x3rs of the pm

507 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Feb 4, 2019 - 6:49pm

I don’t think I can answer

I don’t think I can answer your question if I understand it correctly, You’re being kicked out of your bullish positions by TPTB?

I am not that experienced to trade against the trend and be conformable.

I an looking at a possible change in trend in March in Silver.The last big cyclical event I detected was the low back in November 2018. This could mean a turning point could be a high.

The market is obviously in an uptrend but a breach of support could send it back.

So I an in an observing mode. And yes, all discussion of silver has evaporated. I don’t even know who out there focuses on silver and what they are saying. And maybe it’s better that way that I’

I don’t think I can answer your question if I understand it correctly, You’re being kicked out of your bullish positions by TPTB?

I am not that experienced to trade against the trend and be conformable.

I am looking at a possible change in trend in March in Silver. .The last big cyclical event I detected was the low back in November 2018. This could mean a turning point could be a reaction high. That would be the first tine, I'd consider a trade.

Basically, I can’t answer your question if the strategy of the TPTB has significantly changed and if that is the challenge you’re up against.

But this temporary upward trend seems like a good opportunity to get tuned back in and contemplate what is the long tern potential of silver and possible short tern trades over 2019. it seems as a collective, we've all but given up. I like the challenge.

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 - 10:11pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

GL, my trades here are short

GL, my trades here are short term. Days, weeks, a month maybe. Both bull and bear, here for profit, not a goldbug.

In 2016/2107 I did....over 100 trades. At most 3 were losers and even one of those was a fat finger trade.

In my humble opinion that’s a good record. The trades typically paid 3% or less each, but if you do that 100 times....

I’m not trying to talk about the money, or how great I am, just laying out what was taking place.

Then around the end of 2017 something changed. I slowed down on trades because it was different. For me 2018 was not a good trading year.

It is possible that the changes in rules at the end of 2017 concerning crazy leverage or crazy techniques removed the players that didn’t have deep pockets. I suspect JAL could explain what that did. This would leave TPTB to have the table to themselves and they might not be giving up the hints as easily.

Or the Marks may have left, to cryptocurrency or some other table. Making me the Mark in their absence. hahaha. Seriously.

I hadn’t considered that it could be part of a bigger pattern in trading, I’ve had my head down, but your charts have me thinking that’s a possibility too. Maybe there’s a new sentiment on the block, so to speak.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Feb 5, 2019 - 7:04am

HN, I'd never accuse you of

HN, I'd never accuse you of grandiosity. That's not a good track record. That's top class. Sone of the professional traders I've watched have said that they don't do any better than 15% but profit from good $ management.

I need to be able to justify ny trade and have an exit plan and have a hypothesis about where things are going.. I don't know how to do that w/out resorting to sone kind of analysis. And as you know, some of the things I do aren't normal;)

Tue, Feb 5, 2019 - 8:12am

There are a lot of people

There are a lot of people willing to sell you a Trading System that will make you wealthy beyond your dreams just like them (as they sip their Champagne on their rent a jet, while interrupting your youtube viewing) . They are marketers looking to separate you from your money. A System is only part of the equation. YOU are part of the equation. There are many hidden things that effect your performance. I also believe it's important to know which markets you resonate with and there are ways to look at that. So they might be gaming the market differently than before but also when things go wrong it's sometimes worth taking a critical look at what changed with you. The latter might be just as difficult as knowing which tool to use to know when they are ready to come in.

Tue, Feb 5, 2019 - 10:39am
Dorothy

FLAT

Parked in Yen...

Fuck sterling lol

EDIT:

Up just shy of 30%wink

GLTA!!!

Wed, Feb 6, 2019 - 2:53pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

GL yes there are plenty of

GL yes there are plenty of sellers of Systems out there. A long time ago investigated the glitzy ones but realized the big money was in selling me their crap haha. I have thought about buying Martin Armstrong and one year I expect I will, when I can spend more time on it as it will take me outside of the silver-only trade.

If anyone is trading on MA’s material pm me about your experience. I won’t bug you for tips, if he is as good as he looks the subscription will be a marginal cost against the gain.

I can’t explain my system very well and yes I’m part of the process. In the past year moved in to a new house, took a promotion at work...I do have less time at my desk to check the charts, but I don’t think that’s all of it.

Having said that, just had a good trade...sold a short tranche today when Ag fell to $15.68. Just needed to close a profit.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by gold way p, 24 min 29 sec ago
by Montross515, 51 min 4 sec ago
by Nick Elway, 1 hour 9 min ago
by Turd Ferguson, 2 hours 36 min ago
by SteveW, 3 hours 5 min ago