PSLV long.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ipreferPHYS
ipreferPHYS's picture
Hat Tips: 149
PSLV long.

Sorry, I'm probably abusing this site/forum right off the bat and I don't come here much.  I'm a novice, "don't know shit" really.  Like you, I totally believe stacking is the best method, but unfortunately, I've been long since 2010 and I'm stuck in a lot of SLV.  My timing was epically bad, and I went in deep in SLV right before the crash trying to make a buck (based on info from this site BTW, but not blaming anyone but myself, as this site was consistent on the importance of stacking).  I know people will say sell SLV and stack, but I can't (in 401k account).  My thoughts are move to PSLV/PHYS.  My question is, what are your thoughts on PSLV regarding the inevitability of the leverage that exists gold/silver stocks.  When SLV/GLD goes bust (based off of the logic you all know) and the divide between physical and paper, will PSLV hold?  Is Sprott a good guy, crook?  I guess my question is, setting aside the fact that physical rules, is PSLV/PHYS a safe investment?

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 2857
You will get responses that

You will get responses that better suit your style in the 'Stackers and Preppers' forum.

For instance my thoughts don't line up with your assumptions so my advice to you is unlikely to be useful.

I think Sprott is an opportunist.   Don't fall in love with him.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "PSLV long."