Man vs Person

109 posts / 0 new
Last post
silver66
silver66's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/08/2012
Hat Tips: 14006
Posts: 2304
Man vs Person

They are the same thing are they not? No, words matter and welcome to a wonderful journey to freedom

This forum is for those open-minded men and women who want to explore, understand and most importantly find solutions to the current tax and federal system. There is a long, long, long game being played to enslave and extract from society. This is not the first go round for the priestcraft (TPTB), but as far as I can surmise it is the first where there is a method (internet) that can allow the insights and success of one man to be quickly added to the connected and the solution to spread.

There is remedy, however the biggest obstacle will be the person looking at you in the mirror. There have been generations upon generations of conditioning. This conditioning is to have us to live in the world of the dead. That world is two-dimensional and exists only on paper. That is the world of contracts.

This forum was prompted by a video Safety Dan posted by Ken Cousens.

I suggest you learn how to save video’s to your hard drive as good ones get scrubbed. Not all information on the Internet is true or in your best interest (fancy that). I hope this forum will draw out your critical thinking skills as you are going to need them.

If you decided to study this subject matter and look for solutions you will be in for one heck of a ride. Sovereign citizens, patriot movement, freeman on the land, collect on your birth certificate, have all had their day in the spot light. That is not what this forum is about. Knowing who you are, structuring your affairs for the living and not for the dead and realizing you are where you are because of what you have done, is the first goal of this forum. The second is to direct members to resources and for us to learn and share how to remain in honor and utilize the remedies available.

I suggest people really interested in learning get the following (Abe books is a good place to start)

Black law dictionary 6th or lower addition

Bouvier’s law dictionary

King James Bible

Unabridged dictionary

A understanding of how to navigate government websites (it is all there for us read)

A note pad

A open mind that is willing to ask questions and accept answers that may be unexpected

A point of caution, I am not an expert. I do my own thinking but listen to others. I encourage you to do the same. I have been on this path of discovery for several years now and I do not have all the answers. Ultimately what you decide to do with this information is your individual choice.

Let get rolling and see what we can learn

Silver66

__________________

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

silver66
silver66's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/08/2012
Hat Tips: 14006
Posts: 2304
Good first article to read

I found this to be an excellent summary and very eye opening

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CE8QFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.upf.pf%2FIMG%2Fdoc%2F16Pejovic.doc&ei=2eGaVbuLIYWryQSzg4LwDg&usg=AFQjCNHJDGH2-ZSoaxBya-Br_K4Sq_WoSw

silver66

__________________

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

silver66
silver66's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/08/2012
Hat Tips: 14006
Posts: 2304
Two legal systems running parallel

Is that not interesting !

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/harmonization/bijurilex/aboutb-aproposb.html

they sound the same, so they must be the same ...right??

silver66

__________________

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

silver66
silver66's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/08/2012
Hat Tips: 14006
Posts: 2304
importance of verifying statements

In the above posted video at 6 1/2 minutes a Supreme court case is displayed and statements made about it

anyone Google the supreme court case

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/298/193.html

thoughts ??

Silver66

__________________

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/10/2012
Hat Tips: 30821
Posts: 4894
Very Interesting Ag66

I have watched the video in your opening post.  As you know, this is a subject that I have been trying to wrap my brain around for years.  It seems that the more I learn, the more I get confused, and I am sure that is by design.  But that video did a great job explaining to me how we got here.  I am happy to take this journey with you as I now understand why all the people who seem to know about this always stress why the Articles of Confederation are more important than the Constitution.

I have just opened the next article you linked "Civil Law and Common Law," and have also begun to peruse The Gemstone University site linked in the video.  The first thing I noticed on that site was an affiliation with Pan'Terra D'Oro, which is a site I bookmarked a few months ago.

http://panterrapca.org/

I found this site because while reading the writings of Judge Anna http://annavonreitz.com/ I had done a google search on a "Court of Ekklesia" which led me to the panterra site.  I am far from an expert, or from putting all of this together, but it interests me greatly, and I am tired of mucking up the IWWTI thread with this stuff and having Fix tell me I am wasting my time.  So thank you for this forum, and I will have more to add once I have studied your foundational documentation.  Cheers!

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Online
Joined: 04/16/2013
Hat Tips: 2663
Posts: 743
Very Interesting.

I just recently got ack into trying to study the Strawman concepts and UCC after reading something Rex posted. Having a consolidated place to reference these concepts is a great idea. I just received my Blacks Law dictionary a couple of days ago and I will be attempting to understand these concepts in greater detail.

Some of the links I have been looking at are here.

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/02/22/bracken-burning-down-the-house-in-2016/

http://geopolitics.co/2015/04/08/the-rothschilds-are-jesuits/

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/04/citizens-mass-arrest-of-cabal-what-you.html

I think I am on the right train of thought for your posted intention.

Safety Dan
Safety Dan's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/31/2012
Hat Tips: 29192
Posts: 2387
Outstanding thread Silver66.

Outstanding thread Silver66. Here's another one following your first post. 

Debunking 'The Story of the Buck Act'

Submitted by SadInAmerica 

law-book

No one likes paying taxes of any kind, and Federal income taxes are liked perhaps the least of all. I know of no one, apart from the U.S. Treasury Department1 , that has any love for the IRS. ~ Roger M Wilcox

People who would hardly utter a grunt at having to pay a sales tax, a real estate tax, a gasoline excise tax, or even a state income tax, will bellow and holler in consternation when it comes time to file a Federal income tax return.

For most people, this is because the Federal income tax is the largest single tax they pay that is visible to them. And not just visible as a withholding amount on their paychecks; it stares back up at them from a line on form 10402 at the end of the year as a gargantuan lump sum.

For others, it's because they feel the Federal government is inefficient and that the economy would be better off if the money were left in the private sector.

For still others, its because they have had, or know someone who has had, or have read about someone who has had, a bad experience with the IRS in which the agency may have exceeded its authority in order to nab revenue and/or look threatening.

There's another, smaller group that goes beyond this. They don't just feel that their expensive Federal government is inefficient, they feel that it is actively evil...

That it has departed so radically from what the Constitution says it's supposed to be, that it is their patriotic and moral duty to fully reject living within its jurisdiction. If this happens to save them tens of thousands of dollars per year in taxes, I guess that's just one of the "prices" they'll have to "pay".

They call themselves "patriots", and their cause is to restore what they believe is their guaranteed "sovereignty" under the Constitution.

Like all good conspiracy theories, the theory that the U.S. isn't operating under the Constitution needs to have an "origin story". How did this "Sovereign Republic", the Greatest Nation on Earth, where Freedom Rings and Truth Goes Marching On, Glory Glory Hallelujah, lose its wonderful nigh-Utopian status?

What evil snake infiltrated our sweet-and-innocent Primordial Government and tempted our Adams and Eves with the Fruit of their own downfall?

Some say it was Lincoln's declaration of Martial Law when the southern states tried to secede. Since he was assassinated before he got to formally un-declare Martial Law (if he even planned to), we've been in the grips of a military dictatorship ever since.

This theory is most popular in the former Confederate states, for obvious reasons...

Others say it was in 1845 when Congress unilateraly extended the jurisdiction of Maritime or Admiralty Law (the laws governing the high seas, coastal waters, and navigable rivers) all the way inland to cover the entire United States.

Still others claim it happened when Congress granted FDR broad emergency powers to deal with the Great Depression, and point to the way Roosevelt outlawed private ownership of gold as evidence of a sinister objective.

Yet others say that it happened, or at least that the nails were driven into the coffin of the "old" United States, by an obscure piece of Federal legislation called the Buck Act.

Federal lands and Exclusive U.S. Jurisdiction...

You see, a state may voluntarily sell some of the land lying within its physical boundaries to the U.S. Federal government. It says so in the Constitution. Right there, in Article I, Section 8, Clause 17. See it?...

Much more here: http://www.knowthelies.com/node/7469

silver66
silver66's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/08/2012
Hat Tips: 14006
Posts: 2304
Youtube-- elastic currency vs lawfull money

I am glad to see some interest in a forum to take responsibility for our own affairs.

This is an excellent discussion with two men David Merrill and Michael Joseph with a host on talkshoe

They are both excellent resources that I have followed and communicated with over the years. I will point out that their thoughts and ideas have evolved. I think this is a really important point of self discovery and looking for remedy. Be wary of anyone or organization that says they know everything and won't change when presented with new facts. I have enjoyed their posts and videos as they are big on supporting documentation and acting on information not just pontificating.

Why do politicians in speeches  say " we govern by consent"? There is something to ponder

Silver66

David  started a website     www.savingtosuitorsclub.net it is operated at no charge but you need to register to post

Both men started a paid website very much like this one but for Lawful money and trusts  www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

As you explore and learn I suggest you keep the thoughts, who benefits and what law boundary am I in??

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Currency/Pages/legal-tender.aspx

Edit: SS Listen to minute 16 of video to hear explanation of true name vs legal name and that may help with your question on strawmen

__________________

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Online
Joined: 04/16/2013
Hat Tips: 2663
Posts: 743
In the Strawman issue our

In the Strawman issue our names are spelled in all CAPITALS which supposedly shows our being owned by the USA INC. When however I looked at my certified copy of my birth certificate my name is spelled in upper and lower case. My SS card has all caps. and my drivers license likewise is all caps.

One question I have is if I was to follow through with claiming my true self what issues do I run into regarding receiving SS and Medicare? How is the best way to verify my 'account' value claimed by my Strawman?,,,, and how do I access that account to pay my taxes and bills?

So  many questions in regards to taking my identity back to my physical self, the true owner of my name. I have just began to try and search these issues as for a couple of decades I have dipped into referencing these legalities but with little time to attempt to understand the truth about our laws.

Those in charge have been fraudulent in so many aspects from our real freedoms to our fraudulently owned mortgages.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/08/2012
Hat Tips: 61359
Posts: 9370
Why it's not a waste of time

AG 1969,  I might have been misinterpreted if I implied that this stuff "doesn't matter". It does.

My basic issue with it, is walking into a court room that operates under Admiralty  law and arguing constitutional law in the United States, is a pretty good way to set yourself up for doing a hard time.

Silver 66 is putting together excellent documentation on how our system has been hijacked.

That system is now in a state of collapse, and what rises out of the ashes will affect us all.

Will we allow them to double down on corruption? Or will we restore a system based on honesty and common-law?

I can't think of anything more important.

I'm in the process of preparing a case, pointing out the inherent fraud will certainly be a part of that.

Ultimately, I'm taking on a judge, and asking him to abide by his "oath of office".

When I get the time tonight, I will be reading this thread with great interest.

The point I was making in the other thread, is that arguing common-law in an Admiralty Court would be expecting dishonest men to suddenly do the right thing. As professional criminals, those that run our courts are very unlikely to suddenly "See the light" while our current system is still in place.

It's going to take a tremendous amount of reeducation, and "unindoctrination" to turn things around.

It will also have to be done one jurisdiction at a time, unless we wind up in a state of complete anarchy.

I personally am learning as much as I can about this stuff, because yes, it does matter.

__________________

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/08/2012
Hat Tips: 61359
Posts: 9370
I left a relevant comment on the other thread...

#4111

__________________

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

silver66
silver66's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/08/2012
Hat Tips: 14006
Posts: 2304
Blackstone commentaries

A very interesting read

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/blackstone.asp

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Blackstone's+Commentaries

Not to be read in one sitting :-), but you will start to understand some concepts that permeate to today in society

Silver66

__________________

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 40206
Posts: 5904
Interesting stuff

Interesting stuff Silver66!

