Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out

80 posts / 0 new
Last post
LostMind
LostMind's picture
Hat Tips: 7745
Good seeing you SS121

Glad to see you still at it.

Thinking you have more of a following than ever. Everything is fake, isn't it?

SS121
SS121's picture
Hat Tips: 18502
LostMind - "my" following??

Hopefully people are thinking and questioning and testing . . .

Following people and personalities is a lot of how the world got in such a mess.  

Please don't wish a following on me, or follow me necessarily.   At least no further than in those things with which we are both like-minded.   Then, Lord willing, we are both on the same and hopefully right track... together.  Following the same path but not each other or the others on it.

Well, monetarily speaking, physical Silver and Gold are genuine and real.  As for the fiat monetary "system"- it certainly seems that the silver chart is not what it is claimed to be.  

ks! :-)

Only Silver and Gold are Money

SS121
SS121's picture
Woe unto the system-based PM "experts" when the system falls!

All system-based PM experts have one thing in common.  They all promote the notion that the silver and gold chart prices are the result of market trades.  i.e. the charts are legit.

These guys are part of the system, here's how it works-

The system's media outlets imply reasons for the chart moves and imply how these "markets" fundamentally operate.  The experts pick and choose from these doctrines, or make up their own, and then feed this information to their audience.

Whether today's chart move is being attributed to India's imports, Chinese holidays, cartel shenanigans, or whatever, the randomly picked superstition of the day will always be presented in the context that the chart prices are the legitimate product of the traded market.

Then the public, having been trained since about age 4 to unquestioningly yield to experts, comes along and tries to decide which expert they like to listen to.  Which one is right?  Is it the expert who says the chart is headed UP because of India? or the expert who says Down because of China? etc...

What the public doesn't realize is that system-based PM experts offer only false choices.  All of their analysis assumes and promotes the underlying idea that the charts are legit in the first place. 

100% of the system-based PM experts base their belief that the PM charts are legit on ZERO evidence.

Where does this leave these guys (assuming they don't wake up and smell the coffee) when the system ends and the Truth comes to light?

Bernie Madoff's feeder fund managers come to mind.  They made the most regretful Youtube videos of all the Madoff victims.  They had been working and profiting by bringing unsuspecting members of the public into Madoff's fund! So when Madoff went down they lost their money and felt responsible for the losses of others.

Unfortunately, many of today's system-based PM experts will likely experience similar results.

- - - - 

The above analysis is not intended to offend but rather to help, if possible, those mentally and financially transitioning away from the system.  As always, dyodd.

LostMind
LostMind's picture
Hat Tips: 7745
The system works until it doesn't

While I totally agree that all charts are fake, they are not false. They are programmed until they aren't. I see Turd doing a great job of "tracking" these programs/algo's and we all gasp when they "disconnect" them for a short period of time when someone else's algo or program goes off the reservation.

I became a full believer of the charts being fake when I noticed how the algos were running, then there was blip (Feb 2016) and someone had to turn the algos off and reprogram. This will continue until it crashes. Tens of Trillions, if not hundreds of Trillions of $$ just bouncing around with these charts looking for a return?!?!

Our ability to play along has nothing to do with fundamentals, it has everything to do with guessing the right direction of the narrative... As Turd calls it "sell the rumor, buy the news" or something like that...

Yes, silver and gold are real money. Only because it is of global substance that can be equally agreed to when nothing else works... My fear is that the digital age will buy "them" another 20-30 years and bring for a pain we have never experienced...

SS121
SS121's picture
LM - Keep Transitioning/Stacking!!

The transition is a journey.

Unsolicited advice-  don't look back for guidance, don't spend too much time analyzing your current position or loitering with others.  keep moving forward.

Now for one of my half-baked analogies.  Since it's too cold outside to do much else, here she goes...

I often compare 1- The mental process of people who are today transitioning away from the system to Silver (and Gold) to

2- The physical process of the people who headed west to the California Gold Rush back in 1849.

Today folks mentally leave their lifelong comfy place in the system, ...friends and family behind, and start stacking.

1849- folks physically left their comfy homes and friends and family and headed to Cali for the Gold.

In both cases-  most never went, some turn back, some stop and setup businesses along the way and never really get there.  Some make it but spend their efforts supplying facilities and tools for others, some supply less honorable things etc...  some just went along with the crowd and aren't really sure what they're doing.  Some stayed focused, kept moving and made it all the way to the metal!  

What amazing learning processes for both then and now.  

end half-baked analogy :-)

- - - - -

All the best to your journey Amigo, and thank goodness we're doing it with laptops instead of wagon trains eh?

SS121
SS121's picture
End of Dec = 3.5 years (middle of week of years)

At this end of this month it will have been 3.5 years since the end of June 2013.

The last days of June 2013 was when the silver chart first noticeably reacted directly to the public's stacking demand when lower chart prices reached a threshold that saw an increase in public demand.  Their device had failed in it's ability to perform one of it's most critical functions.

Realizing what had happened i soon began posting that the system was screwed because of this and that the silver chart price would now near these low prices (just above the demand increase threshold) until TPTB could put together an attempt at a USD replacement.  And it has.

For almost 3.5 years now the analysis based on the silver chart being nothing more than a device used to manage public physical Silver demand has been spot on.  

Since June 2013 the silver chart has tested the threshold many times, always moving and staying close above it when public phyzz demand increases.  Exactly per the 2013 "fake chart" analysis.

Also since June of 2013 the system's USD narrative did a long slow 180 degree turn against the USD.  

You remember all the headlines and stories, End of Petrol Dollar - De-Dollarization - Country X and Country Y Do A Dollarless Transaction - The AIIB To Replace USD With Basket Of blah blah blah -  "gold"-backed RMB To Replace USD - and on and on and on they went... For 3 years+!!  Exactly per the 2013 "fake silver chart" analysis.  (not per "me")

Is the USD still the World's Currency Standard?  yep

So then why all those stories?  To prep the hearts and minds of the people for the system's attempt to replace the USD, ...perhaps??

Did the system-based "experts" fall for and promote these stories? Of course, ...  it was "Nail in the USD coffin" chatter galore.

There has yet to be an actual attempt to replace the USD as the world's currency standard.   And the silver chart is still bumping along as expected.  And the end of this month will be 3.5 years since the system's key chart suffered a critical error.

Will the middle (3.5 years) of this week of years (7 years) finally see the system attempt to unveil it's USD replacement??  I do not know, guess, or predict, but stack and watch.

Quick Recap

• End June 2013 - silver chart critically injured
  • 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 analysis said chart would stay low and system would attempt to replace USD
  • since 2013 chart has stayed low
  • since 2013 the system media has campaigned hard against the USD
  • this analysis has been correct for almost 3.5 years thus far (that doesn't necessarily mean it is going to continue to be correct.  it's just analysis)
  • there has yet to be an actual attempt to replace the USD as the world's currency standard
  • about the end of December will be 3.5 years since the silver chart injury of late June 2013
  • what do stackers do?  continue to stack and watch.

SS121
SS121's picture
Silver and Gold, victims of identity theft!!!

The Powers That Be (TPTB) stole 3 parts of Silver and Gold's identity to create the global fiat monetary "System".

1. (tangible) Silver and Gold are tangible for use in transactions.  The system uses fiat CURRENCIES.
  2. (value setter) Throughout history the monetary value of items was determined in pieces of Silver and Gold. The system replaced this value-setting function with it's CHARTS.
  3. (natural perception)  Mankind was created to naturally perceive Silver and Gold as Money.  The system uses it's MEDIA  to teach, deceive, train, subvert people's natural instincts away from Silver and Gold and believe in the system. 

Currencies, Charts, and Media.  

The 3 together performing 3 of the more critical functions of Silver and Gold to in effect replace Silver and Gold as the foundation of the global economy.

See it?

It would be like someone taking your name, showing up and doing your job, and photoshopping their picture into your family photos.  Would they actually "be" you?  No, but most of the world wouldn't know the difference.

That's basically all TPTB did to replace Silver and Gold.  

It was a long process getting all the currencies in place.  ...taking over legitimate markets to change into their fiat markets which ultimately enabled them to establish their now marketless charts.  

And of course the media has been selling this thing every step of the way.

The system's Currencies, Charts, and Media together temporarily displaced Silver and Gold from their natural global monetary position as Money.

Gradually, globally, all hidden in plain sight, and there it is!  

Hope this info helps.  Thanks for reading, and your patience.

ks

SS121
SS121's picture
System "Crashes" vs the System Crashing (a whole different deal)

There have been many crashes and crises and popped bubbles and recessions within the system.

The system itself is yet to crash.

Crashes orchestrated within the system include wild chart moves.

When the system itself crashes it's charts will no longer be.

Physical Silver and Gold-  Now is the time to get 'em and the post chart scenario will be the time to have 'em.

SS121
SS121's picture
Monetary Glory In A Post-Chart World

We don't worship money or think that it can buy happiness, or at least we shouldn't.

And being tempted by the system to spend life accumulating excess 'stuff' is empty.

So why stack Silver and Gold?  Answer:  For the day that this system and all it's charts end.

So we can then be a top 1%er and then be the one who gets more stuff?  No.

So we can then boast and exalt ourselves?  No.

Those are the empty activities of this current time.  It will be a different world.

The wealth will be there, and those who lost with the system will already be in great distress.  

But the glory will be in having endured until the end and all the lessons learned.  The refining of character that happened in overcoming the system and being able to take part in the monetary victory of Silver and Gold.

Those lessons learned will be invaluable going forward in the war that is life in these days.

SS121
SS121's picture
Another wrinkle to consider re: gold holding companies

What happens when the masses flood to physical Gold and it starts going for $125,000.00+ on the public physical market,  but the old gold chart is still clicking along somewhere near $2700.00 or so???

Would a gold  holding company deliver 10 ounces of physical Gold to John Doe?? (worth over 1 million on the public market)

Or will they say that due to recent unexpected events physical gold is not available "but how 'bout a check for the value of the 10 ounces?"  (the value according to the gold chart price)

I really don't expect things to shake out like that, but there will come a time when the chart is no longer referenced.  And there will come a time when the masses move toward phyzz.  now is the time to be getting wisdom and applying it.  take all above fwiw

SS121
SS121's picture
Silver Never Depreciates When Measured In Ounces

Stack 10 ounces of Silver, wait 10 years, it'll still be 10 ounces of Silver.

Nobody is "underwater" in their position.  

A person either has an ounce of Silver or they don't.  Silver is not an investment, it's a position.  It's the right position.  Stack on...

SS121
SS121's picture
TPTB DO NOT WANT YOU TO STACK PHYSICAL SILVER

The system constantly presents people with endless reasons why they should not stack.   Or should wait to stack.   Or why their position is futile so they should discontinue.  Or that the silver "market" is rigged.

And if you are a stacker they want to slow you down, hinder you, dishearten you.  

TPTB deploy their system experts to gaggle up a group of stackers and get them focused on system narratives that leave them confused and bewildered.  Then there they all set angrily cursing those things which TPTB have constructed to distract them.  With only the occasional obligitory mentionings of stacking physical Silver... like it's some kind of pointless last act of desperation.  "oh well, all these darn market issues... guess i'll stack some metal".  So sad, and unnecessary.

TPTB DO NOT WANT YOU TO STACK PHYSICAL SILVER

Has your stacking slowed?  Are you a disheartened stacker?  Has your stacking attention been subtly shifted more toward system charts and narratives and less toward stacking?  If so, then they "Gotcha!"  They're good huh?  but no worries...  just get back to stacking and stop following the media and experts down all the system's bunny trails.  

SS121
SS121's picture
Watch for system to make a play for all stacks.

situations will be created, decrees will be issued,  great pressure will be applied.  

they've already thrown everything at stackers to keep them from stacking, or to make them feel bad about having stacked etc etc...   

now at some point the system is probably going to try and make a single grand play for all stackers to turn in their metal.  It will be the same old system stuff.  Lies and posturing, smoke/mirrors.   

Their promises will not deliver.  Their threats are all empty.   Don't get caught up in the hype.

If and when the time comes, Trust your natural God-given monetary instincts, you will be fine.

SS121
SS121's picture
Silver Stackers - You are not crazy, and you are not alone.

Your people and the world might treat you like you're crazy, but you're not.

And many many others are going through mental and emotional trials right now that are little different from yours.  You are not alone.

So cheer up.  In the end, Silver wins!

SS121
SS121's picture
A good day to stack at no cost!!

If you have extra cash, buy physical Silver.

If you give the dealer $1,000.00 in cash the dealer will give you $1,000.00 worth of phyzz.

It's just a conversion from currency to hard Money.  And you still have the same amount of value (minus any little premium or shipping etc).

A person obviously wouldn't want to convert cash needed for day to day living and such, but otherwise it seems like the thing to do.  

SS121
SS121's picture
What we can do to defeat the system!!!!

fight corruption?

rail against various members of the financial world?

use our charisma and self-declared genius to find a way?

write the cftc?

burn bras and fire AK-47s into the air?  lol...

NO.

No, No, No, No, and NO!!

You, me, he, she and we can do absolutely nothing.

Silver (and Gold) do everything.

This is a natural process playing out globally.  

You can position yourself to be on the winning team.  And you can gently and wisely encourage others accordingly (don't expect much).  but otherwise... this ain't about you.  Or me.

This can be a hard lesson, but each knock on the noggin builds patience.

This patience, and your Silver, will be useful in helping your friends and loved ones down the road.  But to be wailing against people/system entities is not wise.  imho 

Kuchek
Kuchek's picture
Hat Tips: 4006
Charts are Fake, how about the rest of society?

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Jiddu Krishnamurti

Since the beginning of my enlightenment in '08 I devoured knowledge of not only how the system works but how people's minds work as well. My new knowledge was both a blessing and a curse. Though my rants to colleagues, family and friends were likely blistering for most to even grant of moment of thought to I was able to reach a few to stack just a little bit. At this point though I simply have turned my energies inward. Self discovery and a greater connection to Nature around me. Find my center and balance. My desire to turn my stack into material holdings have greatly abated as this is just another trap of the system. I wish only to live in a harmonic and peaceful world. We are capable of so much more. Perhaps I will be a beacon in the days to come for the multitudes of ships that will be lost at sea looking for safe port. Thanks SS for being one of my beacons along this journey. 

SS121
SS121's picture
Not going well? get back to the stack

There is no peace or clear way out of the media stories.  

But... get the focus back on the stack/stacking and it all makes sense. Again. 

SS121
SS121's picture
How To For An Eternity

There are lots of worlds in this old world.

We're into the world of "markets" and Metals.  But what about the other worlds?

The world of sports... the world of skateboarding, quilting, camel racing, snow globe collecting, farming, roller derby etc etc...   aren't they all basically the same?  

A bunch of people with a similar interest all approaching that interest from their unique perspective.  

The personalities in all those worlds are scarily similar but so are the workings of things like fairness, honesty, integrity, etc.  That stuff also operates the same way in all worlds.

Things that are good and natural prevail,  Their opposites do not.  Nature does not abide aberration.

If you are a stacker, stack for an Eternity.  Then, should your world today become a different world tomorrow (and it will), you will prevail.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out"