Romios Gold - RG.V/ RMIOF onward Yukon soldiers

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
SushiSioux
SushiSioux's picture
Hat Tips: 2064
Romios Gold - RG.V/ RMIOF onward Yukon soldiers

You might have sen this WSJ article : Mapping Project by British Columbia Geological Survey Identifies "Unprecedented Opportunities" in New Zones. I heard about Romios on the good gentleman Yukon Cornelius' blog. Happily got to meet with their staff at the NYC Hard Assets show.   The information was excellent, the Titan survey printouts and photo of  mineralized rock surface- WOW!  (plus free honey jars)  Properties near NovaGold and Copper Fox Metals. Drilling results  expected in near future.

June 23, 2011 Romios Gold Announces Completion Of Airborne Geophysical Survey Over The Dirk And Andrei Properties And Provides An Update On Drilling On Its Trek Property In Northwestern British Columbia
June 02, 2011 Romios Announces the Commencement of its Aggressive $6.0+ Million Drilling and Exploration Program for 2011 in the Galore Creek Area, Northwestern British Columbia
May 12, 2011 Romios Acknowledges Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency Approval of Northwest Transmission Line Power Project
May 05, 2011 Romios Announces Aggressive $6.0+ Million Exploration Program for 2011 in the Galore Creek Area, Northwestern British Columbia and acceleration of 2010 Warrants
April 20, 2011 Unaware of Any Material Change
March 28, 2011 Romios Closes $1.3 Million Financing
March 03, 2011 Mapping Project by British Columbia Geological Survey Identifies "Unprecedented Opportunities" in New Zones and Offers Insights in Romios' Dirk/Newmont Lake Area Geology
March 02, 2011 Northwest Power Line Environmental Assessment Certificate Approval

Financial Statements

I own shares though not enough.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:20
SushiSioux
SushiSioux's picture
Romios Gold Announces Completion of NI 43-101 Report for its Tre

June 28, 2011

Romios Gold Announces Completion of NI 43-101 Report for its Trek Property in Northwestern British Columbia

TORONTO, ONTARIO (June 28, 2011) -- Romios Gold Resources Inc. (TSX-V: RG) ("Romios" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that a National Instrument (NI) 43-101 Technical Report has been completed for its Trek Property located in northern British Columbia. The report was completed by Pierre Desautels, P.Geo. of AGP Mining Consultants Inc. ("AGP") of Barrie, Ontario. The entire report dated June 21, 2011 and titled "NI 43-101 Technical Report for the Trek Property Liard Mining District, British Columbia" can be viewed at www.sedar.com and at www.romios.com.

The current exploration program, which will total approximately $6.7 million, was recommended by Pierre Desautels of AGP in consultation with Scott Close, Exploration Manager at Romios. The program includes an 8,200 metre drill program on the Trek property's North Zone designed to expand the pervasive porphyry-style copper and gold mineralization. It will also test the significant opportunities for added tonnage at the North Zone identified by previous drill campaigns and will target a large, deep conductor located below and adjacent to the previous drilling which was identified by the Titan24 geophysical surveys in 2010 (Press Release November 4, 2010). Drilling on Trek commenced in June. In addition, the program includes ground geophysical surveys consisting of 2.4 line kilometres and down-hole induced polarization (IP); resistivity (RES) and magnetics (MAG) surveys, and TEM loop geophysical surveys to further refine the exploration and infill drilling of the North Zone.

The program also includes four holes totalling 2,000 metres to be drilled to test for mineralization at Trek's Tangle Zone, where a deep conductive anomaly, identified during the 2010 Quantec Titan 24 geophysical survey, is the main drill target. The anomaly correlates well with grab sample assays and a significant soil copper-gold geochemical anomaly. Previous grab samples assayed up to 9.6 g/t Au, and 16.45% Cu with 7.56 g/t Au. Soil sampling in the area assayed up to 5.31 g/t Au and 12.2% Cu (Press Release dated November 4, 2010).

The Trek property, 100% owned by Romios, consists of 10 land tenures which cover 4096.869 hectares (10123.58 acres) in the Galore Creek Area which encompasses GCMC's (NovaGold and Teck Resources) Galore Creek Project that contains a large, undeveloped, porphyry-related, copper-gold-silver deposit. Since acquiring the Trek property in 2006, Romios has been carrying out exploration programs to evaluate the widespread zones of breccia-hosted copper-gold mineralization and zones of porphyry-style gold-copper mineralization on the property.

The information in this news release has been reviewed and approved by Pierre Desautels, P.Geo, a Qualified Person in accordance with the Canadian regulatory requirements as set out in NI 43-101.

Swotodatcap
Swotodatcap's picture
Диеты - диета черный хлебтовары для похудения

Диета
1 июн 2010 Смешанная диета : хорошая двадцатидневная диета Смешанная диета поможет вам похудеть от 5 до 7 кг. Диета рассчитана на 20 дней и заключаетсяПохудение в Самаре, бросить курить эффективно, снятие интоксикации Самара, выведение из запоя.

bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
well

Swotodatcap wrote:
Диета 1 июн 2010 Смешанная диета : хорошая двадцатидневная диета Смешанная диета поможет вам похудеть от 5 до 7 кг. Диета рассчитана на 20 дней и заключаетсяПохудение в Самаре, бросить курить эффективно, снятие интоксикации Самара, выведение из запоя.

all I can say is don't spit on ya :)

sorry, no harm meant

GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
Romios Taking Off! Grab on to a wing!

Does anyone know why there is such huge volume and price jump today?  I don't see any news out today.  I bought yesterday at $0.50, and wish I could say it was skill but it was extremely lucky!  I wonder if someone leaked some drill results or someone saw a vein of pure gold lined with diamonds and silver.  lol Ahh wishful thinking.  Probably someone just loading up on the good chance that they hit something great with the 3 drilling rigs currently at work.

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

SushiSioux
SushiSioux's picture
1) Copper fox reported  drill

1) Copper fox reported  drill results and NovaGold is expected to release their prefeasibility study SOON. PLUS,  Romios has been drilling like mad , added a drill to initial set, they should be reporting (hopefully) fabulous results soon.

http://www.romios.com/s/Trek.asp

bobby
bobby's picture
SushiSioux wrote: 1) Copper

SushiSioux wrote:

1) Copper fox reported  drill results and NovaGold is expected to release their prefeasibility study SOON. PLUS,  Romios has been drilling like mad , added a drill to initial set, they should be reporting (hopefully) fabulous results soon.

http://www.romios.com/s/Trek.asp

Spoke with the IR guy today. He was not very forthcoming. We spoke before the big jump. He says the cores are at the assay lab and all they're waiting on is the lab. And that will happen when it happens.

For all you conspiracy types, why have those people been lurking round the lab asking a lot of questions? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm......

But I'm loaded up on this one thinking they are about to blow your socks off.

GoldistheFuture
Loaded up OTC shares!

Romios dropped to $0.62 this morning on the (RMIOF.PK) and I had to buy more which I probably just gave back some of my yesterdays gains but I think it is worth the risk.  Novagold will be releasing their Pre-Feasability report either Thursday or Friday and I think it is going to be huge!!!

bobby
bobby's picture
dunno if posted yet

looking like a promising upside for Romios!

http://www.romios.com/i/pdf/2011-07-29-Article.pdf

GoldistheFuture
Have to love the word "Significant" when talking Drill Results

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Drilling-Update-Romios-ccn-3415612135.html?x=0&.v=1

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Romios Gold - RG.V/ RMIOF onward Yukon soldiers"