Silver, why is it up, why is it down down on any given day today? Your daily predictions or explanations?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
bensgone
bensgone's picture
Silver, why is it up, why is it down down on any given day today? Your daily predictions or explanations?

Ok, here is mine what's yours?

Aren't we forgetting, this is all to set up the shorts so they can make a killing at options and futures expiry next week on Monday and Tuesday??  Happens every time without fail.  You know the EE has an enormous advantage during the weak summer months, always.  You know that Bernanke speaking signals bad news for the markets, especially the PM's.  Isn't this all planned  just to get everyone to scream and beg for QE 3?  How many times have they brought up this Greece/PIIGS thing, only to declare another short term resolution and kick the can down the road, yet once again.  How convenient.  Frankly I am getting tired of this tried and true cycle of total manipulation of every market. If it weren't so disgusting it would be laughable.  I knew we would have to slog through f*cking June before there would be any hope of reprieve.  Only a bunch of moron computers would sell everything for the worthless dollar, or are humans really that stupid?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:09
uptofreedom
uptofreedom's picture
Hat Tips: 561
Risk on, risk off, Danielsan...

IMO it's mostly the hedgies mood swings that's been driving things, especially post May 1.  Check out INDU vs silver.  The pivot points coincide too neatly.   I'm actually somewhat reassured that, even in the face of obvious risk on/risk off switches since May 1, Turd's #2 has still held up...

Fighting Gael
Fighting Gael's picture
Hat Tips: 546
Silver, why is it up, why is it down down on any given day today

when its up..........more buyers

when its down..........more sellers....................

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver, why is it up, why is it down down on any given day today? Your daily predictions or explanations?"