Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out

80 posts / 0 new
Last post
SS121
SS121's picture
Hat Tips: 18502
Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out

The natural process of Silver and Gold returning to their monetary role in the hearts and minds of the people of the world is nearing completion.

The man-made fiat monetary "system" is nearing it's end.

The deceived and those who profited by leading the deceived will soon experience the transition from deception and pretense to reality.

Knowing what is happening makes this experience much less painful.

Accepting that the system is closing-out (dying) allows one to focus their mental efforts more productively.

Only Silver and Gold are Money.

Only Silver and Gold are Money

silver66
silver66's picture
Hat Tips: 13809
Good to see you back SS121

I will be interested to see how this forum develops

Silver66

stack till it hurts

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

SS121
SS121's picture
The U.S. "Presidency" and the USD (world currency standard)
  1. The U.S. Presidency (not the U.S. President), and
  2. The USD World Currency Standard.

These are the 2 primary targets of tptb and here's how it might play out-

A chaotic scandalous election followed by an inauguration that doesn't happen?  ...followed by the scripted chart failure of the USD leading to it's attempted replacement as the World's Currency Standard.

This is 'big-picture' stuff.  Not visible from all the 'round-the-clock false information presented by the system on a daily basis.

But it is accurate.

will these attacks take place surrounding the upcoming election/inauguration?? i do not know.  the story lines thus far suggest that they will.

keep watching, keep reading your good Book, and keep stacking.  there is nothing to worry about.  

Again, the attack is against the U.S. Presidency and the USD's role as World Currency Standard.  The NWO goobers aim to establish a new global governing body and a new fiat gold chart based World Currency Standard.  They will fail on both fronts.  

Providence, Silver and Gold, and the Superpower U.S.A. will be just fine.

SS121
SS121's picture
SS121 status

I am no longer a member of the vault and i rarely read anything in the financial media.

All analysis is and always has been purely my own.  

I started posting in this forum today and will continue as long as it seems the thing to do.  I read no other threads or comments so if you have something for me please post it in this forum.

I hope all are doing well.  

SS121
SS121's picture
@Silver66

Thanks

hope all is well with you

SilverBelle
SilverBelle's picture
Hat Tips: 1460
Delighted that you started

Delighted that you started this forum, SS121.  I am familiar with some of your previous posts and look forward to reading your thoughts and commentary here.

SilverBelle

SS121
SS121's picture
The Truth is . . .

God created Silver and Gold.  Man can only create the illusion of money w/ charts and media stories.

If you're a stacker you are in the right position.  If you even look at the monetary world from the physical Silver and Gold perspective... you are in the right position.

If you are frustrated, angry, or confused, it's likely that you are trying to find TRUTH from some man made system apparatus, or from a man who profits by keeping you focused on "charts" and "markets" and other system things.   You never will.

What is True?  What do you know for sure?   In the monetary realm I have found it to be true that Only Silver and Gold are Money.  It is a very peaceful position from which to clearly watch all that is going on and help others benefit as well.

ks

SS121
SS121's picture
SilverBelle

As a new member (8 weeks) i'm surprised you're familiar with my posts.  I've not been around for months, or so it seems.  But thanks neverthelesssmiley

SilverBelle
SilverBelle's picture
Hat Tips: 1460
FWIW, I read TFMR a long time

FWIW, I read TFMR a long time before becoming a registered user.  There is no published start date for lurking.  wink

SS121
SS121's picture
Trump sounded, now what . . .

the system (pol) will overplay it's hand

watch for bho to tactically fall on sword (resign?) amidst the chaos

providential leadership via Sarah

the attack on the USD (World Currency Standard) follows along

the system (fiat mon) will overplay it's hand

watch for the fake charts to no longer control phyzz

Silver and Gold return to global (non-chart) mon standard via Silver

- - -

turd was given the political (bho/SP) details long ago. 

the return of Silver to it's global monetary position info was posted exhaustively

ks

SS121
SS121's picture
SilverBelle, lurking eh?

good to see you out and about! :-)

SS121
SS121's picture
it's gonna happen fast. be ready.

the "market" in it's current form is like a giant market simulator.

there can be booms and busts and crashes and recoveries but nothing really ever changes.  -BUT-  ... when they attempt to replace the usd as the world's currency standard, they will have to attempt to reconfigure the global fiat monetary system.  

As soon as the current structure is changed, it's going to fall like a house of cards.  There have been some pretty convincing trial runs thus far, but still no fundamental change.

• the silver chart still controls the price of phyzz- 100%)
  • the USD is still the global currency standard.  EVERY transaction, even barter transactions e.g. 100 Billion DOLLARS of oil for 100 Billion DOLLARS of Gold, ..all USD denominated transactions.
  • On the Fx chart EVERY currency is valued exclusively against the USD.  other ratios merely state the comparative USD values

stuff like this all stays the same.  it's how the owners of the charts, media and currencies "CONTROL" You.

but they will be forced to attempt to change this very concrete system topology if they are going to replace the USD.  when they do... ::klunk::  it breaks.

why will it break?  because the people will quit referencing the charts for their transaction prices.  Which charts will they quit referencing?  Eventually ALL the charts.  but which one will kick this off?  The silver chart.  and when this happens it's gonna happen fast.  it's going to be a worldview tester.  

Those who currently think the silver chart price reflects some "market" where transaction settlements dictate the price displayed on the chart...  THEY ARE NOT READY.  No matter how much phyzz they have. 

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 30574
Hi SS121

Great to see you back.  Cheers!

SS121
SS121's picture
Jan 1980 - the advent of this generation's silver "market"

33 years later...

Late June 2013- silver chart broke (lost ability to decrease phyzz demand by displaying lower prices)

A Few Months Later- After clueing in to what had happened and what it meant going forward, i posted-  

• The silver chart is broken
  • It has been exposed as a hoax
  • The displayed price will remain within these now visible demand increase thresholds until tptb attempt to replace the USD as the World Currency Standard

This analysis has been proven correct over and over and over again.

fun fact:  100% of the people who believe that silver chart prices are determined by a traded "market" base these beliefs on ZERO evidence.

Jan 21 1980

June 28 2013

To Be Determined  (when the silver chart no longer sets the price for the public's phyzz transactions)

Please continue stacking, and extracting yourself from the group-think herd of "market" followers.

AlienEyes
AlienEyes's picture
Hat Tips: 23399
SS121

Welcome Back !  smiley

James Crighton
James Crighton's picture
Hat Tips: 10831
Welcome back SS121 !

jc

AIJ
AIJ's picture
Hat Tips: 28812
Glad to see you are back

smiley

Kuchek
Kuchek's picture
Hat Tips: 4006
Welcome Back!

I always appreciate your grounding perspective. :) 

Marchas45
Marchas45's picture
Hat Tips: 23260
It's About Time

You Got Back. Where the hell have you been? Missed you. Keep Stacking

Please excuse the dumbness but what does (bho/SP)  mean? (I just know it's going to be simple) Lol

SS121
SS121's picture
thanks folks, and BHO/SP explained

Thanks folks for the "welcome back" notes, and Marchas-

bho/SP = Barack Hussein Obama -to- Sarah Palin

BHO=will be the last political system U.S. pres. (ever) 

After BHO (resigns amidst chaos?) ...the U.S. citizenry will be lead providentially by Sarah

if this is how it shakes out of course.

i got this information from KJV 1Samuel chapters 8 and 9, and Daniel 11, mostly.  

So, if correct all credit goes to The Book, ...if incorrect then credit for being mistaken goes to me.  Turd has all the details in his email from many months ago.

I hope everybody is doing well.  what a long interesting process this has been huh? 

Rakka
Rakka's picture
Hat Tips: 2142
SS21 - Welcome Bank

1st in Japan - we have missed you here

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out"