Above The Glass Ceiling

346 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 3:56pm (Reply to #20)
silver66

addendum to abguy video

why do we have a love affair with eating for comfort and not nutrition ? Super complex,but who benefits from behavior ???

Why is fasting promoted in all ancient societies ??

Because it promotes autophagy...snake eating its tail ?

here is an article for you technical minded people, me I just do an occasional 48 or 72 hour fast because it makes me feel good.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4403086/

silver66

Edit: abguy I am pulling your leg here with this comment...but if you ask your dentist to rot in hell, then you must believe in the bibles concept of heaven and hell wink

Double edit: I watched that video the first time it was posted, curious if there practitioners of this "therapy" around ?

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 4:48pm (Reply to #22)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Edit: abguy I am pulling your

Edit: abguy I am pulling your leg here with this comment...but if you ask your dentist to rot in hell, then you must believe in the bibles concept of heaven and hell

Haha~! You know I don't believe that crap for one second. I'm stuck with the popular vernacular, when it comes to expressing emotions and feelings - and I know you git my drift. Can't help but wish there was a hell when I think of some people.................................

Actually.....correct me IF I'm wrong. But, as I recollect....neither the bible nor Haysus described hell or heaven. Didn't those concepts come about in the Dark Ages, invented for their devious agendas by the priesthood?

Actually there is a hell............................... It was explained to me by someone who is living, uhm....existing there.....but that's a whole 'nother story, perhaps above our current glass ceiling

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 5:04pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

a pace that most of us can handle

AGX, I'm not trying to polish yur apple but, you are there. Your sixth sense is awakened. Go with it. People somehow think they are gonna have a 'come-to-Hey-suss' moment, or see a sudden flash of light. That's just hollywood stuff. Mostly it sorta happens gradually, and you just have a sense, like you do, of something beyond the normies. Don't doubt what you have, and it will expand, in other ways.

Actually I've known a couple people who've had that sudden 'drop-of-the-veil' experience. It's wicked. Imagine (I'll try for an analogy here), some one slipped a big tab of acid into yur martini, and that state of consciousness is your new norm, no questions asked, and NO going back. It turns your life inside-out. Alice falling down the rabbit hole --- but for real.

IF we are to believe Corey Goode, there is some intelligent intervention moderation affect currently taking place in our local Space, to keep the awakening at a pace that most of us can handle........fwiw

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 5:17pm

AGXIIK, It looks like our

AGXIIK, It looks like our next "fun point" is coming up shortly. October 31st Halloween and November 1st. Remember we have Oct 27 for peak EQ's.

Around the time you're traveling it looks like Peak EQ and freaky weather again. Same type of synchronicity with markets, earthquakes, and weather that we just saw on the 10th. Being in the sky is the best place during earthquake season, and if a blizzard comes along, depends on where you are going, it shouldn't be a problem. Worst case scenario, you postpone. 

But what is interesting me is the midterm elections. 

The group with the best track record calling elections have just announced a blue wave. Actually, it looks like Trump keeps the senate but looses the house.

And another individual with a very good track record is calling for significant damage to Trump ie blue wave. 

Both called the 2016 election correctly which was a rare occurrence. 

Around the same time the forces around Trump look like they are working on bringing some scandal to the surface around his financial empire.

I guess the democrats are throwing tons of money into taking away Trumps power. 

Now, if I were to ignore the astrology, which I can't. It's already in. But if I could, I'd say a blue wave sort of makes sense from a logical standpoint. Because the trend is moving toward tyranny, and civil "war" I don't exactly know how that plays out.

What this should also do is put a few nails in the coffin of the Q/clean the swamp gang as the swamp will remain swampier.

And I see some positive news for gold around that 90 day period. At least I see some indications around this time. This is not Armstrong or AM depth.

That would indicate to me a step up in the loss of confidence in government at that time.

The moral of the story is ALL OF YOU, have to start trusting the plan.

No, no, not Q's plan. Because Q's predictions are against the trend, in general.

The Universe is taking us in a direction. So I follow the Universe, not Q

if there is a blue wave, that means epic battles, power struggles, chaos etc, etc,

The fight grows. More attempts to take Trump down. 

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 5:25pm

silver66,  I've been doing

silver66, 

I've been doing intermittent fasting. 12 hours. But I eat generously during eating hours. 

24 hours is alot for me. 72, I haven't done dry fasting that long

I've been doing the Keto diet. Besides loosing alot of weight, you see how many addictions you have with food. The Keto drops out all the spikes up and downs, regulates blood sugar and lessens cravings for carbs although lately, PIZZA LOOKS MIGHTY GOOD.

Actually, it lessens the desire for food and you just eat when you need to eat.

Wife and I are planning one holiday meal somewhere that revolves around long strands of carbohydrate DNA. I don't want steak, Meat, Seafood, I WANT SOME ITALIAN LOVE. 

