Last post
Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 11:03am
silver66

Posted to mainstreet

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 3:11pm
Silver_Surfer

Ethereum short

Built up a short position on Ethereum in the past few weeks. Looks like a head & shoulders top to me. The downward slant shows extra weakness.

See chart

BTC (and LTC!) looks solid to me at these prices, added to my longs today. 10 March is an inflection point, so let's see what happens.

Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Tue, Mar 13, 2018 - 8:02am (Reply to #83)
Silver_Surfer

I'm afraid I had to join the

I'm afraid I had to join the cryptobear camp in the past few days. Let's see what happens this week!

Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Sun, Sep 9, 2018 - 8:16pm
Silver_Surfer

ETCUSD looking like a short opportunity

ETCUSD is looking like a solid short opportunity to me. Head and shoulder pattern that has already broken the diagonal neckline. Horizontal looks due to follow.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.