I wonder why that is ( IWWTI)

5675 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 12:13pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

I am not hypothesizing or

I am not hypothesizing or theorizing IRB. I saw this play out already.

The scheme of putting forward a supposedly independent presidential candidate was tried in Ireland by the discredited party that ran our economy into the ground. They had almost no support due to their massive failures, and did what seemed sensible for them to do.

A minority third party candidate (who also failed to get elected) used the platform of the candidates round table live debate to put this guy's concealed past political connections into the public eye right before the election. The unofficial (covert mainstream party's) presidential candidate went from favourite to fail overnight.

The funny thing is .. no journalist discovered this story, of if they did, no newspaper published it prior to the live debate where an opposition candidate with no realistic prospect to win) revealed it with the eyes of the nation watching. That was funny wasn't it?

There is a huge problem with the story being peddled by Trump meme generators. It's this: The hope of a billionaire turning against the establishment wherein he made his billions is ill founded. It's laughable to consider such a thing remotely likely.

But if you look away from that big jagged crack in the brighter dawn story, the rest is plausible, right.

I don't think so. A gruff speaking messiah coming just when the people need him, a knight on his white horse rising to fix everything, an anti establishment candidate who somehow crept through unnoticed with enough money to finance his own campaign and take on the big guys, the media not able to ignore his excesses, the other candidates not able to best him in debate, the invincibility of Trump, the winning quality he exudes or is portrayed as exuding, the way attempts to stop him just seem to be so ineffective, ..... need I go on? It's a campaign story. A dream.

Peace.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 12:35pm
I Run Bartertown

AM

" put this guy's concealed past political connections into the public eye right before the election. The unofficial (covert mainstream party's) presidential candidate went from favourite to fail overnight. "

Ahh, I misunderstood you perhaps. You're just saying that he's a very short term diversion and he'll enable Hillary to win? That's not much different from the distinct possibility that the GOP will use a brokered convention to replace him. In either case, there's still only upside in supporting him, and being glad to see his support. maybe even better, since he could then be an avatar of discontent rather than risk becoming a living disappointment. See, this lens:

" A gruff speaking messiah coming just when the people need him, a knight on his white horse rising to fix everything "

is of your making.

My interest in the matter is that a flag has been raised. Some of the tribe has been rallied. It's proven to be more stubborn under assault than it has before. It's got resistances that the TEA party movement didn't. It's got a nascent ideology that is more consistent with the base than the GOP's tax cuts and GDP worship. Getting screwed won't be the first time, and it won't be the last, and it won't defuse anything.

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 1:01pm
BIGNASTY

Election......................................

It has been clear the media has been pumping the Trump through the primaries with untold millions of free advertising. They ignore what they fear most, on this I agree with you GL. It is my opinion that we will end up with an establishment candidate. If it comes down to Trump and Hillary abstaining from voting would only help appoint the Hildabeast. (could personally never do that) I'm thinking we may get more than one November surprise this year.

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 1:10pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the Trump phenomena

Green Lantern has nailed it with his take on Trump's hypnotic powers. Hypnotic power in fact, is the only possible way to save the country. How else is the U.S. going to be saved? - By Hillary? Ha ha that's a good one.

The spirit of the people has been robbed and Trump, is the only person in the country with the ability to get it back.

Of course Trump could mis use his charismatic genius for personal, egotistical and financial gain and he probably will. His primary motivation however is to save the country.

The 911 bomb will probably not be dropped until Trump takes over the reins. It's just too big to drop now - the fallout will be huge.

Between now and when Barry gets the boot is a very dangerous time. A media blackout is in place re. the reality of events leading up to world war 3. Putin is not going to allow Syria to fall. The stakes are huge.

Trump is the only hope to stop this madness.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 1:59pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Thank you argentus maximus for your election analysis

I knew from the beginning that this would be the most entertaining election cycle of my lifetime, and it hasn't failed to disappoint.

I think Washington DC has become a liability to the very puppet masters pulling the strings. It's time for a house cleaning.

Obviously, there are other things on the agenda, the military buildup within United States borders will not go to waste.

Although FEMA camps can clearly be used to house illegals awaiting deportation, they can also be used for any "genuine" anti-establishment organizers. I think all the ones we already know of, have been bought and paid for by the puppet masters.

