#1 Thu, Aug 4, 2016 - 6:41am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

White women

OK I am going to go there.

It needs to be explored.

I have seen some exceptional shit exposed on mainstreet and I am over it.

Old guys with young wives, Young guys with trophy wives.

Why do I never see Women with trophy husbands?

Do we do that??? I think we do, Well on TV at least.

If so, what exactly do we gain (there must be a gain right?)

Come on in peeps - Tell me exactly what motivates the movers and shakers of our world WRT women.

While I acknowledge that TFMR is not the world in general by a long shot (TF is a gentleman and a scholar in my book) and most of the clientele is already skewed, there must be a thread of logic somewhere that we can grab hold of.

If this thread dies, I expext that no one will mourn, Simply too hard,

Thu, Aug 4, 2016 - 6:02pm
Pug Nuggets

What is...

...WRT women?

Thu, Aug 4, 2016 - 7:42pm (Reply to #2)
SaratogaPrepper
-
Saratoga Springs, NY

Pug

With Regard To

Be excellent to each other.
Thu, Aug 4, 2016 - 8:18pm (Reply to #2)
SaratogaPrepper
-
Saratoga Springs, NY

Pug

Duplicate

Be excellent to each other.
Sun, Aug 21, 2016 - 8:29pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 - 4:25pm
LostMind

Silvery Blue, nothing to fear with talking about white women!

Wouldn't want to live without them.

Attributed to Betty White, but she didn't say it:

A friend said to me, "Hey you need to grow a pair. Grow a pair, Bro." It's when someone calls you weak, but they associate it with a lack of testicles. Which is weird, because testicles are the most sensitive things in the world. If you suddenly just grew a pair, you'd be a lot more vulnerable. If you want to be tough, you should lose a pair. If you want to be real tough, you should grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

Wed, Aug 24, 2016 - 9:52am
gold way p

Lizzy warren

Is a good example of what people in news represent as a white women. The ones who count love their children. They are a good example for the next generation, not haters but lovers, connected to the land. If there is a white man out there who appreciates honest living he will be with a white women who does too. Keep it real

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 - 12:03am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 - 4:42am (Reply to #8)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

sorta @Ruff, but just as an aside to the main thought

According to urban dictionary:

Cougar

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

The closest male equivalent I could find is Sugar Daddy. UD comments:

The idea that all sugar daddies are rich is a stereotype and cliche. That's like saying "all johns are rich". Fact is, sometimes all a poor or needy female wants is for you to help her provide food and basic things for her children she can't afford or maybe help her afford cable television or an education or... just a place to live while she gets on her feet. It's not how rich YOU are that matters, its how POOR she is. Poor females are very open to sugardaddies of all income brackets (well, except maybe poor).

So the cougars are predatory and (getting the services), the sugar daddies are either rich and paying the agreed price for services, or just being useful useful as long as the women are poor/needy enough (while getting the same services).

It's just prostitution by another name isn't it?

I would not like my daughters to be on either bench, (I am quite sure they would give me a talking to if I showed cougarish signs LOL) but it is becoming the norm because it's so common. It makes me sad.

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 - 7:00am
LostMind

A good friend of mine

She is about 5 years older than me. We are more like brother and sister. After her divorce she lamented to me how frustrating dating and meeting men can be. She was sickened by the lowest common denominator, which she felt every man expected every woman to be.

A woman in her fifties enjoys sex just add much as a twenty year old, maybe even more, just differently. The idea that the fifty year old had to be " as easy" and raunchy as the younger woman of today was nauseating. 

During and after my divorce, I stayed out of bars, so I avoided a lot of that. I did date a woman seven years my senior, who had a body most 30 year old would die for. More importantly, her demeanor and her overall presence was delightful. Was also the absolute best sex I've ever had... 

After we broke up, tried to date the 30's bracket and outside of physical, it was painful to deal with their immaturity, and other issues. Found someone my own age and it has been great ever since. Of course, I was looking for a real partner and equal, not a piece of meat....

