, really old cars that predate computers are exempt.

That's why I drive a 50-year-old car every day.

Fuck them. devil

Thu, Dec 20, 2018 - 9:53am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Funny you should mention modifications on cars Mr Fix

Not going to the degree of sophistication that you did, your alternative tail pipe reminded me of the 1975 AMC Hornet I drove for years, trading it in at 170,000 miles on the odo

The catalytic converter failed 3 times. The first two times it was replaced under warranty.  The third time it failed I cut it out, replaced it with a piece of exhaust pipe.  Then I removed all the smog plumbing and the Carter carb, a one barrel POS.  This carb was replaced with a Holley 4 barrel (on a 256 Cu In straight 6 engine)  I learned the easy way that 6 in row could go

Power up, MPG up, fun factor up.  

All I had to do was use regular leaded gas, not unleaded, and pay my mechanic $20 to fake the smog test.

A 100% winner all the way around.  Fuck the state

AGXIIK

Thu, Dec 20, 2018 - 9:24pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Mr. Fix. Common ground

My Dad was a mechanic and tinkerer, and a few other things.  It was the 60’s and his piece of conspiracy was that the Russians were Controlling The Weather.

We had a fully functional 1966 Ford Custom 500 running on the vaporizing carb.  Only as an experiment and proof of concept.  I was a tot but recall well the biggest hassles were the initial heating of the vaporizing plate, followed by food control of the flow at idle as flooding happened easily.

Not for commercial development, just for the satisfaction.  My Dad believed well that anything commercial would be bought and squashed.  

And this phrase ‘Planned Obsolescence’.

He was interested in Perpetual Motion and built a few contraptions.  The best of them stayed in motion for hours.

Also would admit, to the right crowd, that he’d seen a UFO.

Really glad for you, of the direction you seem to be headed in now.  The tolerance especially.

Oh, hey, also we’ve been watching The Good Place.  I have more time for that than YouTube videos about Natural Law etc as this can be enjoyed with my family. Thanks for mentioning, months ago that you were watching with Little Fix.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Fri, Dec 21, 2018 - 6:10pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Happy Now

Back in the 60s and 70s, and even the early 80s, there were all kinds of people building contraptions to improve their gas mileage, so as a teenager, it didn't seem all that unusual to me.

I'm familiar with the challenges faced by your father, and here are the solutions:

The car had to be started on the stock carburetor, and I used a dual fuel tank lever valve hooked up backwards, so that it could feed to either the stock carburetor, or the vaporizer.

Start Car on the carburetor, and when the temperature gage started to climb, simply switch over to the vaporizer. Later on, I reengineered a truck thermostat mounted on an exhaust manifold, and relocated the valve from next to my seat, to under the hood, so that the switch over would be automatic.

My vaporizer was the dimensions of a large car battery, so I mounted the cars battery in my trunk, making room for the vaporizer assembly where the battery used to be.

Inside, there was a plain old carburetor float and valve to maintain a preset level, to the side, I had a electric fuel pump to recirculate the fuel, a couple of oil burner Jets to spray the fuel over lots of hot copper coils, and a heater core in the base, just to keep things nice and toasty.

To keep it from"flooding at an idle" instead of just letting the vapors flow in over the carburetor, I made a valve out of a three-quarter inch copper pipe, with a penny mounted on a shaft as a butterfly valve, linked it to the stock accelerator linkage, and sent  it in underneath the carburetor, with  honed out ports previously used by the PCV valve.

It was very drivable, low maintenance, although I was always tweaking it, and would run flawlessly up to about half throttle, which was actually plenty in a 69 Mustang with a 351 Windsor engine.  It's amazing what you could buy for $100 dollars in those days.

I'm betting that if your dad had bought the same $25 pamphlet that I purchased, he would have been running his whole family around on fumes.

I didn't make anything up, I just read what was there, and replicated it.

I was going to build a secondary vaporizer, and mount it in an identical fashion on the opposite side, to get a little bit more throttle action, but it never really seemed all that important to me, because the car still went like a bat out of hell at half throttle, and would consistently get between 75 and 100 miles per gallon.

