I wonder why that is ( IWWTI)

5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 4:45pm (Reply to #5653)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Sierra

First and third most abundant molecules in the galaxy - Hydrogen & Oxygen

we have lots of Oxygen. The sun keeps feeding us Hydrogen so we got water. All the planets got water to a higher or lower level depending on their oxygen levels. We are only just being told of the water on the moon, mars etc. It's all over the place. Yes I believe the expanding earth theory. How could we not when the sun keeps feeding us? If the earth is expanding and now there are oceans between what used to be connected land masses, explains how humans got around so much back in the day. Much easier to walk/ride and live off the land than to provision a boat and launch into the wide blue yonder.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 7:13pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 8:13pm
sierra skier
-
ID

SB thanks for your followup

SB thanks for your followup on my question and your thoughts make plenty of sense. I'm just trying to get my head around several various schools of thought.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 8:46pm (Reply to #5664)

Ruffian wrote:hmmmm where on

Ruffian wrote:

hmmmm where on earth have I seen these alinsky tactics being used. 

More amusing is tossing handfuls of shit at a wall and hoping something anything will stick. 

Sorry wankers stiches are for snitches. I'm embarrassed by some of you and your cowardness to a half man. True I barely know you but I'm finally understanding the contempt for boomers. I've met some terrific ones who seem the be exceptions rather than the rule. 

Moreover, you actually believe the fiction this home bound stalker is writing. That is so sad. 

I need to check my supply of feminine products. Cuz I ain't the only one that bleeds. 

Oh and btw I inquired about IRB - he's living life and lives only in half mans mind on here. 

Thanks Lying Ruffian. It would be even sadder if you were to tell the truth and tell all those who threatened to leave what you wanted.

Isn't terrible that evidence exists that contradicts your words?

But I bet like Barter you wouldn't be mortified or ashamed because such things are natural in your world. 

Hell, I can post the color red here, you, Stackhola and now spelling chick would insist it was blue. 

Let me tell you what's going to happen here. Since spell chick and others are looking for posts to incriminate me and there are none, you have no choice but to continue calling names because unless I misbehave and break in to the website like Criminal Barter, I'm not going anywhere.

You Stackhola, Alien Eyes, and Spell Girl will post these little silly posts. I love hearing about people's careers on this forum. You'll form a little click to protect you from evil old me.

However, like Flyinkel who lied. Cliff who threatened. Criminal Barter who stamped all over this forum and many more who instead of being interested in sharing hard core information on the realities of this world, they all fell from grace.

The illusion of the brilliant, impenetrable, crusader of truth, and justice has been shattered. I know. People have told me. 

So you'll lurk around, hoot hoot, kek, kek, rub shoulders with Stackhola as he continues to find accusations about me and then you'll guys learn that nothing will come of it.

You won't have anything to contribute to the conversations that some of us put out because you have admitted not understanding some of them. And I suspect your solving the puzzle of the golden mean was your first and last post on that subject.

So since ten of us have opened an invisible DOTS to talk about the things that puzzle your little mind, and I get my fix of posting hardcore conspiracy stuff, and hidden dimensions and all that jazz, that free's me up here to post anything of any value.

I'll watch for the hurricane and volcano reports which I get anyway, if I'm not calculating. I'll watch the evening doings and all the 1/2 man posts which I'm sure you will continue for years and years in between your important career. And listen to spell girls testimonies on her life, and my guess this little group who wants their way so bad, actually contribute to the destruction of intellegence and wisdom that once was displayed here.

Back to professional level farts. There is a reason your group is not interested in natural law that myself, Fix, and AGXIIK live. Because you're model of the world is force. I guarantee life will teach you better and when it does the pain you already experience will be far greater. All Hail Natural Law!! The Golden Rule! And civility. 

Except for your small fan base, you lost so much face here that you might have to go in for some surgery. My deepest apologies for being the one to lift the mask.

Shouldn't you be saving the world for us with you and your anon's who do such important work and virtually nobody really knows what you do? Because unlike Cernovich and Peterson who are willing to put their lives and faces out in front of the world, you hide behind your anonymity. Not because you're afraid somebody will come at you, because you're afraid at exposing who you really are.

My guess is your private conversations are about this shit ass, this prick, and not much on idea's, principles, or even the going on's in the world with hard core analysis. You have alot to say on all the other people in the world, the bad countries, all the horrors, but the one place you forgot to look is the mirror. And then you'll learn where all that hatred has come from. You might even like the story of Dorian Gray whose picture grows darker, and uglier as the years go on. Because there is NO WAY to harbor all that hate and not take a toll on your health. And that's why you require so many forms of medication to get through the day. It's not this disorder or that disorder as you claim. It's that your hatred deep down is the hatred you have for yourself which you've yet to be able to come into contact with. 

YOurs Truly Half Man. 

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 9:05pm

On 9/20 US government is

On 9/20 US government is going to send a 30 minute emergency alert to your phones. 

IPAWS National Test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) and Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) Set For Thursday, September 20, 2018

https://breaking911.com/heads-up-nationwide-emergency-alert-system-test-...

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 9:47pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

This seems strangely appropriate for this thread...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 10:11pm (Reply to #5665)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

No probs @sierra

The totally awesome Te Waikoropupu (pupu) springs pumps 14,000 liters of water a second. Biggest in the southern hemisphere. Other 1st magnitude springs around the world do likewise. That's a lot of water jumping out of the ground.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 11:15pm (Reply to #5666)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Insert slow golf clap here

you really showed her this time!

Seems like you may have attempted to unilaterally divide this forum into teams?

Seems kinda sad.

you said:

Back to professional level farts. There is a reason your group is not interested in natural law that myself, Fix, and AGXIIK live. Because you're model of the world is force. I guarantee life will teach you better and when it does the pain you already experience will be far greater. All Hail Natural Law!! The Golden Rule! And civility.

( I really wish you hadn’t brought Mr Fix and AGX into this, because quite frankly they seem like decent guys who I am not directing any of this at)

I hear you using the “Natural Law” meme quite often

The problem with that, is that it really doesn’t even have a specific meaning or interpretation...

different types of “natural law”, disagreement within each type of “natural law” the RHETORICAL basis of “natural law” via Aristotle etc

To quote the guy from the Princess Bride movie:

”you keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means” lol

It is just a term you use to virtue signal 

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 11:56pm (Reply to #5670)
waxybilldupp
-
Flyover land

stack ...

Princess Bride guy? Now there's an authority. LMFAO

Did you take your girlfriend to see it? How'd that work out for you?

Wax off
Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 12:22am (Reply to #5671)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Lol

I’ve always liked that quote. 

Actually no I never saw it in the theatre but back in the day the girls I dated always had it on DVD. So yeah I’ve seen it a few times way back when. 

And yes it did work out quite well for me lol

i’ve definitely seen the beginning of the movie more times than the ending

if you catch my meaning

“nudge nudge wink wink”

Not really a great movie but a couple funny parts.

For a chick flick 

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 12:43am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 12:45am (Reply to #5672)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 1:06am (Reply to #5671)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Kinda puzzled Waxy

it seems like you just tried to tease me about taking a girl to the movies.

I guess I don’t get it, sounded like a 6th grade “girls have cooties” type of insult

Has watching movies with women not worked out well for you in the past or something?

that’s a bummer man, maybe you were trying too hard

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 12:01pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Regarding Natural Law

As I mentioned before, “natural law” has a great ring to it. However the way I heard it used on this forum and dots is in a way that is in direct opposition to the forces in the universe and which are, of course, quite natural.

GL seems to think that “natural law” is devoid of force. 

I say that force is everywhere in the universe. Even for us as individuals force must be applied even down to the act of eating/consuming proteins, calories etc.

So the concepts attached to a “new age” type of “ natural law” are neither natural, nor are they law.

here is a more accurate concept of “Natural Law” imho although that isn’t my term of choice:

“In the immutable Laws of Nature are the keys to life, order, and understanding. The words of men, even those which some consider "inspired" are subject to the translations, vocabulary, additions, subtractions, and distortions of fallible mortals. Therefore, every writing or influence, ancient or modern, must be strained through the test of conformity to Natural Law. The White Peoples of the earth must collectively understand that they are equally subject to the iron-hard Laws of Nature with every other creature of the Universe, or they will not secure peace, safety, nor even their existence. The world is in flames because Races, Sub-races, Nations, and Cultures are being forced to violate their own Nature- ordained instincts for self-preservation. Many men of good will, but little understanding, are struggling against symptoms which are the result of disobedience to Natural Law. As is the Nature of man, most take narrow, provincial stances predicated on views formed by immediate environment, current circumstances, and conditioned dogma. This is encouraged by that powerful and ruthless Tribe which has controlled the affairs of the world for untold centuries by exploiting Man’s most base instincts. Conflict among and between the unenlightened serves as their mask and shield. A deeper understanding of the Fundamental Laws that govern the affairs of Men is necessary if we are to save civilization from its usurious executioners. These few pages are not intended to provide a detailed system of government, but as PRECEPTS which, when understood, will benefit and preserve a People as individuals and as a Nation.”

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness