x3rs of the pm

331 posts / 0 new
Last post
HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 2396
Had to settle for an exit at

Had to settle for an exit at $16.68. 

Have put in an order to go long if it drifts just a little lower.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

Weasel Tracker
Weasel Tracker's picture
Hat Tips: 285
I'm still expecting to see

I'm still expecting to see $16.60 next week as silver has not touched the uptrending support in the chart below. Maybe we see an inverted hammer candle next week, spending on how low it opens? Not sure how a bearish candle would look, but I figure any break past $16.60 is not good.

http://i.imgur.com/npOUZvz.png

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
I use charts but at the same

I use charts but at the same time consider $16.63 close enough here and it's bounced off this approximate price a couple of times now.  Less high each time but I'm going with experience to take the risk. 

I'm going to go back to posting in Pailin's corner until Tony gets back in the fall.  It's a shame to see it stall just short of 5 million views ;-)  

Can't  promise to post every trade and I typically don't explain much of drives my decisions but where I have time and can be clear on my thoughts I will.

Speaking of trades, my dip into the long side clicked today.  Very interested in seeing how that goes next week.

Have a good weekend Weasel.

Weasel Tracker
Weasel Tracker's picture
Hat Tips: 285
Told you we would see

Told you we would see $16.60! If we break down lower (you may be right and $16.60 is bottom), I'm looking at $16.22 as the line in the sand of whether silver is a bull or a bear. If bullish, silver will bottom out at $16.22, and close back above $16.60 by Friday, forming a hammer candle. 

If bearish, looking for $16.22 to break this week... 

http://i.imgur.com/1Yq3dk0.png

Thanks for the heads up Happy! I'm going to continue to post my trades here as Tony wanted to keep this forum alive. I'm also trading x3ers, so it is appropriate. Good luck!

boomer sooner
boomer sooner's picture
Hat Tips: 6982
off the dock

Into the boat.  Bought USLV Monday, almost low tic of the day, $10.72.  Then to wake up this morning and see silver below $16, ugh.  Nice bounce this afternoon.  Going to ride the open interest wave, hopefully on the right side, $16.80/17.20, $12.50/13 USLV.

Hope all is well Tony.  Damn hot and humid here.

tonym9
tonym9's picture
Hat Tips: 2368
checking in hellofa call

checking in

hellofa call WT

Still on sidelines unplugging was a must.

I did clear a massive hurdle today. I passed my tests...both the State and Nat'l. The Home Inspection biz is within sight. I should do my first real inspection by mid Aug. As of today I can take off the student hat....feel so much lighter now. This is the first day of the next chapter....from this point forward it's all about gaining back control of my time. The transition from worker bee to my own deal is real...starting to see results now.  

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

Levitation will levitate until levitation doesn't levitate. Rates be the key matey.

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Congrats Tony.  I'm sure

Congrats Tony.  I'm sure you'll enjoy having the direct connection between what you do and the results of enterprise.   

You can come back to trading when you want, the marketplace will still be there.  Or you might decide that running your business is busy enough!

boomer sooner
boomer sooner's picture
Tony

Watching Eldora tonight?  Truck series.

oh, still holding USLV.  Up a smidge

boomer sooner
boomer sooner's picture
Keeping this thing going

Marking trades.

Sold my $10.72 USLV today, $12.04.  Chickened out when the ball kept bouncing below my mark.  Not a bad trade, 12% increase in my IRA for 5 week hold time.

Gut is telling me a crack back to low 16s is in the cards, bwdik.  I missed this trade once (10.72-12.25 then made it back into the 9s to today), middle-of July and it pisseed me off when I held.

boomer sooner
boomer sooner's picture
in again

$11.00.  Close $11.69, low $10.751  Silver $16.77 close

BLS Friday.

COT rinse in progress.

Norks supposedly  shooting missiles this weekend.

CHina has been off all week.

Solson's moon cycle, new moon

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "x3rs of the pm "