I've been away for awhile...

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fortinbras
Fortinbras's picture
Hat Tips: 2374
I've been away for awhile...

Not trying to be snobby to newer people, but I'm curious as to how many of the "original" crowd are still around?  Thanks, and I look forward to being here more often again.

sengfarmer
sengfarmer's picture
Hat Tips: 1937
less than 50%

I've been here since the start of the site. I think less than half of the original posters are still here.

Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 17829
I'm still here but hardly original...

whats left of me that is....

question
question's picture
Hat Tips: 3411
It Sure Has Been A While

Had adventures? Change is in the air these days; some of it might even be for the better.

Learn to behave

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Hat Tips: 16208
Still occasionally pop in but

Still occasionally pop in but many of the threads went to crap along with repetition. Good to see some of the originals still around.

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008
WTF ! Now you tell us !!!

Zoltan
Zoltan's picture
Hat Tips: 4782
Still Here

Just lurk now.

No more silver lease rates published so hard to discuss.

Kitco bankruptcy still dragging on (see richter.ca under insolvency cases) if you are interested.

Been posting at zerohedge.com

Z

Be Prepared
Be Prepared's picture
Hat Tips: 22647
It's been a long while for me...

I lurk once in awhile, but it ultimately boils down to realizing the game afoot will continue on a much longer time frame than many of us might have originally thought...  I did enjoy the great community when we joined Turd on this great adventure, but, like anything, turnover is inevitable.  I hope everyone both past and present is doing well and enjoying life where ever and whenever  it presents itself.

Plan for Tomorrow, but Work your Plan Today

benny_bomb_boom
benny_bomb_boom's picture
Hat Tips: 1033
BP

Legends never die! It was quite a good run. Glad to read you are well. I heard this on a gopro ad the other day and reminded me of this place. "Memories are great because you can always go back." So i went searching for the speakeasy just for laughs.  Never found it, but I know it is still full. Peace.

no better time than now

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "I've been away for awhile..."