But he made his mate Wy So Lo proud.

BTW how did the cat pull up?

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 2:01am
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

heretics

This is a tenth ounce stacking coin built for stackers. "KEEP CALM" serves as means of reclaiming self-sovereignty through the exchange of FIAT currency for timeless and robust silver. This beautiful tenth ounce medallion is a rebuttal to market manipulation, and a reminder of the thin veneer of social order.

LOL Perth Bullion.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 2:06am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Ah crap

Those in this forum probably know I work for a bank in NZ. After seeing the explosion in Chinese people registering for their online share trading app (that absolutely swamped them) I was aghast.

I am now seeing such a surge in Kiwis registering for online sharetrading.

This cannot end well.

You know when the shoeshine boy is advising you about stocks, the end is near. Paraphrasing some market maker from long ago.

SB

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 2:16am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

and I wish

That any NZ Prime Minister had such a good grip on the people's worries that he (John Key) could stand a 3 hour grilling by the people about their worries & problems. My 2c

1 Auckland house affordability

2 TPPA

3 Education standards for our kids

edit - sorry missed the link:

https://thesaker.is/direct-line-with-president-vladimir-putin-april-14th...

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 3:18am
Katie Rose

Wy So Lo

I've just got to open my big mouth and ask,

"What do you have against WA State? Why would you never live in one of WA's cities?"

I LOVE WA State !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooo beautiful here! I've backpacked nearly every trail in Olympic National Park, and many in the Cascade Range as well.

I was born and raised in Seattle.

I'm really sorry Bill Gates grew up here. Lots of folks think Microsoft ruined our State. Their success brought in too many folks and way too much publicity.

I have been to many States. Nothing compares to WA.

Nothing!

Katie Rose

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 3:32am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Wy So Bro

I took the liberty of tidying it up a bit and correcting some technical stuff.

Image result for aotearoa

A man from the 'land of the long white cloud',

posted visualisations that were a little bit loud.

His critics, were few,

although insults he threw,

But he made his mate Wy So Lo proud.

Edit; Very nice and touching poem though Wy So

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 5:38am (Reply to #5127)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Nothing against Washington State

Even though it is a British owned and registered Corporation. My problem is its target value to Russia and China. If they are as sick of the lying, thieving, warmongers in congress, as i am, i cant think of a more opportune time to fix the problem than a large weapon of correction getting dropped during a sitting. If you are downtown at that moment in time, your goats may be orphaned. Thats all i am getting at.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 5:50am (Reply to #5125)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

I think

Small cap precious metals miners are safe enough, thats of course unless they just close down the stockmarkets and steal all the loot. If gold approaches the upper atmosphere , stocks will be through the stratosphere. JMO

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 5:59am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Wy so Lo

71,362 sq miles. Washington State isn't a huge state, but a very nice state. I'm a native Oregonian but I've climbed, skied/boarded mountains, fished, idk man... You name it? I've prolly done that there.

one time out on the peninsula, I was in the old growth and I found a spot with SO MUCH moss that it was like Dr. Seuss crazy. I was 250 pounds back then and the forest floor was a moss mattress of mossy springs that challenged my balance with every step. Literally every step would spring me half a foot. There is also large desert areas within the state.

There are urban areas that are over valued, but other than that, I'd still say Washington state is not comparable with Chicago or NYC. Actually, most of NY state(from what I've seen) is nice, they certainly have some gorgeous areas. The upstate ppl are way different from NYC people. I've met some cool NYC peeps but the upstaters are more friendly and I think those city folk wouldn't stand a chance in TSHTF type of scenario.

Wy So Lo, I think you live in Europe? I Wish I could remember which country... I haven't checked but I think Washington State is comparable or bigger than most European countries and has more climates/terrains than any european country, (correct me if I'm wrong), which makes a blanket statement like that difficult to substantiate.

i should also say that I don't plan on being anywhere near Seattle, Tacoma, or anywhere near Portland, OR when TSHTF but there are some very good spots to hunker down if you know the area.

I hope you get a chance to visit it some time!

edit: I think there are far more likely targets from foreign countries on the east coast. Actually I would think that California would have much more valuable targets. I must say though, i personally believe we are vulnerable in ways far easier to capitalize on than straight forward military attacks. Sad but true.

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 6:17am
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Ruffian

This girl lived some way from the coast,

Her favorite food was rye toast,

although in a rush,

with horseshit and mush,

she always made time for a post.

Thanks Ruff for posting here, i have no idea how you manage it.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 6:31am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Wy So Goes Mining

I looked up Wy So's location and he is Australian. Ha ha that's funny I thought he was a Yank. What a dumb ass I am.

I guess European is close though.

I can see it all now - Wy So Mining co. Ltd. 'Mining our own business'

Probably more gold in Aus. than N.Z. but I suspect Wy So knows what he's doing!

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 6:33am (Reply to #5131)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Stakerhiya Stakerlowa Stackaloha

I must have written that post bloody awfull. I am in no way derogatory towards the US. It is solely my concern if war breaks out, that my turd brothers and sisters are going to suffer. I can see a day coming soon, that Putin is going to get sick of Obama Kerry and Biden. Thanks Staka for that visual insight into your land, and the moss. I have never seen that DOWN here. if i sign off MATE, will that give you sufficient clues to work out where i abide.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 6:40am (Reply to #5129)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Oh I see

you are in OZ. Very nice, my ex is from there. I would like to visit there sometime, especially the SW areas.

Cheers and stack on

edit: ata I see you posted while I was typing. It's difficult for me to keep track of where everyone who posts here is from. Please excuse me. Must be nice to have that much free time I guess. Is it called "the dole" in NZ? ;-)

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 6:45am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Actually wy so lo

My English, Aussie, and kiwi friends all say mate, that's not really gunna help! It's only the accents that give it away.

I caught a few minutes ago. I guess I'm slow.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 6:45am (Reply to #5133)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

ATA

Quick on the uptake lol. Me and ol Rex been joking about bagging up koala poop didnt tip you off and my use of the word mate. cmon man, Aussie gold is almost all tied up under BHP etc. leases. In 40 years of prospecting i can say the yellow gear is awfully hard to find in a minable deposit. I do know a paddock that should produce a few million $ but i would need to wear a bullet proof vest if i got a lease. There are areas that are high potential areas such as in the mountains E of ballarat but it is all claimed or national park.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 8:00am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

I think what threw me

Is that I didn't realise their were Christians in Australia.

Now that I know your an Aussie I might just dredge up some old sheep jokes.

Stackalofa thinks i'm on the 'dole' (benefit).I am guilty of having lot's of spare time but never been on the dole.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 8:16am
SaratogaPrepper
-
Saratoga Springs, NY

Minimum wage

for climbing poles? Hardly. I may not make a fortune, but it's far from minimum wage. And it's honest work where I have no problem looking in the mirror everyday to shave.

Be excellent to each other.
Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 2:05pm (Reply to #5132)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 7:51pm
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Good ZH article

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-10/guest-post-path-great-reset

and this also

https://www.zenconomics.com/

By this reckoning, dividing the US Govt debt by the 248 million oz of gold in the treasury = $9677 per oz.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 - 8:59pm (Reply to #5140)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Thanks for the

Thanks for the insight and update. The reason we never argue about beer is i love NZ beer, especially the small batch brewers dotted over the south. I have not had a drink for a year, not that i was a piss head before. I, like yourself, have been forced to take a break, but after July i will either be heading to NZ or Solomons to start mining, unless the worst happens, which it may. Asia is the new world and if you can get your foot in the door, the sheer mass of money/people virtually guarantees success. I have a bit of a plan for Asia, myself. Hope you can maintain some form of focus with your ranch renovations.

Reminds me of the three blokes one aussie one Yank and one Irish . The challenge was to complete the phrase then spell out the word. Old McDonnell had a ____ _ _ Aussie went first, Station, S t a t i o n no. Yankie"'s turn Thats easy Ranch R a n c h. Incorrect... Irish Guy cant believe his luck so he blurts out Farm , E i E i O.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by scoremore, Feb 22, 2019 - 7:20pm
by RickshawETF, Feb 22, 2019 - 6:42pm
by boomer sooner, Feb 22, 2019 - 6:36pm