FRA DIAVLO.... The Devil Made Me DO it. But less seafood and more carbohydrate DNA Strands. 

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 5:26pm
question
-
CA

Haven't

read through here yet, but just for the heck of it, "Psychopaths are just being what psychopaths are" (FIX), what's to keep "those that shall not be named" from psychopathing here?

Left the Big D with a bad taste and sour stomach

Learn to behave
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 5:29pm (Reply to #24)

abguy4 wrote: IF we are to

abguy4 wrote:

IF we are to believe Corey Goode, there is some intelligent intervention moderation affect currently taking place in our local Space, to keep the awakening at a pace that most of us can handle........fwiw

I suddenly feel the need to howl at the moon. 

Seriously. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMogkAkmR5k 

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 5:35pm (Reply to #27)

question wrote: read through

question wrote:

read through here yet, but just for the heck of it, "Psychopaths are just being what psychopaths are" (FIX), what's to keep "those that shall not be named" from psychopathing here?

Left the Big D with a bad taste and sour stomach

It's "interesting" that you are the second person to vocalize that thought form. One privately. 

Physically, nothingwink

It depends on what's going on within.

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 6:09pm (Reply to #24)
soulscape

abguy4 wrote: Actually I've

abguy4 wrote:

Actually I've known a couple people who've had that sudden 'drop-of-the-veil' experience. It's wicked. Imagine (I'll try for an analogy here), some one slipped a big tab of acid into yur martini, and that state of consciousness is your new norm, no questions asked, and NO going back. It turns your life inside-out. Alice falling down the rabbit hole --- but for real.

Abguy are you experiencing anything special? different? 

What should we be looking for? experiencing? 

Does GL's chart in his Mayan post mean that we'll all going to have some quickened illumination, abilities? 

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 7:51pm (Reply to #30)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

are you experiencing anything

Abguy are you experiencing anything special? different? 

What should we be looking for? experiencing? 

Does GL's chart in his Mayan post mean that we'll all going to have some quickened illumination, abilities? 

Geeesh, those are ponderous questions. I haven’t the time to do them justice. Yes, I am experiencing special things. But, they are personal to me. Which is to say, very important revelations, but those are pertinent to my life and past and experiences. They would be meaningless to anyone else. I am getting answers to ancient questions (knowledge/wisdom quests). I am both more tolerant and less tolerant at the same time. Well….lots of things. My intuitive “sense of others”, which is not the same as empathy, is returning. So, the answer to your first question is, yes.

What you should be watchful of, is a heightened sense of intuition. That can take a dozen forms. I don’t want to define what You should look for, as that only pertains to what your mind/soul is needing to experience. I’m not being evasive, I’m trying to not make suppositions, which might prejudice you, as to what your illumination experiences are going to be. But I can fairly guarantee – they will be personal to you and your growth. One bit of advice; ask for answers and then just wait. Watch your dreams if you can. Pay attention to what is in your head as you awaken in the morning.

First and foremost, understand this, as best you can. The Mayans (those who made those calendars in stone and brought that numbering system and written language, and left those Codecs predicting the future), were Time Travelers. The people that left those calculations in stone - calculating the distances to Stars and all such are/were not the natives that now live in the Guatemalan jungles. Yes, they used that body type for awhile, but they have long since left for other places in Space and Time. The Mayans are inter-loppers, and teachers and healers. The short answer to your question is; Yes, they predicted these times. According to them we are now at an inflection point, in civilization and correspondingly, our consciousness. Have you sensed things speeding-up? Here’s a hint; Ask, and insist, that your heightened abilities be most useful to you. There are some abilities that you would not want to have.

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 8:10pm (Reply to #26)
silver66

OMAD/ fasting/keto

I Started Keto in Feburary, and enjoyed it. challenge I had was food cravings particularly sweets every 4/5 days of clean eating. 

Came across an advocate of a fasting focused lifestyle. He was clear that the issue with keto and Ketosis or fasting in general is the depletion of your salts (sodium chloride and potassium chloride) and we know we are electric beings (right) so salts are incredibly important to keep in your body. I make my own electrolyte drink and consume daily, presto!! no cravings. I eat in a 2 hour window most days and when ever I feel like it I do a 48..easy peasy. Hi fat and protein and low to no carb.

On keto I went to IF and then went to OMAD. The first fast can be a challenge, but it is only in your mind, once you do fast and drink electrolytes it is a breeze the second time ( at least for me) Also I don't believe I typed that I dry fasted, if i did then it was a mis type. I recognize that dry fasting is more challenging and will give it a go someday

I was a party last night and a man I had not seen in about a year said" holy cow silver, you look great. How much have weight have you lost, his wife said I was glowing) interesting thing is I get that about once a week or so now and in the summer it was two or three times a week

I went into fasting with the mind set of an experiment of one. I would try and if it did not suit I would stop. It suits me. That attitude is important because it gives me the mental out if I "experiment" with something and it does not work I am not anchored to it.

In fact I am experimenting with the carnivore diet right now. Tomorrow I am having beef liver(never had before) and ground beef for dinner. Tonight was a bone in sirloin steak. Dog was the beneficiary at the end of the meal

Edit: Mrs Silver66 makes fat bombs from the keto diet that are to die for

Amazing Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs

double edit: Mrs silver 66 does not do OMAD but drinks the homemade electolyes

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 9:06pm

So you were doing the Eric

So you were doing the Eric Berg diet too?

You know that guy is very smart both nutrition and business. I figured he's making a bundle on his products.

I haven't tried the fat bombs but did the cheese cake and the brownies and Ice cream. Ice cream tastes as good as store bought. But one time I made it, I don't think I heated the eggs enough and wifey had a little problemdevil

What homemade electrolyte drink are you making? Are you buying his?

I just bought some powdered green's and I was making shakes with vegetables and sea salt, enzymes and other putza stuff. (Greek word for general health nonsense)

Obviously you can do bone broth but you know it becomes a pain in the ass. And I don't want to order his powder that runs out in 30 days and keep buying it. I looked in health food store once but they all had maltose.

I think Lemon and sea salt takes care of the electrolytes??

So in the beginning I was eating lots of fatty stuff and then as I progressed cut down on all that and was fine on mostly veges and the more I did intermittent fasting the less cravings for food. But now the season changed and I've been having cravings and a bit less disciplined.

Oh yeah bought a bunch of peligrino too for the minerals.

Actually, Nassim Taleb came up with a study that he posted and sent to all the Keto Doctors that it wasn't necessary to go so low in carbs, that intermittent fasting automatically sends you into Ketosis.

And actually my wife was eating a bagel two days in a row during her woman thingie and she didn't gain any weight. Probably slows you down but I can't deny her craving during that time of month. 

my intention is to add fruit but we used to eat watermelon and tons of fruit at night. Not a good idea. So we only eat berries which are allowed.

I know people that can go two or three days without eating. He used to be all living foods then went to that keto diet I posted with raw eggs, sashimi, and some organic raw meat. That guy cured alot of people of cancer for people that raw foods didn't help. 

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 9:13pm

Also, I know certain herbs

Also, I know certain herbs contain lots of electrolytes. What's the bone knitting herb? Forgot the name at the moment. And another one I have in the kitchen. Have to look. Both have some of the highest potaassium levels in herb kingdom. 

edit: Comfrey and still forget the other one. Comes from a Japanese vegetable.

Seaweed too. Fukishima seaweed is probably best. 

double edit: Burdock Root

Brain works in sequences.

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 9:40pm
soulscape

Thank you,  Abguy!!! Very

Thank you, Abguy!!!

Very interesting stuff and some good reading.

Obviously, I feel the speeding up of events as they transpire in the world out there. Feels like time on the clock is moving at warp speed. 

Within myself I feel shifts in priorities, interests etc... Things of that nature. Some nebulous sense of change and the universe reorienting my direction. But no powerful experience of having abilities that I didn't have before.

I'll do as you mention. Notice and Ask! 

Thanks! smiley

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 11:00pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

ABguy4 shifting in and out of senses 6 and 7

It's pretty silly to say this but I dive in and swim in that awareness pond, get out, forget how good it felt, forget that I did it for many years prior(mostly because of distractions that clutter the mind) It's as if I became someone else in those unaware interludes.

then some time later dive back in. It is a bit strange in that respect. Like popping from world to world. IMO this is not a good thing because forgetting what one was in the past means relearning a lot along the way

45 years of total immersion in the world of business; an environment filled with powerful seething energies, unusual people and dynamics that test a person every day. And you cant turn that off.

Working 3000 hours a year, that's half days, 12 hours a day, over 45 years, it comes to 130,000-ish hours doing some intense connection with powerful humans. Someone once said it takes 10,000 hours to master a skill Don't let anyone tell you I'm not a bit slow.

today wifey fixed me an egg white omelet with all kinds of colorful veggies some ham and turkey bacon mixed in

BBQ in the AM and we had 6 T bones and a bunch of chicken breasts. this was a protein day

I am moving out of having so much fruit in the am. Reduce quantity by at least 50%.

AGXIIK

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 - 12:48am
HappyNow
-
Canada

Green Lantern thanks for

Green Lantern thanks for starting a new thread. The shortest path to getting back to moving ahead. A lot of words and ideas in the founding post. It’s hard to describe what we’re looking for, eh?