Today, I went into a hardware store.  I asked the guy how much was the wrench.  He told me 15 bucks.  So I began shelling out the money and then asked him how much is Uncle Sam asking for on top of your 15 buck wrench.   I then inserted, I don't pay sales tax.   It used to work for my grandparents.   He says to me everybody has to pay their taxes.   I said, well I do every April, begrudgingly, pay Ceasar and all that.   

I explained how our transaction was a private barter.  Between him and me.   He agreed to sell me a wrench, and he agreed to my terms of payment.  Fiat.  I asked him how many times the US Government inserted themselves into this transaction while being 500 miles to the south?   They force you and I to use their currency and you won't let me walk out of the store with that wrench unless I pay Uncle Sam.    I asked him if that made any sense?   It was the first time he ever thought about the force that government applies to us.   Mission a success.  

Very simple story but I love getting people's brain cells into action.    

silver66
silver66's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/08/2012
Hat Tips: 14006
Posts: 2304
Glad to see you here

Check out the sixth, seventh and eighth paragraph

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abca/doc/2005/2005abca246/2005abca246.html

Silver66

__________________

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/12/2013
Hat Tips: 13797
Posts: 5620
Green Lantern

Green Lantern wrote:

Interesting stuff Silver66!

Today, I went into a hardware store.  I asked the guy how much was the wrench.  He told me 15 bucks.  So I began shelling out the money and then asked him how much is Uncle Sam asking for on top of your 15 buck wrench.   I then inserted, I don't pay sales tax.   It used to work for my grandparents.   He says to me everybody has to pay their taxes.   I said, well I do every April, begrudgingly, pay Ceasar and all that.   

I explained how our transaction was a private barter.  Between him and me.   He agreed to sell me a wrench, and he agreed to my terms of payment.  Fiat.  I asked him how many times the US Government inserted themselves into this transaction while being 500 miles to the south?   They force you and I to use their currency and you won't let me walk out of the store with that wrench unless I pay Uncle Sam.    I asked him if that made any sense?   It was the first time he ever thought about the force that government applies to us.   Mission a success.  

Very simple story but I love getting people's brain cells into action.    

"Simple story"?

Seriously, that is the stupidest pile of sh*t I have come across in a very long time. Congratulations!

Pay attention much? 

How clueless do you have to be not to recognize that the "Sales tax" is State originated and enforced, and not

federal / "Uncle Same" / "U.S. Government" ??

BTW, truly outstanding  bit of due diligence you performed there (not) GL, since had you indeed clicked on that link the Silver66 was kind enough to provide you with, you would have thought twice before offering that particular bit of ignorance:

"They force you and I to use their currency and you won't let me walk out of the store with that wrench unless I pay Uncle Sam."

Allow me to point out the cure for ignorance contained in that link:

"This statute (31 U.S.C. 5103, entitled "Legal tender,") means that all United States money ( including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) as identified above are a valid and legal offer of payment for debts when tendered to a creditor. There is, however, no Federal statute mandating that a private business, a person or an organization must accept currency or coins as for payment for goods and/or services. Private businesses are free to develop their own policies..."

Apparently it is above your pay grade to have even considered whereby you blew a perfect opportunity to offer the hardware merchant a win/win proposition by offering to pay same with an actual U.S. Dollar / $1  (Silver Dollar) of Lawful Money instead of the pathetic Banksters' fiat IOUs, thereby not only allowing you to cover any applicable State Sales tax with a mere  few zinc tokens, but explaining to the merchant the advantages of offering that option to his customers, since it would massively, and honestly reduce his own "Income tax" liabilities as well

To all, a friendly word of advice, at least to those who recognize their own ignorance in these matters, be very skeptical of what one comes across on the Internet as well as those who put it up there, because no matter how much you might be impressed by their credentials (eg Dave and Mike) their actual background and formal study/ instruction in the subject matter is extremely limited, and the sheer number of wannabes, well intentioned ignoramuses, even deliberate dis-informers, by far outnumber the mere handful of those few remaining who actually know the straight dope, by a factor of 1000's:1

and no offense to anyone herein, however from what I seen posted and linked (other than that highlighted above)

two guesses in which category the rabbit hole crap falls into.

And for any who might naively be misled, eg :

" ...why all the people who seem to know about this always stress why the Articles of Confederation are more important than the Constitution" 

Contract law isn't really that difficult, and I don't think anyone would have difficulty in looking up the definition of "supersede" in a dictionary to grasp why it is the U.S. Constitution that matters, and no longer the Articles of Confederation (AoC), however if one would care to have the two key / still active parts concerning the AoC, go back and review same, and see how many times the words "perpetual Union" appear therein, and as well, see if you can locate and identify a certain under class of individuals who ranked way down there  with "vagabonds and fugitives from justice", and then consider how those naively holding their wealth and assets in ex nihilo credit IOUs are suddenly going to find themselves in that particular under class.

The simple fact of the matter is that The Parasites That Bite (Banksters) have been in control of public education, as well as institutions of higher learning, and the distribution channels of information for generations now, and they are experts at disseminating propaganda and dumbing the populace at large, so it should come as no surprise why so many believe what is simply not so.

All of the problems of which we are currently faced with are a direct result of the Banksters pulling off the Coup d'État of the Century via the Federal Reserve Act granting them the ability to circulate their ex nihilo credit IOUs

All the perplexities, confusions, and distress in America arise, not from defects in their constitution or confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation.

John Adams Letter to Thomas Jefferson, August 25, 1787

Anyhow, for anyone interested with 'Old School' ( 'Ways of the Dinosaurs' LOL) I would recommend starting with reading works by Merrill Jenkins 

http://www.infogristle.com/merrill-jenkins/index.php

Those who might have missed it when TF posted it on Main St. last year, may wish to watch that televised debate between Merrill and Denis S. Karnosky an "economist" at the Phederal Reserve, who btw, promptly lost his job after that interview.

Cheers,

S. Rex

silver66
silver66's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/08/2012
Hat Tips: 14006
Posts: 2304
To know where you are going

you need to understand where you have been.

http://www.infogristle.com/merrill-jenkins/money-the-greatest-hoax/index.php

I was told once that Faith without works is dead. It is my hope for this forum (as it is extremely new) will eventually, as it is built out, provide the following for those using it.

  • Information to understand the current system
  • actions to navigate the system that they deem most beneficial for their particular circumstances.
  • an increase in critical thinking
  • a resource center to be able to pass along information to family and friends you  want to expose to the workings of the system
  • a forum for healthy debate and learning

The system has been built out over an extended period and many parts are compartmentalized, putting solutions into action so that you are not taken advantage of will require enormous energy on your part. Then again most things of value require hard work and vigilance.

Silver66

word for the day.... usufruct

__________________

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/08/2012
Hat Tips: 61359
Posts: 9370
Thank you Silver 66

I've learned a lot in the past couple of days, and though I don't have any legalistic opinions to offer, I can only offer my overriding strategy, which is to extricate myself from the system wherever, and whenever possible.

Going forward, I do see some actual strategies that could work, but my hats off to Green Lantern.

Without going into too much legal jargon, his example of tax dodging was a mighty fine strategy, and easily implemented.

Not only does it save money, but it awakens the sleeping.

I almost always implement a similar strategy on the income the the side of the ledger, but I rarely try on the expense side.

Green Lantern's approach is easily replicated on a daily basis, and I will work it wherever, and whenever it is possible.

Starving the beast has to happen on many different fronts, but a change in overall consciousness and  an awareness to the complete and total corruption of our current system should be a primary strategy.

And fortunately, it doesn't require a law degree to implement.

I really like what you're doing here.

Spartacus Rex,

You never fail to show up and nitpick on irrelevant details. I don't particularly care at this point which beast I'm starving, or why. If I can starve it at the local, state, or federal level, that is what I will do. If I don't get all my facts straight, so what?

Facts will probably matter to a certain degree in a court of "law", but not so much in a trip to the hardware store.

We have been lied to all our lives from every level, and they obviously don't care about facts. They only care about stealing what's yours.

Since is all one big incestuous system, I'll pick at any level that presents an opportunity.

The grassroots effort is noteworthy, and I encourage it where ever, and wherever possible.

__________________

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/12/2013
Hat Tips: 13797
Posts: 5620
Mr. Fix wrote:Spartacus

Mr. Fix wrote:

Spartacus Rex,

You never fail to show up and nitpick on irrelevant details.

Irrelevant”?

So I take it that to be as: even below 'minor' on the order of immense magnitude, Right Fix?

---

I don't particularly care at this point which beast I'm starving, or why. If I can starve it at the local, state, or federal level, that is what I will do. If I don't get all my facts straight, so what?

Right Fix, “facts” aren't important enough to get “straight”. Bravo!

===

Facts will probably matter to a certain degree in a court of "law", but not so much in a trip to the hardware store.

And according to your ill gotten Patriot Myth-Information preconceptions and PNJ B.S., not much in a “Court of Admiralty either, Right Fix?

I'll take it that since you haven't even once provided any Facts, Points & Authorities, Evidence or Proof whatsoever to support your asinine assertions and beliefs about “Admiralty” Court / Law, and its accompanying 'yellow fringe flag' PNJ Myth-Information B.S., is that you have absolutely zero of any of such, unless of course you wish to argue that such “facts” etc., doesn't matter, Right Fix?

Whereas others such as Silver66 do in fact take this subject matter very serious, and thus take the time and effort to investigate, perform actual due diligence, and Silver66 even takes the time to create a separate forum from IWWTI for serious discussion and learning concerning this particular subject matter, you Fix, who have never even once bothered in all these years, to create a single forum whereby to present any of your own ideas, interests, thoughts, opinions, once again merely take the efforts of others, as an opportunity to interpolate with your mere naïve opinions, so as to hijack the intent and narrative of the thread.

For crying out loud, Tom even specifically stated:

this is a subject that I have been trying to wrap my brain around for years.  It seems that the more I learn, the more I get confused, and I am sure that is by design. (Exactly! Kudos ag1969)

I am far from an expert, or from putting all of this together, but it interests me greatly, and I am tired of mucking up the IWWTI thread with this stuff and having Fix tell me I am wasting my time.

Fix's response/contribution, and again pushing PNJ “Admiralty” Myth-Information propaganda / B.S.?:

"My basic issue with it, is walking into a court room that operates under Admiralty  law and arguing constitutional law in the United States, is a pretty good way to set yourself up for doing a hard time."

What actually gets people winding up doing “hard time”, is Tax Evasion, which is what GL's pathetic little “story” was promoting, whereas Tax Avoidance, which is perfectly legal/lawful eliminates any “hard time”/ incarceration concern or threats, and actually increases one's Liberty and bottom line, but obviously you do not care about the facts and law which separate those two distinctions, Right Fix? Brilliant!

And somehow using the actual Honest Lawful Money Coins (which possess actual intrinsic value) in one's transactions is supposed to be beyond anyone's cognitive skills/ ability to connect dots, in order to escape the Banksters' Matrix, Right Fix? 

Give it time, the Facts, Truth and yes even Law, will eventually sink in beyond all of the B.S., indoctrination, propaganda, myth-information, and the light will finally come on!

Welcome back to Liberty!

You know, the  Lawful Money "$" Ball that most's parents or grandparents dropped a few decades back.

