I AM A NIPPER!!!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Hat Tips: 512
I AM A NIPPER!!!

Today I became a Nipper and i am just absolutely thrilled.  I have no idea what a Nipper is but I'm sure it's a big deal.  But I'm not going to lose my humility.  I know what it feels like to struggle as a Johnny Newcome, so I'm not going to let becoming a Nipper go to my head.  If anybody is already a Nipper out there, please help me to become the best Nipper I can possibly be.  I will start nipping first thing in the morning.  For now I'm going to celebrate my new Nipper status by purchasing 20 ASE's.   I still can't believe I'm a Nipper!  

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:27
SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
Oh, very good grasshoppa

Oh, very good grasshoppa

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Nice job.  I'll have a nip

Nice job.  I'll have a nip too.  Make mine Canadian Club.  wink

BTW, the definitions are at the bottom of this page:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/glossary

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
It really means a lot to me

It really means a lot to me to have a Digger and a Muckman respond to my post.  I look up to you guys.  My goal now is to rise in the ranks and soon to be cooking supper around camp for you guys.

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Put canned bacon on the menu

Put canned bacon on the menu and I'm there.  :)

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

Eric_2
Eric_2's picture
Hat Tips: 586
oops

Oops - erronous post, sorry.  Wish I could delete.

But congrats nonetheless to the newest nipper!

Be Prepared
Be Prepared's picture
Hat Tips: 22647
Maybe One Day

Maybe One Day..... I too will be a Nipper....nipping at all that I survey.  Congrats!

Plan for Tomorrow, but Work your Plan Today

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
I just put this out on the

I just put this out on the front page, but thought it fits this thread too.

I just realized I've attained the rank of "Prospector"!!  Things are going to start happening to me now!

Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Congrats Eric! As you

Congrats Eric!

As you probably noticed, Turd promoted me to Stomachlobber just this week.  I was not ready for this promotion as I was just beginning to become pretty good at my nipper job.  Had a great first week nipping.  Got a message down to Hank deep in the mine last Tuesday about his wife going into labor.  He was so excited to get the news, and surprised I could find him so deep in the mine......he patted me on the back and told me I was one of the best nippers he had ever seen.  Meant a lot to me.  Then Turd comes along and promotes me to Stomachlobber.  I don't get it, I hate to cook.  I hope you all like ham and cheese samiches ( yeah, i know it's mispelled) but that's how we say it around camp you Johnny Newcombes.  Samiches!  And there will be plenty of them.  I hate to cook, and I will be putting in a request soon for a upwardly mobile move to muckman soon.  Believe me, once you taste my cooking you will gladly see me promoted to muckman.

Good luck, Eric...hope you find some big nuggets!  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "I AM A NIPPER!!!"