5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 5:25am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

The next level

When Trump becomes leader of the U.S. Putin will be quick to team up with the West and keep civilisation on solid ground.

Both Trump and Putin are realists who are not interested in putting up with any bullshit from religious extremists or p.c. pansies.

The world is about to experience a major cleansing.

People are done with being shafted.

Wet blanket Barry had a dream of change but the real change hasn't started.

Darwin is about to make a comeback.

The world isn't ending anytime soon.

Forget about marshal law.

Barry will be out of there like a dog shot in the arse.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 6:22am atarangi
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

atarangi wrote: But just by a

atarangi wrote:

But just by a nose.

Hao Yu Win, Yu Tin Bum

What's my prize. Wy yu no pa mi ?

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 6:25am
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Caption

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 6:27am
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Caption

Putin;; Hey, these cardboard cut outs look so real.

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 7:41am Wy So Lo
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Caption

O: Crush his hand oh yeah! Height leverage ahahaha. Pocket billiards mmm.

P: Clammy nancy boy grip. Breathing funny. Asthmatic maybe?

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 8:42am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ atarangi reply to "The next level"....

I hope you're right, really, I do. I've actually got money betting against it. So if everything goes south, at least I'll be compensated if it does, I would pay to see it.

I call it a win/win!

The military industrial complex and black budget operations have been beyond the scope of presidential oversight since Eisenhower left. In other words, politicians simply don't have the security clearance required to know what's really going on.

AM's very well explained theory that Trump has the support of a higher order of elite then mere politicians brings up an interesting scenario.

The only kind of capitalism left in America is crony capitalism. If you haven't bought and paid for your politician, the system will aggressively work against you. A whole bunch of the top 1% are crony capitalist. Clearly, Donald Trump has been amongst these ranks for his entire life. The last thing they ever want to see is a Trump presidency. They would be cut off from the gravy train, and I think, that might be where this is headed.

The Uber Rich don't like to share, those at the level of Rothschild, Rockefeller, and royalty, not to mention the Vatican, would prefer to clean out the corruption that does not serve them.

So you bring in "The Trump Card". His personal motives don't matter at all. This plays out either way.

The fat cats living off the bloated bureaucracy are suddenly cut off, and instead of the 99% versus the 1%,

We will have something like the 99.9999 percent versus the .00001%. There's no doubt a lot of wealth left to be extracted there.

And the best part, is that the people will cheer as it happens, until the entire planet is bankrupt.

As for the presidential transition, I don't expect Obama to simply walk out the door when his time is up.

He will wage his well armed alphabet agents against the populace, for example, ISIS is clearly a CIA front group, and with his government bureaucrats well armed at every level, he will at least attempt to maintain his power.

I suspect that Obama will eventually fail, but he will leave a bloody mess in his wake.

I'm guessing that this only ends after a military coup, with Trump installed as dictator, (Although they will use a another descriptive term), and the prosecutions will begin, and the pillaging will continue.

Or, maybe the military does actually swear allegiance to the constitution, and Trump is a patriot.

In this scenario, we might actually get to "the next level".

I wouldn't bet on it. Although all new recruits swear an oath to the constitution, the entrenched hierarchy has been operating outside of constitutional constraints for many decades now.

The political hierarchy of needs the military hierarchy in order to maintain their control. This doesn't work both ways.

The military hierarchy can easily dispose of the political class, and they won't be missed.

I haven't decided whether or not that's good or bad, I am inherently opposed to any hierarchy, but we will just have to see how it all plays out.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 9:55am
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

WY

https://youtu.be/-_8L9126eJI Youtube silver musings by Wy So

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 3:56pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Poot takes Bazza for a walk

Bazza to Poot - "Careful Pooty, you might fall in".

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 6:39pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

zero chance

Obama has zero chance of being allowed to stay on after his term expires. The backlash would be immense. His credibility is in tatters now, imagine how it will look further down the track.

Barry knows he is finished and will be happy to bow out. He is not going to risk being tried as a traitor.

The U.S. is a big place and it will take massive effort to enforce marshal law without the support of the people.

Barry will be lucky if he can muster up a wild west size posse.

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 8:29pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

The sleeping giant

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 8:44pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ atarangi

The DC establishment is already guilty of treason, and I think at this point, they have more to fear by leaving, then they do from staying.

If you think Obama is worried about his reputation, he's an ideologue, dedicated to the absolute and complete destruction of the United States. If he could declare martial law, with the hopes that millions of people will die as a result, then that is exactly what he would do.

If he could kill a few million people first, in a false flag event and then declare martial law, even better!

Ultimately, I agree, he would fail, but think of the carnage! Think of what motivates him! After all, he believes he's really good at killing people! Millions of dead Americans is Obama's version of a wet dream. The Wookie just isn't doing it for him anymore.

There's just so many things that have been prearranged to collapse simultaneously this year, I suspect this has been planned for a long, long time. The government is clearly expecting, in fact inciting a revolt. You've got entrenched powers fighting for their survival here, and they aren't simply going to walk away. Obama is just the ugly face put on a well-designed fall of America.

Have you forgotten just how badly the powers that be want a war? One they could actually control the outcome of? It's been their playbook for thousands of years. So while people keep passing Obama off as some kind useless moron, he has systematically succeeded in virtually every attempt to destroy this country. I don't even think his gun grab agenda was ever designed to be accomplished. He wants America armed to the teeth, so the two sides pitted against each other can annihilate each other. It's a lot easier to do this with guns. The more, the better. Only the survivors will have their second amendment rights revoked, in the meantime, they will be used for the carnage he so desires.

We are way past treason, and being charged with it is the least of his concerns. This is Obamas jihad. He's going for all the marbles, or should I say 72 virgin wookies.

Aren't you glad you're in New Zealand?

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 9:19pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The statue of liberty would look nice in my herb garden.

LOL!

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 9:21pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

This years collapse

Mr.Fix said - "There's just so many things that have been prearranged to collapse simultaneously this year, I suspect this has been planned for a long, long time. The government is clearly expecting, in fact inciting a revolt. You've got entrenched powers fighting for their survival here, and they aren't simply going to walk away. Obama is just the ugly face put on a well-designed fall of America."

I think you told us this story last year (and the year before).Still I have to hand it to you, you write a good rant.

One thing is for sure - this year will be over soon enough. The prearranged collapse should throw up some good bargains. The statue of liberty would look nice in my herb garden.

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 9:50pm
Green Lantern

Fix,  The next level is HERE.

Fix, The next level is HERE. NOW!! Not tomorrow!! Go back to my drivel speech on the increase efforts at propoganda and war.

Now, I'm pissed at Armstrong. Guy doesn't give anybody else a chance to work out the problem before he starts. Guy gotta give his readership a chance to work out some of the problem sets. Otherwise it's no fun!

Riding the train home purusing the headlines on Brussel, I declare we are here!! Where??

There will be no collapse. That has been postponed. There won't be bartertown any time soon. Anybody notice that AM's GV inflection points aren't tractor trailer accidents on I-95. The frequency of terror attacks is quickening. Armstrong is actually 10 years late making the call.

Mark my words. Society will be SHAKEN!!! With what's really coming.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/are-terrorist-attacks-foll...

NOtice how many minutes, hours it takes Alex Jones and Veteran Today to talk declare false flag? Is there an 8.6 year false flag cycle at hand?

Did Cathryn Austin Fitts say they are distracting you from what's going on? Trump is just periphial vision stuff. I call that mystery solved. Now it's just the game playing out.

Society will be shaken. And slowly ever so slowly, the American people will be hand fed propaganda that will allow them to close the window on things you've taken for granted. No worry you non-American's. You'll be invited to the party too. It's not just America. Air travel could become near impossible for a spell. And the financial repression might make you wish for a collapse.

We created Brussels, We created France. And we created what's coming. We created it with our attitudes, our elections and mostly our war. The Muslim world might be nuts, but they aren't incompetent. And this will be unlike any war. Most wars, you sat on your couch, watched Walter Cronkite for a 1/2 hour and then took your dog out for a walk.

The wars of luxury are far gone. This is the awakening all the new agey, astral travel, Edgar Cacye, Ayuahasca people have been referring to. It won't be fairies dancing in poppy fields. You see the thing about "God" is people seem to get more and more interested when things go wrong. They are gonna have their chance.

Now I can't read antibodies mind, but I think he flat out told you something else is going on that nobody is seeing., Trump, Clinton, Sanders or the tooth fairy, your not gonna stop what's coming with your vote. You might help it along a little. The false flag meme is now to help you along for the next move.

But I could be wrong about Trump too of course. It doesn't matter. You see there are far bigger currents flowing through this that neither he nor his opponents not GOP nor Democrats not USA not Russia could ever swim against.

Wed, Mar 23, 2016 - 10:39pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the worm has turned

G.L. said - "We created Brussels, We created France. We created it with our attitudes, our elections and mostly our war. The Muslim world might be nuts, but they aren't incompetent. And this will be unlike any war. Most wars, you sat on your couch, watched Walter Cronkite for a 1/2 hour and then took your dog out for a walk."

Your on it G.L. Putin has shown us how to clean up a mess. We are going to have to work as a team with him and mop up the ongoing mess. The only way out of this is to first stop the cause, i.e. wars of conquest (Trump is onto this one).

The next step is zero tolerance of extremists who are not wanting to assimilate.

Civilisation is at stake here, this is serious shit. All p.c. pussies will need to be tarred and feathered.

You are right - the worm has turned.

Thu, Mar 24, 2016 - 1:06am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Speaking of Armstrong

Is It Government Or Oligarchs?

• Submitted by Martin Armstrong via ArmstrongEconomics.com,

QUESTION:

I am a capitalist and what we have today is the least efficient form of capitalism. Actually it is quite a destructive and dangerous form of capitalism when the concentration of power reaches this level. I think that in all these years that I thought we were talking about different things, maybe we were not. You call big government what I call plutocrats controlling government. You were blaming governments, I was blaming plutocrats that we let become soo big and powerful that can buy any government…

Yet maybe we are not that far off.

...In any case... one question that I would love to ask you... how do you think we are going to fix the problem with the power structure? What I call the power structure is not the legitimate power structure, but the mix of oligarchs and corrupt government working as one cancerogenous entity. I do not see any reasonable way to fix it…?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-23/it-government-or-oligarchs

Thu, Mar 24, 2016 - 3:46am Mr. Fix
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Oligarchs

Why not study how Putin was/is handling them? Seems to work in Russia & frankly USA isn't any worse or better as far as I can see. OK Possibly worse. At least the Russian are out front with it.

...Now. You will need an "uncorruptable/semi tolerant of corruption until I get around to you" leader.

Yes I said the "L" word. Apologies. I know it isn't in daily use in polite company.

You need: Pragmatic. Intelligent. Capable of recognising talent. Not a narcissist or a psychopath/sociopath. Definitely not a tool and definitely not a puppet. Where to look. Where to look?

Thu, Mar 24, 2016 - 5:42am
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Its free

Thu, Mar 24, 2016 - 6:59am
Green Lantern

Same BS discussion on

Same BS discussion on Mainstreet. Exterminate all the Muslims. They caused the problems. There is one guy who see's it. This what happens when you accept the party line.

Labeling people liberals or lefties who see the bigger picture is a dumb man's game.

Show me one principle, one study that shows the majority of any population ever get it. Ever produce the solutions.

Thu, Mar 24, 2016 - 7:06am Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:Is It

Mr. Fix wrote:

Is It Government Or Oligarchs?

• Submitted by Martin Armstrong via ArmstrongEconomics.com,

QUESTION:

I am a capitalist and what we have today is the least efficient form of capitalism. Actually it is quite a destructive and dangerous form of capitalism when the concentration of power reaches this level. I think that in all these years that I thought we were talking about different things, maybe we were not. You call big government what I call plutocrats controlling government. You were blaming governments, I was blaming plutocrats that we let become soo big and powerful that can buy any government…

Yet maybe we are not that far off.

...In any case... one question that I would love to ask you... how do you think we are going to fix the problem with the power structure? What I call the power structure is not the legitimate power structure, but the mix of oligarchs and corrupt government working as one cancerogenous entity. I do not see any reasonable way to fix it…?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-23/it-government-or-oligarchs

Fix,

Who do you blame for the drug problem? The guys that push it, the guys who grow it, or the weak psyche's that take it? Each has it's repercussions. They are all part of the cycle of dysfunction. One allows for the other. Remove demand, suppliers don't have a chance and vice versa.

If you buy into AM's case about TRump, who will be to blame? His handlers, the man himself, or the brainwashed accepting the messages that didn't read, understand or dismiss the Bruce Lipton stuff, the Richard Bandler stuff, the AM stuff, The Scott Adams stuff? They were told to leave their house before Hurricane Sandy because it was going to get bad. Who do you blame for being stranded? The Hurricane, government officials for not forcing them out or the people that didn't heed the warnings because they knew better? And what do you say to somebody after the Hurricane hits, and put their life in danger, afterwards?? I told you so??

Who are you going to Tar and Feather if terrorism a la Brussels and Paris come to your door step? The government that created the problem, the people that were brainwashed to put that government in power, or the bombers?

Is it terrorism? Or is just war. You don't think they'd carpet bomb us if they had the equipment? They don't. It's war. Undeclared, unacknowledged warfare. Everybody waits for the Preisdent of the US to declare war and the New York Times to carry the message.

A cycle of dysfunction is just that. Each actor has his role. I choose not to play Armstrong game of trying to give one party more credit than another. I did say I think Armstrong is an expert. I didn't say he was a bearer of "truth" I believe there is another natural law that applies to this question that he ain't seeing.

How do we fix the problem???

We don't. Which is different than we can. Because the majority here want to fix the problem at the level it was created. Einstein said "Don't do that" They don't want to acknowledge their role in the cycle of dysfunction. They assert that the minority do not see the problem.

(IWWTI) The microcosm reflecting the macro. Depth psychology of the masses is right here. Posts that elicit blind emotion vs well thought out posts with a deep understanding of some principle? Which wins. Mob rule is always the looser even if they are louder.

Again, read AM's last sentence, there are forces bigger than Trump, Putin, the USA, and Russia.

What forces? Who, what, why, when and how? Why can't we get beyond Trump and Putin as our saviors? Is it because people don't have a clue what AM was referring to?

Armstrong can apply blame as he see's fit. So can everybody else. And they will. "natural law" will take care of that, but when the Chicken's Come Home to Roost, who is gonna stand up and say, I contributed to this in some part but to fucking angry at the Muslems. Why weren't they pissed when the problem was being creating? Because they were too busy enjoying the good life that attacking others provided.

The United States of America ain't a victim of nothing!! Victim hood doesn't exist as a natural law.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Recent Comments