Btw, silvery blue, I think you are sexy as hell! Your post shows real backbone and charisma, and a whole lot more. Which I think intimidates guys.

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 - 4:40pm (Reply to #9)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Aug 26, 2016 - 6:28am (Reply to #10)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@LM

Umm thanks - not quite what I was aiming at. I think, but then I am not quite sure if I am aiming at anything....

I have "almost" given up on any prospective partner that can stand the scrutiny I think I can withstand.

Be well.

Fri, Aug 26, 2016 - 6:39am (Reply to #11)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruffian. I will spare you

Tonight only.

You and I have almost nada in common except that we love the turdmeister, and try to follow his mandate and stand by the turdites in different forums.

We have shared our thoughts on this forum, but I am far from being anyones sexy bitch. I am far too old for that.

Still love to have you as a house guest if you ever visit NZ hun.

"I"Stand by that invite. smiley

Edit "I"

Sun, Aug 28, 2016 - 3:26am (Reply to #13)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Sep 1, 2016 - 4:49am (Reply to #14)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruff have a think about having more egalitarian focus.

that is women being attracted to your community too. Not all are panty waists - and no I'm not talking about gender confused. Apologies for any offense to people reading.

I would dearly love to move to a community where everyone supports and can contribute and teach according to their talents. Community projects for community benefit sort of thing. I would not be attracted to a community of men looking for companionship.

I think i may have linked this before, but here goes again - a little north of me.

https://www.otamatea.org.nz/

Edit Hope your back is getting better smiley

Thu, Sep 1, 2016 - 5:06am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruffian said

"Btw a big congrats to Canterbury stud as breeder of the year. That IS a big deal winning against the giant commercial breeders." 

Thanks for the mention Ruffian. I'm not one to boast but I guess "credit where it is due".

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Sep 1, 2016 - 7:10am (Reply to #16)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Was that you @Ata?

Are you Studly_In_Disguise???

Thu, Sep 1, 2016 - 7:27am
AlienEyes

Old

My sincere apologies to SilveryBlue since I thought, up until now, was a dude. Sorry about that.

Nothing she said but just my own statistical bias since there are far more men (and boys) here than women.

To answer your question about "trophy husbands", SB, they do indeed exist and are called "Doctors".

As for "Cougars", at 70 myself, a cougar for me would be about 90 or 95. frown

Suddenly, I don't feel so well. I wonder if acid reflux (GERD) can include one's gall bladder and spleen ?

If any of you fine folks feel the need to vent or pitch a fit about politics, please feel free to "go off" on the "Politics" thread. Getting it off your chest is both cathartic and is known to lower one's blood pressure. 

AE

Thu, Sep 1, 2016 - 9:50am
Joseph Warren

The Answer to This is Pretty Simple . . .

according to those who study human evolutionary biology. According to them, all creatures, including human beings - do that which will best ensure their survival & that of their offspring. So, in general, women are attracted to men who have the resources to provide for her & their children. And, women are attracted to men who can protect her and their children. Similarly, men are attracted to women who are healthy and fertile. Such women best insure that his genes will survive & thrive in the future. This is wired into people, even if they may not desire or are physically capable of having children now. And examples that are outside this norm (such as young men with much older women) raise attention.

How individual men & women go about meeting these requirements will vary. That depends on the backgrounds of the individuals including education, social/economic class, personal history & psychology, etc, etc

Some men lament "How come women seem only to care about money? "

Some women lament "How come men seem only interested in young trophy wives?"

Both questions are a distortion of the truth. But there is a core of truth there based in reality. Women don't find weak bums attractive. Men find young, healthy sexy women attractive. This may not be what everyone would like to hear. It sure isnt very romantic . . .but it is, what it is.

Thu, Sep 1, 2016 - 9:56pm (Reply to #15)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Sep 1, 2016 - 10:31pm (Reply to #19)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness