I wonder why that is ( IWWTI)

5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 10:24pm
I Run Bartertown

GL

"You'll forgive my short term memory. Apparently the Peyote I've been doing is interacting with my medications. Exactly what was it that you said sometime back that I missed? Just don't reference the entire article I posted and say, I said that and then say GL, you don't remember I said that? Which part?"

I'm not trying to argue with you, but come on. You asked me to read the introductory paragraph to a link, minutes ago.

That paragraph was about the involvement of soros, moveon.org, BLM. That's why I mentioned them a couple of pages back. I also saw an ad in Chicago Craigslist, but it was vague enough for deniability IMO.

Just out of curiosity, since there is no equivalent to such 'shock troops' on the right, do you feel like something's missing? Like there should be a Yin with that Yang or something? Like nature's symmetry is being violated? Trump mentioned having his crowd invade other rallies, since it's now officially the fault of the invaded if things get ugly. Could you imagine the hysteria, the 'triggering', the dire need for 'safe spaces' if the trump crowd infiltrated a Bernie or hillary rally? Who else would even suggest it? Only Trump. GL, we're making progress! Maybe he's neither Helios nor Hitler. Maybe he's just balance. Did you know that Libra, the Greek scales, was prior to that the claws of the Babylonian Scorpio? True.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 11:24pm I Run Bartertown
Green Lantern

I Run Bartertown wrote:I'm

I Run Bartertown wrote:

I'm not trying to argue with you, but come on. You asked me to read the introductory paragraph to a link, minutes ago.

Ok, now I know what you are referring to. It's called time out, I'm asking for clarification.

I know you're not arguing. I can read your vibrations with my ozonated electo aura chakra reader. My crystal ball is in the shop for repair. You're actually a good sport to debate. I still have you on my list for the TF BBQ. Just not sure where to place you. I'm debating if it's gonna be a Ouija event where we channel the dead-Blavatsky maybe?, or a Tarot event and read the future? :)

I’m even tickled that you invoked astroparalogical language. Did you google that stuff? Hey, but you’re getting the idea of hypnotic rapport. Did you start a meditation practice and spending hours in the lotus posture all of a sudden? Too Yin for me.

U really want to talk about Trumps birth chart with me? The problem with every Libra I’ve met is they think they should be the administers of justice because deep down they think life is unfair.

I like that you know how to take some ribbing and you know how to give it. But you never shy away from the questions and pretend you didn't read them. You deal with the hard issues even if you're wrong:) You even know how to make a postulate and support it. Makes for a good forum.

Was I supposed to answer a question about Soro's, BLM. I didn't see any question other than did I read your previous post. More than once is the answer.

BTW, the bbq is gonna be a costume party. I can't very well wear my Green Lantern get up on off hours. I'm thinking either Beezlebub or a Giant Alien with a Maori Meatball on my head. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 11:26pm I Run Bartertown
Green Lantern

duclipate

duclipate post.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 12:54am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 1:07am SamSchlepps
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 1:42am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A decent rant...

What Pisses Me Off About Donald Trump Protests

Stefan Molyneux

Published on Mar 14, 2016

Watching the pretend moral hysteria erupting after a group of Marxist-motivated, George Soros-funded Bernie Sanders supporters shut down a Donald Trump rally in Chicago by threatening and committing crimes against peaceful Donald Trump supporters is truly a gruesome spectacle that sets stage for an ever-escalating cycle of violence – unless it is interrupted, exposed, and thoroughly repudiated.

That is my job, and that is your job as well. Do not fail civilization, do not fail reason, do not fail peace, do not fail the future.

Do not fail yourself.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 1:51am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Space, the final frontier ...(A bedtime story).

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: UFO ECONOMY 3.0 THE BLACK BUDGET ROCKETS INTO SPACE - DARK JOURNALIST

Published on Mar 7, 2016

Visit https://www.DarkJournalist.com

The Black Budget Blasts Off!
"The Diversion Between Official Reality and Real Reality Has Never Been Greater than It Is Today - and It Keeps Getting Weirder and Weirder!"

Former Assistant Housing Secretary, Catherine Austin Fitts is back with Dark Journalist for Part 1 of their examination of the "insane" secrecy of the Black Budget UFO Economy and the drive to dominate space.

