Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out

80 posts / 0 new
Last post
SS121
SS121's picture
Hat Tips: 18502
Secret plans of TPTB and why Silver will be the system killer

what you are about to read is not complicated, but it is much different than what you are used to.  please read carefully.

- - -

The powers that be (TPTB), and the humans who own and operate the global fiat monetary system have always been way ahead of the masses.  

They built the oil, metals, and other "markets" for 2 basic purposes.

1. To control the prices (w/ charts) of all things needed and used by the masses in the global economy.
  2. To control the masses monetary perception of Silver and Gold (w/ charts).  This was intended to prevent Silver and Gold from killing the Fiat Monetary System the way they had killed all former fiat substitutes.

You likely believe (have been taught) that transactions within these markets are what determine the prices displayed on the charts.  You are offered an endless stream of market analysis by the media to reinforce this belief.

Consider that yes there are markets, and yes there are transactions conducted and cleared within these markets, but these transactions have nothing to do with the prices displayed on the market's charts.

The charts are how the system controls the masses.   don't make this more complicated than it is.  the charts display prices, and the real people in the real world all buy and sell stuff based on the prices displayed on the charts.  You see this simple reality every day, you've just never noticed because your attention is constantly misdirected by the media component of the system (that is the purpose of the media).

Now we briefly discuss the United States Dollar (USD) as this is the target of the secret plans of TPTB.  Read carefully, it's very simple, but not taught by the media.

The USD is the national currency of the USA.  

The USD is also the world's reserve currency (currency used to settle international transactions)

The USD is also the World's Currency Standard.  All other currencies are valued relative to the USD.  The USD is King.  This is the one the media rarely mentions.

As the World's Currency Standard all currencies are valued relative to the USD.   It is the USD's role as King of the Currencies that TPTB are secretly targeting. (and yes, the USD relative currency valuations are forced onto the world via the Fx "Chart")

Everything is super simple thus far.

• TPTB use charts to control the prices of everything
  • The USD is King of the Currencies
  • TPTB are going to attempt to replace the USD as King.

Now a quick point about "gold" and the system.  

The system uses the word "gold" to monetarily validate it's Central Banks, currencies etc.   Silver was exiled during the formation of the system.  Gold was allowed to remain but only in a subjugated position to monetarily validate the system.

whew, and i'm getting sleepy.  Next time we'll discuss their intended replacement and how physical Silver will take that opportunity to display it's awesome monetary power.

Only Silver and Gold are Money

SS121
SS121's picture
Secret plans of TPTB . . . Continued

End of Previous Post...

Everything is super simple thus far.

• TPTB use charts to control the prices of everything
  • The USD is King of the Currencies
  • TPTB are going to attempt to replace the USD as King.

Now a quick point about "gold" and the system.  

The system uses the word "gold" to monetarily validate it's Central Banks, currencies etc.   Silver was exiled during the formation of the system.  Gold was allowed to remain but only in a subjugated position to monetarily validate the system.

________

Where were we?  oh yeah, TPTB and their upcoming attempt at replacing the USD as the world's currency standard.  

Thus far you now know how the system really works.   We are not going to discuss all the details re: why TPTB have been forced to make this attempt against the USD.  Instead we are now going to talk about what this attempt will probably look like.  How it will be presented to the public.

TPTB always work from the shadows.  They can't just come out and say "guess what everybody, we had a big meeting and have decided to control all of you using a different currency standard".  No, they always try and make things look organic, ...real.  In fact, they prefer to offer just bits and pieces of information and nudge confused minds towards making the wrong conclusions themselves.

So anyway, this attempt to replace the USD will be presented as a series of chaotic events.    

• The system's charts will move,
  • the system's media will narrate,  
  • there will be a big problem (w/ USD) ,
  • and then the much ballyhooed solution (new global currency standard) will be offered.

What will their grand solution probably look like?  In short-  it will look like "charts", "gold", and nationless.

They will claim the world is returning to a "gold" standard.  Various Central Banks, or nations, or exchanges will advertise "gold" prices in their respective currencies.    With their plan being for the value of the world's currencies to then be determined by comparing the gold prices of any two currencies.

The gold charts of the world will then have replaced the USD as the benchmark for determining the relative value of the world's currencies.  But this is just their plan.  It will be attempted, but it will never become fully operational.  Why will it fail?  Short answer-  Silver

to be continued. . . 

- - - - -

Note- these are not predictions but rather speculative analysis.  Please consider them as such and use them for whatever insight or peace of mind they provide as we watch these events unfold.

SS121
SS121's picture
Secret plans of TPTB - Silver's Victory

Here's the simple dynamic of how this ends.

1. TPTB create much chaos in their push for a new World Currency Standard.
  2. The monetarily panicked hearts and minds of the affrighted people naturally turn to physical Silver and Gold.  And not some half-baked system solution that they really didn't understand anyway.

Will it look this simple? not hardly.  It's going to be mass confusion.  But this is really all that's happening.

As the people turn to physical Silver (and Gold) the system's silver chart will quickly become obsolete.  Followed by the other metals charts, commodity charts, stock charts etc.

The national currencies will still buy groceries, plenty for all.  But all things purely "system"... end.  

Ultimately, Silver wins.  

RECAP

• TPTB make their play against the USD.  
  • In all the chaos the folks turn to phyzz.  
  • The charts are overran and the system goes down.  
  • Silver and Gold, with Silver leading the way, become the post-system World Currency Standard.
  • Today the USD is the World Currency Standard.
  • When all is said and done Silver and Gold will be the World's Currency Standard.

And that concludes this predictive analysis.  Again, consider it just that as we all go through the days ahead together.

- - - - -

some parting unsolicited advice...

Don't freak out if/when we see great global monetary chaos.  It's all part of the great battle and it leads to exiled Silver returning to His global monetary throne.

Try and stop thinking of your physical Silver position as being an investment that rises and falls with the Silver chart.  Whether you know it or not you are caught up in something much much bigger.  

Silver is the right position, but not because of some numbers and lines on a privately owned system chart.  

The good Lord willing we will track the events ahead right here in this little nowhere corner of the internet.  God bless you ladies and gents and thanks for reading, and for your patience.

SS121
SS121's picture
Would somebody please post that i'm no longer in the vault??

i post in this forum only.   my vault subscription expired months ago.

Please let the vault people know.  thanks

i have seen comment Subjects lines directed at me in the comment sidebar but i can't see the content.

any and all, please contact me here.  all chats are always a pleasure.  thanks

SS121
SS121's picture

imfd
imfd's picture
Hat Tips: 5352
I like the analysis !

Thanks SS121, I rarely venture to the forums but will try to be a regular visitor here in the future. When times are like they are now, very demoralising, I like to reassure myself by being absolutely sure in myself that I am right, just not too sure when it will be proven so. Being right is half the prize !

i m f`d

SS121
SS121's picture
Are You A Suffering Silver Stacker ? Embrace The Process

The process is the simple monetary process that has repeated hundreds and hundreds of times over the last several thousand years.  It goes like this-

• Physical Silver and Gold get displaced from their monetary role
  • Physical Silver and Gold return to their monetary role.

This is the first time in recorded history that the process is playing out on a global scale.  And the first time that Silver and Gold have been displaced by something as complex as the Global Fiat Monetary "System".  But it's still the same old natural process.

There is, and there will be suffering.  Stackers are suffering now.  Those who believe in the system will suffer later.

If you are a stacker who is currently suffering (anxiety, confusion, whatever) over your physical Silver position... embrace the process and your position in it.  Your current suffering will be long forgotten when the process completes and you find yourself in a most unbelievably fortunate position.

Bemoaning system entities or hoping for some man-made effort to alleviate your suffering is futile.  It will not work and will only add hopelessness to your suffering.

Put your monetary hope in the process of physical Silver and Gold returning to their monetary role.  Then you have hope.  You will still suffer during this time, but you will have hope and victory is ultimately guaranteed.

Imagine a woman carrying a baby to term and then delivering.  She suffers during the pregnancy but it's all forgotten when her healthy baby arrives.  It's a natural process.  Sure she suffers but she is aware of the process and embraces it.

Now imagine if she wasn't aware of the process.  ...if she thought each individual discomfort of her pregnancy was some strange awful occurrence that just "happened" to just her, as she ran to the world for help.  What a mess that would be huh?  Most suffering stackers are little different.  

Embrace The Process!  Be thankful you are in the right position and that your suffering is nothing compared to the suffering that will be experienced by system believers when this process is complete.

Embrace The Process

Be Thankful You Are In The Right Position (even tho there is a little suffering currently)  

Try and be Patient.  We're getting close.  

There are many many many of us out there, all in the same position in this process.  You are not alone.  You are OK, and you will be OK!

ks

SS121
SS121's picture
i m f d - you are most welcome

good to see your positive noteyes

Sanford
Sanford's picture
Hat Tips: 932
SS121

Great to have you back! Thanks for starting this forum. I know that you are smarter than to try to put a timeframe on the transition back to God's Money, but do you have a list of milestones to watch for? Is it possible for your speculative analysis to place them in some kind of order...perhaps in order of importance? Thanks.

Sanford

sengfarmer
sengfarmer's picture
Hat Tips: 1789
Well said SS

Once the understanding is reached that the present system is absolutely unsustainable, then all one has to do is work toward being prepared for the next system.

It's very simple, Jesse Livermore said it best, "Get right and sit tight". Just keep plugging along adding to your physical position with the intent to wait till this corrupted shit show ends.

Collateral is the bottom line and precious metals are the age old bedrock of any sound monetary system. It always holds its value, for instance a 90% silver quarter is worth about $3.00. It will still buy you more than a gallon of gas.

If one wants to speculate in the markets, (options, futures and other derivatives), know your playing against the house and you know the house always wins, then realize that your wins are another speculators losses. You are in fact prolonging the game and helping the house fleece the little guys.

Withdraw the bedrock collateral from the system, (in your hands physical), and let the house work for you. They have to obtain that collateral to keep the price suppressed. That is why gold has gone from $35 an ounce to $1170. The price will explode higher to its true value as more and more people realize the paper game can't continue because the paper has no value. (Cheap by it's very abundance.....actually worthless)

It's a huge complex mess, it will disintegrate. Get yourself some insurance, it's cheap for now.

SS121
SS121's picture
Sanford - Silver Milestones

do you have a list of milestones to watch for? Is it possible for your speculative analysis to place them in some kind of order...perhaps in order of importance? Thanks.

Thanks for the note smiley Here (spec analysis) are 2 major milestones, not necessarily in order of importance.  And they may kind of overlap, but 1 should at least start first.

1- The system's effort to remove the USD as the World's Currency Standard.  what exactly this will look like, idk.  Probably at least some currencies disconnecting from the USD on the Fx chart (china, russia, and friends?)

2- The system's current USD/silver chart no longer controlling the price of the world's physical Silver transactions.  No more coin shops where you walk in, both look at the "chart", and transact physical Silver accordingly.

With Silver returning to it's monetary role and the system scrambling to keep control of the masses, there will be massive chaos. But amidst all that system chaos watch for the 2 above events (in some form) to be occurring.  The worldwide scramble for suddenly unavailable physical Silver quickly follows.

Thanks again for the note, always good to hear from you!

SS121
SS121's picture
Silver is always working

Human beings naturally believe that Silver is money.  This instinct, or belief, is a constant force.

TPTB used everything they had to confuse this natural instinct, to distract from this belief, to instill false contrary beliefs, to replace physical Silver with fiat silver, you name it they did it.  Confusion, deception, ignorance, fear, pride, greed, etc etc... if it's there, they will use it. 

They will even try and leverage people's love for one another to keep their system in play and Silver away.

But human beings "NATURALLY" believe that Silver is money.  

If you know what to look for you can see the system failing in it's efforts to hold back this natural monetary force.  These failings won't be recognized by the media or by the metals "experts" whose analysis is nothing more than their own proprietary blend of system misinformation.  But they're there.

Be very thankful if your Silver position is based on your natural God-given wisdom.  And be patient, trusting in the natural monetary process of Silver and Gold, and the natural learning process of mankind.

mavens
mavens's picture
Hat Tips: 2334
Your thoughts on strategic optimum Ag:Au in a stackers stack?

Currently, I am sitting on an over abundance of Ag in relation to Au to the tune of roughly ~1600:1 off the top of my head (ie: I have a little Au, but lots and lots of Ag).

I wonder all the time if I should be more balanced in my approach and allocate more fiat toward Au, or do I stick with my heart and continue on this track.

I'd very much appreciate your thoughts... Thanks in advance.

SS121
SS121's picture
Mavens re: thoughts on your 1600:1 Silver to Gold stack ratio

My thoughts... Silver is currently the play, you're on the right track.  But you don't need my thoughts, your answer was in your own words...

I wonder all the time if I should be more balanced in my approach and allocate more fiat toward Au, or do I stick with my heart and continue on this track.

Yes!  Trust your own God-given natural instincts. 

Thanks for the noteyes

mavens
mavens's picture
Hat Tips: 2334
SS121 wrote: My thoughts...

SS121 wrote:

My thoughts... Silver is currently the play, you're on the right track.  But you don't need my thoughts, your answer was in your own words...

Yes!  Trust your own God-given natural instincts. 

Thanks for the noteyes

Somehow I knew what your response would be before I even read it. LOL, thanks much...

SS121
SS121's picture
Silver Chart Analysis - Major Faith-builder For Silver Stackers

Silver Chart Analysis - Major Faith-builder For Silver Stackers

The information you are about to read is very simple and observable yet remains completely hidden (in plain sight) from almost the entire world.

This little story is about the silver chart itself and i will try and keep it short and sweet.

Several years ago my own personal study of Biblical, historical, and current events led me to "silver".  I knew little to nothing about "silver" at the time other than the typical "it's used for coins and jewelry and stuff"... so in i dug to see what i could see.

Also at about this time i was doing a lot of research and growing of Maclura Pomifera (Osage Orange Tree) Hedges.  A fascinating tree but completely unrelated to the silver chart, except that one day when i was Googleing something about "Hedges" i ended up at a site called ZeroHedge.  

Realizing ZeroHedge wasn't about actual hedges i started to click away but saw an article about Silver!  Skimmed the article and the comments and there was an entertaining post by some guy called Turd Ferguson.  I followed some of Turd's comments on ZeroHedge but then he said he was starting his own site so i followed him there.

I followed Turd's posts at the old watchtower site on a daily basis.  He described the inner workings of how the metals markets claim to operate all while being an excellent host and building his growing new site.  I knew nothing about the "markets" so mostly just tried to piece together "why do these markets exist?"  "how do they really work?" "who benefits?" all big-picture stuff as i'm prone to do.  

But it was hard to figure the big picture because there are so many complicated details re: "the markets".  Longs, shorts, calls, puts, options, spreads, contracts, squeezes, charts, charts, charts, etc etc etc, man was it complicated.  

Buying Silver at the local coin shop was simple.  I'd go in, tell the guy what i wanted, we'd both look at the silver chart, i'd give him cash, he'd give me the Silver, and off i'd go.  

But the "real silver market" that produced that chart?  Whheeeewwww buddy, it was so confusing that i never could really understand exactly how it worked.  Until one day...

One day while pondering all this "silver" stuff-  

• the market nobody ever sees that is too confusing to understand exactly how it works 
  • my simple chart based Silver transactions at the LCS
  • what's really going on here?  
  • who benefits?  
  • who owns this thing?
  • How does this whole global "silver" thing really work?  exactly?

And BAM! It hit me.  

This silver chart might be a hoax!  "Holy Canola, no way!" me thunk as i jumped up to walk in circles around my office chair.  The whole world uses this thing, there's CNBC and Wall St. and all the market analysts with suits and ties that have doing this stuff for years.  People have spent their entire careers believing the silver chart displays prices that are generated by market transactions.

But the more i looked at it the more obvious it became, with all those "no way!" thoughts popping up but getting more and more faint each time.

As the Watchtower site became TFMR i started presenting all the circumstantial evidence that the silver chart was fake.  I compiled years of posts of evidence.  I was mocked and ridiculed throughout but the only opposing evidence anyone ever came up with was the same things that i first thought-  No way!  It can't be that big of a hoax, somebody would have noticed!  etc..  And besides, the reason the prices make no sense whatsoever on any level, is because they are "manipulated",  the angry mob reasoned.

Manipulation!!

Pure evil genius by the creators of the fake silver chart.  The silver chart price can be moved anywhere at any time as needed to best manage the public's physical Silver purchases and those believers who spend their days watching the charts never suspect a thing.  Why not?  Because they have been taught that prices are manipulated.   Manipulated by giant banks, Central Banks and even sovereign nations who have unlimited funds and trade zillions of contracts per millisecond all using HFT Algos... ... .... And that's what produces the manipulated prices.  Don't laugh, it works.

- - - 

Then in June of 2013 the silver chart itself was forced to reveal that it was a lie.  That it really was nothing more than a device used by The Powers That Be to attempt to control the public's physical Silver transactions.  Here's what happened-

The silver chart peaked at close to 50 bucks  in 2011 and then started started falling.  Market people have been trained to stay away from things with falling prices and the physical Silver crowd sentiment fell right along with the silver chart.

2011- falling prices, falling sentiment, sad faces, less stacking

2012- falling prices, falling sentiment, sad faces, less stacking

2013- falling prices, falling sentiment, sad faces, less stacking, until something gigantic happened!

In late June of 2013 the silver chart price had fallen from the near $50 2011 prices all the way down to about $18.25 and then for some reason stacker sentiment reversed and physical demand boomed.  The silver chart's falling prices reached a point that sentiment turned positive and everybody started "backing up the truck" as they say and buying physical Silver.

The second part of this gigantic event was that when the public demand boomed at the lower price the silver chart reversed and went back higher.  The silver chart reacted directly to public demand.

Well maybe that was just a coincidence, because we all know that the silver chart prices are the result of bank trading hft algo shorts specs cartels manipulation blah blah blah right??  And their big zillion ounce market has nothing to do with the tiny little online and LCS stacker market right?  Wrong and wrong.

After the silver chart retreated higher in direct reaction to the tiny little stacker market, and in the disbelief that lower prices could ever possibly increase physical Silver demand... it tried again.

Back down the silver chart price went, then at a certain point the physical demand boomed again, and then the silver chart reacted by retreating back higher.  Again.  And again and again and again ... ... this happened.

By Sept 2013 i was documenting these crystal clear occurrences.  By 2015 even 2 of the more popular silver market analysts were reporting this noticeable lower chart price=physical demand increase threshold that is unique to the silver market.

• The silver chart itself revealed that it is programmed to manage the public's physical Silver demand.  (algorithmic pricing - like hotels and airlines use to manage prices on busy or less busy days.  except the silver chart tries to discourage buyers)
  • All other evidence also says that the silver chart is only a device that is programmed to manage the public's physical Silver demand.
  • There is zero evidence that the silver chart is the legitimate display of prices derived from market trades, manipulated or otherwise.  Except for media hearsay and those followers who repeat it.

What do most people, including those who have reviewed all the information i've posted in the last several years, currently profess?  the silver chart is the legitimate display of prices derived from market trades, manipulated or otherwise.  Human nature is an interesting thing, but

-

Hopefully all will find this information thought provoking and ultimately helpful in mentally preparing for the reality of the days ahead.  Apologies for the 'not-so-great' writing and thanks for your patience.

ks

Noteriety
Noteriety's picture
Hat Tips: 890
Ok, Got it.

Do you think there is a body, similar in structure to the Federal Reserve that sets silver/gold prices. Sort of like a 'Shadow Fed' but for (essentially commodity) markets?

What you describe seems to reflect how interest rate setting has been absorbed into direct control by the Central Banks. They set a rate to achieve certain outcome and significantly remove the influence that market forces have on the rate. (Though we seen with the Bond sell-offs that they could be losing control in this area......we'll see)

Peace

SS121
SS121's picture
Noteriety - re: unknown system innards

The specific inner workings of the system are not a concern or fruitful to focus upon imo.  The parts operating in the open for all to see should be enough for one to know that it's not going to end well, and that the right position is Silver (and Gold).

This may be a little crude, but once you can discern between piggy poo and rose petals, do you really want to dig around in the piggy poo to try and figure out exactly why it stinks?

SS121
SS121's picture
deleted

deleted

SS121
SS121's picture
System - Global, Unnoticed, About to die
  • The lumber in homes
  • the energy that powers homes
  • steel in automobiles
  • gas in gas tanks,
  • meats, grains, sugar, coffee ..., ..., in cabinets and fridges

People all over the world buy and sell this stuff every single day.  The staples for their day to day lives.  And the prices for these global transactions are all controlled by price charts.  Think about that for a minute.

"Well that's just the way it's always been", they say.  No, it hasn't always been this way.

"Well that's how it is and that's how it's going to be", they say.  How it is yes, but not for much longer.   (which is why you stack physical Silver)

- - - - -

• stocks
  • bonds
  • currencies

The stocks of every publicly traded company that provides the worlds services, produces the world's stuff and pays it's employees salaries are all bought and sold per the "chart" price.  All of them.  All over the world. 

Bond rates? Chart.  

The value of the world's currencies relative to the USD?  Chart.

All the prices of all the above all dictated by their respective privately owned "charts", and nobody noticed.  

The entire world became completely enslaved in all it's dealings, and nobody noticed.

Now this giant global apparatus is about to come to an end, and everybody is going to notice.

All the staples of life stuff is still going to be there.  The veggies and coffee beans will still grow and the oil will still come shooting out of the ground.  But the merchants of the great sea of the world's people will be out of business.  

Their charts will no longer dictate the prices (set the value) of the people's transactions.

• Main Street-- ok.
  • Wall Street-- toast.
  • People whose (gods) idols are charts... who daily peer into these idols for guidance in their lives-- distress. (like never before)
  • Stackers of physical Silver (and Gold)-- another day in paradise.

Now, please think back to the start of this post and the pervasiveness of the system's charts in virtually all global transactions.  

The whole privately owned scam virtually unnoticed until it's violent ending.

The day of no more charts is about to dawn.  Making now a great time to stack physical Silver while it's still readily available at the system's fake chart price! wink

Thanks for reading, and your patience. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out"