I read this about every 3 months to stay fresh on whats coming.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
jackmeoff
jackmeoff's picture
Hat Tips: 689
I read this about every 3 months to stay fresh on whats coming.

It is a bit long but you may enjoy it if you have not read it already. This is the collapse of Argentina from someone who lived and is living through it. Worst case you can at least find one or two new things you had not thought of.

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/10.08/tshtf1.html

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:06
UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
Oh yes.. a must read. I've

Oh yes.. a must read. I've read it at least 5 times myself.. always reminds me of how far I drift from my goals in prepping.. 

jackmeoff
jackmeoff's picture
@UGrev

It is like a review guide for me. I was not born in the US but have been here since I was 9 so I do forget what it is like in 3rd world countries and how different things are. When you go on vacation to other counties the real world there is always hidden.

Eric_2
Eric_2's picture
Hat Tips: 586
You should give credit where

You should give credit where credit is due - this article is from ferfal, ferfal.com

jackmeoff
jackmeoff's picture
@Eric_2

It says that at the bottom of each page on the link so whats the point of repeating it again. Its not like im claiming it as mine. Also didnt realize someone already posted it but thats another thing.

Basturd Toadflax
Basturd Toadflax's picture
Hat Tips: 46
repeat postings

they happen..NBFD.   I would rather see it brought to light twice than not at all.  : )

" No one is more enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "I read this about every 3 months to stay fresh on whats coming."