Conspiracy trail? Who stood to benefit from this?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I LOVE SANTA
I LOVE SANTA's picture
Hat Tips: 10
Conspiracy trail? Who stood to benefit from this?

I just listened to a podcast of Dr Dave Janda interviewing Dr Jim Garrow.

http://www.davejanda.com/guests/dr-jim-garrow/sunday-august-28-2016

About 18:20 mins into the interview they begin to discuss an attempted EMP attack on the United States that was thwarted only due to the quick thinking of Gen. John Rossi.  The attack was planned to hit continential US on 28 July, 2017 (four days after the launch of a rocket on 24 July).

Gen. Rossi was on duty the night of the 27th when THAD (the US defence system for such attacks) failed.   Rossi, newly appointed to the post, would have been able to see the attack in action and phoned a buddy of his in Israel and within minutes the missile was shot down.  

This was possible due to Israel developing a Star-wars type system.

Four days after this occurred General John Rossi was found dead in his home.   

=====================

Q. Who would have benefited from such an attack?  If they can be identified perhaps another attack could be prevented.   I post on this forum because I suspect a financial motive which might be detectable by someone far smarter than little old me.  

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 7065
Israel wins

Declares their (Israeli) defense far more capable than US defense, funnels contracts to Israel.  The General was probably not killed for the reason publically stated.  My best guess, he would have been killed because he knew the threat was a planned test of Israeli defense capability for the US, a show of force, so to speak, and sends the signal to enemies that taking out US defense is not enough, the US has someone very capable watching it's back.  The General would have known this test was not a real threat and would have been able to tell the truth (it was a scripted staged farce for drama) at some point in time, and dead men tell no tales.

Result #1 "creditable" threat fed to alternative media to instill fear, makes average citizen feel security dependent and truly believe they were honestly being attacked

Result #2 shifts technological superiority to Israel, to win more contracts

Result #3 makes US citizens demand better protection, popular vote then wants more defense spending not less

Result #4 tells an attacker they have more to deal with than US defense capabilities alone

Would research this General more.  While it appears he was set up, I would look for other areas from his past to see the real reason why he was selected "for early termination".

flyinkel

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Hat Tips: 13817
Perhaps...

someone was extremely nervous that if Maj. Gen. Rossi actually lived to the next day, & thus take command of 

U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command,  at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama,

something hidden / not so pleasant would have been discovered and presto, Defecation Hits The Oscillation.

I haven't heard yet what has come out of the investigation of his suspicious death, since it is not common for seemingly healthy males to drop dead at fifty five.

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 7065
If they killed him

If they killed him, no investigation will reveal the truth.  They won't allow it.  I definitely would suspect foul play based purely on the timing of it.  Interviews with close family members and friends might reveal concerns that would not be found in any official report.  He would still be running physical readiness tests and have to be well within weight standards, so yes, 55 is young.

flyinkel

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Conspiracy trail? Who stood to benefit from this?"