It was driven everyday, even made it from New York to Florida and back on vapors,

Which pretty much coincided with a single tank of gas.

Americans simply had more freedom in those days, and generally speaking, people are less aware of what is possible, rather than more aware.

Thanks for the memories,

I literally loved those old Ford Galaxies. Growing up, my dad bought us a 1967 Ford Country Squire, but it was broken so often, we used to use the Mustang for family vacations. 

Damn good car, and it still runs 50 years later. But it also made me an expert at rust & collision repair  as a child.

My dad didn't know a damn thing about fixing anything, so eventually, so much shit was broken, it gave me something to do. That's how I learned.

There's one thing that's never changed. angel

Sat, Dec 22, 2018 - 2:01pm
TheArtfulGrappa

What You Came Here to Learn

10 sub atomic [wark] strings and 10 stone-courses of giza 210 stone courses as follows: 21 subhuman , 3 * 10 human , 3 * 10 collective planetary demigods, 1 * 3 collective protogods , 41 * 3 collective cosmic/galaactic/solar and collective 1 * 3 devoted to creators of form

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dul6bI0XQAAiIXT.jpg:large

I will be available to elaborate, in response to insightful questions, for a short window of time. I ask for no recompense, only that as a community you act to deter inquiries from gutter-mollusk trolls and/or canadians. 

Sat, Dec 22, 2018 - 11:30pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Mr. Fix,

Mr. Fix,

Thanks for sharing that you had a good working vapourized fuel car.  I really thought the thing had potential as the idea is so sound.

He read Popular Science regularly but I think the vapourizing was home made.  Too bad, he did wonders as a teen with the original Charles Atlas material, bought from the back of a magazine.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sun, Dec 23, 2018 - 1:58am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr.Fix said

"Maybe you can connect a couple of DOTS here, and understand why I study it in such depth."

Oh great Mr. Fix you are on such an ego trip. The incredible amount of study that you do is so awe inspiring that I am lost for words.

The other possibility that springs to mind is maybe that you are totally full of shit.

Maybe your Nazi bases in the Antarctic and foreign troops in the U.S. is all bullshit.

Just saying?

Sun, Dec 23, 2018 - 2:35am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Lets not forget that Mr.Fix said

"Donald Trump will never set foot in the White House".

And when he did ?

"Donald is an integral part of the deep state".

Oh great lets drown in bullshit.

Sun, Dec 23, 2018 - 9:51am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Following the narrative…

I'm open to new possibilities, in that with the complete wave of bullshit we have been fed over the years, might even have a positive outcome, so I watch.

Lots of the so-called "patriot" sites who followe narratives like "Q", are saying that martial law may be declared shortly after Christmas.

What I see, is one of the grandest psy-ops in human history, as all of the gun toting conservatives who lived in terror of such an announcement under Obama.

Now, they have been convinced that it is a necessary requirement to drain the swamp.

If you were going to actually start arresting the baby fucking psychopaths who run our country, would you really need to eviscerate the freedoms of those who are law-abiding?

As I posted at the top of the page, there are some noteworthy developments, which could conceivably be a step in the right direction,

Pulling out of Syria is a big one, announcing plans to pull out of Afghanistan is another one, withdrawing all naval fleets back to the Shores of America might be positive, as we stop bombing the rest of the planet into the Stone Age, but why are they all here now?

Convincing the patriots that we need a military lockdown of the United States is some masterful mind reprogramming, as the pieces are put in place for some imaginary "swamp draining”.

Dozens of sites talk about distinct possibilities going forward, but none of them consider the possibility of implementing a hard-core military dictatorship in the United States, under what would be one dictator, "The Don”.

Supposedly, there is an executive order that takes effect on January 1, 2019 allowing for mass arrests.

Mass arrests of who?

That is the question, and we are just going to have to wait to see the answers.

If our well-known swamp creatures start disappearing, and criminal hierarchies are dismantled, then yes, I was wrong.

