Flyinkel's Korner

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 7065
Flyinkel's Korner

At Flyinkel's Korner we post experience, thoughts, actions. 

An (E) at the end of the paragraph means experience. 

A (G) is best guess. 

A (D) is deduction as many E items or writings lead to this particular conclusion. 

Sometimes it may be necessary to break up paragraphs.  I won't delineate all, only items that seem particularly relevant.  As "read in" as most here feel they are, we are starkly lacking in conception of how what is happening today can have implications for us and our families.  While we see a corrupt system, we just can't comprehend the enormity of situation at hand, the entirety of the situation at hand.  I will try to fill in what I know from my stovepipe, if others share their stovepipe perhaps we can better figure the whole factory.  Please feel free to share.

flyinkel

Wy So Lo
Wy So Lo's picture
Hat Tips: 1808
G

G. see. I used to be indecisive but now i am not so sure.

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
To Answer Mr. Fix

I just read the article you posted earlier, from RT.  www.rt.com and if it is to believed, Putin is starting to sound a lot like Obama as he sits back, and tries to decide which Syrian rebels are the "good ones", and which ones aren't.

I don't see Putin as anything like Obama.  To a degree he has to "go along to get along". 

The comment section was very telling, as a whole bunch of posters seem to conclude that Putin has sold out to the west.

If so, that really sucks. As for the authenticity of the report, I don't accept any of them on face value, for example, Zero Hedge has a wide variety of sources, often from vastly different perspectives.

As a member, I must confess that going through the comments section, and counting up  and down votes does have some influence on my opinion. As a crowd, they seem to be reasonably well informed, and can smell bullshit a mile away. I also think many of the ZH crowd is far more well read than the average American.

Many of them also post links to other websites to support their point of view.

And then I have a question:

"How would we know?"

Not to be overly conspiratorial, but what the heck, what else do I ever do?....

What if a nation state entity such as a hypothetical alliance between the NSA, and the CIA, decided to propagandize from the other side, and hijacked  RT's  IP number,

Wrote articles that appear to be sourced in Russia, but with the Washington DC spin?

Unless I actually knew someone in Russia that I can talk to verify the story, How would I know?

This is truly a great question.  I always assume it is a manipulated story; it is the story they want you to hear, it has a slant, and there is a reason for them printing it.  Instead of just reading the story and wondering to yourself "Is it true?" ask yourself "Who, What, Why, Where, and When" 

"Who really wrote this?"  Are they informed or a mouthpiece?  Do you trust the author?  Who do they work for, who is paying their check?

"What gains are there financially from this viewpoint?" This is the most important question!! It drives everything.  Who gains if this stance is accepted by the populous and how do they gain?

"Why would they say this?"  Assume that the writer is trying to manipulate you.  Now what is it that they are manipulating you to do?  Understanding what they want is second most important.  Is it to simply inform?  Not usually in the MSM media today, usually the story is the cover, so what is the REAL reason for the story.  Yes, quite frequently in the Alt media is to inform and let you know what is really going on.  As soon as you figure out what they are trying to manipulate you to believe, choose the opposite and see if you can prove that to be true instead.  Every article put on a critical thinking cap.

"Where is the person telling you the story in relation to the story being discussed"  It always cracks me up when we get the "unblemished truth" by someone nowhere close to the scene.  How would they know?  They are fed a script.

"When did this happen and what are the facts?"  A timeline is especially important.  Many times whey you are dealing with lies the timelines don't match up, the date/time stamps get included on accident demonstrating it never could have happened they way they said it did.  Ask yourself what facts you would collect if you were an investigator, are they doing it?  Do you see the facts in the media?  If not something is really wrong, much like the Paris attacks.  Cell phones didn't work, security camera footage missing, tons upon tons of facts missing that you would see in most tragedies.  It doesn't mean it didn't happen it just means you don't have all the facts and if they are being withheld you should go back to WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE, WHEN.

There's also the obvious agenda being sent out across the alternative websites that says  "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated",  and it might even be advantageous at this point in time for Putin to adopt such a strategy.  Actually that is a quote from a PM I wrote you eons ago.  "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated"  Yes, this is what is projected by the MSM and if you truly believed that to be the case you never would be here, and neither would I.  First of all, I certainly don't have Putin's ear so I can't speak for him.  I think he recognizes the TSAR was overthrown with funding from the West, and Lenin and Stalin are both creations from that.  So historians say 70 million were killed, if I was leader of a nation that might rub me raw.  What about Iran and the US overthrowing the Shah, that might rub you raw.  What about the funding for Mao and his 45 million dead? Who funded that?  Fear is bred from the idea the foreign population will grow so quickly that nations will be easily defeated, the foreigners having bred far faster.  So you fund the overthrow, kill off the populous.  All these nations will "go along to get along" until they won't.  But ultimately, no matter how buddy buddy we get between now and the US reset, I think we are being particularly remiss if we believe history will be completely forgotten.  Note I didn't even touch on the more recent undertakings of eliminating other nation states.  As for Putin, Syria and Russia have been allies forever, and I wouldn't expect this to weaken.

Does anyone know who the French have been bombing? Last week, Syria said they would be targeted if they showed up, now they seem to be flying around with impunity. I haven't gotten an explanation for that.  The French bombing the oil facilities (actual oil facilities not trucks carrying oil, a much more devastating to the enemy target) triggered a "Hey, you are not playing the let's pretend to get ISIS game, you really are affecting ISIS funding, knock it off, wake up call" (G)

I know it's reported that they destroyed an ISIS training camp, but in this world, it could have just as easily been an elementary school jungle gym.

Accurate sourcing for news and information is indeed becoming problematic.

I suspect there are also quite a few honest investigative reporters who are being fed bullshit from "trusted sources". Yes, all the time.

In a world where we know the powers that be make use of controlled opposition, by controlling both sides of any narrative,

I tend to assume that it's all bullshit, and work within the framework of what is possible, and use historical narratives as a framework as to motivations and strategies.  "I tend to assume that it's all bullshit", perfect!

I am also assuming that the powers that be are not nearly as competent or as powerful as they appear on the surface.  Disagree more than you would ever believe.  Their network is huge, huge, huge.  I can't even begin to tell you how all encompassing the network is.  They share info from country to country, they can follow anyone they desire 24/7.  In any crowd there are at least several agents, in any building, in any club, in any gathering, on most city blocks (E).  Most are financed by the USD teat, so if the USD was ever to go away, you would see an awful lot of folks whose primary and secondary employment suddenly dried up.  Right now we are powerful because we have the unlimited dollar and the military hardware, and if it is allowed to continue on its current path I believe we will get to the point where anyone that tries to resist, even foreigners, will simply end up dead.  We won't change what has happened in the US, we can try to limit the effects.  Either the rest of the world will stand up and say "enough is enough, keep your USD, we are using other means" or they won't (too many of their higher ups will already be on the USD gravy train and don't see the issues in play) that is how I think this ends up (G)

Does anyone know what the United States Armed Forces are really up to? How's that for an elephant in the living room that no one is looking at?  No I don't know what they are up to, I read the same news you do.  Remember most folks in the Armed Forces have no idea of the nefarious intents of some of their leaders.  Some leaders still are loaded with integrity.  Once in the service, folks are kept  busy taking tests, studying, advancing, working extremely long hours, and they can't participate politically while in the service.  A whole new world opens up when you leave the forces, simply because now you actually have some time to yourself.

So I also see that The Kremlin now agrees with Washington on the bombed plane theory.  This one I don't buy hook, line, and sinker.  Could have been some other type of technology.  If Russia knew it was a type of laser, for instance, they still would say "bomb", because they wouldn't want to let others knew they understood it was a more advanced weapon.  YOu could actually be looking for a tiny, tiny rice grain GPS tracking device that then allows a laser to "lock on" and incinerate.  Have they found bomb residue? (G)

See what I mean?  It's as if the entire narrative has changed in the past 24 hours.

Does anyone else think that the death of  RT's owner last week in Washington, and it's sudden shift in the narrative could have a correlation?  He died of a heart attack and the US has a device that creates a heart attack.  US doesn't like RT and thinks they have far too many viewers.  Not sure what the Russians have.  The easy way out is to say it is "natural causes", which is very convenient and also the reason that the "heart attack" machines should be considered a crime against humanity and anyone found using one should be locked up without a key.  So was it natural, or induced, and by whom?  I'll let you draw your own conclusions, it amounts to nothing more than a guess no matter what.

I'm going to have to assume at this point that we are being fed 100% bullshit.

I would also be very interested to know if anyone else has noticed a change in the narrative from what they've considered "reliable sources" lately.  Reliable sources might change as soon as they feel threatened, could always ask them.

I wonder if there's really any left? We have to take seriously the fairly famous quote:

"The first casualty of war is the truth".  From my little corner (RE the US) it should read "the first casualty of peace and war is the truth, so that greed and power may thrive"

I have no doubt that we are at war.  If the Crimean electrical stations blowing up are any indication....

I like X- 22, I like Jim Willie, I loved the secret space program roundtable last night, and those on the panel,

I like the crowd over at Zero Hedge, and I absolutely love it right here.  I read RT (Russia) and Xinhua news (China) to understand their perspectives.  Combine those with US sources and you have a good feeling for what each side wants you to believe, and then the critical thinking cap has to go on "who, what, why, when, where".  Hammer covers Japan well, Safety Dan the Asia Pacific and healing, many cover Europe, Ruffian is particularly good at the ME.  I could read the Singapore Straits Times, but the info is usually gleaned from other sources anyway, being a tiny nation.  Actually, there are lots of sources...

We will figure it out.  But too late?  That really is one of my biggest concerns.

flyinkel

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Why would you want to visit Flyinkel's Korner?

Frankly, most of you won't!  This is a thread that will primarily give you info from the outside.  "What?  I want to know insider info!"  See?  I rest my case.

What I can offer is a very unique perspective, a having been on the inside, having stood up for what was right, and then being targeted for doing exactly what it was they said they were doing, when in fact they weren't.  And this can be unraveled to the degree there is interest.  More importantly, I will cover what I did to continue on.  You see, I would say they used "test bed" tactics on me, and surely as all hell breaks loose, if you are prepared for some of these actions you have a much higher likelihood of survival.  I am not paid to be here, no-one is funding me, my intent is not to manipulate you or your beliefs.  I don't care what religion you are, I just hope that folks who gather here actually care about our Constitution, humanity, and have some empathy for others.  And most of all, I want folks to speak their truth.  So tomorrow we get started, topics will not be sequential, unless there is a desire for this, they will be as inspired, or requested.

flyinkel

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13828
The Answer

By reverse engineering, the bottom line of why everything is happening as it is, the foundation, the nitty gritty, the bottom line, the master key.

The prince of the power of the air...Eph 2:2

Everything stems from this.

Once you know the final answer you know why TPTB do what they do.

sengfarmer
sengfarmer's picture
Hat Tips: 1815
Nana

Very nice to see you back.

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Tailgated by the Goon Squad

First of all, welcome to SengFarmer, Nana, and WySoLo, thank you for stopping by.

Tailgated by the Goon Squad

Goon Squads love to tailgate a targeted individual (TI).  They especially like to get 12-18 inches off your bumper and follow you and/or turn on their headlights on high as they follow you much too closely. (E)

Why would they do this?  To scare you.  To cause you to run, and therefor have a reason to chase you.  To cause you to get in an accident.  To wear you down over time. (D)

If you know this, then you must do none of the above!  Never give in, never.  Remember, they must return with a car that has NOT swapped paint with you (otherwise you can implicate them).  When they are following you only 18 inches off your bumper on the highway, they are very alert. (G)

What are your natural responses?  Anxiety, to get angry?  To stomp on the brakes to show them a lesson?  Despite your strong desire to do exactly that (E) , I do recommend against it, whiplash lasts a long time.

My Suggestions (E)

1)  Flip the rear view mirror up so the lights don't blind you.

2)  Do a slow count, breath in, count 4, exhale slowly, do it again, until you feel your pulse is under control.  With practice this happens quite quickly

3)  Act as if it just doesn't matter, put your music on, tap your hands on the wheel to the beat, sing to the music.

4)  Noticeably SLOW down.  They want you to speed away in fear, you will do no such thing, you will SLOW down.  This draws attention to the fact you are being harassed.  A normal car goes around someone going too slow, a harasser stays behind and draws attention to himself.

5)  Consider approaching intersections slowly, carefully, entering on the yellow to leave the harasser behind to run the red.

But I want to report them!  YOu can spend your time and energy collecting license plates, and soon you may have quite a stack of license plates to report to the police.  And then they will call you crazy, because they are in on the behavior.  But they have all those camera's everywhere, you can prove it!  Usually they will say the cameras are only for serious accidents so they can't review it.  Also they will say the camera only proves you were being tailgated, a national past-time. 

But I want to speed away!  YOu have paid govt sponsored goons and volunteers.  They love the chase of the cat and mouse game.  If you show anxiety or interest, speed away, and get very excited, you will find 5 or 6 cars following you for the thrill.  When you SLOW down, and show no interest, the volunteers quickly lose the desire to chase you. (E)

You mean groups participate in this for fun?  Yes.  How do they communicate? Cell.  And the cops really are in on this?  Some, Yes. (E)

Consider pulling into a well lit gas station/convenience store, immediately exiting, and telling the attendant you were being harassed and point to the car that was doing it.  They hate to be seen by others, and hate to have the light shined on them.

Consider calling a friend, relative, husband so that you can lead them to a dead end or turn around.  As you go in have the other person block the entrance.  Stop your car by your friend's car (the now blocking car), exit your car nicely walk up to them, tell them you couldn't help but notice they were following much too closely, take a picture with your cell of the person, and the license plate, and tell them you just want to make sure it doesn't happen again.  Remain considerate, remain calm, even easy going (as in "I am sure you didn't mean to do this" attitude, very important, you don't want them to know they scared you).  Then say "now let's get this guy out of the way, what is he doing blocking our road!" (E)  That person, if it was a volunteer normally won't return.

Consider getting a camera (that plugs into your lighter and newer cars have backseat electrical access points) for both the front and back of your car.  If you get one that loops continuously you only need to access it if there is an issue.  Tell folks it is there in case you ever have to prove anything.  Normal folks will think "accidents", harassers will thing "Damn, I don't want to be on tape". (E)

Consider researching your adrenals and how to best support them. They want to activate your "fright of flight" and cause adrenal burnout over time.  Being aware of this, you can make sure you support your adrenals. (E)

Be careful how and where you talk about any harassment.  Multiple agencies can and will remotely activate listening on your cell phone.  Talk outside away from cells.  The more worried you appear to be about it,  the more you talk about it, the more often it will happen.  It is their job to try to break you down.

How can I tell a "normal" tailgater from a "goon squad" tailgater?  They will tailgate much more closely than you have ever been tailgated before.  They will make multiple turns with you and stay with you for easily 20 minutes or so.  Everything will say "this is dangerous" to you.  It is your job to get over your shock quickly, to respond in a level headed, unemotional manner, I have given you the means to do just that.  It is your job to live to see another day, I have given you the means to do that too.

flyinkel

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Intentionally Blinding Light

This was employed on a dark section of freeway on a moonless night to make the effect more blinding.  If the front of the car is the 12 o'clock position the originating light source would have been at about the 9:30 to 10:00 position.  Much like one of the searchlights in Hollywood focused in the air this gives a beam that is much narrower and much more intense but white and it travels quite some distance and does not disburse.  I would describe it like a lazer welding light that is focused on the TI.  It's effect is to blind the driver and cause a crash.  There is no concern for others in the car, in my case small children were with me and easily could have died.  The second I saw it out of the corner of my eye, I looked away.  As it was, one eye was completely blinded which I shut and continued on the freeway.  I would have been going about 65 MPH.  It took much longer than normal for my vision to return.  That eye also hurt for days afterward.  (E)

Several months after this I saw where unusually lighting techniques were being used to blind others for military and fed govt tactics.  I don't have the link.  I also read where Diana's car, the driver, was temporarily blinded by such a light.  This was in an interview with a whistle blower.  I also don't have that link.

Resist all urges to look towards an unusually bright lazer focused white light, instead look AWAY ALWAYS.

flyinkel

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Trying to Run you Off the Road

When they try to run you off the road--using a car.

Yes they will do this to whomever threatens their power or income stream.  Why discuss it here?  Because at any time they may decide a PM person is a potential threat to their status quo.  If you are deemed a threat to their power structure or income stream they like to try to run you off the road on a freeway because speed kills (D).

On a bridge

They will approach much too fast, you will see them in the rear view mirror, at the last minute they will swerve into the other lane, pass, and then cut back in your lane, much too quickly leaving you mere inches from car to car contact.  This is used especially on bridges (E) to try to get you to jerk your wheel to the right and plunge to your death.  It is very important that if you see this happening, inch to the L side of your lane, hold the wheel firmly straight ahead, remove your foot from the gas, but do not brake.  It is far too easy to lose control if you brake, or you move your wheel.  Remember, they cannot afford to clip you otherwise there is proof.

On Snow/Ice

They will approach and get in the lane covered in snow and ice but parallel to you and gently move in your direction.  The normal response is to move away and find yourself on snow/ice and out of control. (E) Again take your foot of the gas but do not brake, keep wheel firmly ahead, keep in the lane clear of snow/ice on the sound pavement, honk your horn.

Dry freeway

They will approach parallel to you and make a very quick swerving motion towards you.  The normal response is to jerk the wheel away from the offending car and easily lose control. (E) Keep firmly straight ahead, slow, use horn.  Never, never jerk the wheel to the right (or left).

3 Cars/Trucks will Box you in

They will surround you and box you in all much closer than normal trying to drive you to the right and off the road.  The normal response is to want to move right. (E)  Keep firmly ahead, do not yield to the right, slow perceptibly but do not brake hard, use horn to draw the attention of other motorists to you.  When you slow they have no choice but to slow with you, other motorists will see the behavior and report it.  Again, they never want the light shined on them, they don't want pictures, they don't want to find themselves on other folks cellphone pictures. 

1 Car will tailgate much much too closely on the freeway

Do not move lanes, they are counting on you to feel threatened and jerk the wheel.  When you change lanes it shows your are scared.  Instead slow perceptibly drawing attention to them so other motorists can see the bad behavior and report it.  Appear to be ignorant of the bad behavior.  Don't keep looking in the rear view mirror, you will distract yourself and could cause an accident. (E)

OK so what is common to all, don't speed up, SLOW DOWN, KEEP WHEEL STRAIGHT AHEAD, DON'T APPLY HARD BRAKE, you must maintain control of the car at all costs!

If you don't think our alphabet agencies would do this to a citizen, you are wrong.  If you think they would only do this to criminals, you are wrong.  If you now understand they ultimately work for the elite and they will break rules willy nilly to accommodate elite desires, yes, you are correct.

flyinkel

Wy So Lo
Wy So Lo's picture
Hat Tips: 1808
Hey Fly

You spending too much time on the road.   

Get a dashcam front and back.

Get a sticker made up that says" live video uploads in progress"

Mount a launcher under front and back of vehicle, use only as required.

Oh Wy, now you are just being silly. Yep, but not really.

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Hat Tips: 12461
Lol how did I miss this

hey fly just noticed the new thread. Happy to see it. 

Need to read it fully before I get too far behind and u know slow I am but I will catch up and post accordingly!!!

That's the problem with using iPad. They keyboard covers up a good portion of the screen.

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Ron Paul on citizen assassinations

Hey Ruffian, thanks for stopping by!

Ron Paul on citizen assassinations http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2015/12/ron-paul-to-obama-dont-assassinate-us-citizens-video-2475714.html  This is several years old.  I can tell you they do attempt to assassinate US citizens that have nothing to do with terrorism.  Are you a threat to their power?  Are you a threat to their income stream?  Do you have creditable information that will sully the way the power structure (vacuum) is perceived?  They will attempt assassination (E).  They also appear to have virtually unlimited funds to accomplish this (E).  And they easily have global reach (E).

Catherine Austin Fitts states they won't do it all at one time (instigate mass rebellion), they will pluck the "truth tellers" off one at a time.  I agree.  I am not saying this to incite fear, I am telling you this because I have been in the truth teller position and they have tried to pluck me off multiple times (E), so I can only assume they are doing this to others too (D).  

Wy So Lo, thanks for the comments.  For brevity's sake, and my typing skills, I have distilled to only the most basic critical facts.  You should know the car "purging" occurs in a "gang" of cars with one aggressor slated to deliver the "kill strike".  Your car would need 360 degree recording to adequately capture the behavior.  Also the "kill strike" cars will trade off and come back, sort of like a flock of geese trading the lead, but not in a single line, imagine if the geese traded off in a 3D manner, and instead of a line it was a moving 3D box that shifts the lead, type of formation, and direction constantly.

flyinkel

JustDale
JustDale's picture
Hat Tips: 1225
Dear Flyinkel ...

Thanks for breakfast!

Thanks for being you!

Thanks for sharing yourself with me!

Dale

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Flyinkel's Korner"