2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 10:43am
Shill
-
Mars
XX

Long-term budget outlook 'daunting', CBO says

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/long-term-budget-outlook-daunting-cbo-says-2011-06-22-103110?link=MW_home_latest_news

Sorry folks the news is coming fast so I am trying to pump it out there as quick as possible, should slow down soon.

Be well

Edited by: Shill on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am
Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 11:44am
Robert LeRoy Parker

Debt will only get worse

This chart taken from ftalphaville assures us the debt ceiling will be raised before the august 2nd deadline. The treasurie's cash on hand during august will simply not be enough to satisfy payments on maturities without an increase in the debt limit. What a joke! And now zerohedge is commenting of more hedonics being added to the cpi calculator. Inflation is here, the US is broke, and the income inequality gap keeps on growing. My money is on a crash that makes 2008 look tame within 1 year from now. I just wish I could opt out of SS now so I could put that money into physical gold instead. Too bad I should be more worried about confiscation instead.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by Turd Ferguson, 6 min 25 sec ago
by parrotman1947, 31 min 48 sec ago
by Angry Chef, 52 min 44 sec ago
randomness