If our military actually starts doing something other then bombing the shit out of innocent people, Then yes I was wrong.

If regulations that have worked to destroy free enterprise in the United States are swept away, then yes I was wrong.

If our government stops being shrouded in secrecy, with it's only  objective of fucking over honest people for fun and profit comes to an end, then I was wrong.

Only a decade ago, the major cities in Syria such as Damascus where first World metropolises with architectural wonders of ancient origins. It was clean, well maintained, prosperous and thriving.

It is now a bombed out shit hole. For "the Don" to declare "Mission accomplished", makes you seriously wonder what the mission was.

Everywhere our armed forces have been, be it Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemin, Libya or any other "cradles of  civilization”, prosperity and all references to history have been demolished.

Of course I am open to the possibility that some good guys have figured out how to restore law and order, and I might even consider it possible that my definition of law and order has some subtle differences from what we wind up with.

But until something changes, Communist totalitarianism and blatant genocide just keeps moving forward, with the complete destruction of all I hold dear, clearly on the agenda.

It's nice to know that those who have effectively destroyed  thriving civilizations all over the planet are now coming home, so they can be used here.

I'm not exactly celebrating yet.

I still see no objective difference between the Obama policies, and the Trump policies, other than the rhetoric, and of course, the excuses.

I would really like to see something, anything, be implemented that isn't consistent with stomping out freedom and prosperity wherever it is found.

Hey,

Maybe, on January 1, my whole worldview will change.

At that point, I'll come here, and announce that I was wrong.

Until then,

I just continue as if nothing has changed, because it hasn’t.  As far as my life is concerned, the Obama presidency hasn't ended, as  demon possessed  megalomaniacal baby fucking parasites still rule with impunity.

TheArtfulGrappa.

Welcome.

Interesting. That looks very much like the Franz Barden approach based on some ancient hermetic science and philosophy., which I am familiar with.

I might get back to it, but for now, I'm working with Rudolf Steiner, because I find the exercises easier to do regularly, plus, quite frankly, the audiobook is read so much better, I can meditate on it, as the Franz Barden book is only available in a robo-voice version that is downright horrible.

Just as an observation, I find the Franz Barden approach quite scientifically valid, as the mechanisms for spiritual interaction with the medium are thoroughly explained, but I've decided to focus on thoughts, beliefs, and conscious control over my own mental faculties first, and then, I do believe things will just fall into place.

I have a reasonably good working knowledge of the science and physics that support clairvoyance, but, I also have a well earned, hard-core twisted attitude that needs some refining.

And,

I've noticed that the less that I focus on current events, the better. angel

Sun, Dec 23, 2018 - 10:58am (Reply to #379)
TheArtfulGrappa

foolishness

atarangi wrote:

"Maybe you can connect a couple of DOTS here, and understand why I study it in such depth."

Oh great Mr. Fix you are on such an ego trip. The incredible amount of study that you do is so awe inspiring that I am lost for words.

The other possibility that springs to mind is maybe that you are totally full of shit.

Maybe your Nazi bases in the Antarctic and foreign troops in the U.S. is all bullshit.

Just saying?

Dear Springtime Child Atarangi,

A wise man and an ignorant man are walking down a street,

one man says to the other, take care to not step into the feces.

The confident reply - 'that is not feces' is met with challenge and disagreement,

so the men look closer and the one man says 'see it looks to be feces'.

And they smell it and the same man says 'it smells of feces'.

The other man tastes of it. 'it is mostly plain mud. the feces is negligible. there are two pebbles you had no awareness of. there is a twig you did not even imagine was there.' Then, with no grandstanding, the man tucks the small gold coin, which had also been there the whole time, behind his lip.

So I ask you, Vulgar Sarcastian Atarangi, which man laughs more heartily in the end?

Is the man who can guess the depth of the lake by dipping in a toe somehow less wise than the man who swims to the bottom, is held by the otters until he drowns, but dies knowing the depth of the water?

These are things for you to ponder and comment more cogently.