Pick it back up and for crying out loud,  USE IT!

Nevertheless this thread was created by Silver66, and he is more than capable of recognizing what is in fact useful and helpful to supporting his efforts and furthering his intention, when he sees it, and who is bringing it.

Those who prefer mere anecdotal stories, naïve opinions, and wasting time with PNJ B.S., have at it.

Happy Trails.

Cheers,

S. Rex

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/08/2012
Hat Tips: 61359
Posts: 9370
Well Rex, I can't say I wasn't expecting such a critique.

On the law, you're quite correct. And if we ever get to live in a society that lives under the rule of law, your points will be quite valid.

I live in a town where most people are genuinely trying to do the  right thing, where bureaucrats come up with new rules and regulations on a daily basis, and lying sacks of shit known as law-enforcement officers rob the populace with impunity.

Knowledge of the law is a great thing, if there is a law that is being enforced. In our current society, we are all guilty of crimes each and every day. I personally am probably guilty of far more than average. And yet the only perceived victims are the degenerate parasites who the call themselves the law.

It's probably best that I don't post here, most of my studies have been centered around morality, which has literally become the antithesis of law.

Last month, I purchased and read the book you suggested, all about laws, and how guilty people can beat the system.

Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of material in that book for innocent people dealing with a hopelessly corrupt system whose only function is to steal from the populace, by whatever means they can get away with, with corrupt cops, corrupt prosecutors, corrupt judges, and corrupt town officials. Sure, I could try going to a higher authority, have you ever heard of Andrew Cuomo? Yeah, our governor, and a genuine servant of Satan. Should I go to the federal level? Where law abiding Judges are executed, that so our antichrist and chief can replace him with something more of his likeness?

I'm actually listening to a loony leftist named Christopher Hedges, on why rebellion has become so necessary.

Although I don't particularly agree with his motivations, I do agree with his conclusions.

I am a rebel, which by definition is lawless. It is also the only moral option remaining.

Just working out a strategy....devil

__________________

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/12/2013
Hat Tips: 13797
Posts: 5620
Mr. Fix wrote:“Well Rex, I

Mr. Fix wrote:

“Well Rex, I can't say that I wasn't expecting such a critique”

...

Great, in which case then, you have no excuse for not coming up with a better prepared response /rebuttal, other than your mere opinions and perceptions, which for some reason, it doesn't occur to you whereby such may have been somewhat prejudicial / tilted, and as Tom suspects “deliberately”, as such indeed obviously serves the TPTB's nefarious purposes and interest.

(ie the It's useless to resist us! Meme)

Talk about self defeating before one even gets up to the plate to at least take a swing at the ball whether it be “curve”, “slider” or even a “fast” one.

You can't change your outcome unless you are willing to change your outlook, set aside those preconceived notions and start looking for, and using the tools which actually get the desired results.

And the book recommended is not about “how guilty people can beat the system.”, it's about learning the procedures and how the system is actually required to operate, in order to have a fair chance at succeeding therein, and yes how to obtain a timely Appeal if the Court is not acting in a neutral capacity and /or the adversary is throwing spit /greased balls at you.

There is a big difference between a Resistor and a mere “rebel”, just as there is a huge difference between a crank complaint / complainer, versus a verified Complaint / Sworn Affidavit for Probable Cause For Arrest, should any Public Servant Fiduciary otherwise engage in Malfeasance.

But that is simply minor/ irrelevant details, Right Fix? 

It's easy to bitch and moan about “the system”,

whereas it takes effort, gravitas and balls to actually accomplish anything constructive to lawfully overcome and prevail against such, which is obviously above the skill set and pay grade of any two bit anarchist punk / “rebel”

Cheers,

S. Rex

boomer sooner
boomer sooner's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/18/2013
Hat Tips: 6901
Posts: 726
Silver66

Great subject, thanks!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Man vs Person"