Goldmoney

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Goldmatters
Goldmatters's picture
Hat Tips: 79
Goldmoney

Do people use Goldmoney  (www.goldmoney.com) here?  I'm surprised Craig doesnt have a "pay with Goldmoney" button on the site. Would people make donations with gold if there was one? I would! 

surfeitndearth
surfeitndearth's picture
Hat Tips: 1590
re: Goldmoney

Yes. I suggested a 'Goldmoney payment option' to Craig in an email some time ago. No reply.

Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity. - Marshall McLuhan

Goldmatters
Goldmatters's picture
Hat Tips: 79
Goldmoney

Goldmoney twitter is donating to charity .... in gold! RT @Goldmoney to donate $1 in gold to charity! #nuggsforcarter 

Q...
Q...'s picture
Hat Tips: 121
Spoiler

Hate to be a spoiler, but it is claimed that goldmoney/Sprott as well as Schiff have sold out to Soros:

also to be noted: Soros' attempt to gain control of the Texas gold depository.

Just saying.

edit:

Q?

Boswell
Boswell's picture
Hat Tips: 3066
Soros

He's got his tentacles into so much, avoiding anything to do with him is like trying to avoid Roundup in your food... The poison is everywhere! Jim Rogers is open about starting the Quantum Fund with him. (Rogers was the "brains"???)

Boswell
Boswell's picture
Hat Tips: 3066
Pulled Out! of Goldmoney... ;-(

Don't know if  it's me (doubt it) or them, but I just couldn't "get" their web site. Too "simple", or they make you jump through multiple incomprehensible hoops and complications to get anywhere. ;-/

"Redeemed" for physical and cash back to my bank acct. (we'll see how that goes over a holiday weekend).

Oh well, sounded like a good idea, but their implementation leaves a bit desired for me.

ggslv58
ggslv58's picture
Hat Tips: 4
GoldMoney redemption

i have a small amount of Goldmoney    

any attempt at REdemption  .say 10 grams     and the Shipping fee to Australia appears to be appr $270 !!!!

so  no phyz for me     Goldmoney  reasons that  freight and security from Utah is a fair price 

the other point of concern  is if my gold is supposed to be in Singapore   WHY do all of their physical redemptions come from Utah   ?????      

keep stacking

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Goldmoney"