Alex Jones may have nailed this one. Watch the video. Hell, I'm convinced by his depiction of what's about to happen. It's no crazier than the actual shit we've seen going on since obama took over!
U.S. Marines preparing for ground invasion of Libya???
I just saw this, too.
The timing of this massive drill sure seems ominous.
Can't wait to see the next administration interpretation of the War Powers Act....
I'm sure you have to be a Nobel Laureate (Peace) to understand though </sarc>
with a corporate fascist government running things, just the same as the constant attack on PM´s.
Look at history, it is what they always do when the economics turn bad. The perfect scape goat. Who cares about the economy when faced with war.
IMHO its scary , five different wars going on: Iraq, Afganistan , Pakistan, Lybia and
Yemen. The euro nations are going down the the US of A is not far behind. The Turks want to bomb Syria and Iran wants a nuc to take out Israel . Beats me why silver is not to 100 and gold to 2500. Strange times we live in ----have a nice day all. I like your new web site Turd.
Welcome to the party, war # 4 afoot, congress still in weinerville mode.....nothing new here folks , move along.......it only serves to prove that it really does not matter who is in office, they can and will do what they want........go long in boots.
Some have been warning about this being the time of the beginning WWIII (e.g. Gerald Celente) ... . Unfortunately this warning may come true.
20 June, 2011, "Turkey to take in NATO ground forces"
"Turkey has agreed that NATO can turn its airbase in Turkey into a base for ground operations into Syria.
The country will become the main base in the area for the US-led military alliance’s ground forces.
NATO’s Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen has said the alliance will transfer the bulk of its ground forces from a military base in the city of Heidelberg in southwestern Germany.
Other troops will arrive from Spain to be placed at the Izmir Air Station in western Turkey, which will now become the centre for ground troops. ... "
I spent nearly 3 decades of life in the US Armed Forces; I am not in any way, shape, form, to any degree - "anti-military"; nor "anti-war"; but what is being done with our military, our sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, friends, etc. our wealth both human and material IS WRONG. The DC so-called "government" IS WRONG more over it is OUT OF CONTROL - A ROGUE entity ...
Are we Americans nothing but "cannon fodder" for the elites? How much longer will we sit behind the PC screens, as keyboard warriors? Not advocating anythinig "unlawful", "illegal", but when the "governement" no longer acts in a lawful, legal fashion - well then it's time for people to do more then grow our rear-ends. We are much better than this!
What is going to be people?
World War III for the banksters or World War against the banksters?
This could be infintely less destructive and with much greater positive outcome if people finally learn what these "wars" are really all about (hint: 99.99% of the people around the globe DO NOT BENEFIT from these wars). Don't even think about pulling out the usual canard of "communists say this" clap trap on me either ...
...beforehand to justify and help the global citizenry unite behind Operation Libyan Freedom?\
Perhaps an American cruise ship in the Mediterranean is struck and sunk by "Libyan military", with all hands lost? Or we suddenly discover that ole' Moammar DIDN'T mothball all of his nukular program after all? The possibilities are literally limitless. I would not be surprised one bit, just not sure there is really enough justification for THIS specific adventure at the present time.
But if not this one, certainly there will most likely be SOME 'hot' conflict concocted before Nov. 2012, if it seems remotely necessary. Don't change horses mid-stream, and all that.
Check this out and listen to the audio clip...
Truckers Report Moving Military Equipment Across U.S, FEMA Involved!
10) A multilateral hazing rite to initiate Libya into the fraternity of free nations.
9) Operations abroad characterized more by their energy than any animus toward what I'll refrain from calling the enemy.
8) The U.S. military's unconventional audition for the upcoming season of Robot Wars.
7) A live ammunition training exercise meant to ensure the preparedness of American troops should they ever need to drive a North African dictator from power.
6) Stimulus spending to create or preserve jobs for hard-working Americans who happen to work in munitions factories.
5) A variation on the successful beer summit held with Professor Gates that shows deference to Libyan cultural taboos surrounding alcohol by substituting Predator drones.
4) A non-hostile military engagement to which the Pottery Barn rule is obviously inapplicable -- the French wouldn't even stoop to breaking things in such a store.
3) A support mission where America is a mere pit crew to the NASCAR drivers of NATO.
2) A determination to lend France and Britain sufficient munitions and refueling capability to give their efforts a new lease on life.
1) An overture to the Libyan people of hope and regime change.