AGIIK good luck with your search for a dentist. I’ve had 3 good ones in my lifetime and hung on to them tight...the last one for over 20yrs and 2 moves. I don’t use anaesthetic so it’s important to have a dentist who is not afraid, and knows both the craft and how to make a meaningful patient connection. My teeth are in tough shape, and most of the molars have had to have crowns in the last while as there is nothing left to bond fillings to. My dentist is really good talking through his diagnosis, telling me what he recommends and willing to be flexible, if for instance I want to go with another filling instead of a crown. He is working fewer hours now and I suspect considering retirement, which has me just a little uneasy.

Last time I was interviewing dentists I rejected any that were too involved with showing off the latest technology instead of telling me something unique like why they wanted to be a dentist or their philosophy on dental health or what I could expect from them. Great receptionists are a tell, although you probably know that from your time in business when all companies had receptionists.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Mon, Oct 15, 2018 - 6:25am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

phew

I think I was having a bad dream. The religious police were after me then everyone put me on ignore - - - 

then I woke up above a glass ceiling,

home again!

Image result for bible quote nightmare animated gif

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Oct 15, 2018 - 8:00am

Has anybody ever encountered

Has anybody ever encountered this system of eating? 

https://www.northjersey.com/story/life/food/2018/10/11/hackensack-nj-man-has-eaten-pizza-every-day-over-30-years/1603730002/

Alot of hidden principles in this story.

1. His preference is not free will but he came in with it

2. I once said that if you want to be healthy eat bacon. 1/2 serious, 1/2 joking. He is in resonance with his diet. He is skinny although his face looks a little bloated. He is in resonance with this diet vibrationally. It would kill me and make me obese. 

Remember that video that Abguy posted, most disease states are caused by your emotions with some big buts......

I'd be interested to follow this guy and similar to see what health problems, if any he develops

How long he can maintain this diet without weight gain, diabetes or other metabolic disorders. 

If somebody were to force him to switch to a "healthier diet" if he would suddenly become ill bceause it went against his belief systems.

The issue between emotions and illness is so underrated. Which leads me to an interesting study. 

I wonder if they tracked the well being of individuals according to their political philosophy if we would find if there was greater illness in liberals/democrats, or republicans/conservatives and if there is a lesser degree of illness by those who are in the middle or not partisan?smiley

A political platform has emotional content. 

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 - 9:27am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Happy Monday morning!

There were some good replies when I posted at the beginning of this thread about the Florida airbase being wiped out with all of those airplanes.

I think there's two ways to look at this,

The military industrial complex gets to charge the taxpayers untold billions in replacement costs,

Or,

Due to Black budget next-generation technology, they really don't give a crap about the old stuff.

The large percentage of planes that were no longer operational tells me that it's not a priority.

Or, if it is true that they can't get parts or mechanics anymore, then we are creating the appearance that we are totally screwed.

So many ways to look at this...

Some reports say the storm was aimed right at them.

Over the weekend, I read that our entire fleet of F 35's have been grounded. You know one crashed,And they think the entire fleet has a defective fuel line issue now.

They didn't mention that the new S 300 defensive systems can just blow them out of the sky at will.

From what I can tell, all of the American military hardware that is publicly on display, is completely obsolete against Russian or Chinese technology. 

They literally have the capacity to either just turn our stuff off, or disintegrate it at will.

All of our planes, and ships all the way up the aircraft carriers are completely useless if we actually did try to fight a war.

Interesting how we've been spending the last few years trying to provoke of war. No doubt, one we are supposed to lose.

Whether it's factual, or an illusion, that's not a mistake.

And then there's this little happy story on zero hedge this morning...

F-16 Jets Explode After Mechanic Fires Cannon From Another Parked Jet In Bizarre Accident

“You can’t help thinking of what a disaster this could have been...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, it might've taken off and hurt someone.

So now they're just blowing up planes on the ground.

I guess that's a good way to save gas. It makes cleanup a lot easier too. And, there is probably a lot less paperwork.

This is what happens when an economic system is based on the necessity for war.

If you can't start one, you really have to start blowing up your own shit, just to keep your enterprise functioning.

As taxpayers, we used to get more bang for our buck.

I kind of prefer it this way. cheeky

I like Abguy's updates on the war behind the curtains, and I hadn't yet considered Mayan Time travel.

Great things to think about for today.

Enjoy it.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Oct 15, 2018 - 9:59am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Rudolf Steiner

I spent a good part of my weekend researching the esoteric,

And Rudolph Steiner just kept coming up, as if he was some kind of authority on the topic.

So I went looking for him this morning,

And lo and behold, here's an audiobook by him.

This should keep me busy for a while...

Rudolf Steiner - How to Know Higher Worlds Audiobook Pt. 1

Looks like there's enough of his material to keep me occupied all week.

Catch you later. angel

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness