Weasel Tracker wrote: dammit.
I emptied the piggy bank and returned all my beer bottles to buy one last tranche at Ag = $15.57. From here I sit on my hands and wait for fall if necessary.
......still sittin....fall will be a good turn. I don’t want to wish my summer away.
haha yeah, I will be pissed if we take another nose-dive here (and I have a feeling we will). I'm enjoying my summer as well though. It's hard to not have a good summer in Maine! I wish I trusted my instincts and held off for ONE more day, but it's all good. It will turn around as you say, and hopefully soon!
Still sidelined. But checking premarket at 7am CST finds JNUG at 9.20 per and JDST at 72.00 per.
RSI is screaming a buy here. I feel like a dummy for buying too early and then not selling at a loss a couple weeks ago when I had good reason to believe this was going to happen, but I just added some more. I'm calling a bottom.
Holy crap Batman...the x3s do what the x3 do. Daily JNUG: 7.66 low, JDST: 83.34.....having the conversation with myself atm....back in??? not back in??? back in??? not back in??? love me? love me not? Geez...
Bottom line is my share count basically doubles if I buy back in right now. But But But, it looks sick as hell atm.
Yes tony. It’s hard to argue for a bottom here. the chart looks sick. On the other hand, summer is coming to a close and the market waits to have enough people on the wrong side of the trade then moves.
I got in, long side, at a silver price about a buck higher than this. I refuse to sell any more blue chip stocks to get in further because right now blue chip is still performing well.
Zman’s Post in The Setup today is concerning.
Apparently it doesn’t matter if I am patient. Or that my patience is getting thin!
I think we'll head toward $15.60 before going down further or build another base. It seems like we are building a base right now, so we'll see! I hope you enjoyed your summer!
Hey Weasel Tracker. Yes I’ve had a good summer. Looking at the silver chart today it could be that fall is here. Not reading too much into it of course.
I need another $1 and change to float my boat.
I’ve been holding the 2X long since summer with my last buy at Ag=$15.57. Started trading again.
If the mountain won’t come to Mohammed then Mohammed has to go to the mountain.
Sold a tranche at Ag=$14.82. May buy it back as early as tomorrow.
Unconvinced. I sold more of the long for a loss at Ag = $15.20
Will be back shortly ;)
yeah, I think it's a false breakout. RSI on the daily looks tired, and we've seen this in silver many times over
I'm thinking we are nearing a top. $1,300 gold might be a good selling point...
Less of a loss, but a loss nonetheless. Still have one tranche to exit.