Adchoices layered over Chat - Internet Explorer version

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 2386
Adchoices layered over Chat - Internet Explorer version

Hi,

Noticed that someone had reported this for Chrome or one of the other non-MS browsers and status is now "fixed".

It is broken for my PC/WinXP/IE8.

I can get the focus to the chat but the floating ad covers up about the first 12 characters of the chat window.  Can't see usernames and if the chat is more than one line can't see the start of the second line.

Your attention to this defect is appreciated.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
Chat / IE8

If you could do me a favor and hit "shift-reload" on the chat page to be sure it's not an issue of the old bug still being in your page "cache." Thanks.

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Still no joy

Stephanie,   I've tried "Shift+refresh", I've emptied history except for Favorites website data and url history.    Restarted computer.

Still have the issue.   Appreciate your help.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
Thank you

HappyNow wrote:

Stephanie,   I've tried "Shift+refresh", I've emptied history except for Favorites website data and url history.    Restarted computer.

Still have the issue.   Appreciate your help.

Sorry, missed this in all the activity but thanks for checking and we'll look into it. 

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
stephanie wrote: Sorry,

stephanie wrote:

Sorry, missed this in all the activity but thanks for checking and we'll look into it. 

Stephanie - Thanks.  Still a problem.

I'll add that I have the old school 4:3 display @ 1024x768.   Perhaps there just isn't enough room to have the ads on the left, the ads on the right, and a full chat window open in the middle?   Depending on the justification logic this could cause overlay.

Harald
Harald's picture
Hat Tips: 1738
Adchoices

I'm still having a problem with Adchoices layered over the left edge of the chat window.

I'm using Safari and I have tried shift+refresh.

TIA

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Adchoices layered over Chat - Internet Explorer version"