APMEX - $0.99 Per Oz. Over Spot - Silver Bars - 24 HOURS ONLY!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
APMEX - $0.99 Per Oz. Over Spot - Silver Bars - 24 HOURS ONLY!

http://www.apmex.com/Product/27087/10ozAPMEXbars.aspx?utm_source=ConstantContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=062111

Exclusive 24 Hour Flash Sale!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:09
No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Timing

You notice how they have these sales when silver is moving up for the day?

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Subject

No1Hunter wrote:

You notice how they have these sales when silver is moving up for the day?

Better buy now before the price goes higher!!!!!!! cheeky

It's psychologically more difficult to buy on red days than it is on black/green and we all know it. I'll admit it, I've bought hype before.

Was talking to my investor friend the other day and I told him I sold a load of stock the other day because it was within 2% of it's 52 week high. And he said, "you should be buying, not selling....sentiment is high." And I said, "that's a great way to go broke. Come talk to me in 5 years after making those type of trades."

What really drives markets?

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Better buy now before the price goes higher!!!!!!!

"Better buy now before the price goes higher!!!!!!! cheeky"

Actually, I did buy a little for my stack today.  Just 5 ASE but I got them for a little under a dollar over spot with free shipping.  I should have bought more but I just spent a lot on shooting supplies.  I do have to eat after all!!! wink

tmosley
tmosley's picture
Hat Tips: 14948
Where on EARTH did you manage

Where on EARTH did you manage that?

Captain Benny
Captain Benny's picture
Hat Tips: 487
Waiting for a real sale

I'm waiting for a real sale.  Something to put their prices in line with Tulving would be nice.  Or if they sold the RCM 100oz bars at 0.99 over spot, I'd be a buyer.  I don't want to buy APMEX bars, they just aren't as perty!

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Where on EARTH did you manage that? Its more HOW did I do that!

tmosley wrote:

Where on EARTH did you manage that?

A guy was selling 5 coin lots for $200 w/ free shipping:

$200

-$4 - ebay bucks

-$6 - Mr Rebate - see link below in my signature - even though they say is was suspended after 6/16 for ebay testing, I am still getting the rebate posted to my acct.  I have someone who registered threw my link who is going to try it and see if he get the rebate too.  Basically, my computer signs on to the acct when I visit Mr Rebates, then I search for Ebay and get the suspension message.  Then I just type www.ebay.com in a address bar and sign in to eBay.  There still must be a connection between me, Mr Rebates and eBay.  I have made over $1,400 in rebates so far linking through Mr Rebates to it's various stores but most from eBay buying silver.  They had a special 6% a while back but still had the $30 per transaction cap.

-$2 - CC Rebate

Total cost = 188/5 = $37.60 each.  Spot was around 36.50, so 1.10 over spot (w/ free shipping).   Figure $6.00 shipping w/ confirmation brings the cost to around $36.40 each.

Better than APMEX's generic rounds at $.99 over spot because you have to pay for shipping.

I wish I would have bought 5 lots, dang it ($30 max rebate per eBay transaction).  After I bought and paid for them, I got to thinking I would buy more.  However, one of the catches is if you buy another within an hour (same buyer - same listing), you don't get the rebate.  By the time the hour went by, they were gone.  I would have been ok if I would have bought 5 lots all at the same time but I could not go back without loosing the 3%.

tmosley
tmosley's picture
Hat Tips: 14948
Hmmm, I was unaware that

Hmmm, I was unaware that there was still stuff like that available on Ebay.  Makes me think that Ebay silver prices are a bit inflated.

Can't hardly argue with the results, though.

I came in on the back end of the bing.com rebate deal.  I was just about to start buying in quantity using that and they canceled it on me.  So sad :(

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Bing had issues

I bought a lot of gold with Bing when they were having their 20% to 35% rebates.  But, people were having problems getting their $$.  I had to write the WA State AG's Office and file a consumer complaint against Microsoft, eBay and PayPal.

Little old me WON!!!!!

"Makes me think that Ebay silver prices are a bit inflated."

It doesn't really have nothing to do with eBay's prices other than you need to be at the right place at the right time.  Even at $40 each with free shipping, it was a steal!!!

Mike Victory
Mike Victory's picture
Hat Tips: 789
99 Cent Flash Sale

just arrived from the first flash sale..

www.thevictoryreport.org

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "APMEX - $0.99 Per Oz. Over Spot - Silver Bars - 24 HOURS ONLY!"