With her long career in government and on Wall Street, Catherine expertly peels back the layers of deceit intrinsic to the Deep State, which uses tax dollars to develop a space-based economy that benefits the interests of private corporations. Fitts sees real danger in this super-advanced technology being solely in the hands of a small, unaccountable elite that functions entirely outside of the law.

Secret Space Program
Fitts traces the history of Secret Space Program from the 1947 National Security Act, which led to the development of the Black Budget, the CIA and a select group of people who were in control of advanced UFO technology and a large network of Deep Underground Bases. She views JFK's initiative to land on the Moon as a challenge to the Shadow Government, by his attempt to make the space program public. This ignited a civil war between the Deep State and the overt government.

With the assassination of JFK, the space program was eventually split into two: 1) NASA and 2) the Black Budget-funded, high-technology Breakaway Civilization, that strives for space dominance, with the development of space-based weapons (SDI), in total violation of global treaties.

It appears that this covert program was developed not only to control Earth's people and resources but also to manage an off-world culture that had been flagrantly buzzing the skies over Washington and throughout the world with their UFOs. The incoherence between official reality and the real reality is such that we now have leadership and mass media that simply cannot manage their own schizophrenia, with the ongoing deterioration of their ability to conceal the truth of the planetary stranglehold of corporate interests and the National Security State.
Fitts opines that the entirety of our dysfunctional world economy revolves around managing and covering up this Breakaway Civilization, which includes off-world visitors and technologies far in advance of those known to the general public. It's monopolized by a tiny group, which seeks to hoard Outer Space, while oppressing the Earth's population with an outmoded energy economy, poisoned food, bad medicine and an AI-driven electromagnetic neural net for total human command and control.

Can this small elite controlling the corporate media be stopped by a rising tide of public awareness of their nefarious activities before they unleash their genocidal endgame, which plunges any survivors into a soulless dystopia, governed by a totalitarian Artificial Intelligence?

Shocking, eye-opening, controversial and vital, this is the Dark Journalist episode you don't want to miss!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 9:15am Wy So Lo
BIGNASTY

Giants..........................................................

This article was published in 2014 with the documentation from the Smithsonian scheduled for 2015. Have these documents come to light?

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 9:44am BIGNASTY
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

no idea sorry

I just rushed to put it up because we were discussing the subject nil verification. Another article on same site had a ship that had disappeared in 1025 turn up floating in south america.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 9:47am
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Ok i get it

It is a scam site my bad.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 12:50pm Anonymous
SamSchlepps
-
Canada

@ Ruffian - Under the Bigtop

I hope you're feeling better - you add so much color and vibrancy with your posts - love 'em.

I so can taste the need for change, it rolls around in my mouth every day and waking minute. I so too also realize through the inhaling of these threads that there are cycles in the making here that have been around for 10's, 00's, and perhaps 000's of years. I am a neophyte here, but, they the important ones seem to be converging - you know and can feel it.

Trump lights up like a beacon of hope for me, even though if you can stack all he's done and perhaps doing and it still comes out negative to me. So I look to the more sage folks here ( you included) for understanding. And I hate it, but it reasons out that its still a big circus with our attention drawn to a different ring now.

The Catherine Austin Fitts article seemed to support and she is deep in the know and asked her contacts for their views. The link below supports the media is giving free publicity and directing attention to Trump - you have to ask why adn what may have changed in the MSM - nothing.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-earned-19-billion-in-free-adver...

Republican front-runner Donald Trump has received the equivalent of $1.9 billion in free advertising due to intense media coverage, a report said Tuesday. The New York Times, using data from mediaQuant, says Trump’s free advertising is based on media coverage and the equivalent advertising rates. Trump’s coverage pales to his nearest rival, Sen. Ted Cruz, who has earned $313 million.

Still Report #705 - The Severity of Clinton's Security Breaches

A Bill Still video #705 recently posted lays out the hurdles in front of Clinton and the myriad of ways she can get into trouble and not go forward. Small victory

Putin does some footwork in Syria and talks about withdrawal. Obama goes to Argentina for last minute coaching or new information / old information he wasn't told about like maybe we didn't tell you, but trump is our man too

Corporate deals are getting made - left, right, and center. China bank getting ino the London silver fix after everybody's attention was drawn to the bad guys setting prices. China devaluing the Yuan again and again. Just dropping a new gold fix on the market - April 19. The American/Int'l manipulation team getting more and more overt in the gold/silver market rigging. A second call by the Ruling party in Ukraine for Yatsenyak to go with American Jareso a possible replacement. Kuroda says NIRP and the Yen goes up. Draghi says QE and the Euro goes up. Dogs and cats - you get the picture. I'll throw an Ack-Ack in here too for Clif High and a Giza Death-Star to sweeten the pot.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 1:42pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix regarding the NAZIs still running things...

Yes, many Nazis were brought to the U.S. after WWII. We had much to learn from them, in order to master the ability to control the people through media, currencies, etc. Here is the currency manipulation part we learned from the Nazis: "Rigging the currency markets was the primary mechanism by which Nazi Germany expropriated occupied Europe during World War II. Expropriation by force of arms was actually only a small part of the Nazi conquest. The rigging of the currency markets -- that is, the gross distortion of exchange rates in Nazi Germany's favor -- turned every citizen of an occupied country into an agent of the occupation every time he used money. This currency market rigging directed all production in the occupied countries into Nazi Germany and blocked any return flow of production. It enabled Nazi Germany to run without consequence the same sort of fantastic trade deficit run in recent years by the United States. The United States learned all about the Nazi expropriation of Europe through currency market rigging because it was documented by the November 1943 edition of the U.S. War Department's monthly intelligence letter, Tactical and Technical Trends: https://www.gata.org/node/10457 Nazi Germany's manipulation of currency markets is also described in detail in the 2005 history "Hitler's Beneficiaries" by Gotz Aly: https://llco.org/hitlers-beneficiaries-2005-by-gotz-aly https://www.gata.org/node/14839

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 5:33pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Trump and freedom? or Globalist masters?

This election is all about Globalism vs Freedom and independence for America as a sovereign nation. The elite (globalists) wanted Jeb Bush as the GOP candidate and Hillary Clinton as the DNC candidate. Both serve the Globalist Masters aka The New World Order.

Well, then came Donald Trump, he threw a big monkey wrench in their Global Utopia plans.

The reason the establishment doesn't want Trump (regardless of what you think of his personality) is because he can't be bought or controlled. They don't own him. https://www.newswithviews.com/Walter/paul108.htm

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 5:59pm
Green Lantern

You guys are still not

You guys are still not understanding Donald Trumps major dysfunction. Allow me to put it in picture form.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 7:08pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Trumpty Dumpty

Since when is not wearing underwear a dysfunction?

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 7:32pm
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Yea

That is definately below the belt.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 7:40pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Why does G.L. try to discredit Donald?

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 7:45pm
I Run Bartertown

GL

I was thinking I should respond to your nice post from last night,

and then you go and do that.

And you claim that we're the ones having thoughts beamed into our heads by nefarious entities.

Incidentally...

I have a 19 year old cousin who just voted for Trump in Florida. Her and all her friends. And this below is an actual meme they have:

What republican is going to inspire that feeling amongst young women? This thing crosses the lines of age and gender. How can you be so against such a unifying spirit? Are you addicted to strife? Are 'they' beaming this hatred into your brain? I'm not giving up on you. Just tune out the evil mind-control vibes from the subterranean nazi space lizards. I'm here, man, holding a ticket for you to get on board the Trump Train.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 7:46pm
sierra skier
-
ID

It does appear that Trump

It does appear that Trump isn't 'owned' by those running things. Trump has had a lot of 'free' media attention, exposure worth millions if he were to have to pay for it.

Perhaps it is just an illusion presented to us that Trump is not able to be bought because of his wealth and we are being played by the illuminati and he is one of their own, which with his connections and wealth he would fit right in.

We already know the primary candidates are owned and we desire a change. Trump offers us that change as he is visibly unassociated with those running the show, at least to us, but he could be a complete bomb once elected.

They have everything so managed and there are so many moves on the chess board it is truly frightening to think once elected Trump could be our worst nightmare,,,,,,,,, I will still likely vote for him as I do feel with what I see presented Teflon Don is our best opportunity to possibly put things back in order if it is possible at all.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 - 8:02pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Trump is real

The illuminati pulled that trick with Barry and succeeded but this time it will be different. They have lost control with Trump the outsider.

Trump is a true individual and self made man.

Barry was a flake.

randomness