Hinterland Metals/Stakeholder Gold

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Hinterland Metals/Stakeholder Gold

Any idea when the shares from Hinterland and the spin off Stakeholder are to make it into accounts on the US side? Thanks in advance.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:20

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Bumpity? Looking for any US

Bumpity? Looking for any US holders of Hinterland Metals/Stakeholder Gold to confirm or deny that they have received their shares of the two companies. Thanks in advance.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

SlimJimDodger
SlimJimDodger's picture
Hinterland

I own the old stock in my account. No word yet and for now it is just sitting there under symbol 433473105.

So... we are in the same boat.

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
@SlimJimDodger The Hinterland

@SlimJimDodger

The Hinterland Shares have showed up in my account finally. Same with the Stakeholder. I can't trade the Stakeholder shares. It says SRC.CA meaning Canada I am guessing. I sent and e-mail to Hinterland to find out when it might be listed in the US and so far a no go. My hope is that it will be listed soon on the OTC because the main damned reason I bought it was the Yukon project. The rare earth part of the company that is now Hinterland is just gravy in my book.

I am excited about both companies. But Stakeholder moreso.

SushiSioux
SushiSioux's picture
Hat Tips: 2064
gravy and biscuits - Stakeholder Gold Corp. to Option Three Prop

Stakeholder Gold Corp. to Option Three Properties Located in White Gold District of Yukon

DAWSON CITY, YUKON--(July 7, 2011) - Stakeholder Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:SRC) ("Stakeholder") is pleased to announce that it has negotiated options to acquire a 100% interest in three new properties in the White Gold district of Yukon. The CC and TAK properties are adjacent to Stakeholder's flagship Ballarat property approximately 15km due south of Kinross's Golden Saddle deposit and 20km northeast of Kaminak's Coffee project. The VO property is located on the west side of the Yukon River approximately 15km northwest of the Golden Saddle deposit.

Stakeholder can earn a 100% interest in the 32-claim (665ha) CC property by paying $40,000 cash and issuing 400,000 shares in stages over a three-year period ($10,000 and 100,000 shares upon regulatory approval) subject only to a 2.5% net smelter returns royalty on any mineral production from the property. Stakeholder will have the right to purchase 1.5% of the royalty for $1.5 million and a right of first refusal on the remaining 1% royalty. The property covers the ridge between Kirkman and Thistle creeks where placer mining is ongoing and documented historical production is estimated in excess of 63,000 ounces of gold. CC is strategically located between Kinross's Thistle and Black Fox properties and contiguous to Arcus' Touleary property.

Stakeholder can earn a 100% interest in the 82-claim (1,710ha) TAK property by paying $40,000 cash and issuing 400,000 shares in stages over a three-year period ($10,000 and 100,000 shares upon regulatory approval) subject only to a 2.5% net smelter returns royalty on any mineral production from the property. Stakeholder will have the right to purchase 1.5% of the royalty for $1.5 million and a right of first refusal on the remaining 1% royalty. The property was acquired based on the placer and hard rock knowledge and experience of one of the vendors. A silt sample taken by the vendor returned 70ppb gold and is considered strongly anomalous for gold.

Stakeholder can earn a 100% interest in the 36-claim (750ha) VO property by paying $40,000 cash and issuing 400,000 shares in stages over a three-year period ($10,000 and 100,000 shares upon regulatory approval) subject only to a 2.5% net smelter returns royalty on any mineral production from the property. Stakeholder will have the right to purchase 1.5% of the royalty for $1.5 million and a right of first refusal on the remaining 1% royalty. The property is interpreted to be underlain by the same geology as the White Gold property consisting of stacked thrust sheets of Yukon-Tanana schist and gneiss. Potential exists for intrusion related or orogenic gold mineralization.

Each property acquisition is subject to the execution of a formal option agreement, final Stakeholder board approval and regulatory approval, including the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange. Hinterland Metals Inc. holds a 25% interest in each of the CC and TAK properties. Stakeholder and Hinterland have certain directors in common. Accordingly, the CC and TAK acquisitions will be reviewed and approved by those directors of Stakeholder that do not sit on both boards. In addition, a director of Stakeholder holds a 25% interest in the VO property and accordingly he will abstain from voting on the VO acquisition.

Mark Fekete, P.Geo is the designated "qualified person" as defined in Section 1.2 in and for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101 responsible for any technical content included in this release.

This release may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary materially from targeted results. Such risks and uncertainties include those described in the Company's periodic reports including the annual report or in the filings made by the Company from time to time with securities regulators. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the result of any revision of these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date they are made or to reflect the occurrence of an unanticipated event except as may be required by applicable securities laws.

Issued 26,326,641

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

For more information, please contact

Stakeholder Gold Corp.
Mark Fekete
President
819-874-8182
breakaway@tlb.sympatico.ca

SushiSioux
SushiSioux's picture
Hat Tips: 2064
do you go for the information or free booze?

Drilling in the Yukon White Gold District

PRESENTATION and COCKTAIL RECEPTION

You are cordially invited to attend a Corporate Presentation & Cocktail Reception on behalf of
Stakeholder Gold Corp. (TSXV: SRC)
Join Us
Wednesday July 13th, 4:00 PM
1 King Street West, Toronto
In
The Chairman’s Boardroom

RSVP to

dave@tangentmanagementcorp.com

289-252-1959

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
For anyone that has

For anyone that has Stakeholder shares they are now trading on the OTC. So, you can get those shares in your account. I had to call my online broker but they made it happen. In the US the ticker is: SKHRF

Finally a web site too!

http://www.stakeholdergold.com/

Though, only a main page right now. However there are articles about more property stakes which is a good thing.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Hinterland Metals/Stakeholder Gold"