Have you noticed someone missing?!

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cleburne61
Cleburne61's picture
Hat Tips: 3596
Have you noticed someone missing?!

Guys, is it just me, or has someone who's very prominent, pertaining to silver, been missing for the past 6 weeks?  Think really hard.  I'll give you a hint: her name rhymes with "tithe blasters".

Yes, it's true.  The lady who we jeered on every single dip for 9 months, from the beginning of the rally last August til May 1st.....hasn't been mentioned by ANYONE it seems.  No one on these forums, chatrooms, or threads has brought her up. Even Turd, Harvey Organ, SGS, and others haven't mentioned that name since the take down.  It's been crickets.

It almost feels like the Harry Potter world, when everyone went out of their way not to mention Voldemort.

What gives guys?  I know this isn't my imagination.  You couldn't read a single post without seeing her name 50 times through April, and now NADA, ZIP, ZILCH.  What gives?  It's not like she went away or anything.  If anything, her HFT monkeys have a bigger presence than ever in the silver market.

Anyone have any theories about why nobody talks about her anymore?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:09
Cleburne61
Cleburne61's picture
Ya see?  No one will even

Ya see?  No one will even comment on her. ;)  Haha, and I didn't even end up using her name in my original post(that wasn't intentional).  Guys, what is up?  This is weird.

gdogus
gdogus's picture
Hat Tips: 64
You didn't get the memo?

You didn't get the memo?

Harald
Harald's picture
Hat Tips: 1738
Blythe Masters

Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.

See, I said it.  I'll probably be struck dead this afternoon.

NCOT
NCOT's picture
Hat Tips: 955
Cos everyone uses the

Cos everyone uses the Turdisms

FUBM

Also, when the site went live a few of us were having a live webchat about her. I won't go into details though!

Any information written above is purely for entertainment purposes only. I will not be held responsible for my own comments as I'm slightly mentally unhinged.
As most people quote a movie in their signature here's one:
"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" . Don't be the fool that follows me!

NCOT
NCOT's picture
Hat Tips: 955
Cos everyone uses the

Cos everyone uses the Turdisms

FUBM

Also, when the site went live a few of us were having a live webchat about her. I won't go into details though!

Any information written above is purely for entertainment purposes only. I will not be held responsible for my own comments as I'm slightly mentally unhinged.
As most people quote a movie in their signature here's one:
"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" . Don't be the fool that follows me!

Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Hat Tips: 512
Let's call her "Bly" for

Let's call her "Bly" for short.  I like a play on words and being a bit of a word smith which do you like better.....

BLY THE MASTER'S witch

or

BLY THE MASTER Switch

Her name is there in either.  Yeah, I got too much time on my hands this morning!

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Hat Tips: 3440
Spells.........

The spells she cast must be working.....................

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.

Silverman
Silverman's picture
Hat Tips: 1845
Blythe. 

Blythe. 

Vypuero
Vypuero's picture
Hat Tips: 3999
If you say her name 3 times in a mirror

she appears and wipes out your bank account

plunder
plunder's picture
Hat Tips: 319
When silver starts trending

When silver starts trending upward, I bet that she will be back on the front pages here.

Waffen
Waffen's picture
Hat Tips: 346
Because Blythe Masters made

Because Blythe Masters made us look like fools after raping and sodomizing many of us and we would rather not use her name.

Captain Silver
Captain Silver's picture
Hat Tips: 758
Done it now!

Harald wrote:

Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.  Blythe Masters.

See, I said it.  I'll probably be struck dead this afternoon.

You've done it now, said it more than three times in a row.  We're screwed!

Our monetary system has been hijacked by morons! Abandon ship!!!!

Sockeye
Sockeye's picture
Hat Tips: 1234
FUBM

I know half of what FUBM stands for.  I know what the letters stand for.

But I am under the impression that it also stands for something in the market or on a chart or a way of buying or selling etc.  Can someone tell me what that means in terms of trading.

Thanks I got here late after BM was gone. 

Maybe in trading people simply mean they lose money and cuss a little bit.  I don't really know. 

I am almost always wrong. But the fun in life is those few times when I am right.

Kumanari
Kumanari's picture
Hat Tips: 1465
Maybe Dorothy woke up.  North

Maybe Dorothy woke up. 

North Korea is no longer heard from, weren't we supposed to get nuked at any moment?

As I tell my children "There are no monsters ,it's like Scooby Do ,a new monster every episode that turns out to be a person trying to scare everyone for whatever reason.

Fear of the unknown is one of the most powerful motivators, it has been used through all time. It has changed the psyche of amerikkka since 9/11. 

TU NE CEDE MALIS

uptofreedom
uptofreedom's picture
Hat Tips: 561
I don't think she's been

I don't think she's been missing.  I have an INDU overlay on my charts and whenever I see a divergence at the same time as a big dip I get the feeling she's up to her games.  If anything, she's just losing power and can't push it lower than Turds' #2, but I do think she's still been around..

Cleburne61
Cleburne61's picture
Yeah! That's the spirit guys,

Yeah! That's the spirit guys, we're not afraid of her tricks!

Come this fall, we're coming for her...

spudboy
spudboy's picture
Hat Tips: 38
Steals from the poor, gives to the rich, stupid...

I prefer to call her "she who shall not be named", as she's little more than an institutional vampire whose mission is to suck your trading accounts dry and suppress the fair price of AU/AG.

If you have any difficulty understanding just exactly what kind of evil we are dealing with, just remember that this is the person who invented credit default swaps.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Have you noticed someone missing?!"