I wonder why that is ( IWWTI)

5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 6:57pm
NW VIEW

International solution for Europe?

We see the hundreds of thousands of Arabs pouring into Europe. Germany will regret their open doors and quickly. Now China has millions of vacant condos in their "ghost cities". Why not just move a few million to China, give them free everything and fill the units?

https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/nobodys-home-the-ghost-cities-of-china/

Yes I know, those ghost cities will turn into the middle east in one day. Europe will regret their sins of the past as they lose all their security and freedoms to invading forces. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 7:02pm

Random Musings.  No

Random Musings. No Conclusions (maybe a little).

Word Association

Mexican Immigrants, Syrian Refugees, ISIS, Mexican Drug Cartel.... are they any different?

Are Mexicans really immigrants by definition? 1/3 of the country is controlled by a paramilitary and not controlled by the Mexican Government. Is that a war? Poverty? Hunger? Or just a cash crop?

How many incursions/CIA over throws has the CIA participated in Latin and Central America since the early 1900's? 70? 80? More

Are the Mexican drug cartel in a way proxy soldiers for email lady? Why not just have American soldiers go in and do the job? Oh yeah, doesn't look good.

Humanitarian crisis in the EU. Here's my favorite video. White lady with the camera kicking children apparently going to fetch their food. What's wrong with human beings?

Video unavailable

Remember when you were in high school. White kids sat with white kids, black kids with black kids, Asian kids etc.... and then there was a small group that could give a shit and just sat with who they like? My guess is most people would rather be with their own kind in their own country. I mean American's cross the border into Mexico in droves to get a sun tan, and drink a Corona while admiring the Azure waters. Why would anybody in their right mind leave paradise to live in Houston? San Diego, Washington, New York?

Is Trump right? We need to build a wall to keep them out or they need to erect a wall to keep us out?

How come Trump never mentions the huge immigration problem Mexico has? Too many details I guess. Where does Mexico's immigration (scratch) refugee problems come from? Maybe Central America pushing throngs of Mexicans past our border?

American: Those damn Mexicans Mexican: Those damn Hondurians and El Savatorians.

Is there even an earlier domino? You think after Pinochet in Chile and the Argentinean dirty war, there wasn't a mass exit into Central America? Who was behind Pinochet? See Aye Yay? All those good Chilean people being electrocuted in puddles and all they wanted to do was demonstrate. Argentina? The song has already been written "Solo le pido a dios" Oh no, not Spanish again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rooxScQpZrQ If you don't like the Spanish version, you can google U2 or Springsteins version. Neither as good as the original but you'll understand. But warning, the pictures of all the dead bodies might be offensive to some. Better to watch Bruce wail on his harmonica.

I wonder if there is a historical analog for what's happening in EU and America? Rome maybe? Do historians look at the great migration patterns into Rome as a sign of something?

Drop a pepple in a pond. What happens? Concentric wave after concentric wave sends travel through the water in all directions until their energy becomes diffused and fades away. OR... Others will react with objects in their way and bounce back.

We are just dealing with the returning wave function. Did anybody complain when the pepple was dropped and waves hit the shores of distant lands? It's only the returning wave that gets people's attention. That's just the way it is.

I know one company that moved out of Southern California in 1991 anticipating the crisis that would that area and not to mention expenses. That's what you call some good technical analysis.

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 7:20pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Europe will regret their sins?

Jim,

I respectfully disagree, this invasion of immigrants/Refugees is completely contrived by the elite. The populace has no say-so in it whatsoever. This is all about the destruction of Western civilization, on every level possible.

To call this a result of "sins of the past", is ridiculous. Germany was the last European nation with a thriving economy.

Just like America, thriving economies need to be destroyed in order to usher in a global governance.

The belief that America and Germany are full of sinners, to justify "God's wrath", is playing right into the agenda.

Wake up!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 7:34pm
Magpie

OK, I'm in

As far as the whole NWO order thingy goes, I think it's just one more way to divide and destabilize the industrialized nations of the world. Europe will go broke providing welfare, education and medical care for those migrants. The native-borns will likely become more and more disaffected with their shrinking wallets and their governments (and EU jerks like Junker). Disarray is the NWO's best friend, IMHO. Were the NWO people clever enough to create the chaos in the ME, or are they just going to not let a good crisis go to waste?

I can't imagine Manchester United or NZ's All Blacks doing very well without a common language. And the there's the whole guy-with-the-impossible-accent on the other end of the customer service line. There's a reason why geese migrate with other geese. frown

And, what if the story of the tower built in Babel is just a way to explain why people had different languages? And, just for good measure, toss in a bit of "god-fearing" into the mix because the people wanted to make a name for themselves by building a tower to the heavens. A bit too much hubris?

