Above The Glass Ceiling

683 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Nov 25, 2018 - 9:22pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

The Prime Directive is whatever they want to make it

Mr Fix As I see it one man's prime directive is another man's excuse to mess with people. In other words, it's Star Fleet's Prime Directive; It's our problem. Kind of little how King Petro Dollar is the excuse to mess with just about every country on earth, with 120 or more military bases overseas and $20 trillion spend on killing people and blowing up their stuff.

I am not at all sanguine that with warp speed, phasers and photon torpedoes, the USSA, aka Star Fleet, would play nicely with anyone. Seems like every time earth and its star fleet thinks they run things, someone decides to go to war; then war it is. Of course they are always the bad guys.

After mega millennia years of human evolution, to expect Homo Sap to evolve to a sentient species that can keep it's nose out of other people's affairs is expecting a bit much.

Every country, government, ruler, religion, charter, constitution, well meaning formulation of do's and don't always have a back door to pry, intrude, inspect, regulate and otherwise make miserable the lot of one person or group of people who prefer to go their own way, no matter how high sounding the original intention of said entity or charter when applied to a people or world that wanted to be left alone

To give Captain Kirk license to cavort around the galaxy in a multi light speed vessel with planet destroying capabilities, powered by warp nacelles that are 300 foot phallic symbols, you gotta know that every time he decides to do something heroic, save the galaxy, befitting his status as the biggest bad ass in the galaxy, he ends up leading with his dick and, in his own way, fucking with everyone that gets in his way. Especially if the women have green skin.

Piccard was a more intellectual Kirk but still possessed of the killer genes despite his goody two shoes demeanor and tendency to overthink everything.

I'd rather hang with the Ferengi.

At least you knew what you were getting. Their prime directive was profit.

The Borg---not so much

Good to hear from you

Cheers

AGXIIK

Mon, Nov 26, 2018 - 4:18pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

And now a word about silver and JPM...

from Ted Butler:

"The fact that JPMorgan has essentially eliminated their manipulative short position in the past week may mean they are turning over a new leaf. That has profound implications for the silver market. "

Ted Butler

November 26, 2018

https://silverseek.com/commentary/silver-scandal-17492

Tue, Nov 27, 2018 - 11:49pm
silver66

for you Fix

you will like this video, especially at the end when he talks about pope gregory in the 15th century

Re-Learning Math with Scott Flansburg, the Human Calculator (Part 1)

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 - 4:34pm
Magpie

For abguy...got any theories/explanations?

ancaro imparo.
Fri, Nov 30, 2018 - 4:29am (Reply to #304)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@silver66 very good

I will be subscribing to the website for this mans unique views. Thanks

Edit: sorry about the dupe- got a bad gateway error message.

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 - 4:29am (Reply to #304)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@silver66 very good

I will be subscribing to the website for this mans unique views. Thanks

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 - 1:02pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

@S66: There are plenty of

@S66: There are plenty of good thoughts in that numbers presentation.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 2:53am (Reply to #304)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

What I am doing with my insomnia tonight...

Silver 66,

Thank you for the math tutorial, particularly since I am in no shape to re-learn anything about math, since I never learned it in the first place.

My daughter started quizzing me when she was in the second grade, and we both quickly realized she was far, far better at it then I was, because somehow, I fell off the numerological boat when I was in second grade, never memorized my times tables, and was ruthlessly ridiculed by demonic cunts in penguin costumes for the rest of my mandatory indoctrination incarceration.

They didn't give a flying fuck if I ever learned math, but they made damn sure to remind me I was going to burn in hell for all of eternity. day after day after day.

I went on to watch the second-half, where he went through the sheer insanity of the Gregorian calendar,and correctly surmised that the Catholic pope's convoluted solution involving the calendar was designed to fuck up peoples minds for thousands of years. I got a real kick when he added up the Roman numerals, and got 666 for a total.

Then, he correctly determined that the Romans were pure evil.

Like I have recently noted, the Roman empire never fell, it just became renamed the Vatican.

Why just fuck up a city or a country, when you can aspire to completely destroy an entire planet. That has always been their goal, and their only reason for existence.

I think the profit motive is just a means to an end, since even if we didn't have money, they would still be striving to fuck up humanity and our planet by any means available.

Virtually everything they do is just black magic, and I have been learning the craft, because the first rule of war craft, is to know thy enemy. It's right up there with know thyself.

I will probably watch the video again in the very near future, with a notepad, and try to practice a few of his techniques, because they actually appear to be lessons in how to think, as opposed to just memorizing a bunch of useless information, which even if I had excelled in academia, would be the only result.

For the time being, my iPhone has a built-in calculator. I'm probably not going to be a human calculator anytime soon.

I've been trying to incorporate lessons from Rudolf Steiner’s “How to Know Higher Worlds” which is basically lessons in developing intuition and clairvoyance, and in general, I've noticed that my days have been considerably more productive lately, using my daily tasks as ways to apply new principles and lessons.

I've also noticed that I'm taking far more time to actually talk to people, and listen to them, which for most of my life, I generally would avoid like a plague.

It's been one of my life's more interesting experiments.

I enjoyed Scott the human calculator, and have respect for the new calendar that he tried to initiate starting on December 21 in 2012, giving it seven years to catch on.

Well, the way I see it, he's got a lot of ground to cover in the next 20 days.

I don't think he actually grasps that every system is fucked up intentionally, and the powers that be will do whatever it takes to make sure it stays that way.

I've seen lots of analysis on the “Common Core" curriculum, and it appears to be specifically designed to destroy a human beings cognitive abilities, and every time a "new" system is introduced, it's just a more refined act of war against humanity. Joseph P Farrell actually wrote a book entitled “Rotten to the Common Core” going through it point by point, and explaining how and why it is so incredibly destructive.

Scott's new calendar, or his math systems, will never be implemented under Earth's current criminal ruling regime.

Even I once had that kind of enthusiasm as I knew so many better ways to do things that are always done, so much better than they are, but for the most part, every great idea already has a law written down making it illegal. Any genuine solutions are routinely criminalized, and if that don't work, it's easy enough to make someone disappear, along with their life's work.

Nothing gets fixed until the criminals who run our planet are removed from power.

Although people are "waking up" in unprecedented numbers, the trend line is still going in the wrong direction, and accelerating.

One of my challenges today, involved a company that changed hands at upper levels, and indiscriminately decided that they didn't have to pay me anymore, until I registered my business, got all my licenses in order, all my bonding, insurance, county, state and Federal compliance certifications, and of course, tax numbers.

Without all of the lines filled in properly on their new forms, they told me it wouldn't be legal for them to pay me what they owe me. The people who actually know me, with whom I've been working with for the past decade, and in some cases, since grammar school, are completely freaking out, because I informed them that I wasn't going to be working for the Satanic empire of lies, submitting to their extortion and enslavement system, and that I didn't give a flying fuck if any of their problems ever got solved, if they're going to use stupid government mandated rules to hide behind because I won't submit to having half my income stolen from me by the government, there really wasn't anything to talk about or negotiate.

Then I told the local office, you guys better figure out how to pay your bills, or you will never see me again. They were completely freaking out.

They've never presented me a problem that I couldn't solve, and sometimes, that's after many, many others have attempted to.

Only one person in the office realized that I was standing on principle, the rest of them thought I was just insane.

The evisceration of basic human freedoms has been accelerating, and is starting to seriously effect the services I can offer, since I am noticing that a lot of parts and materials that were once easily available, are quickly disappearing.

I'm not particularly threatened by any of it right now, I have plenty of work, and I am far, far more resourceful then most.

But I will say, it is becoming more challenging.

I don't like participating in criminality, and criminal organizations, but seeing as our entire country is nothing but a criminal organization, run by criminals, for the benefit of criminals, shutting down options as fast as they can, it will be interesting just to see how long it takes for me to get myself into a serious jam.

It's like an irresistible force on a crash course with an immovable object.

The authorities literally hate people who stand on principle, particularly when they're based on morality and ethics. Historically speaking such people are publicly executed, but if the purpose is to completely discredit them, and drop them down a memory hole, it will always be labeled a suicide.

What I find interesting, is that I am becoming increasingly aware of how my own cynicism might be working against me concerning the arts and sciences that I am training in.

That is actually a reason why I have been intentionally avoiding news analysis lately, minding my own business, and focusing on the tasks at hand.

And yet, the Evil Empire just keeps popping up all over the place, as I go about my daily routines, so it's not likely it can be ignored.

This leaves me in a position of trying to differentiate between rose colored glasses, and positive thinking while trying to decide whether it's worth standing my ground, or walking away.

I'm trying to cultivate courage in the face of situations that once inflicted fear, as the universe is providing me with daily lessons to contemplate.

Maybe I'm just in the midst of a personal transition, and my life is just a reflection of that.

I don't know,

I miss Green Lantern,

He's usually good for a few solutions that would not have come to my attention otherwise.

Well, it's 2:30 in the morning, and I've got to be on a job at dawn.

Maybe a few hours of rest right now would do me some good.

Sweet dreams.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 7:47am (Reply to #309)
silver66

Mr Fix insomnia

Glad you liked the video as did the others on the forum.

I had the winter blues for years or S.A.D. so am very familiar with insomnia

I found,for me, the right combination of vitamins to get rid of it.

do you own experimentation if it is of interest

I take 10,000 IU of vitamin D, 1 Selenium tablet and Magnesium, I add in a bit of iodine and now I sleep like a baby in the winter months. This combo seems to work for me. After 20 years of horrid winter sleep and dragging my ass around for 5 months each year, I found the solution for me 3 years go.

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 11:57am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Heads up in Canada...

On November 9, the Canadian government amended rules for "non-mailable items" and snuck into those rules is a prohibition against mailing ". . . gold bullion, gold dust and non-manufactured precious metals . . ."

Precious metals are now a prohibited item and can be seized if mailed.

Worse, anyone found violating the non-mailable guidelines can be charged with an Indictable offense and may be IMPRISONED for up to five years.

What's mind-boggling about this is that Canada Post is a Crown Corporation owned by the government. Yet ANOTHER crown corporation, the Canada Mint, SELLS Silver, Gold, Platinum, Palladium Bullion (i.e. non-manufactured precious metals) and quite often Canadians can actually BUY that bullion . . . at Canada Post Offices!

So the government of Canada has now outlawed the mailing of precious metals, which they themselves sell . . . at the very same Post Offices where it is now illegal to MAIL that same precious metal!

Below is from the CanadaPost.ca web site, showing non-mailable items:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/3517-canada-outl...

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 1:43pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Non mailable items

Speaking of this bullshit I tried to mail some ASE to a friend in Canada USPS said nyet No can do. Another manifestation of the malevolence of bureaucrats making life just a little more miserable for us proles.

I am of the conspiratorial state of mind that this is a mechanism that was developed by the USSA, Canuckistan and the UK to prevent the rats from getting their precious metals out of dodge before the Great Reset.

Ring fencing capital under the FBAR and precious regs is just one means of keeping the two and fews we hold in out pockets in country where all capital is considered belonging to the state are now unable to exit.

Like Sonny says in the movie A Bronx Tale

"Now you'se can't leave"

As for math. There is something about kids who are very capable people in their own rights and mind will find the study of any subject is repellant when the teachers try to beat that into our heads In my case it started in grade 3 My math teacher thought pounding me with a stick would force me to learn math. Nope. I did it own my own but only at a rudimentary functional level 2 plus 2 equals 4 unless you work for the government

Then it's 2 plus 2 equals all mine and nothing for you, you little piss ant peasant. Fighting the relentless theft of our substance by a rapacious predatory evil government is what we are equipped to do

BTW Today Daddy Bush assumed room temp then 1,000,000 degrees a nano second later. Beezebub needed a friend to stoke the furnaces. One less demon walks the earth.

AGXIIK

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 8:27pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The passing of demonic scum like Papa Bush…

The announcement of Papa Bush assuming room temperature brings forth a teachable moment in our history.

Witness if you will, the praise and adulation by "the powers that be" directed at their dark lord and master as a megalomaniacal genocidal and parasitical scumbag finally exits the public stage.

The reverence paid to this demonic scumbag will be on par with what it took to raise demonic scum like Yahweh to the level of an earthly deity.

This is where you can witness the convolution whereby the highest order of evil gets twisted into acts of benevolence, genocidal eradication of millions of innocent people will be exalted as the work of a benevolent man of God, as morality and immorality are completely inverted.

Op-ed writers will literally be re-creating the process responsible for the construction of the the black magic grimoire known as the Bible.

Millions if not billions will fall under this Satanic Black magic spell.

As for the timing of the announcement,

Please don't assume that this announcement has any correlation whatsoever to the demise of Papa Bush.

In a world of illusions, whereby all we really have is official narratives, I'm not making any such assumption.

Remember if you will, it took nearly 10 years for the United States to concoct a narrative around the death of Osama bin Laden which had been reported in the Egyptian Press back in 2002.

December 5 has been declared a national day of mourning by the elites current mid level management lap dog and puppet known as “The Donald”, and the CIA plant in the alternative press known as “Q" has been promising big things on this day for weeks.

Things like many tens of thousands of "Sealed indictments" will allegedly be unsealed.

Things like the long awaited mass arrests, and perp walks of past public officials have been promised.

Testimony in front of Congress explaining the crimes against humanity by our past rulers have been promised.

Classified information pertaining to the crimes against humanity of past administrations have been promised to be revealed.

Those FISA documents that the lapdog ordered declassified have been promised to be released.

Then we've got the long-awaited declaration of bankruptcy for America, and an economic reset,

I don't for a minute think any of these things will happen, I am just sharing with you some of the speculation that is being widely reported.

If you wander over to "The Giza Death Star", and take in Joseph P Farrell's latest offering of "high-octane speculation”, we could very well be looking at the commencement or at least another attempt at World War III between the American backed Nazi regime in Ukraine and Russia.

He speculates that those naval war vessels that were “seized" by Russia were on a mission to blowup the bridge that Vladimir Putin had just built connecting Crimea to mother Russia.

With all of the NATO weaponry pouring into Ukraine this week, it doesn't take high-octane speculation to conclude that they might use it.

I'm just saying that December 5, 2018 may very well be the next day that will live in infamy, as many scenarios seem to be planned simultaneously, converging all on the same day.

All of those reports of "the deep state running scared”, are a complete farce. They currently wield more power and control than at any time in human history.

It would be fair to assume they plan on wielding their power over us in their typical genocidal tradition. It's who they are, and it's what they do.

After all, we pay them to rule over us because they are so fucking good at it.

In that context, we do get the rulers we deserve.

This is the power of a widespread false belief that we need to have rulers that dictate what we can, and cannot do.

All of this coincides with the beginning of winter, where an infrastructure failure would have it's highest possible death toll, while the masses are preoccupied with the Holy time-honored tradition of buying a whole bunch of shit they don't want or need, with money they don't have, mindlessly perpetuating their own enslavement.

If you're going to pay anything,

Pay attention!!!

It's going to be an interesting month.

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 9:53pm (Reply to #311)
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Precious Metals

I hold the opinion that Maples, both gold and silver are manufactured and so not prohibited by Canada Post.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sat, Dec 1, 2018 - 10:07pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Lawlessness made legal...

Keep an eye on this case, civil asset forfeiture is already responsible for more theft then all other forms combined, and they are just getting started.

Government Now Wants To Seize Your Car For Going 5MPH Over The Limit

Justice Stephen Breyer asked if a state needs revenue, could it force someone to forfeit their Bugatti, Mercedes, or Ferrari for speeding? Even if they were going just 5mph over the speed limit?

The answer is yes.

Read the comments section,

The demonic scum that brain dead idiots call your trusted public servants will steal whatever they want, and if you don't like it, they'll just kill you.

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 12:30am (Reply to #314)
HappyNow
-
Canada

SteveW wrote:

SteveW wrote:

I hold the opinion that Maples, both gold and silver are manufactured and so not prohibited by Canada Post.

Yes I was thinking the same. Once it is made into a coin it is not bullion, but manufactured. A gold maple has legal tender value of $50. Not a lawyer, get independent legal advice before mailing!

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 12:25pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Civil asset forfeiture is whatever the state deems it

If you are found in debt to the state they will take everything including your assets, your freedom, your family and your life. Escalation of seizures and escalation of force are in direct proportion to the needs of the state to fill their coffers*, not the degree of alleged offense against the king, err I mean, the sheriff of Nothingham.

*coffers include cash for high speed low drag military style vehicles, slush funds, donut drops, public PR to make everyone think the cops is your friend, tactical gear, underfunded pension plans, enormous salaries for the top cops, bling, bullets, blasters, big buildings, high tech goodies to keep the homies in line and anything else that the chief thinks is a good idea as the moment.

AGXIIK

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 4:42pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A memorial presentation to a Satanic high priest...

You're going to be hearing a lot of bullshit over the next couple of days,

You might want to take the nine and half minutes required to get the truth.

IN MEMORIAM: THE TRUTH ABOUT GEORGE H.W. BUSH
Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 3:06am
Magpie

For Fi

click the tweet to see the replies...a conversation about Tesla, new energy technology, and the ripple on Nov. 11.

https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1069438103826259968

ancaro imparo.
Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 3:09am
Magpie

Bush

ancaro imparo.
Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 3:14am
Magpie

Bush

ancaro imparo.
randomness