For example, organizations like the "Oath Keepers", don't really seem to be doing anything at all to protect liberty.

I suspect a lot of people will simply "disappear".

There are two sides to Masonary, although we mostly talk about the Darkside, not all secret societies are training Satanists.

At this point in time, that are clearly well-educated forces of light working behind the scenes, but I don't think Donald Trump is one of them. There is cause for Hope, but it's not "The Don".

All sides seem to be preparing for an "Event", which is presumably in our near future.

Right now,Anyone working for the lighter side of things, is in extreme danger, and must remain cloaked.

Some people think the Satanists are running the show, I don't. They are nothing but puppets. The ones running the show only use religion for manipulative purposes. They don't actually believe all that crap.

Donald Trump is obviously highly trained, and the most skillful politician in our lifetime. His ability to dominate a conversation is an order of magnitude higher than his competition. But upon looking at the larger picture, and who is currently serving him, although they pretend not to, I don't think we have a genuine patriot here.

If he ever sees the White House, I wouldn't want to be a member of the free shit army.

The obvious "Useless eaters" are in serious jeopardy, and that could very well be another house cleaning.

The only way that JFK ever got elected, is that he fooled his handlers. It's not likely they will fall for that again.

In light of recent revelations, there are plenty of other pieces of the puzzle that can now be constructed.

Time for some "High octane speculation" on the matter.

I'll get back to all of you on that. Later.

It's a nice day for a ride with the top down. Time to clear my head.

Best wishes to all of you.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 8:48pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 9:19pm
Green Lantern

IRB,  Go into the voting

IRB,

Go into the voting booth and pull the lever for whoever your conscience says will do the best job. I don’t begrudge you for doing that. We are obviously not seeing the something and each man will walk and speak his own truth. That’s what this country is about eh? If I’m motivated the last second, I’ll throw in a protest vote for somebody the MSM is totally ignoring. Might even vote for the Presidential Candidate, Silver Surfer. Doesn’t look like the libertarian party gonna make much waves this time around.

I don’t think AM or Atarangi or any other foreigner is at any disadvantage at providing commentary on our political process. They might even have a bit more objectivity. But it boils down to the person and their skills. AM has proven to a group of us that he has mad skills. I don't agree with him for the sake of agreeing. Just think he has on his 20/20 glasses for this one.

Atarangi, I hear ya! I don’t agree with ya. But I hear ya. Here is what I think. There is quote from the movie “Field of Dreams” “There comes a time when all the cosmic tumblers have clicked into place” I think all the right actors, the public sentiment is playing right into the long cycle of government and financial decline. All the stuff Armstrong talks about. Nobody is going to save us from ourselves. Not Trump, not nobody. And whatever happens, I don’t think the USA is at the same stage of decline as the Roman Empire and it will be a long time before we have feudal states. There is some possible bad shit on the way and I think any of the above candidates are qualified to lead us into the hornets nest.

I have a lot of possibilities on my clip board. And one of them might be that we see a power struggle in Washington where forces that we don’t see too much take overt control of running government and whether it’s trump or Clinton (if she doesn’t get indicted for something) might be less of a factor than any previous president. Bernie Sanders is just a complete commie. Obama gave free healthcare to everyone. He’s gonna give everybody a free Government education. God help us! all!! Or the great electron or whatever you believe.

Ruffian, you've reduced the human spirit to a voting booth. Maybe you don't have much power left, but mine is growing despite what happens in the election or to American society. My power doesn't come from government. They are writing the script, and you're playing your part. The choices have been given to us, Trump included. That doesn't feel like an empowering viewpoint you are harboring. I'll pass thank you very much.

When the process returns to a true representational republic and the majority of American's are not the effect of the power currents running through the media, I'll participate. Sleep easy knowing you're part of the majority doing the right thing. The masses have awoken.

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 9:33pm
I Run Bartertown

Ruffian

Well, that pretty much gets right to it there, huh? Absent a Trump candidacy, would these cockroaches be scurrying so far out into the light? I'm adding him to the list. Kevin D. Williamson

For when Glorious Leader takes over and we set about clearing out some rabble. Without Trump, this guy would still be pitching me on the conservative merits of mass immigration and globalist trade. How it's so in line with 'our values'. Now, he's compelled to tell us how he really feels.

" “The truth about these [white] dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible,” the conservative writer says. “The white American under-class is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles."

He also claimed that their interests have no place in the “mainstream of American conservatism” and, in a follow-up post, said that the only message conservatives should give them is “get a job.”

I bolded the part that crystallizes the GOP position on the White working class. But, of course,

"While Williamson blames the people living in run-down white communities for their own woes, he does not apply the same principle to run-down minority communities. In his book and articles on the failures of Detroit, for instance, the National Review writer blames “progressivism” and unions for ruining the predominately African-American city."

https://dailycaller.com/2016/03/12/national-review-writer-working-class-communities-deserve-to-die/#ixzz42ptA1Z8d

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 9:40pm ag1969
Green Lantern

ag1969 wrote:when I realized

ag1969 wrote:

when I realized if he knows the truth about 9/11, why on earth would we need to wait until he is elected President to find out?

Sounds like he reads RT News. It's almost as if it's a full assault on the alternative news crowd, using 9-11 as a way to fortify their base. I call it, "I'll stand up and tell the truth" play. This stinks to high hell of somebody behind the scenes calling the shots. It's almost as if, they are reading what is written on forums like this.

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 10:17pm Green Lantern
SamSchlepps
-
Canada

GL etal, its freakin hard to keep up w you folks

but I am sincerely thankful and trying. Ran across this CAF commentary that fits in with the idea - its still the same show under the big top.

https://solari.com/blog/the-kingsman-campaign/

By Catherine Austin Fitts

My plan to ignore the US presidential campaign has failed.

The US political equivalent of ISIS chopping heads in a reality TV show format is upon us. It commands attention through outrageous behavior and — occasionally — actual life-and-death issues which have heretofore been censored. So, a real conversation is happening regardless of how the campaign story has been induced and manipulated.

I conducted a survey of my most astute allies over the past week. “What percentage of the polled support for Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is being generated by the sophisticated application of entrainment technology and subliminal programming (or other mind control technologies) which operate through digital media and telecommunications?”

Here are the consensus results:

1. The majority of the polled support for Trump and Clinton – 75-80% – depends on continued engineering of entrainment and subliminal programming.
  2. There is likely only one machinery: it is engineering support for Trump in certain targeted populations and engineering support for Clinton in other targeted populations.
  3. Creation of competition and drama full of divide-and-conquer is essential to the process…including media revenues. Fox is said to receive $250,000 for a 30-second ad spot during the debates, although Trump is said to be spending little.
  4. The percentage of the American people who understand the role of technology in forming their opinion or the opinion of others is less than 1%. The vast majority of Americans sincerely believe that what is happening is an entirely natural phenomenon.
  5. The campaign is whiting out attention to much more important political and economic events both here and abroad.

-----

Regards all and yes Silver66 watched the Carl Munck The Code podcast - very very good and I'm not a math nerd - its all about linguistics from thousands of years ago versus a language 're'created in the 1800's - thank you. Tomato/Tomatto - radian/pi

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 11:06pm SamSchlepps
Green Lantern

SamSchlepps wrote:but I am

SamSchlepps wrote:

but I am sincerely thankful and trying. Ran across this CAF commentary that fits in with the idea - its still the same show under the big top.

https://solari.com/blog/the-kingsman-campaign/

By Catherine Austin Fitts

My plan to ignore the US presidential campaign has failed.

The US political equivalent of ISIS chopping heads in a reality TV show format is upon us. It commands attention through outrageous behavior and — occasionally — actual life-and-death issues which have heretofore been censored. So, a real conversation is happening regardless of how the campaign story has been induced and manipulated.

I conducted a survey of my most astute allies over the past week. “What percentage of the polled support for Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is being generated by the sophisticated application of entrainment technology and subliminal programming (or other mind control technologies) which operate through digital media and telecommunications?”

Here are the consensus results:

1. The majority of the polled support for Trump and Clinton – 75-80% – depends on continued engineering of entrainment and subliminal programming.
  2. There is likely only one machinery: it is engineering support for Trump in certain targeted populations and engineering support for Clinton in other targeted populations.
  3. Creation of competition and drama full of divide-and-conquer is essential to the process…including media revenues. Fox is said to receive $250,000 for a 30-second ad spot during the debates, although Trump is said to be spending little.
  4. The percentage of the American people who understand the role of technology in forming their opinion or the opinion of others is less than 1%. The vast majority of Americans sincerely believe that what is happening is an entirely natural phenomenon.
  5. The campaign is whiting out attention to much more important political and economic events both here and abroad.

-----

Regards all and yes Silver66 watched the Carl Munck The Code podcast - very very good and I'm not a math nerd - its all about linguistics from thousands of years ago versus a language 're'created in the 1800's - thank you. Tomato/Tomatto - radian/pi

Thank you Samuel Schlepps!! Heck, for now on it's Mr. Schlepps. I owe you a carbonated drink of your choice. Not only does it seem like you are keeping up, but you are a ahead of the curve. Nice catch!! Like I said the ole Abracadabra!! Alot more sophisticated than what I called!!

See it's all brainwashing....Even the slogans.

My new slogan is Get Out and Vote, It's your voice and 60 others being put into your brain.

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 - 11:15pm
cliff 567
-
ME

off topic

cliff here, I highly recommend this. ch (1 hour)

Eric Phelps And Bryan Denlinger On Jesuit Infiltration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zctfwLHC9-4

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 12:06am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 12:12am SamSchlepps
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 1:27am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

The outsider sweeps the field

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 2:40am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

G.L. said

"Nobody can save us from ourselves".

I am not so sure. Don't underestimate the reactionary forces that reside within greatness.

The cyclic nature of things wins in the end, but I suspect that the old dog still has some spark.

Never give up is the 'Don's' motto.

I'm with the Don.

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 5:40am
I Run Bartertown

Cruz is with you

Video unavailable

but the comments aren't:

Adam Von Stroheim2 hours ago

Hitler made Germany into a Economic Superpower and Made Germany Great Again. Trump will do the same for America. MAGA

Witty Fisherman2 hours ago

I didn't know /pol/ had a super-pac.

Eric Blair2 hours ago

This is rising great spirits in me

Connor Vinokurov1 hour ago

I'm pumped for Kristallnacht now, thanks liberals.

Prof Mole6 minutes ago

+Connor Vinokurov Hitler did try to stop people from the madness of the night of broken glass, to be fair. https://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Goebbels/Book.pdf Page 271 -277

Deus Vult2 hours ago

I was a Cruzmissile until I witnessed this video. Now I'm voting for TRUMP!

John Williams2 hours ago

+Deus Vult Funniest thing is this AD was made by a Cruz Super-Pac. LMAO

DeepSpaceBass11 hour ago

This commercial will make people think Hitler was right rather than Trump being wrong

fhwuifhoqiuwefh qweoifuhqwf15 minutes ago

+DeepSpaceBass1 FUCKING RIGHT!!!

Scott Germanicus5 minutes ago

Hitler was right! www.thegreateststorynevertold.tv

ThePsychocybe2 hours ago

Hell yeah, Trump's got my vote! thanks for spending millions of dollars on attack ads every week, establishment. It's really bolstering the support so we don't have to ^_^

fhwuifhoqiuwefh qweoifuhqwf15 minutes ago

+ThePsychocybe LAWL! Sieg Heil!

Jesus Christus1 hour ago

is this an endorsement? it looks like one

Andy B2 hours ago

When will people realize? They simply cannot stump the Trump.

Voltage^2 hours ago

Judenpresse

Red Paint Spray1 hour ago

I can't tell if this is an attack ad or an ad trying to make Hitler look awesome.....

fhwuifhoqiuwefh qweoifuhqwf12 minutes ago (edited)

+Red Paint Spray HAHAHAHAH LOL!!! Those tards can't understand that we don't think the same way that they do and that our interests are opposed to the interests of the JEWS and their lackeys.

Ezekiel Goldberg6 minutes ago

+Red Paint Spray We win either way. Thanks Cruz.

zomege e1 hour ago

You did well, Goyim 13 cents have been added to your account

Jacob Stienburg57 minutes ago

Oy Vey! Now there's a man that really gets my gases going!

fhwuifhoqiuwefh qweoifuhqwf13 minutes ago

+Jacob Stienburg It's time to heat up the ovens! Stoke the coal fires!