Or, maybe, it was just a cautionary tale to keep outsiders out.

ancaro imparo.
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 8:04pm
Magpie

Junker demands member compliance with migrant quotas

I watched Junker's migrant quota speech live...he was very good at "guilting" his listeners. This site has his speech (text and video) and commentary:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/sep/09/refugee-crisis-junker-unveils-eu-quota-plan-live-updates

(I've always thought the EU was the NWO's trial balloon. When Junker demanded the individual governments re-write immigration policy, it just reinforced my opinion.)

ancaro imparo.
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 8:34pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A bit too much hubris?

Too much hubris could be explained with a tower collapsing,(Or towers), but why take the workers, make it impossible for them to communicate, and then spread them out across the planet? What motivates that?

If this was a vendetta against the workers for their hubris, just drop the tower on their heads, problem solved.

Yes, it does explain where all of these different languages came from, it also infers that mankind previously had a common language.

If mankind had a common language, it must've been difficult to get a really good global skirmish going.

Giving everyone different languages, resolves nothing, other than to make it infinitely easier to divide and conquer.

Why would anyone wish to do that, unless the goal was global dominance?

Does anyone else see the parallels to current events?

Magpie, I missed your second post while I was writing what's above, if you are inferring that guilt is being used as a weapon, I agree completely. Of course, to inspire guilt, you have to convince everyone of their "sins". Truly insidious.

What exactly would have to be in place for such a demented scheme to actually work?

The answer wouldn't be nice in such polite company.

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 9:10pm
ltcolkilgore
-
Northern, IL

Trump??

There's just something a little odd about this whole thing and I mean more so than most people suspect that he may be off his rocker. I really like the fact that he's shaking things up and I agree with some of what he's saying but there are a few decent people in the pool now and he is a big distraction in some ways since he seems to be gaining all the media attention at the moment. I'm just so jaded at this point I can't even seem to trust my own judgement on Trump, or the others, still there's something about him that I can't seem to put finger on yet. Whether or not it's good, bad, or indifferent I can not say... Maybe in the end all he is is a big distraction? More bread and circuses perhaps....

Oh well, what's for supper...frown

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust... Psalm 144
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 9:13pm
Magpie

Has the EU's unraveling begun?

(emphasis is mine)

https://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2015-09-12/world-news/Juncker-s-...

"No single country can resolve such a challenge alone - we need European solidarity," Steinmeier said.

The International Organization for Migration has put the figure of those arriving in Europe this year at more than 432,000.

The migrant crisis was "probably the biggest challenge for the European Union in its history," Steinmeier said in pressing for the quotas.

But Slovak Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajcak said: "We have a different view," and HungarianForeign Minister Peter Szijjarto noted the top goal should be to gain control over the EU's external borders.

ancaro imparo.
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 9:46pm
Magpie

In a perfect world

I'd be doing this right now:

ancaro imparo.
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 10:08pm
south west medicine
-
CA

Jim is Europe

And these are the people Obama wants to bring to the U.S.?!! And on top of that over the objections of Homeland Security, the FBI and some of his national security advisors. Has this President totally lost his mind?!!! RAberto

Lest we feel too sorry for them. Note all the donated food trashed and left behind.

:why do these muslims not go to another muslim country? Why should the west take care of them ? where is Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq ,Bahrain, Qatar,??? They have tons of money and are Muslim brothers.

This may be a bad sign of things to come if all of this is true.

September 6, 2015 by TNO Staff— in Europe · 12 Comments

An eye-witness account from Kamil Bulonis, a Polish travel blog writer, who was present on the Italian-Austrian border on September 5, 2015, as swarms of Third World nonwhites poured across the border to invade Austria and Germany (A translation from Polish): (Please note: all pictures from the Hungarian-Austrian border)

trash-02

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria I saw with my own eyes a great many immigrants … With all solidarity with people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror … This huge mass of people – sorry, that I’ll write this – but these are absolute savages … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting loudly “We want to Germany!” – and is Germany a paradise now?

I saw how they surrounded a car of an elderly Italian woman, pulled her by her hair out of the car and wanted to drive away in the car.

They tried to overturn the bus in I travelled myself with a group of others. They were throwing faeces at us, banging on the doors to force the driver to open them, spat at the windscreen … I ask for what purpose? How is this savagery to assimilate in Germany?

I felt for a moment like in a war … I really feel sorry for these people, but if they reached Poland – I do not think that they would get any understanding from us … We were waiting three hours at the border which ultimately could not cross.

Our whole group was transported back to Italy in a police-cordon. The bus is damaged, covered with faeces, scratched, with broken windows. And this is supposed to be an idea for demographics? These big powerful hordes of savages?

Among them there were virtually no women, no children—the vast majority were aggressive young men … Just yesterday, while reading about them on all the websites I subconsciously felt compassion, worried about their fate but today after what I saw I am just afraid and yet I am happy that they did not choose our country as their destination. We Poles are simply not ready to accept these people – neither culturally nor financially.

I do not know if anyone is ready. To the EU a pathology is marching which we had not yet a chance to ever see, and I am sorry if anyone gets offended by his entry …

I can add that cars arrived with humanitarian aid – mainly food and water and they were just overturning those cars …

Through megaphones the Austrians announced that there is permission for them to cross the border—they wanted to register them and let them go on—but they did not understand these messages. They did not understand anything.

And this was the greatest horror … For among those few thousand people nobody understood Italian or English, or German, or Russian, or Spanish … What mattered was fist law… They fought for permission to move on and they had this permission— but did not realize that they had it!

They opened the luggage hatches of a French bus—and everything that was inside was stolen within short time, some things left lying on the ground …

Never in my short life had I an opportunity to see such scenes and I feel that this is just the beginning.”

trash-06

trash-05

trash-04

trash-03

trash-01

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 11:01pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

It looks like a war zone

Because it is.

Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 11:08pm
Magpie

Australian town with 36 muslims building a 2000-seat mosque

There must be a plan afoot, like, um, maybe bringing in another 1,964 muslims?

https://www.sosnews.org/?p=2690

Muslim Takeover Of Bendigo Must be Halted

There are 36 Muslim living in Bendigo at that has remained for many years, there is now an Islamic plan to build a Mosque to accommodate 2000 worshipers that will make it the largest mosque in the southern hemisphere at a cost of $15.5 million with government officials and Bendigo Councilors set to make fortunes out of this project.

ancaro imparo.
Sat, Sep 12, 2015 - 11:39pm
I Run Bartertown

It was all known

From Raspail when he wrote Camp of the Saints

to Enoch Powell when he gave the "Rivers of Blood" speech.

The thing to research, if you want to understand it, is not what the Muslims did to make Europe submit.

It was not ever the Muslims with the influence, money, media control, and power to impose upon Europe things so self-evidently against their interests. Look to the specific people who were always there pushing for mass immigration, the specific organizations.

Video unavailable

"German politician Gregor Gysi calls native Germans "Nazis" and their extinction "fortunate"

Only he's not German.

Just as she is not Swedish

Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies

Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies

And she is not German, either

Racist Jewish activist Anetta Kahane wants to destroy Europe through mass immigration

Racist Jewish activist Anetta Kahane wants to destroy Europe through mass immigration

And you can find 1000 more examples, including the authors of our 1965 immigration bill.

Sun, Sep 13, 2015 - 12:04am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Evil people doing evil deeds

And all of them are pretending to be someone they are not.

And when the shit hits the fan, it will be called "God's wrath". The sheeple will believe this narrative, and the evil people will continue doing evil deeds, because no one will even be looking at them.

After all, prophecy predicted it, so it must be our own fault.

And even those looking for "the great deception" can't see it unfolding in front of their eyes!

The powers that be really are the masters of deception.

But that's all they've got. Their Achilles' heel is the truth. If enough of it leaks out, and enough people learn to comprehend it, it will destroy them.

Sun, Sep 13, 2015 - 12:23am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Mr. Fix

A few brief thoughts on Syria from years past first…..

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/415579#comment-415579

Keep an eye on it, it’s going to blow… and blow big

I know, I know Fix they are following a script, like mindless robots right?…… they read the Bible before what they do what they will do…….. Right?

Now on to your last post…… Babel……

Fix, in Genesis we see Nimrod’s first attempt to unify the world and his grand attempt to create a NWO in those passages. Why is that a bad thing?

And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.” Gen 11:1 ......... Read NWO......

Here we see mankind united right? …..a true and honest attempt at a united NWO……..A good thing? Right?

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.” Gen 11:4.

Fix, this is mankind’s first attempt at a NWO, a unified, Political, Economic and Spiritual NWO, this is has happened before, and this is what the bad guys are working hard towards currently, the final culmination of it may come as soon as the 23rd of this month, to the 23rd on the Jewish calendar…… December 6th, it is the revival of Babylon from Genesis, and it is here, it is here in America. ……… IX XI

When we look at the narrative from Genesis we see the whole world united under Nimrod, yet God comes down and confounds that languages and scatters the people. Why would he do that?????, just being a cosmic killjoy?

Truth be told, from God’s perspective, a united mankind in any NWO, is a danger even to ourselves, apart and aside from Him. Just look at our world, and the current consolidation of power with the elites, want to argue how detrimental that is and has been to the masses Fix?

Mankind, in truth is devoid of any true Love, devoid any true Truth, any true compassion; all we do is harm and kill one another, in truth. …….Thanks GL for making my point for me with your last post.

This is the Modern Day tower of Babel…… where a unified mankind meets to hammer out our differences, Jeremiah 51:44, mankind’s crowning attempt to run the world without God, and without Christ, and where does the modern tower of Babel sit???

In NYC….. NYC………… That ‘Great city’ ……. Babylon

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” Rev 17:18

Want to argue where the hub of all the worlds systems intersect???

Babylon is a CITY…… and she is a NATION…. And she is a SYSTEM……….in what Nation does the UN building sit?????

In America…..in The NATION……… Babylon the Great….

IN THE NATION BABYLON THE GREAT. Are you hearing yet ……Mc Fly??????

Interesting what God has to say about Lucifer in Isaiah 14…….

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the NORTH:”

Interesting how Lucifer wants to sit upon the sides of the NORTH……… No?

Our solar system is hurling through space towards the North Star, No?

Where are all the UN flag’s looking down upon the earth from????….. The side of the North….. No? Hummmmmmmm…..

There is that creepy music again……. Hello Mc Fly??? Are you hearing me????

The UN flag is the flag of Lucifer and His final attempt, at the final NWO, watch what happens next week regarding any UN resolution regarding Israel, also watch if they are successful in opening a portal soon with CERN, if they do….. its game on Fix.

I really believe that CERN is nothing more than a ‘Star Gate’ the same devise probably sat upon the original tower of Babel that let them ‘reach unto heaven’ and let the ‘sons of god’ into our dimension.

Video unavailable

The bad guys are trying to reopen it, perhaps to go back in time to try to perhaps kill Mary before Jesus is born, I know that sounds bizarre but they are running out of time, running out of options, there days are numbered and they know that, they are ‘OUTATIME”…….desperate, they know their Bibles better than us, their time is short, it is either that, or face destruction and inhalation at Armageddon from Jesus Christ.

The Lord is way ahead of them, always has been, always will be, they will fail; He is always way ahead of everyone. Best wake up to that fact.

“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure”: Isaiah 46:9-10

Sun, Sep 13, 2015 - 12:59am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

An oldie but goodie

"Psychopaths Are Running The World" Former US Marine Blows Whistle On Syrian False Flag, Exposes Real Agenda

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 09/12/2015 - 20:45

"We have tortured and killed and maimed and raped around this planet. We don't operate under international law... who in their right mind would consider the United States or the West in general to be in any position to punish anybody? All of these players, these politicians are nothing more than puppets, they don't serve the people there is no real democracy, they serve the rich and powerful who run the world and that would be the bankers who control the money supply. The bankers make huge amounts of money....wars are great for them and ultimately they control the politicians. Psychopaths are running the world." - Ken O'Keefe, former US Marine

Jeremiah, thanks for the reply, interesting things to ponder.

We agree that the bad guys are desperate, and out of time. We also agree that they will ultimately lose.

In the meantime, it's bound to get messy.

I know that attempts at a New World order predate the Bible, and admittedly, I had not applied that concept to to the Tower of Babble narrative. It is not unusual for you and me to arrive at opposite conclusions, and admittedly, I often find your explanations to convoluted to consider, but this one warrants further investigation.

I'll have to get back to you on that.

This topic simply hasn't come up in other areas of research, which is something I find curious in itself.

I wonder why that is, and I will look into it further.

Sun, Sep 13, 2015 - 1:03am
Magpie

a facetious question

If the European governments really don't want muslims in Europe, why don't they assassinate Assad, and end the worst actor in civil war in Syria? MI6 or the German equivalent certainly have the capability to carry out such an execution.

IRB...thanks for the videos.

A few more, found in the column beside IRB's. Not quite terrifying, but pretty damn close.

Sweden is gone:

Try To Get Your Head Around This - Sweden Is Gone, Sweden Is Finished

Multiculturalism in Germany:

The Effects of Recent Immigration in Germany

There are many more to watch...this may be a late night.

ancaro imparo.
Sun, Sep 13, 2015 - 1:20am
Magpie

all these comments reminded me of this

you're just gonna have to trust me wink

R.E.M. - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - Disaster movies music video
ancaro imparo.
Sun, Sep 13, 2015 - 1:23am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Sep 13, 2015 - 1:26am
Magpie

One more and I'm done

Moderate muslims?

Moderate Muslims? (Je Suis Charlie!)
ancaro imparo.
Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault