5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 5:38am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

how to stay healthy

Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life; is this true?
A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it...

Don't waste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?
A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system.
Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that means they take the water out of the fruity bit so you get even more of the goodness that way.. Beer is also made out of grain.
Bottoms up!

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular
exercise program?
A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No Pain...Good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!! .. Foods are fried these days in vegetable oil. In fact, they're permeated in it. How could getting more vegetables be bad for you?

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: Are you crazy? HELLO . Cocoa beans! Another vegetable!!! It's the best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 8:08am BIGNASTY
Green Lantern

BIGNASTY wrote:Jj is overall

BIGNASTY wrote:

Jj is overall thoughtful and humble IMO in his responses to everyone.

I agree but he missed the mark big time this go around. And so I must be the bigger man and approach him privately?? That's what it says in the protocol book?

I got to agree your response while smooth, ever true to your many talents, was not easy to follow or logical IMHO.

I'm sure if you are swimming in the same paradigm of understanding, that not only was it confusing but it read like pig latin.

Cut Jj some slack Pontiac took some (IMO) cheap shots earlier .

I did many times and as far as Pontiac, his comment made me chuckle. Not really cheap when jj relegates a good % of the forum contributors to equally cheap descriptors. Some of which, I'd be interested in hearing his operating definitions outside of the dictionary definition.

Jj is both up to the task and equally gentle/humble.

He had a good streak going indeed. But like Foggy, humble/gentle, good Christian that always signed off his posts with good wishes to all, one day lost it in frustration. And then people get pissed at me, "GL sent another one off the forum." Simple, stay on topic. Don't deviate. Take a breath before you write the post, not after. Take the opportunity to ask questions where misunderstanding or confusion is present and if what somebody writes doesn't make sense. Just say that! It's really easy and these things wouldn't happen.

Ask Jeremiah how he felt when Foggy lost it and walked the same path Jeremiah decided to take. I recall vividly since he told me.

Jeremiah was in disagreement with all the name calling for months. At least those were his words to me. At least he disagreed with the content. He even called the forum where it was occurring the WWF. I guess a little wrestling now and then can be fun, even for the most humble.

If not why pretend to be an open minded seeker, pull up your big boy panties and argue LOGICALLY on the facts.

Ahh pretend? That's your take away. Or is it somebody as enlightened as me? I don't pretend to know what I don't but what I do know I put across with certainty. That annoys the heck out of some. I'm under no illusion that there is a good number people here that would find greater peace of mind if I didn't post here. That's their issue.

You mean don't get emotional and name call? Did you see any in my previous post?

Being patient with Jeremiah's style as a non-Christian, just as Fix had been who had many rounds with Jeremiah, doesn't equal having our pants around our knee's or we are bend out of shape. So please don't mischaracterize my words. I gave Jeremiah many free passes with his style and his penchant for generalizations on issues he really doesn't understand. He was simply out right nasty. Acknowledging that surely wasn't the act of a school yard bully. I'm through discussing matters with him on his terms. He is welcome to join the secular crowd and discuss the issues of the day free of biblical verse.

Look, the trend is starting to emerge again. Two people have a disagreement. One person crosses the line, the other calls him out. And then like a good stadium soccer brawl, one person throws a punch and then everybody who hadn't one iota of an inclination to participate in the conversations including lifetime lurkers comes out in defense of the person that they most resonate with. REALLY?? We have to do this again.

Look No moderator in the world is going to stop disagreement from occurring. Tempers flare. It happens. But there is a mature way of dealing it without stooping to adolescent language. So enough with the GL, Don't get bent out of shape posts. You pretend to be enlighted ad nasuem posts. I pretend nothing. I'm straight forward, direct, and I address the topics. Why does that PISS PEOPLE OFF?

I called him out in an honest fashion something I hadn't done before for the sake of walking the high path. He too is free to PM if he has a problem with what I wrote and finds it an unfair and inaccurate assessment. I didn't call him an imbecile, a wonker, a drunk, or crack dealer. Even if I was drunk, In vino veritas "in wine there is truth." ie you got more truth than you would have if I was sober. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case since the only booze I have in the house is a 1 ounce echinaca tincture bottle with 50% booze as a preservative. Not even a Budweiser.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 8:19am
ag1969

GL

I get the exact same treatment within my family. There are several people within my family that are devout Catholics. My brother is so disappointed that I am not, that he constantly judges me and feels the need to save me. When I disagree with him certain other members of my family accuse me of some pretty nasty things. But when he gets nasty and name calling like a baby, these certain other members ask me to not pay any mind to his nastiness, they say, he loves God so much that he just got frustrated, let it go. They completely lack the critical thinking necessary to see how hypocritical they are. If I called him anything remotely close to the things he has called me, they would be nasty to me. As Sadhguru said, it is not good vs. evil, it is one persons beliefs vs. another persons beliefs.

Let it go, it is an utter and complete waste of your time.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 8:21am Anonymous
I Run Bartertown

Ruffian

"And the Potus and Google praising clock boy. If that's not a terrorist in training, I don't know what it is."

He's definitely the winner, and top of the food chain, in the Boys of Summer Sweepstakes.

Oh yes! The father's an activist, the sister has a history including a bomb threat at the school, and then clock boy takes apart a perfectly good clock and packs its components in a briefcase. He achieves victimhood, the closest thing we offer anymore to heroism, PLUS he simultaneously attains status as a great innovator. Soon, when I look up 'who invented the clock?' it will say it was him. I'm guessing by February. For some reason, invention myths (AC, windshield wipers, blood transfusions, peanut butter, etc.) become very prominent in that month.

Second place is Beach Boy. Father's a 'human smuggler' so comfortable with violating borders that he sent his own son to go have German suckers pay to fix his teeth, apparently with the intention of coming back. Seems the media didn't like the first picture and dragged the body to another section of beach to provide a more photogenic offering. Yes, you died, but you became the misleading cherubic face of an invading horde of angry fighting-age men.

Last place goes to the Afghan Tea Boy in jail for killing some accessories to his enslavement and rape. His righteous vengeance has been reduced to another 'blue on green' attack. He became neither a hero like clock boy, nor an icon like beach boy. Sorry, Tea Boy. I would rank you miles above the other two, if my opinion mattered.

Ruffian, I am always impressed, sometimes profoundly, by your posts. It's more than just the non-PC streak. It's that those observations are so clearly derived from interaction and experience. I can tell from what you say about them, that you learned about Muslims from Muslims. I'll take my relatively brief interactions with a couple of Imams over both the apologists like george 'religion of peace' bush , the leftist destroyers who want me 'culturally enriched' into oblivion, or the shallow 'they hate muh freedums' hannity-level analysis. They don't need to be made into demonic caricatures for us to acknowledge that they are alien to us and have competing interests. It's an important distinction to me, because they are not the only ethnic group in this country that should be viewed in the same light. No master conspiracy meetings are needed when there's just a simple conflict of interests between disparate groups. And when some cuck prostrates himself before those competing interests, you call him out as a cuck...and I've never seen anyone else here use that term.

If you ever have the misfortune of bringing your horses to Pimlico, I'd love to meet you there. Though I would suggest medieval style horse armor...maybe a lance for the jockey .

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 10:42am
I Run Bartertown

GL

"Unfortunately, that wasn't the case since the only booze I have in the house is a 1 ounce echinaca tincture bottle with 50% booze as a preservative."

Well, there's a problem, right there! Might I suggest . Best thing out of NY!

This round of disagreement I find puzzling. I think, GL, you have been working your way to telling us more of what you believe, and less about what you're not. I took that as a good thing. I'm not quite understanding the reaction, but in fairness I'll note that I got the exact same Jerry McGuire clip and advice to breathe from JJ... I took it that he felt pressed by the turn of topic. I can't quite figure what it was about your last post that elicited that. And, JJ, given the history here, 'drunk vs. nsa troll' is probably best avoided at this stage.

As far as the 'proceed without reference to the Bible'...I'm a little surprised that you haven't noted it already, GL ... It looks to me like (certainly could be wrong) when this forum started, there were a few anti-religion posts, bait or whatever, that sort of 'conjured up' or 'manifested consciousness' the old debate. I'm sincerely not trying to mock those principles (right now ), but saw at the time that it would be an example of some of the things I see you discuss. 'Bringing into being that which you do not want to see.' Not you, specifically. My recollection is that Fix chummed the waters a bit, but I'm not going back to look right now. It just seemed like a tiny example of some of the ideas I've seen discussed here, in action.

"First they have to create an enemy. I always watch James Bond to see who our enemy is. Maybe it will go back to the Russians. But who has been the enemy in most recent time war flicks? The Syria thing is right on time!

Christians won't be made the enemy. They will be the pawns. For they will hijack the teachings of Christ like they have for millennia and use it."

I agree in principle, but not in specifics. I don't think it's quite that simple. EU leaders and intelligence agencies are all atwitter about how the real threat from the 'refugee crisis' is that the Right-wing will capitalize on it and that will be a threat to national security. A similar line of thought shows in NSA threat assessments (Constitutionalists, Christians, Ron Paul fans, etc.) So Syria as a foreign enemy, sure... but domestically, I think the 'refugees' are pawns, and the 'Christians' supporting them (Catholic Charities gets something like $1.6 Billion from taxpayers, much to facilitate the displacement of the 'posterity' mentioned by the founders) are too. The pope's sort of Christians will be used to great effect against the 'real enemy' of the government ... many of whom are Christian as well. We'll see, but I don't think the various .gov's are replacing their populations out of some sort of malice toward the newcomers they support.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 10:59am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AG 1969, regarding Marcus

I'm done with Marcus. He seems friendly enough, quite sincere in his beliefs, I found him doing backflips in order to make the biblical text work as an explanation. Ironically, we are almost in complete agreement with the New Testament, but only almost. According to his interpretation, Jesus Christ is a son of God, not the son of God, and concludes he is just as human as the rest of us, but completely misses the mark on the nature of humanity.

His conclusion that humanity is incapable of comprehending God, because it says so in the Bible, really screwed him over.

His definition of terms, such as equating "Occult" to "Satanic", built a wall that he could not overcome in his research.

He never uses the word “divine" but succeeds in painting humanity as something quite separated from God. I wish I could have asked him some specific questions pertaining to the Old Testament explanations, he agrees with the whole thwarted new World order attempt as an explanation for the Tower of Babel, but he seems strangely ignorant of any natural law principles. Like I said in a previous post, I felt very much like I was watching JJ, or Jim give me a personal explanation to their version of biblical interpretation, but I did find some profoundly stark differences even between them and Marcus.

I would agree with Silver 66 that he comes up way short on solutions, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that he never questioned the validity of what he considers to be an infallible source. Although he says his philosophy had no contradictions in it, because it is biblically based, I could have pointed out quite a few, I think you will notice them yourself.

Now that being said, as a thought experiment, if you substitute natural laws for what he espouses as "gods word", many solutions quickly become apparent. Unfortunately, Marcus has no concept whatsoever of the laws inherent in creation.

One enormous flaw in his thinking from my perspective, is that after he concludes that "we don't own anything”, according to civil laws, he then concludes that according to God's law, we can't own anything anyway. This is why he comes up so incredibly short on solutions. He literally uses the Bible to justify the aberrant behavior of civil authorities, then blames the populace for being Satanic for voting for them in the first place. In other words, it's a typical "you have no one to blame but yourself” conclusion.

Solutions:

Instead of just excepting the theft of his life's work by the authorities, he never considers that applying for his "license" was his undoing.

I've been openly advocating ignoring all licensing requirements whenever possible, something that strangely escapes him.

I actually found myself replaying segments to try to follow his line of logic, particularly when he was trying to make a biblical narrative fit his worldview.

Don't waste your time, even though eventually he winds up with the right conclusion on occasions, he does it for all the wrong reasons. At other times, he completely misses the mark. I tried to apply "A matter of semantics" wherever possible,

But in the end, just like he didn't realize that applying for his license was is the source of his problems, accepting the biblical text as the one and only source of truth destroyed his ability to come up with solutions.

That's just my take on it, but I'd be willing to entertain other conclusions as well.

Other solutions:

Silver 66,

Nana has posted a lot of material surrounding "sovereign citizens", and in Canada, there have been documented successful attempts at unplugging from the system entirely. There does still appear to be a legal way to do that, but only in Canada.

This does not appear to be the case in the United States, as all attempts have resulted in incarceration.

Some countries are simply more lawless than others. The United States is about as lawless as it gets.

Unlike Canada, the United States has recently implemented legislation pertaining to "sovereign citizens", which makes them legally people without a country, and therefore, have no rights whatsoever, and the Geneva Convention does not apply to them. Therefore, in Canada, declaring sovereign citizenship may result in your freedom if done properly, but here in United States, the same course of action can result in permanent incarceration, or even death.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 11:17am pontiac
pontiac

AG is right

You bible bangers can't take criticism, but you sure like to attack anyone that disagrees with you. Here is an example, Jeremiah said "No No No, respectfully, Cayce has nothing to offer, NOTHING" How is it respectful to attack one of the great healers of the last century? And all of his work is witnessed and documented.

If I were to say Jeremiah has nothing to offer, nothing, they would call it a cheap shot.

I still don't understand how only those who were inspired by God thousands of years ago have the only truth; and those millions who were inspired by God and have written about it since the compilation of the Roman Empires Bible, well they are not to be trusted. Its as if God died 2 thousand years ago, left us this book and never contacted us again. Baloney.

And what about all of the materials that were not included in the book? Who made that decision? The Emperor? As any historian knows word of mouth history gets easily altered over time; translation errors are rampant; mistakes are common; changes are made by tptb, etc, etc.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 12:21pm
BIGNASTY

Green Lantern.........

"I agree but he missed the mark big time this go around. And so I must be the bigger man and approach him privately?? That's what it says in the protocol book?"

IMO Jj has a long history of maintaining civility on these boards. He has spent allot of time clarifying, expressing, defending and explaining his views on TFMR. IMO many have bypassed, ignored, or maybe not understood conversations/debates when he has taken great lengths to express his views in an adult manner.

I guess I'm saying it would be nice to see others "be the bigger man" for once. At the bare minimum I think he has earned some slack. I'm not completely delusional as my opinion is only mine and not that important in the grand scheme of things.

"I got to agree your response while smooth, ever true to your many talents, was not easy to follow or logical IMHO"." I'm sure if you are swimming in the same paradigm of understanding, that not only was it confusing but it read like pig latin."

Exactly my point knew you would not miss it!!! That's kind of how your response to Jj came across to me. I think if we cut Jj 5% the slack that many regularly cut themselves this would not even be a discussion.

Glad your above name calling " lifetime Lurker". Much of what Jj and MANY others say does resonate with me. I don't speak up often as I don't have much to add. (Im clearly more the student than the teacher)As far as "your being Direct pissing me off". Not so much, what frustrates me is that in some past debates you are any thing but direct. IMO You are clearly a bright, gifted well read word smith with the knack of creatively avoiding answering questions. I for one am glad that you post here!!You challenge me and I appreciate that!!! I was glad to see you posting again.

"Secular Crowd" I would have issue with that as a title for many who post here yourself included. So nothing"spiritual" past 4 dimensions is discussed or owned by anyone in the "Secular Crowd"? Can you @ least acknowledge the obvious inconsistency? Maybe you would like us to all agree with you, and only use GL approved source material or more appropriately anything is accepted, but the Bible? I can reference "Snopes" as a source but I better avoid the Septuagint?

I am am normally a pretty quiet person and am sorry if I vented out of left field. I am guilty of not speaking up often and I'm sure I over react because of this. Truly no harm intended.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 12:41pm
ag1969

Fix

Thank you for the reply, I still have not finished. Busy with family stuff.

We are back to the same circular bullshit that got DOTS shut down, so I am taking a break for a while. Cheers!

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 3:02pm Mr. Fix
silver66

Fix--regarding Marcus

I am going to be very busy the next 6 weeks.We have some very postitive work things happening. I will also comment that AM has been very helpful of recent times to my mind set and view of world affairs. I will hopefully be able to post expanded thoughts to your post.

Marcus woke me up to the 2 dimension vs 3 dimension worlds. BC and SIN numbers, corporations only exist on paper. We have never met the government or Fedex or Microsoft for that matter. WE bring life to them.They ony exist in our minds. He planted the idea that there needed to be a renewal of my mind to see the fraud that I was allowing to be perpetrated on me.

We hear on this site and many about how the "code" of the illuminate is they need to tell us before they do anything. Well, there is remedy to this "civil" mess that we have when interacting with government or corporations.

Fix, I think you will find this comment chain very applicable to this discussion.

https://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1820-Our-Hidden-History-of-Corporations-in-the-United-States&p=19106#post19106

​In fact a poster today made reference to Karl Lentz in a post today.I think you would be very in sync with Karl. Some of his youtube/call in videos are a bit tedious. He believes you own property and it is interesting to note that if you go to Marcus's website www.servantking.info you will see that Marcus recently had Karl up to do a seminar ( if I understand the post correctly)

From our discussions here at TF and our off line e-mails and pm's I think the Common law remedy and lawful money remedy (12 usc 411) would be right up your alley. In fact as I have studied and started to apply them up here in Canada I often think of you

Silver66

edit: Fix this thread may also be of interest as it applies to New York

https://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1822-NYPD-says-First-Amen...

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 4:18pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Silver 66, AG1969 :

Thanks for the reply, and I completely understand being too busy for some of this, in fact, I'm just a little bit pissed off at myself for the amount of time I spent on Marcus, when I actually knew where he was headed many many hours before the conclusion.

Besides that, listening to so many hours of the finer points of Biblical interpretation becomes uncomfortably tedious, and yet strangely fascinating at the same time. The only drama experienced, was watching the mental gymnastics involved in arriving at his conclusions.

As far as crony capitalism is concerned, I think we've been exploring that issue for years now, and most of us are quite knowledgeable on the inherent corruption in our system.

AG 1969: thanks for the reply also. I do agree that some conversations tend to be circular here, but that's not what shutdown DOTS.

Those that remain here, have a pretty good idea of what to expect, and even when civility gets strained, we've all got pretty thick skin by now.

The conversations between GL, JJ, and Jim, are still a fascinating read, regardless of their circular nature. The depth of the discussion is unmatched anywhere. At this point, it's highly unlikely that any opinions will be changed, but that's not the point. I have found Green Lantern's explanations intensely insightful, and have greatly expanded my personal knowledge of the topic. He's also uncovered areas where I still need considerable work. I am also certain that those who come from JJ's perspective have found his posts equally informative. I have no idea what Marcus would say about all of it, but I have no doubt that if he had read this thread, it may have influenced some of the conclusions he came to. Then again, maybe not, but at least he would've been confronted with seriously considering biblical origins, as well as some of the interpretations he arrived at.

If nothing else, our circular conversations do tend to challenge lifelong held beliefs, and regardless of the outcomes, a lot of learning happens in the process.

Catch you all later.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 4:36pm Mr. Fix
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

My 2 Cents ...

Mr. Fix wrote:

I do agree that some conversations tend to be circular here, but that's not what shutdown DOTS.

Those that remain here, have a pretty good idea of what to expect, and even when civility gets strained, we've all got pretty thick skin by now.

The conversations between GL, JJ, and Jim, are still a fascinating read, regardless of their circular nature. The depth of the discussion is unmatched anywhere. At this point, it's highly unlikely that any opinions will be changed, but that's not the point. I have found Green Lantern's explanations intensely insightful, and have greatly expanded my personal knowledge of the topic. He's also uncovered areas where I still need considerable work. I am also certain that those who come from JJ's perspective have found his posts equally informative. I have no idea what Marcus would say about all of it, but I have no doubt that if he had read this thread, it may have influenced some of the conclusions he came to. Then again, maybe not, but at least he would've been confronted with seriously considering biblical origins, as well as some of the interpretations he arrived at.

If nothing else, our circular conversations do tend to challenge lifelong held beliefs, and regardless of the outcomes, a lot of learning happens in the process.

Well said, Mr. Fix!

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 4:52pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Don't worry, be happy!

Thank you Dale.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 5:18pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

This is just wrong on so many levels…

THE WORSHIP OF POPE FRANCIS PROVES PEOPLE ARE READY TO RECEIVE ANTICHRIST

Geoffrey Grider | September 27, 2015 | 51 Comments

IN WATCHING THE MILLIONS OF DELUDED, ADORING WORSHIPPERS OF POPE FRANCIS, YOU ARE SEEING EXACTLY THE TYPE OF RECEPTION THAT THE ANTICHRIST WILL RECEIVE WHEN HE SHOWS UP.

“And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.” Revelation 22:8,9 (KJV)

Everywhere he goes, Pope Francis attracts worshipful crowds of people, straining and reaching to touch any part of him as if something spiritual and holy could be imparted to them by doing so. People weep, they cry, they hold up their sick children and beg him to touch them in the hopes they will be healed. Pope Francis has no power to perform any miracles of any kind, yet the throngs of people come and worship at his feet as if they were in the presence of Jesus Himself. How does the Pope react to all this attention, does he tell them that he is only a man and then point them to Jesus? No, he does not. Francis allows them to pay him homage, and accepts their worship as if that was his due.

Worshipping another human being who openly receives your worship is a spiritual delusion of the highest magnitude.

If you're into this kind of stuff, keep reading: https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=35950

The comments section is a real hoot!

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 5:33pm
I Run Bartertown

moon

NASA | Supermoon Lunar Eclipse

NASA | Supermoon Lunar Eclipse

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/26/science/super-blood-moon-to-make-last...

"It’s a combination of curiosities that hasn’t happened since 1982, and won’t happen again until 2033. A so-called supermoon, which occurs when the moon is closest to earth in its orbit, will coincide with a lunar eclipse, leaving the moon in Earth’s shadow. Individually, the two phenomena are not uncommon, but they do not align often.

The eclipse will begin at 9:07 p.m. Eastern time, as the Earth’s shadow moves across the moon, according to the association. At 10:11 p.m., the entire moon should be in the Earth’s shadow, at which point it will adopt the reddish color. It will remain fully in the shadow until 11:23 p.m., and the eclipse will end at 12:27 a.m.

If time or attention spans run short, Mr. Cabrera suggested looking up just before the moon descends fully into the Earth’s shadow at 10:11 p.m., as it turns color."

-------------------------------------------------

I'm not seeing it as a harbinger of doom, but I will go outside at the right time to see it .

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 6:07pm
I Run Bartertown

Remember when 'ages 5-12' was on boardgames?

"It would appear this project has some affiliation with Gender Spectrum, the organization involved in public school programming to elementary school children."

Gosh...it actually says "Thank all of you for supporting your child with his transition and his journey to a healthy mind, body, and spirit."

Indeed.

Nuke the entire site fom orbit

"It's the only way to be sure."

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 6:16pm
AlienEyes

@ I Run Bartertown

Good to see you posting again.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 8:26pm I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Sep 27, 2015 - 8:53pm