I wonder why that is ( IWWTI)

5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 1:12pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Trump and the MS media...

As GL said, the MS media, owned by 7 oligarchic, elite-driven organizations, is giving Trump billions of "free" coverage. Why? Not because they are bamboozled by him. We here know that the MS media always, always seeks to deceive when it comes to matters of importance, because it (MSM) knows that we in the west are on the downslope, and everything points to abysmal failure. So, everything they say and do is to deceive people enough to maintain their control and power, which grows day-by-day. The Trump "story" is one designed to make the masses feel they are having an effect; the media dutifully "reports" that despite all odds, the little people are holding sway! As said by several people already, Trump is the biggest insider of all. He knows that the "system" can take him down anytime it wants. He is a player because he knows the song and dance routine, and is sweetly acting it out with the aid of the MS media. As GL said, if the media didn't want Trump to be given this "momentum" he would be ignored as was Ron Paul. We are getting Trump pushed in our faces 24/7, just like we do all media-driven events like the Sandy Hook false flag event, the Boston Bombing false flag event, etc. Trump would already be gone if he was not part of "the plan." I don't know where the plan goes next, but it has already been orchestrated, and will be as controlled as anything else we are given to believe we the people have control over.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 2:44pm ancientmoney
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

How about this ancientone

The PTW understand that the wheels are coming off. They don't want any of their front runner candidates in the hot seat when the inevitable happens. Plausible deniability - You overruled our best candidates you stupid voters you.

Besides - what can he do from the role if the senate etc are still in the pockets of the ptw? Rule by decree? Provide enough noisy coverage so that the perps can "resign in disgust" "withdraw support from insane policies" etc and make a quiet exit stage left with their ill gotten gains?

Yes Trump has been rolling in the trough with them. They say he isn't being funded by the dollar each way corporates, so he probably isn't being bought for future advantage. Ponder that.

Trump himself is so ego-centric he probably believes his own PR. The party faithful probably still think they are fighting the good fight while their real masters are getting ready to throw them all under the bus. Trump is a useful tool.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 4:02pm SilveryBlue
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

SilveryBlue re: Trump plans...

Your statement that Trump is a useful tool, I think, is 100% correct. As I said, I don't know what their plan is going forward.

I do believe there is a plan A, plan B, plan C, and maybe a plan (x). The power elite will never box themselves in; their plans always have escape routes.

So, here are some of many possibilities:

1. Trump is allowed to run in general election, and wins over Hillary or ? He becomes the face of a "new" way to govern. Obama quietly overrode the Constitution; Trump may overpower it, as he (or rather, the deep state handlers) deems necessary.

2. Trump loses in general election to Hillary, so the deep state has its hand-picked choice to continue their oligarchic control.

3. Trump is not allowed to run in general election, and deep state creates false flag events designed to look like rebellion/civil war, and declares martial law.

4. Trump is allowed to run, but "dies" in plane accident.

And so on. As I said, nothing this big is ever left to chance. There is too much at stake for the power elite. As Fix is fond to say, if elections mattered, voting would be illegal.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 5:12pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The Elite

Run things like playing a chess board. The moves are nearly endless.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 5:59pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The Nazis in control

We've done enough investigation here, to know that the Nazis have had a firm grasp on power since prior to World War II, and most certainly since. I just got a chance to watch the video posted by IRB in post #4363

I think that sums it up. We are witnessing nothing less than the rise of the fourth Reich.

It is also noteworthy that the battle lines are being drawn for a civil war, the free shit army against those paying for it.

Hitler rose out of the ashes of the Weimar republic, and the parallels to our current circumstances are uncanny.

I have noticed that Trump is firmly allied with the Jews, the Zionists, the military industrial complex, law-enforcement, even Vladimir Putin and too many multinationals to enumerate. In the end, the New World order will look a lot like the old one.

Obama is just a traitorous wussy required to set up the public outcry for an anti-establishment strong man.

His task was to destroy this country, and he has been wildly successful. The destruction will continue throughout this year.

He will likely stay on for a while past his term, for some good old-fashioned wholesale genocide.

Since most people still think that elections matter, (Not even a little bit), they want the slaves to feel empowered.

I think Hillary has a snowballs chance in hell at this point, a lot of parasites, from both the ruling class, and lower class are going to be culled. Nazi Germany is clearly the blueprint.

I don't think it's going to be all that obvious for a while, we may actually have to fight a second Revolutionary war, before the establishment retakes the reins of power.

A big enough political shit storm might be enough cover for Obama to implement martial law, suspend the elections, and kick off his civil war.

But the victor has already been decided. The productive slaves genuinely need something to cheer for.

The uppermost puppet masters in the hierarchy just need to clean out a lot of deadweight.

In another generation or so,, it will be back to business as usual.

There's the plan, let's see if they can pull it off.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 6:07pm ancientmoney
Green Lantern

ancientmoney wrote:I do

ancientmoney wrote:

I do believe there is a plan A, plan B, plan C, and maybe a plan (x).

You and silver are taking the next logical step which can't be done until you've eliminate the idea that Trump phenomena is not manufactured. And some of your idea's fit into the idea of a coup occurring. And not necessarily an overt one like Castro taking over Cuba. And this would fit nicely into a long cycle we've been discussing in the ancient civilization threads. But the elite's modus operandi has been to create fear and then create the solution which the public believes is in their best interest. So they accept the change without question. Much better to use subtlety to control vs overt power like a Pinochet type control but that is an option if too many people wake up.

Power and control are not synonymous. And while they hold power, they cannot control all circumstances and events. They can use events to their advantage and reframe them. Ag1969's comment and the overt syncronicity of both Putin and Trump using the 9-11 meme to control people has me wanting to go back and revisit the Truth in 9-11 stuff. To see what's planted and what's real.

From something I've written previously from a long forgotten insider. Time to revisit because power trips all men and all plans of mice and men.

From the, chapter "The Decline of Power-Epilogue in America" Very fortuitous title for a book written over 50 years ago. Don't you think? The author has a mock conversation with the Roman God Zeus'

"You are assumed to control events. You say, "Go' and men go: 'Come,' and they come. You can arrange, within measure, that armies take or leave the field. In extremes you can say, "this man may live; that man, die.' You achieve a measure of order, for that is the condition of power. but i do not see that events follow your will." Zeus summarizes "Power Exists. At any given minute, any given man may be completely in its grip. Or, for that matter, kingdoms or continents. When I say you take too seriously, I mean you assume it's lasting effects can be willed by it's holder. This is an illusion."

And while Scott Adams prediction might be correct on Trumps election, no man can see when the use of power will be interrupted by the unseen forces of natural law. The use of power to gain an office has consequences. AM said that in Ireland nobody reported it, nobody touched the story. Well, The campaign isn't over yet and if the idea's that Austin Fitts is espousing starts spreading, there could be some surprises before all the votes are tallied.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 6:08pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Since World War III has been canceled due to lack of interest...

They still need something to blame an economic collapse on....

Wedbush Warns "A Trump Victory Will Send Stocks Down 50%"

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/14/2016 - 17:21

"If [Trump] sticks to his word and his 3rd grade economics, then we would be in trouble... If Trump becomes President of this country, The S&P will go to 1,000... people are brushing it off but there is absolutely no way that this market and this economy does not get pounded."

The good news, is we're not all going to get blown up.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 6:25pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

In case you need to get up to speed on the Nazi connection:

Hitler Rising

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 7:04pm
I Run Bartertown

Fix

Not sure it even makes a difference to your point ('truly, you have a dizzying intellect' - Dread Pirate Roberts) but for clarity, that was an actual Cruz PAC ad. These days it's hard to be sure when you're seeing satire.

The comments were just the first page of comments on YouTube.

It does make me wonder though. We're already to full-on Hitler mode with an actual Trump swastika. It's only March. We have until November. Where do you go once you've already gone there? Satan himself? Dems can't do that without pushing their own base his way. The actual Boogeyman incarnate? I guess we'll see.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 7:07pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ I Run Bartertown

In so many ways, the truth is so outrageous, and so unbelievable, they occasionally sprinkle it in, and then immediately call it a tinfoil hat, bat shit crazy conspiracy theory.

Other truths can be discovered in the occult, literature that is labeled either demonic/Satanic/ pure evil.

There's a lot of truth available, but it takes a lot of digging, and a lot of dot connecting.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 7:12pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The actual mechanism for manipulation

Blow this pyramid up, and study it.

Only those at the very top have the real plan. Information is compartmentalized throughout the structure. You can literally wage war between different levels, or different horizontal structures. Disinformation is carefully placed in the right compartments, as well as competing agendas.

Entire segments can be sacrificed, as long as enough adjacent structure remains intact, to maintain control.

If you take the time to study this, and then compare it to global events, you can begin to comprehend the competing layers of deception.

Our so-called national leaders, are only halfway up the pyramid. In the total scheme of things, they are insignificant.

The real power lies far above them.

For a great explanation, Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n19EY-5Ulo

Then this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHibFQrmdvA

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 8:53pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:In so many

Mr. Fix wrote:

In so many ways, the truth is so outrageous, and so unbelievable, they occasionally sprinkle it in, and then immediately call it a tinfoil hat, bat shit crazy conspiracy theory.

You mean like the next President is the Manchurian Candidate??? Maybe IRB is right. Maybe Hitler is the wrong fractal although I can see him passing some bat shit crazy executive laws worse than Obama.

Let's get back to the Coup idea. What if Trump or Clinton is the Manchurian Candidate. In some theme or variation. And their are hidden forces looking to take control of the wheel?

They don't necessarily have to kill him or her. They simply need to control them. The basic story is they brainwash some guy, commie, to kill the President, and use the Queen of Diamonds as trigger.

Trump: Another Manchurian Candidate?

The mainstream media is filled with howls about Donald Trump. Even the most positive articles about him tend to catalogue his political achievements within a larger context of GOP consternation and evident fury.

Here is our question, as close observers of the mainstream media: Is it propaganda of a sort? Is the evident antipathy orchestrated to serve certain purposes of a shadowy power elite?

To elaborate: Are those at the top of US society who evidently structure and control US elections creating a figure that is sympathetic to the tens of millions who are deeply alienated from almost every part of establishment society? (GL: What makes you say that Daily Bell?? They nailed it. )

Is Trump himself part of a deeper plan? After all, by providing a significant political service to very powerful individuals, Trump could gain significant professional advantages.

https://www.thedailybell.com/news-analysis/trump-another-manchurian-candidate/

Trump and ’60s Propaganda: Strategy to Launch North American Union?

Here we’re seeing Donald Trump involved in a broad-based, elite propaganda campaign using violent change-making tools from the 1960s.

The goal? To help build what is known as North American Union.

That sounds crazy, but bear with us.

https://www.thedailybell.com/news-analysis/trump-and-60s-propaganda-strategy-to-launch-north-american-union/

IRB, read the introductory paragraph on that last article. IT seems that protesters in Chicago who were denied their 1st amendment rights were funded by George Soro's.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 8:55pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 9:21pm
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

here we go

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 9:28pm
I Run Bartertown

Wy So Lo

They would, I'm sure, but:

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

"Disclaimer

The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, unauthorized access, interception and delays. This website may include incomplete information, inaccuracies or typographical errors. World News Daily Report, and any other persons involved in the management of this website, may make changes in the information and content included in this website at any time without notice.

WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 9:29pm
I Run Bartertown

GL

I said that a while back. Don't you even read what I write? You're killing me, man. All that typing...like one hand clapping...or something...that explains why no matter how many times I express that my interest is in the social forces at work and not some NYC jackass (forgive me Glorious Leader - Donald John of the House of Trump - First of his Name - ).

" I can see him passing some bat shit crazy executive laws worse than Obama. "

The sweet part (not that he'll do it, just that someone could) is that much of a 'right wing' agenda wouldn't require that. And it wouldn't require congress. So much law in place that sits...dusty. An executive would not need congress to deport invaders, just enforce current law. Wall? Already passed by congress. A failure of execution that requires only an executive. Same logic applies to other things...cannabis in the states could be shut down by a Ted Cruz without congress (not to say there's any such indication, just an example) ... now dems, their type of initiatives do need legislation or at least shady EOs...free college? Not something an executive can just do...

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 9:38pm I Run Bartertown
Green Lantern

I Run Bartertown wrote: I

I Run Bartertown wrote:

I said that a while back. Don't you even read what I write? You're killing me, man. All that typing...like one hand clapping...or something...that explains why no matter how many times I express that my interest is in the social forces at work and not some NYC jackass (forgive me Glorious Leader - Donald John of the House of Trump - First of his Name - ).

The Daily Bell stuff? Copy and paste baby!!

Hmmm, the social forces at work? Like how Trump is gonna tear down the two party system? Non-establishment stuff? How the media is working against him? That might have been somebody else? Read every word in the last 5 pages.

You'll forgive my short term memory. Apparently the Peyote I've been doing is interacting with my medications. Exactly what was it that you said sometime back that I missed? Just don't reference the entire article I posted and say, I said that and then say GL, you don't remember I said that? Which part? The coup, an assassination.

You're a bit all over the map. You don't mind if I ask for a quick summary so it's clear in my foggy mind where you stand on Trump?

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 9:40pm I Run Bartertown
SamSchlepps
-
Canada

Interpret existing law might be Trump's forte

it would seem the experience for the job would be to interpret and move through existing law that's been centuries in the making, not to create new stuff.

Just like Lagarde who ran a law firm of ~2300 lawyers that dealt mainly in derivatives was the right person for the job and just got an extension. If we only could find someone who has presided over large-scale bankruptcies before - it would make our dismantling process so much easier. Bueller, bueller do you know anybody out there???? Who - Trump you say

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 9:41pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

[quote=Ruffian]The founders

[quote=Ruffian]The founders dealt with all that and illiteracy, indifference, isolation, no education etc....,

Well if the founders dealt with subliminal messaging, entrainment and out and out hypnosis, then you been reading books I haven't. But here it is again. It's up to you if you choose to read it or ignore it. You recognize Psyops ??? U must be the less than 1% Austin is referring to. Welcome to the club.

We ain't talking about buying a microwave oven at Walmart type or this Bud is for you type of entrainment here but glad you're on top of that. We're talking Donald Trump in the voting booth right next to you whispering in your ear, The MUSLIMS are coming, I'll save you from them and Chico's jumping over the fence!! The next Great WAll of China is already being assembled. Or what IRB said, it's dead in Congress and nobody acting on it? Can you remind what force and who is pushing the immigrants over the fence? Would have to do with something we did?

As far as hat tips are concerned, it looks like IRB is well in the lead!! Does the samething apply to him? You love Trump. He's gonna save the day. No taking it back.

1. he majority of the polled support for Trump and Clinton – 75-80% – depends on continued engineering of entrainment and subliminal programming.
  2. There is likely only one machinery: it is engineering support for Trump in certain targeted populations and engineering support for Clinton in other targeted populations.
  3. Creation of competition and drama full of divide-and-conquer is essential to the process…including media revenues. Fox is said to receive $250,000 for a 30-second ad spot during the debates, although Trump is said to be spending little.
  4. The percentage of the American people who understand the role of technology in forming their opinion or the opinion of others is less than 1%. The vast majority of Americans sincerely believe that what is happening is an entirely natural phenomenon.
  5. The campaign is whiting out attention to much more important political and economic events both here and abroad.
Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 10:16pm
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Wow