Topsy Kretts49 minutes ago

Go on kikes, keep fucking with the whites, see what happens when the majority sees you for what you are.

Donny1 hour ago

Now that i've seen this I'M DEFINITELY VOTING FOR TRUMP!! Hitler did great things and so will Trump!!

R3unbreakable1 hour ago

Great Trump advertisement.

Sergeant Dornan14 minutes ago

Wow, this ad really opened my eyes. I'm voting for Trump now!

Joseph Boobles1 hour ago

R.I.P. Hitler

syiunshi2 hours ago

I am literally Hitler

Skeleton Archer55 minutes ago

"If we make ourselves look ridiculously crazy and paranoid, that'll stop the Trump train."

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 7:49am
vonburpenstein

you guys are all too smart for me...especially

...one of you. However, for the next 9 or so months I'm going to pretend that ive not been awakened...at the end of the day we can either vote or not vote...if youre not gonna vote then shut up, it doesnt matter...bernie is mos def a sideshow, hillary is clearly dangerous...and trump? No matter what he is, hes different...he is def an opportunistic man. Donated to all parties before?...good for him, he didnt make the system, he is just working it to his advantage...i am too, only on a smaller level....we all do on a certain level....have you ever used a coupon? Taken a shortcut? put 2 biz cards in the bowl and curled up the edges? paid money to a cause to get one of those sherriff assoc. stickers on your rear window?....whoever trump really is, whatever his motives really are, at least hes not a slimy career politician. ..hes sure nuff laid down in the trough w both sides, but he aint exactly one of them and thats why hes getting many votes....either way, SOMETHING is gonna happen...i just think there is a little more chance that ill like the somethings that Trump has in store than the others...so lets find out...were arent gonna be w/out someone...I got more but gotta go make the donuts to feed the man...enjoy your day folks

Signed, Vonburp
Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 8:22am Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:And it's you

Ruffian wrote:
And it's you who has reduced the human spirit to voting with ur absurd statement, voting is just the power our framers gave us and it is powerful. The power brokers fear us. The further down the chain you vote the more powerful you become.

The Founders didn’t count on the majority of the public being brainwashed by the hidden messages coming through the air waves and your free will being abdicated in the way it’s being done. Even more insidious than fixing the election booths. Why do that when you can tweak people’s brains so easily.

When the majority of the voting public has reduced the game to Clinton vs Trump because that’s what they are being told, then the game is rigged. Of all people, you should understand what it means to have a “bookies” rigging the game. I can’t fight the American public. I can’t even debate a dozen or more forum members that will read Carolyn Austin Fitts, Scott Adams and AM’s analysis of the situation and STILL deny there is any foul play going on and still scream from the rafters that Trump is the real deal and our only chance.

But one things clear, it’s not only me seeing it. I’m not a lone troll any longer Looks like forum members are catching on, and now the entire readership of Fitts and Farrell, AM’s setup, an award winning cartoonists see’s it. Ya gonna have to scream louder.

That’s what you call a grass roots effort to share the truth. There is some power left but it ain’t in the voting booth when you are not in the booth alone. Not even remotely.

So don’t preach to me about the founders vision, inalienable rights and our rights as a citizen when you’ve given your seniority, your cognitive thinking process over to the bankers and refuse to acknowledge it despite the mounting evidence.

Yes, you are right BLOODY AMAZING, that you could read any of what’s been posted and still think you are exercising your free will in a free election. Or as Scott Adams has been saying, Trump is so patriotic that he has eagles flying out of his ass.

Oh but I like him so. He says all the things that need to be said. The corrupt Media. You’ve been had. But go ahead and vote.

O beautiful for spacious skies,

For amber waves of grain,

For purple mountain majesties

Above the fruited plain!

America! America! God shed His grace on thee,

And crown thy good with brotherhood

From sea to shining sea!

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 - 9:36am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Aren't elections fun?

Wow, that sure stirred up a discussion!

A lot of what we do here, involves learning how to think.

The only prerequisite is an open mind.

Carry-on.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."